Household Solutions

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2012

Our experienced consultants will review and, if necessary, revise the plan for your new home or remodel. We work with you to find the perfect plan for your lifestyle and wants from our extensive library of plans. We can also design the perfect plan from scratch....

Alvarado Masonry LLC

Specializing in remodels! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Brian's Painting

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Juan Do it All

Juan's Do-It-All is a family owned & operated do it all service, ranging from lawn services to numerous handyman jobs. If you need it done, Juan can Do It All!

05/01/2017

It cost a lot more than I wanted it to. They do a really great job. They built custom cabinets, which is one of their forte’s that they are really good at. We went to the stone place and picked out the granite countertops we wanted and the sinks and everything. They just really do a custom job. They’re awesome.

Description of Work
We remodeled the master bathroom. We replaced the cabinets, countertops, sinks, faucets, the mirror, the shower and the tub surround. The flooring is the only thing we kept.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,glass repair,plumbing,home remodeling

03/02/2017

I do not recommend Household Solutions to do any type of home repair or carpentry work because the workers that the owner employs are left unsupervised and appeared to be under the influence of some kind,they had to be told how to finish the building since no one communicated to them on what to do and also since the owner does not follow up and check on their progress, the workers come and go as t...

Description of Work
tear down old workshop building, haul off debris and build new one. Build bathroom cabinet and picture frame.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,electrician,remodeling,woodworking

I am very disappointed at the unfair allegations against myself and my workers. I strongly feel this review is a misrepresentation; as my reputation on Angie's List and in the community indicates. This is not how I or my crew approach our work or our customers. As our reviews demonstrate, I am dedicated to quality work and customer satisfaction. I value and appreciate all of my customers and my co...

12/27/2016

they did a very good job overall. there were some delays but that is to be expected on such a big remodel. they made new cabinets and a new sheetrock ceiling but the best thing is he went over everything step by step before continuing on anything. very peased with their work....top notch

Description of Work
replaced cabinets,new electrical,new sliding door, plumbing,sheetrock,countertops,granite

Category custom cabinets,contractors,closet systems,countertops,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,ceiling fans,marble & granite,interior painters

12/05/2016

Job well done. All work was completed on time and with high quality work. Price was fair and reasonable.

Description of Work
Constructed and installed cabinets on our living.

Category custom cabinets

11/28/2016

Our project was a fairly substantial undertaking and involved renovating a 100+ year old farmhouse that had been abandoned and was in extremely poor condition. Approximately 2/3 of the house was renovated (with the remaining third to be done in the next couple of years by Household Solutions!). I won't go into details on the list of work because pretty much everything was done, but we did have a p...

Description of Work
Major House Renovation

Category ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Custom home building, custom cabinetry, trim & staircases, kitchen and bath remodeling, home remodeling with custom design, interior design, flooring- hardwood & tile, countertops, framing, painting, sheetrock, decks and dock building and repair.