Fences come in a variety of materials and serve many purposes in a garden. Discover some inspirational garden fence ideas to elevate your outdoor space.
Get matched with top fence companies in Kenai, AK
There are 4 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Kenai
- Renfro RenovatorsI absolutely loved having them work for me in Juneau, Alaska. Ian did several jobs for me, not only personally, but for clients as well. We miss him terribly. Great work ethic. Responsible. Trustworthy. Sticks to his quote. I'd trust him with the keys to my house and the combo to my safe and the quality of his workmanship is outstanding
- Scorpion PaintingThis is the best paint job on my home ever. They were very professional & very friendly. I will recommend them to all my friends and any others that need painting done. They care about their work & ask us to check it before they were done. Great comps.
- Spartan ContractingThe remodel went perfectly. Levi and his crew handled all of the details, from start to finish, which left me with nothing to worry about. In addition, Levi communicated almost daily with me about the progress of the job and was always available if/when I had questions. I have already recommended Spartan Contracting to friends and family
- Jensen ConstructionI needed home repair due to the earthquake in November 18. Dave came on two separate occasions; the first time to replace our damage bathroom vanity with a new one, and the second time to repair the fence door. I am very pleased with the work that was done on the house - Dave is a professional in every sense of the term, and I will definitely be having him back for future projects
- Rock LandscapingGreat experience all around, Russ was very responsive and knowledgeable and his entire team were professional and courteous. Appreciated his advice and suggestions. Shout out to Austin and Chris for their roles as leads on the project. Love the results and would definitely recommend
- Rock LandscapingThe project went very well, we have added some work during the project, but Rock Landscaping worked with us and everything worked and looked beautiful. They did a phenomenal job. We are looking forward for the next project with them.
- Rock LandscapingI wasn't sure exactly what I was looking for when I initially contacted Russ but after meeting with him and discussing everything he gave me a great price on a project that ended up transforming the look and feel of my property. Throughout the project he maintained good communication and despite the fact that I requested some last minute changes he was extremely accomodating. The entire crew was professional and exhibited great craftsmanship
- Rock LandscapingGreat workmanship and attention to detail and quality. His crew, especially JC, Fernando, Alex and John did an excellent job. Russ was very fair to work with and made sure that we were getting the yard we wanted.
- Rock LandscapingWheather plays a huge part on work that can be done because of rain. Rock work in the beginning of the year is hard because of quarries being closed due to road conditions due to break up.
- Jensen ConstructionOut of several contractors whom I contacted Mr Jensen was the only one who returned my phone call promptly, gave a realistic timeline and a quote. I am so grateful that he doesn't mind taking on small jobs between large, time-consuming contracts. He was very professional, got done quickly and did a superb job on the gate
Fencing Contractors in Kenai
- Business Description:Jensen Construction is a small family owned company, in business in Anchorage since 1984. My business is under many categories on Angie's list. Almost all phases of construction. We take pride in the quality of work we provide and I, Dave Jensen take a hands on approach to ensure satisfaction. business lic #50121 specialty contractor lic# 1573Recent Review:Dave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!!MARK V.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:With 35 years experience, Rock Landscaping provides landscaping services throughout the Anchorage Eagle River Wasilla Big lake area. We specialize in redeveloping the rugged Alaskan landscape into beautiful lawns with natural rock walls natural stone fire pits natural stone walkways for customers who want more outdoor living space, larger driveways or who need to divert water away from their foundationsRecent Review:Rock Landscaping was not interested in doing our project.Scott L.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Remodel and repair experts for residential and commercial jobs. Our company was founded by life long carpenters. We employ highly skilled craftsmen, and following strict industry guidelines in the execution of any job we do. We are proactive problem solvers, that value our customers. No job to large, no job to small. At APEX Construction & Remodel "Quality Matters"Recent Review:We hired Jon’s company to sand and stain our deck in June 2017. Very long story short, we tried every way to get ahold of Jon to talk about the work that was done for a year and a half. The office manager would always say she will have him call, but we never received a call. The deck was done incorrectly and was never finished. It’s now green, rotting and will most likely have to be replaced. Not only was in raining that day but it had been raining for weeks prior. It clearly states on the 124 ounce can of Superdeck Transparent oil based Stain, to NOT apply “…if rain is likely to occur.” Now, here we are at the end of 2018, we finally get a call from Jon and he threatens us with lawsuits/liens/collections etc at Christmas time, after we have spent as much as we can afford on our 3 daughters for Christmas. He repeatedly tells us how busy his company is, which we don’t care because that has nothing to do with us. He says that his company is full of “professionals” but he was not willing to do anything to rectify my situation except gives us $100 off. Gee, thanks a lot, Jon. The following week, after an EXTREMELY rude phone call from Jon and his accountant Linda, who was yelling at me in the background, we paid him, so we never have to speak to him or his staff of “professionals” again. It is obvious that APEX is a poorly managed business at this point. Next summer we will be re-doing the work on our deck ourselves, correctly and professionally. We do not recommend this company to anyone unless you are into horrible customer service and enjoy being on a back burner. Also, just a side note, if I would have checked court view first, and read the reviews with a reoccurring theme, we WOULD NOT have hired him. That was my bad for not taking time to investigate who I was actually hiringSean N.
- Recent Review:Anchor Fenceworks built a fence for our neighbor. The workers trespassed on our property without asking permission. They built the fence from our side of the property line. They left piles of dirt and rocks in our yard from the post holes. I had a piece of plywood set up to protect my plants. They removed the plywood, laid it on top of my plants and used it as a table to cut the pieces for the fence. They did not bother to put the piece of plywood back, but left the plywood laying on top of my plants. They walked on my potted plants. They knocked over some pots but did not bother to set them upright again. They damaged a couple of pots. They broke branches off our lilac bush. They clearly have no respect for other people's property. I called the company and tried to explain what the workers did. The guy hung up on me. When I called back he had the telephone connected to the answering service rather than talk to me. Real brave guy with no intent to make things right. This is an example of what you will get if you hire this low quality bunch of scammers. Do not count on getting professional service. Do not count on getting problems fixed. Once they have your money you likely will not get the time of day from these low life bozos. My neighbor said they were completely unreliable regarding when they would show up to build her fence. Their wokmanship appears to be of very poor quality. There are large gaps under the fence. Had they expended a tiny bit of brainpower and a bit of extra work and used the dirt from the post holes to level the ground under the fence they could have eliminated the gaps under the fence. My neighbor bought good quality cedar to build the fence. The object was to keep her wandering dog at home. One of the gaps is almost large enough for her dog to crawl under the fence. Anchor Fenceworks has no quality control. They forgot to finish nailing a couple of boards in place. A couple of boards are nailed on one side but the other side of the board is loose. I can pull the loose side of the board out at least an inch because they forgot to nail the rest of the board in place. I said they built the fence from our side of the property line. The neighbor wanted a gate so we can talk to each other without the fence between us. The bozo fence builders put the gate latch on our side of the fence and not the owner's side of the fence. No quality control results in poor quality workmanship. I would absolutely not hire these bozos to do anything. Anchor Fenceworks should not be in business because they do a poor job and won't take care of problems. As a third party affected by their actions what do they do to remedy the problems? They hang up on me. If you hire them and have problems with them you have only yourself to blame. In the attached photo the plywood was in a vertical position held in place by two concrete blocks. These bozos removed the concrete blocks putting one of the concrete blocks on my plants and laying the piece of plywood on top of my plants and using it as a table to cut some of their fencing. Several of the plants were tipped over and upside down and left that way. There are three pots in the photo and two more not shown in this photo. Many of the pots still in an upright position are partially filled with sawdust. Remember I did not hire these bumbling trespassing idiots. They came on to my property without permission and did not care what they destroyed or damaged. They the owner or his manager hangs up on me when I complain about what they did to my property. Don't hire this company unless you like to be cheated and abusedFrank W.
- Business Description:Small business woman owned and minority owned (Native American). We do all kinds of work. Call for details
- Business Description:We do commercial residential and industrial work. Flexible payment options including ability to process credit cards. Remote location jobs statewide
- Business Description:Alaska Roofing & Construction LLC is a full service roofing & construction company. We are fully licensed, insured & bonded. Very competitive prices!
- Business Description:GENERAL CONTRACTOR SPECIALIZING IN ACCESSIBILTY DESIGN AND REMODELING FOR SENIORS AND SPECIAL NEEDS PEOPLE
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
fence companies in Kenai
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Accessible Homes IncPO Box 220494
- Active Concrete3730 W 74th Ave.
- ADAMS CONSTRUCTION651 E CREEKSIDE DR
- Affordable Construction2907 Turnagain St
- AK Fences11244 Lower Sunny Circle
Eagle River, Alaska
- Anchor Fenceworks2849 Porcupine Dr
- APEX Construction & RemodelPO Box 140523
- Accessible Homes Inc
- Done Rite2307 McRae rd
- Done Rite
- Jensen Construction3307 Boniface Pkwy # 13 D
- Jensen Construction
- K and N Construction LLCpo box 3056
- K and N Construction LLC
- The Fence Guy7851 Spring St
- The Fence Guy