If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Get matched with top moving companies in Kenai, AK
There are 9 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Kenai
- Alison's Relocations IncPerfectly. The 2 movers were prompt, professional, and personable. They completed the job in less than the expected time and their cost came in under estimate. We have made many moves throughout the continental United States, 3 between Alaska and the Lower 48 and 4 between England and the USA. The service we received from Alice’s Relocation is close to the top of our moves. We would definitely use Alice’s Relocations again and highly recommend the company
- Green Gorilla Movers LLC.Dacia and his crew were fantastic to work with. Great communication and so helpful in making sure all our items were transported safely. We spent the entire day with them and felt like family at the end. Highly recommend this company!!!!
- YOU CALL WE HAULExcellent job. Travis and his crew were right on time and very professional. So happy we used them and would highly recommend.
- YOU CALL WE HAULTravis Rollins is the complete package. He picks up items to be disposed of like paint, old furniture, bikes, and other things it’s difficult to dispose of. He’s prompt, communicates when he’s on the way. When finished, he tied down the entire load. Travis’ fees were very reasonable considering the extra trouble of disposing paint. I highly recommend him
- All Service MovingVery good. Will use again. Isan & Jim are awesome. We would recommend them to other facilities Or individuals moving. Thank you Isan & Jim! A++++
- Alison's Relocations IncWe are a family of six that just moved to Alaska. We chose Alisons Relocations due to their responsiveness to all of our questions, their on-line reputation and they had the best price of the five estimates we received. It has been about 2 weeks since we received our items and cars in Anchorage. The care they took in packing our 200+ boxes showed by having a damage-free delivery. Most impressive was the true respect and professionalism we received from the crew while in our homes. Thank you for the very best experience Team Alison, Leo, Kavin, Nimo and House! The Riley Family
- Green Gorilla Movers LLC.Swimmingly!! There were 2 movers who were very safety conscious (1 spotter while backing up), they used safety harness when appropriate, very polite and careful with all my belonging. The owner stopped by when the job was finished to complete the job, inquired about my satisfaction, what did I think of the movers etc. if you have a need for movers you can’t go wrong with these guys! Thank you Green Gorilla �
- Green Gorilla Movers LLC.The move went very well . A participants were punctual, courteous, and willing to work. The move was completed in record time. Great care was taken with all our items and we are totally pleased. We would recommend Gorilla Movers to anyone wanting a personal, caring company.
- Green Gorilla Movers LLC.I reached out to Green Gorilla last minute, we needed help moving a couch into our house. The job was difficult to do with the limited amount of space to maneuver. Dacia and his co-worker Conner were able to move the couch upstairs without any trouble whatsoever. They did a fantastic job and redefined geometry. I highly recommend their services. You will not be disappointed
- Eco MoversIt went well. Eco movers are very professional and capable. Glenda, who scheduled our move was fantastic and friendly. Great company.
Movers in Kenai
- Business Description:We are a moving company based in Anchorage, AK and specialize in local moves, hauling and short-term storage. Our movers will go the extra mile to provide you with an excellent customer service while also take care of things efficiently. We are happy to take the moving load off your shoulders and mind! Licensed and insuredRecent Review:Dacia and his crew were fantastic to work with. Great communication and so helpful in making sure all our items were transported safely. We spent the entire day with them and felt like family at the end. Highly recommend this company!!!zobia k.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: email@example.com; Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Accounting: email@example.com; Dispatch Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Operations Manager: email@example.com , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The woman in the office who scheduled the move and took care of all the documents was extremely helpful and friendly. My apartment building is very strict and she worked over the weekend to ensure I had the proper COI. The men who delivered my piano were very professional and efficient. I am a petite woman and was alone when they delivered the piano and felt very comfortable with them thereWhitney K.
- Business Description:Primary Line of business: Household goods, office and industrial moving & storage (SIC 4212, 4213, 4214) Management Directory: • Alison McDaniel, President, CMC, COIC, CMM, SMM, CCA, 19 years industry experience • Ben McDaniel, Vice President, CMC, 16 years industry experience • Christina Spencer, General Manager, CMC, CMM, CCA, 15 years industry experience • Rick Childers, Senior Moving Consultant, CMC, COIC, 36 years industry experience Business Profile: Total Employees: 30 Establ..Recent Review:Perfectly. The 2 movers were prompt, professional, and personable. They completed the job in less than the expected time and their cost came in under estimate. We have made many moves throughout the continental United States, 3 between Alaska and the Lower 48 and 4 between England and the USA. The service we received from Alice’s Relocation is close to the top of our moves. We would definitely use Alice’s Relocations again and highly recommend the companyJohn C.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Agent for united van lines.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Extremely smooth process! Very happy with their service, would def recommend.Adam W.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:No matter whether you are moving across the country or just down the block, you can rely on our experienced moving professionals to get your belongings there quickly and securely. Count on us to help make your move as smooth and convenient as possible. Contact us today to learn more about our services. With us, you can rest assured that your personal belongings will be treated with the utmost care and respect as we transport them to your new home or officeRecent Review:I would give zero stars if I could. This company is absolutely terrible. ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A SMALL MOVE, DO NOT BOOK HERE! I had a small move (approx. a studio apartment’s worth) from PA to OH and booked my move over a month ahead of time. I was told that since I had a small move, my stuff would have to go on a truck with a larger shipment - understandable. They gave me the “standard” 3-week delivery window, but I was told by Luke that they would “work with me on dates” and that they would have “no problem getting it there within a week”, most likely 1-3 days. Those were complete lies. I also tried to be as flexible as possible and gave them multiple options for days for pickup. As the weeks went by and it got closer to my moving date, I periodically asked for updates on dates. I got no answers. One week away from when I was supposed to move, I still didn’t have any idea when my stuff would be picked up or delivered. All Luke would tell me was “no update yet”. At this point, I had to scramble last-minute to book a different company. LESS THAN ONE WEEK before my move, I cancelled with Allied and only AFTER CANCELING did they FINALLY give me POTENTIAL dates. Terrible communication and customer service. Book somewhere elseJohn S.
Deals in Kenai for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
You’ve amassed quite the collection of valuables, and you’d like to keep it that way. Boxing up delicate items requires a steady hand and a full-proof plan. Use these tips to learn how to pack fragile items for your next move.
moving companies in Kenai
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 360 Auto Transport7717 Delhi Road
- 360 Auto Transport
- A Small Haul Trucking2211 W 45th Ave
- AAA Billiards Sales & Service, LLC1040 E 5th Avenue
- AAA Moving & Storage747 E Ship Creek Ave
- Ability Moving & Storage2000 W International Airport Rd, D3
- Alaska Classic Motion2503 Arctic Blvd Ste B
- Alaska Movers Inc620 E Whitney Rd.#D
- Alaska Moving and Relocation Inc3150 C St
- ALASKA TERMINALS INC400 W 70TH AVE 3
- Alison Lane, Realtor and Relocation SpecialistRE/MAX Dynamic Properties 3350 Midtown Place
- Alison's Relocations Inc310 E 1st Ave
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- Allens Professional Moving Services2730 Brittany Dr
- Allied Alaska747 E Ship Creek Ave
- Allied Van Lines717 E. Ship Creek Drive Suite A
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- A Small Haul Trucking
- Bates Moving & Storage815 Benny St
- Bates Moving & Storage
- Continental Van Lines1031 East 1st Avenue
- Continental Van Lines
- Hi-Line Moving and Storage4500 North Star Blvd
Great Falls, Montana
- Hi-Line Moving and Storage
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Midnight Pioneer Movers1723 parkway drive
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- MOVING MAN550 W 54th Ave
- Moving Services Alaska Inc32721 Sterling Hwy
Anchor Point, Alaska
- Mansion Movers
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- Red Lines Van Lines2236 Washington Ave
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Relocations Movers Alaska Inc3003 Minnesota Dr
- Relocators International1221 E 71st Ave
- Residential Moving Anchorage Inc999 E Tudor Rd
- Royal Alaskan Movers2216 N. Post Road
- Royal Hawaiian Movers3017 Ualena St
- Red Lines Van Lines
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers