Is your lawn mower pull cord frayed—or worse, did it just come flying off before you went to mow? Learn how to replace a lawn mower pull cord in this guide.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Kenai, AK
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Kenai
- Mauri Landscapes LtdThey did a good job. They were subcontractors, I didn’t like that but the work was good. They were good. They do hard work. The pricing is okay but I didn’t compare a lot of places.
- Crew Cut LawnsIt went very well, very professional. Gavin came with us to the nursery to help pick out a good tree. His worker picked the tree up from the nursery and brought it to our place on the scheduled day. The work was done on time and he came out to check with his employee to see that everything was ready and confirm the plan. Prior they had done a grass thatching and liming that was done well, also for two of our neighbors
- Lawn SaversInto my second season with Lawn Savers, and have been very pleased. The grass trimming does now destroy your fence or house trim, as experienced by other service I used. I’ve always had my calls returned, professional and attentive to getting the job done right. Highly recommended!
- Lawn SaversThey did a great job for a reasonable price. Honestly the yard was a total mess. They raked the leaves, mowed the grass, weed-wacked and hauled everything away. They were quick and respectful. When they finished I couldn't have been happier with the work. Complete success. I will hire them again.
- Lawn SaversThey came out the same night that I called to provide me an estimate. He couldn't give me an exact day when he would be able to do the work, but said I would be assigned on a first come, first served basis. He said it would happen within the next 5-7 days. Two days later they came out and did the work. They raked/blew leaves, cleaned my driveway, cleared the flower garden, mowed, and trimmed for $125. I was VERY impressed with the attention to detail. I cannot say the same for another contractor who did my yard two years ago. I'd definitely hire again
- Lawn SaversFine. After second time of mowing, did request that they trim before mowing so long pieces of grass aren't left on lawn.
- Lawn SaversThey seem to be doing a good job. They charge $35 whenever they come to mow. Their responsiveness was excellent. They come every week on a certain day -- we don't have a time of day to come.
- Lawn SaversGave me an estimate in a very timely manner, scheduled within a couple of days, showed up when scheduled did an excellent job cleaning up all the fall leaves for a very competitive price. I would recommend them very highly and will use their services again.
- Lawn SaversWe called like four or five different people to come and give us quotes and we had some very high quotes, one of the places quoted us almost $500, so the price from Lawn Savers was right. They also walked around and told me how much it would be and when they would get to it. But then he came over and talked through some things, we have kids and a dog and the whole lime and fertilizer thing made me nervous. But also we had a lot of moss and he said "If I go through here and do the thatching, you're going to have big dirt patches" and he just like, knew what was best for our yard not just what he does everywhere. He personalized it. So we call Mow and Grow and they gave us the better price but because Lawn Savers had walked around and really showed us he knew what he was doing and he had a better alternative, we went with him and we were really happy with it
- Tall TreesAs part of a tree removal, yard improvement project this spring I had asked Tall Trees to trim my HUGE cotoneaster hedge. Mike recommended waiting until the fall for the health of the plant, which I was happy to do - until the muni posted a notice on my door that my hedge was out of compliance with local ordinance, so I called Mike and he got on it immediately. He came right out, looked at what needed to be done, made great suggestions about meeting compliance, called the compliance officer directly to make sure that timing and specifications were understood, and then got me into the schedule right away. I was somewhat dreading what the compliance area was going to look like (not because of Tall Trees, but because a lot needed to be removed), but when I got home I was really impressed with the professional, clean and tidy job that Tall Trees had done. Wow. I think the hedge is going to need annual TLC and trimming from Tall Trees from here on out! Thanks so much guys
Last update on June 10, 2020
Lawn Services in Kenai
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
Fall lawn maintenance is important for establishing a healthy, green lawn in spring. Get tips on mowing, fertilizing, weed control and planting new grass seed.
Tactics for keeping grass green during a drought depends on local restrictions. Check out these seven tips for preserving your grass.
lawn care services in Kenai
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bottom Dollar Tree Service16616 E Julie Marie Cir
Palmer, Alaska 99645
- Bottom Dollar Tree Service
- Green Connection804 E 15th Ave
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
- Green Connection
- Handyman Services of North America6115 Chevigny Street #1
Anchorage, Alaska 99502
- Handyman Services of North America
- Lawn SaversPo Box 221141
Anchorage, Alaska 99522
- Lawn Savers
- Paul's Tree Service7001 E 140th Ave
Anchorage, Alaska 99516
- Paul's Tree Service
- Tall Trees6646 Homer Dr
Anchorage, Alaska 99518
- Tall Trees