The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Pine Bluff, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Pine Bluff
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThey are very efficient and professional and did all of the work requested and were eager to please. Good work at a fair price.
- Entech Home Improvement ServicesI have hired this man twice, and he went above and beyond to do a great job both times. The first job, I asked him to make me a niche item that he'd never made before, and he still exceeded my expectations. He also saved me a lot of money and personal labor over time, as the original design and materials that I had in mind would've cost a couple of hundred more in materials, an hour or two extra labor, and added 50 or more extra pounds to a portion I would have to lift routinely. He could've just blindly done what I asked and made some extra money, but he wasn't greedy, and was mindful of my budget, safety, and satisfaction. He always finished the work quickly and professionally. I would unquestionably hire him for future jobs, as well as highly recommend him to others
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe job was scheduled and completed in a timely manner. I’m a satisfied with workmanship and would hire again.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesGreat!!!!! Eddie found my leak , fixed it ,install my new cabinet and faucet after picking it up for me. His crew cleaned up after themselves and was very polite, patient, and very professional. I am very please with the great job he done and I have more projects that I will be calling on him to complet
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe process was very smooth. He explained the work to be done, any problems that could arise and how they would be addressed.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesIn this day of getting poor customer service, it was so refreshing to find someone like Eddy Higgins. He promptly returned all phone calls, showed up exactly on time and performed the work professionally. I will certainly be using him again when I need a handyman. His charge was more than reasonable
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesMy appliances were delivered three days before Thanksgiving and due to a miscommunication with the store, both my stove and my dishwasher were left sitting in their boxes in my kitchen. Eddy really saved the day! He responded quickly to my phone call and came to the house within a very short time frame during a very busy week. He came out, looked at my existing appliances and the new ones I had purchased, evaluated what work would need to be done and provided an estimate up front. He then got to work and despite having to make two trips out for supplies (my fault, not his) he still finished within a few hours. The installation required hard wiring, minor plumbing, and carpentry work. He even installed a plug behind my stove to make it more convenient if I needed to move it out in the future. I was very pleased with his work and have already asked him to come back to help with more projects! Thank you again, Eddy
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesI can not say enough about the fabulous work that was done by Eddie and "the guys"! I've never seen such meticulous work! Every detail was perfect. They were so very friendly and professional! These poor guys worked in 100+ temperatures! Eddie listened carefully to the "plan" I had in my head and made my dreams come true! I can't stop looking at my beautiful deck! I will be calling them for every household need that arises! I also wanted to point out that my calls were returned promptly and professionally. They were here exactly when they said each and every day and worked to leave a perfectly clean environment! (maybe even cleaner than when they got here!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddie and his team did a great and very satisfactory job! They had to modify the existing areas to accommodate the appliances as the house was built before such equipment was standard. They cleaned up the area when they were finished. They have done many jobs for me in the past with the same results. I always call Eddie when I need something done, whether it be plumbing, electrical, installation, repairs, etc
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesGreat! They took care of the small projects quickly, but weather held up the roof work for several days. As soon as the weather broke, Eddy and his crew were right on it and finished in a day. All the work was done quickly and efficiently. The cost was very reasonable. Eddy is both professional and personable, We are more than pleased and will call him the next time we need help
Contractors in Pine Bluff
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..Recent Review:As usual, Eddie did a fabulous job...in record time...and at a great price! He even texted me pictures of the work as it progressed. Highly recommended!!Steve P.
- Business Description:Calahan Construction & Air was built on the idea of providing quality service with affordable prices. Our goal is to help as many people as possible. We began in 2002 and still run our company on the same principles when we started. While Calahan Construction & Air may not have a fleet of 100 trucks and over 100s of employees, what we do have is a genuine compassion to serve people in a manner that we expect to be served. By doing this, we have built a reputation for being trustworthy, accoun..Recent Review:I Highly Recommend Stacy Calahan at Calahan Construction & Air! It was in middle of summer 2019, hotter than you can imagine inside my house even with 2 portable a/c units running in LR trying to mitigate some of the heat while waiting on my a/c company to help me. I found Calahan Construction & Air... Stacy came out quickly diagnosed the problem right away, my unit was dead (I had been nursing it over last few years) but I couldn’t purchase a new unit until I got in a place to fund a house remodel. So, I needed a used 5 ton unit - not an easy ask, but Stacy found one and installed it w/in 24 hours for a price that did not break the bank (about the same cost as 2 top of the line portable air conditioners, which I returned!) He was professional, responsive, and quick at a reasonable price! Stacy listened to me, took ownership of my problem, was kind & caring and best of all got the job done quickly at a price I could afford...all in the middle of summer (his busiest season) when other air conditioning companies are charging premium prices or up selling, Stacy Callahan got me what I needed not what he could sell me! His work ethic & business model are heads and shoulders above the rest, do not hesitate to use this company for all your A/C needs!Diania H.
- Business Description:A&D Restoration is a Accredited member with the Arkansas BBB with A+ rating. A&D has been central Arkansas premier restoration co. since 2002. We are a general contractor specializing in Fire, Water and Storm damage restoration, remodels, room additions. All residential and commercial needs from flooring to roofingRecent Review:Five Stars Mr. Broussard is an expert General Contractor. I have known his company for 10 years. An Insurance claim brought him to our home 10 years ago. On this 2020 remodel project, every specialized workman or work woman that he scheduled and sent to our home to complete a task, was the best in the business. He monitored the remodel personally from the onset to the finished room. I could not have asked for anything more. I would hire him againBobbie W.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Cabinets by Persch is a fully custom cabinet shop. We offer prefinished U.V. interiors, as our standard interior an upgrade from other cabinet shops in the area. We offer competitive bids and delivery timeframes for completing your project on time and within budget. We are the only cabinet shop that is open on Sunday in the area, other than big box stores. We make our own doors, cabinet boxes, drawer boxes and complete our own finishes, we also install what we make for the best possible overa..Recent Review:Contract with him signed on August 15, 2019, supplies ordered and installed on 9-5 where he could fit us in before leaving for a reunion and a vacation. The backsplash was the largest problem as it was made in 2 pieces and when he installed it there was a large gap that he knew was there when he completed the work. When he took our final check he offered no solution to the problem. The second problem was the counter had four vertical cuts that showed seams. Those seams were supposed to be covered with the gem loc and was not done. The two angle cuts in our U shaped counter was off a bit as the one side gap is larger than the other. His caulking work was not done well and needs to be redone. We emailed him that evening (9-5) and told him that we are disappointed with the work. Did not hear from him again on 9-10. This time he said he would order the materials. By 9-23 we asked when are you coming. He said he was still waiting on the gem loc. Still no response by 10-4 so I emailed him and said not to bother. He quickly said he had the materials and could make the changes but only after I said to forget it. He should have responded sooner with a real interest to fix the problems or better yet he should have taken more time to do it right the first time and not try to fit us in before his vacationsRic W.
- Business Description:Welcome! At Barrow Construction, our goal is to not only help you design and build your dream kitchen/bathroom, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service design/renovation company with a wide range of experiences. We can help you with all phases of new kitchen and/or bathroom construction or remodeling. Whether it custom cabinets, countertops, and/or framing work around the house, we will adjust to finding low/suitable prices, well thought and planned architec..
- Business Description:Handyproz are highly skilled professionals providing multiple services such as lawn care, construction, auto detailing and more. we are here for the customer and offer unmatched value by taking care not advantage. We guarantee our work for life
- Business Description:general contractor state lic bonded and insured
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Pine Bluff
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Cabinets by Persch244 Jeffery Ln
- Calahan Construction & Air1425 Century Dr Ste 106
- CENTERSTATE MOBILE HOME REPAIR22718 gravel ridge rd
- CHILDERS CONSTRUCTION GROUP1215 Stuckey Rd
- Clean Sweep Maintenance & ManagementP.O. Box
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Color Works1005 S German Ln Apt 32
- Cool Comfort Inc151 N Platinum Dr Apt 2
- Country Boys Dreams Construction LLC9204 Dollarway Rd
White Hall, Arkansas
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
- Custom Home Improvement43 bitter creek rd.
- Cabinets by Persch
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- NORTHSTAR CONSULTANTS INC909 W. Main St. 104
- NORTHSTAR CONSULTANTS INC
- Pinnacle Contractors1335 Robins St
- Pinnacle Contractors
- ralphs plumbing and more2613 Coffelt Rd 109
- Richards Home Repair15016 Atwood Cv
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Ricky and Sons small construction12640 Sulpher Springs Road
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Rohm's Remodeling After Hours2201 Main Street Apt 8
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Rollans Custom Trim and Cabinets7180 Nick Lane
- ralphs plumbing and more
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT104 Marseille Dr
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shields & Associates, Inc.116 Challain Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Southbay Remodel & Repair21 Pond st
- Stowell Construction401 E Booth Rd
- Stowell Home Services401 E. Booth 113
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Straight-2-U Renovations & Home Repairs LLC3116 W 27th St S
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT