Jensen Construction

Founded 1984 • With Angi since February 2011

Awards & Badges

3307 Boniface Pkwy # 13 D

Anchorage, AK 99504

Jensen Construction is a small family owned company, in business in Anchorage since 1984. My business is under many categories on Angie's list. Almost all phases of construction. We take pride in the quality of work we provide and I, Dave Jensen take a hands on approach to ensure satisfaction. business lic #50121 specialty contractor lic# 15739...

woodworking (52)decks & porches (51)door installation (35)home remodeling (31)window replacement (26)flooring (22)drywall (21)handyman (20)countertop installation (17)plumbers (16)deck cleaning (15)fence company (14)

06/08/2021

Dave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Kitchen remodel and new deck installation

CATEGORY closet systems,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,picture framing,garage doors,handyman service,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,replacement windows,deck cleaning,fireplaces,garage builders,ceiling fans,home remodeling,doors,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

Photo for Jensen Construction - 3307 Boniface Pkwy, Anchorage, AK - 39362451

06/07/2021

I've been reading Dave's reviews on Angie's List for over five years and have tried to work with him in the past but his schedule and mine just couldn't mesh. Last year we decided to replace the picture window in our living room with a bay window and called Dave for an estimate. Again, his schedule was packed but I decided to wait for him to be available and boy, am I glad I did! Of course, we obt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced picture window with bay window

CATEGORY replacement windows,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2021

Photo for Jensen Construction - 3307 Boniface Pkwy, Anchorage, AK - 39360517

01/18/2021

Great. Dave said it would take a day to install which happened but unforeseen construction paint and finishing added an extra half day. No problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Place a door inside an entry way to divide a room from the rest of house.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

10/30/2020

Very nice result. Dave has done a number of jobs over the years. He rescued a remodel that had left many loose edges and some improper installation, like the edge of a step that wobbled. Always gets thing correct. He demonstrates craftsmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a gas fireplace installed. There was a housing on outside of house. It was not finished and some of structure was not right. Dave made structure proper then finished roof and applied shingles.

CATEGORY remodeling,garage builders,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

Photo for Jensen Construction - 3307 Boniface Pkwy, Anchorage, AK - 38992149

10/14/2020

As usual with Dave, the only problem was catching him at a time when he was not fully booked with other people's projects. When I could schedule him, he was here as promised and completed the job quickly and meticulously. Also, as usual, he fixed a completely different problem he had noticed in passing, without any charge or hassle, I think simply because something that isn't write irritates his s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have a bedroom door (and frame) replaced.

CATEGORY home security systems,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

10/06/2020

They helped us repairing chain link fence

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chain link fence repair

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

09/14/2020

I loved the quality of work Jenson Construction did on my bedroom windows so much that I plan on having them replace the remaining old windows in my house in the near future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my four bedroom windows replaced.

CATEGORY egress windows,replacement windows,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

Photo for Jensen Construction - 3307 Boniface Pkwy, Anchorage, AK - 38872767

06/19/2020

Great work from Dave as usual. We hire him once or twice a year for home projects and him and his son do great work. They pay attention to detail and care about the quality of their work. He's done a variety of work for us in the last few years and it's always been great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New flooring, stair rails.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

06/04/2020

Dave Jensen and his son Dave built and expanded an amazing deck. This project started after I had my portch rebuilt about one Month ago. Dave handled all the details, planning, lumber delivery, and installation of 2 Helical piles for proper support. This deck is built out of composite material with hidden fasteners. ALL the railing, 4x4s, 2x2s, 1x2s etc. in the picture are Cedar. This was done by ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
build and expand a deck

CATEGORY decks,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

05/30/2020

Dave And David do extremely beautiful work. They always gives me better than I imagined possible. My new fireplace is lovely. The bathroom is gorgeous. (Dave met me at Lowe’s to pick out everything for the bathroom). They built a custom shelf to utilize the 4” behind the pantry door - they used darling beadboard for the back of the shelf. It’s unbelievably cute. I can’t recommend Jensen Constructi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave has replaced our kitchen countertops, remodeled our bathroom, built a fireplace, repaired earthquake damage, hung shelves, rehung doors, built custom shelves and cupboards, installed sliding cupboard inserts. He installed a built-in ironing board with a mirror door. Over the years he and his son have done so much, I can’t remember it all.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,closet systems,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,picture framing,handyman service,plumbing,home security systems,fireplaces,garage builders,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

Carpentry, New construction, Home repair & remodeling, Window & door replacement, Decks & porches, Kitchen and bath remodel, Cabinet installation., Flooring, sheds, Fencing, and much more.