The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
Get matched with top window treatment in Kenai, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Kenai
- Exciting Windows! by Mini Blind KingThey are quick to respond to requests for quotes. We’ve been very happy with the blinds especially the block out blinds in the bedrooms. They tell you it will take about 4 weeks but it’s been closer to 3 for both of our installs. Professional, good quality and all around good company. Would highly recommend. Money well spent
- Exciting Windows! by Mini Blind KingFantastic! Tom and Barbara were wonderful to work with. Tom came over and measured everything. Barbara suggested I come in to the store prior to his measuring to get an idea of what type of blinds I might be interested in purchasing. Their son, Sam (I think that's his name) helped me in the store. He spent quite a while with me explaining the differences and possibilities in various types of blinds. I never felt rushed in the least. The blinds arrived earlier than scheduled (great!) and they called to schedule installation. The installer was very professional and was able to install the blinds a lot faster than I would have thought. The finished product is perfect and we are SO happy to use a local company and receive absolutely THE BEST customer service! We will definitely use them again in the future
- Exciting Windows! by Mini Blind KingJeremy, Tom & Andre were all very professional. They each performed their jobs well. Jeremy in the showroom, Tom in the field for fitting & Andre for hanging. All were friendly.
- BLIND FACTORY LLCI left a message and David Powers called me back the next morning and talked me through taking the blind down so that I could bring it to him. I took it to him around noon. He called around 4 pm to say it was done.
- Mini Blind KingWhen I ordered, they were extremely helpful. I told them the price that I wanted and stayed with the math. First that they install was super nice and got the job done efficiently. I was very satisfied with the blinds. The price was very fair and reasonable. They were helpful in selecting the different blinds. They had lots of choices. They were just professional people. I was very happy with all the help they gave me
- Cozy Carpet InteriorsYou can never go wrong with this company. The designer will be coming to my home to help me select the shutters I want. For this project, they will also install them.
- Exciting Windows! by Mini Blind KingThey did a wonderful job. The whole experience was great. They brought samples and went over with me what would work best. Getting the materials ordered was easy and the installation was fast and efficient. It is better than what I envisioned. They coordinated having the treatment being done with the blinds being installed. Getting the work scheduled was very easy. I called them and had an appointment set up soon after. They have the local knowledge of natural light in Alaska. I have a lifetime warranty on the blinds, which comes with the blinds. I would not go with anyone else for this type of work
- Exciting Windows! by Mini Blind KingIt was excellent. We got the shade we wanted, delivered in a timely manner. The price was a bit high, but the service was worth the price.
- BLIND FACTORY LLCWill update when repair is complete Dave stopped by right on time for his appointment. He checked out the blind and realized that mine were not the ones he carried, so he went to the other blind company and picked up the part he needed. He then installed the part. Everything looks wonderful!
- ROLLADEN ROLLING SHUTTERS OF LAS VEGASIt was good. It was fast. They had stuff all over the ground from cutting the shutters and they cleaned up. We are very happy with the shutters. The price was high.
Window Treatment Services in Kenai
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:24 Hour Emergency Services. Founded in 1972, Taylored Restoration is one of Alaska’s leading remodeling and renovation companies. We are a customer-focused company that has completed thousands of home and commercial projects. We strive to serve our customers for life! Our Family is in its third generation in Alaska and we have a strong interest in the well being of our community. Taylored Restoration and the company team have contributed time and money to many community projects including the..Recent Review:First class operation. Cannot say enough about Taylored's professionalism!John P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:Online window treatment site. We service all areas of Alaska.
- Business Description:We are a window energy contractor that specializes in retro-fit window systems that address common concerns such as fading, privacy, glare, window security, and heat loss mitigation. Whether we are saving you costs on your heating bill or protecting your prized artwork, we're the company for you
- Business Description:We are a full service window treatment company. We bring our products and services to you, in your home, so that you can see the colors and fabrics in the environment that they will be displayed. Our knowledgeable, and professional sales staff will walk you through the process of selecting your next window treatments
- Recent Review:When I ordered, they were extremely helpful. I told them the price that I wanted and stayed with the math. First that they install was super nice and got the job done efficiently. I was very satisfied with the blinds. The price was very fair and reasonable. They were helpful in selecting the different blinds. They had lots of choices. They were just professional people. I was very happy with all the help they gave meMary S.
- Business Description:Eastside Carpet Company is a flooring/contracting company working out of Anchorage, Alaska. Depending on the scope of the project, we can act as either a general contractor or a subcontractor. We provide service for both residential and commercial customers. We also offer free estimates. Eastside Carpet is a small business, operating with fewer than 20 employees. Our top priority is customer service and satisfaction. We accept cash or credit. There is a 3% convenience fee if paying by credit ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
The cost of new window treatments like blinds or curtains depends on what kind of treatment you have in mind. Vertical blinds, faux wood blinds, and custom blinds all have pros for homeowners and put you in different project budgets.
Touchless faucets can help you reduce water bills, avoid germs, and provide easy clean-up for everyone in your household. Learn about the top four benefits of hands-free bathroom faucets and decide whether you should make the switch.
window treatment in Kenai
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CLIMATE CONTROL WINDOW SOLUTIONS749 Oceanview Dr
- CLIMATE CONTROL WINDOW SOLUTIONS
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Palace of Glass
- Square & True WoodworkingPO Box 544
- Square & True Woodworking
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM