Thinking of installing outdoor lighting or a paver patio as a DIY project for your yard? Learn the landscaping jobs best handled by professionals ... and why.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Kenai, AK
There are 4 highly-rated local landscapers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Kenai
- E & M DirtworksThe fence is perfect. The team was friendly and hard working. We’d recommend this team to anyone needed landscaping or fencing needs. They’re quick to respond to any questions or concerns you may have as well! We’re thankful for all of the work they’ve done for us!
- E & M DirtworksIt was really great, very quick and neatly done I opted to dispose of the tree myself, I have friends who would like the firewood.
- GREEN ACRES OF ALASKAI have a drainage issue on my property and I enlisted Green Acres to solve the problem. They elected to connect all of my downspouts to underground piping and route it away and down slope of my house. For the area of the yard that was being saturated from neighboring, up-slope properties, they merely elected to regrade. Due to the amount of moisture involved, I was skeptical that regrading alone would be enough, but I decided to defer to their professional opinion. When everything was completed last fall, they hydro-seeded the graded area. I was suspicious that again, due to the large amount of moisture involved, all of the hydro-seeded areas would be washed out by spring before it could sprout, leaving me with uncovered soil. That is exactly what happened. I called multiple times last spring that their fall hydro-seeding failed and that they needed to come out and do it again (a whopping 15 minutes out of their day) but they never returned my calls. Ultimately, I went to Lowe's and bought a few large bags of soil and a couple large bags of grass seed and took care of the issue myself - and better than they would have done. If not for the hydro-seed problem, I would have given them four stars as they accomplished everything that they said they would - even though it turned out they needed to do something more than regrading to deal with the massive amount of water inundating my property. However, totally blowing off and ignoring a customer's legitimate complaint due to your company's failure is inexcusable. Therefore, they earn a well-deserved one-star review. If you plan on utilizing these people, have a lawyer on retainer ready to go after them. Otherwise, it may cost you more than a few bags of dirt and grass seed
- Fleischauer's Landscaping LLCStarted off good but, then communication started to get sparse and project drug on and on. Eventually ceased and project was not completed. Materiel was left in the street and would they would not return calls. RECOMMEND NOT TO CONSIDER THIS COMPANY! Owner is good at playing the poor Veteran role!
- Paul's Tree ServicePaul was responsive, fast, and professional. The quality of work was high. The cost was reasonable and competitive. He was happy to answer questions and offer a bit of free advice about maintaining the tree I wanted to keep. We talked on the phone after the job, and I asked if he could throw in a truckload of wood chips for a landscaping project. He dropped them off a few days later free of charge
- Mauri Landscapes LtdThey did a good job. They were subcontractors, I didn’t like that but the work was good. They were good. They do hard work. The pricing is okay but I didn’t compare a lot of places.
- Kelly Lawn & Landscaping LLCThe Kelly crew did a great job. The hedge was overgrown and needed quite of bit of trimming on the top, bottom, and both sides. They cleaned and removed all the debris and trimmings. I felt the price they charged was fair for the work done.
- Tall TreesEverything from the consultation, estimate and completion of the job was perfect! This was not a simple job, the trees in a confined area not easily accessible. This is the 2nd time I have used Tall Trees for a job. In both instances they have performed admirably.
- Kelly Lawn & Landscaping LLCJob went super smoothly. Charlie showed up 10 minutes early to bid on the project a day after I called asking for them to look at the job. He explained the quote to me clearly. His professionalism made me choose his business over other quotes I received. The evening before the scheduled job the crew positioned the heavy equipment at my property so they'd be sure to start first thing in the morning. Charlie arrived early on the day of the job, so great to have the guy who did the quote also lead the work, really important. All the work went well, and quickly, they even allowed me to change a few things last minute, very nice of them. When they left, they did their best to leave my property clean and orderly
- Kelly Lawn & Landscaping LLCCrews were very efficient, professional, on time, and hard working. Primary initial focus was repair of damage to lawn following replacement of septic tank. Work expanded to include creation of a rock retaining wall and regrading of lawn which was very well done. Happy with service and would hire again
Last update on October 16, 2022
Landscapers in Kenai
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Make your backyard a paradise with new ideas that can add privacy and fulfill your backyard dreams. Read on for landscaping inspirations, large and small.
Artificial grass sub-base is a crucial step to installing your fake lawn like a pro. Here's everything you need to know—from how much to buy to the best types.
Landscapers in Kenai
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Country Gardens Sod Farm1201 S. Grover Ln.
Palmer, Alaska 99645
- Country Gardens Sod Farm
- Lawn SaversPo Box 221141
Anchorage, Alaska 99522
- Lawn Savers
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
Atlanta, Georgia 30319
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Paul's Tree Service7001 E 140th Ave
Anchorage, Alaska 99516
- Paul's Tree Service
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020