Bert Black Service Co

With Angi since July 2006

We are a full service heating, air conditioning, electrical, plumbing and glass company. We service all brands. We take great pride in our sincere dedication to service and to quality. As our customers increased, their needs changed. So to better serve our customers, we have added many additional services. We treat every home or business we enter as if it were our own and every customer as if they were a member of our family. So no matter what your needs are, we are here to help. We have well trained friendly technicians that are here to give your family the comfort that they deserve. Let Bert Black Service Company’s qualified staff take care of all your comfort needs. ...

Flowers Heating & Air Conditioning

Flowers Heating & Air Conditioning

Here at Flowers Heating & Air Conditioning, we are locally owned and operated and provide quality heating and cooling services. We take pride in providing the best for our customers being a licensed technician who ensures quality driven work and courteous, professional service. We provide the highest quality workmanship in install, repair and replacements of residential heating and air conditioning. Please call us today to schedule your appointment with Arkansas true professionals at work for you!

Offers by Flowers Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi

12/28/2017

It went much better than I expected. I'm reluctant to hire contractors, but this job went flawlessly. They were very punctual, professional, and answered tons of my questions throughout the whole install. There was no pressure for a sale.....I don't make quick decisions when it comes to major expenditures, and Russell (our contact) answered them all immediately. Great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced both downstairs and upstairs Central Air and Heating systems with Amana high efficiency units (20+ SEER & 96% Furnace).

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/26/2016

The staff were all very professional and courteous, but their pricing and practices are questionable. The tech worked on trying to clear our clog for a few hours, but was unsuccessful. Eventually he called a Rooter company to clear it, and their tech took care of it promptly. My problem lies with how I was charged for this service. Bert Black was unable to fix my problem - the other company did it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a clogged line under the toilet and tub, leading to the sewer. The provider attempted to clear the blockage using a snake/auger. They were unable to clear the blockage, so they called a Rooter company to come do it.

02/12/2016

Exceptional. They were highly professional, sensitive to our needs, and extremely helpful. They had reasonable fees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a water cut off outdoor valve.

06/14/2015

All went well.  Service man checked the motor, condenser and made sure the unit was cooling properly before he left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a contract for heat and air service semi-annual check ups.  This was the Spring check.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/12/2015

The technician explained everything in detail and provided us a discount. Everything was done to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided general indoor plumbing services. They serviced the kitchen and bathrooms.

CATEGORY plumbing

Repairs, Sales & Installations of A/C units, Furnaces, Plumbing, Faucets Installation & Repairs, Video Sewer Inspections, Plumbing-Drain Cleaning, Pipe Repiping & Installation, Electrical Troubleshooting & Repair, Service Panel Repair & Installation, Generators sales & installation, Installation of Recessed Lights, Outdoor Lighting, Hot Water Tanks Repairs, Sales & Installation, Tankless Water Heaters Installations