It's not just about flowering borders. Support bees by planting shrubs and trees for pollinators that will keep them coming back to your yard.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Kenai, AK
There are 4 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Kenai
- SavATree PhoenixOutstanding job. Completely professional, showed up when they said they would. You would never know there was a tree there.
- Northwest Arbor CareMark showed up as promised, removed the damaged trees and trimmed some hedges without incident. Very pleased with his work.
- Dimond tree care& landscaping LLCThey were at my home an hour within posting. I had storm damage so I was glad they were quick. They were finished a few days and only came back to remove the stumps.
- Paul's Tree ServiceExcellent! I emailed Paul yesterday with my issue and he was able to get the tree removed less than 24 hours later. Quick and efficient and very pleasant to work with. This is my second time using this company and I will continue to recommend them to anyone with tree issues and would use them again in the future
- Paul's Tree ServiceIt was fantastic. No problems, all limbs came off without any damage to the existing fence. Then they returned to grind out the stump and the shredded material was hauled off. My yard is now ready to have the lawn replanted in the coming spring.
- Paul's Tree ServiceGreat! I've never seen a crew work as hard or as fast. Paul's professionalism - and the fact that he was working along side the other crew members - really made a difference. Results definitely exceeded expectations.
- Paul's Tree ServiceI had contacted three tree services for estimates to remove a fallen tree from my yard. I had already gotten one estimate of $125 when Paul's Tree Service showed up, chipper in tow. He looked at the tree and said he could do it on the spot for $50. Of course, I went for that. (I recognize that the other vendor, with the higher estimate, had already driven to my home and would still have to send someone out on another day to do the work, so his expenses would have been higher.) I had errands to run. He said I could just mail him a check for $50, and I was pleased that he trusted me, rather than insisting on taking my credit card information. When I returned home, the tree was gone, and he had cleaned up the mess. Later he called me to say, "You won the tree lottery. The root was so loose that I was able to pull it out rather easily, so now you won't have to get the stump ground." He didn't charge me any extra for that, so, all in all, I was extremely pleased with the outcome. He was pleasant and polite, and I would definitely recommend Paul's Tree Service to others
- Paul's Tree ServicePaul was very quick to respond to our phone call and came within a day or two for an estimate. We had many questions regarding which trees should be removed, and he answered each question, sharing valuable information with us regarding the care for the trees. He gave us dates he was available and we scheduled the time for the trees to be removed. Paul showed up on time, was very professional and had the trees down before we could finish our breakfast. He asked us to give advice on the ones being pruned, as to how much we wanted off, and was done in under 4 hours. He cleaned up all the fallen branches, and even raked and used a leaf blower to clean up. Even though we have a garden and lots of plants in our backyard ... he was able to fell the 3 trees without injuring a single plant! We would highly recommend Paul's Tree Service to anyone looking for tree removal or pruning
- Paul's Tree ServiceGreat! He came over and gave me a quote and also a lesson on the type of trees I had. He came when he said and did a great job.
- Paul's Tree ServiceWe will only use Paul. There may some who are cheaper, or run ads, forget them. He is efficient, knowledgeable, and on time. He makes suggestions and works closely with his customers. Why else as a consumer do you want / The whole neighborhood uses him
Last update on September 22, 2020
Tree Service Companies in Kenai
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Is there something new sprouting on your favorite oak tree? Tree bark fungus identification can help you save your tree from a sneaky enemy.
New trees and shrubs can liven up a lawn, but improper planting will leave you with a plant graveyard. Keep your trees healthy by avoiding these common planting mistakes.
tree removal services in Kenai
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bottom Dollar Tree Service16616 E Julie Marie Cir
Palmer, Alaska 99645
- Bottom Dollar Tree Service
- Carlos Tree Service Inc2451 Cinnabar Loop
Anchorage, Alaska 99507
- Carlos Tree Service Inc
- Eagle Pest Control & Tree Service19052 1st St
Eagle River, Alaska 99577
- Eagle Pest Control & Tree Service
- Jensen Construction3307 Boniface Pkwy # 13 D
Anchorage, Alaska 99504
- Jensen Construction
- My Computer Works7975 N Hayden Rd #C-320
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
- My Computer Works
- Paul's Tree Service7001 E 140th Ave
Anchorage, Alaska 99516
- Paul's Tree Service
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Sunshine Garden Services & Landscaping775 E. 100th Ave.
Anchorage, Alaska 99515
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Tall Trees6646 Homer Dr
Anchorage, Alaska 99518
- Tall Trees
Tree service companies that service Kenai
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.