Washington Tractor Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2005

We have 12 locations in Western & Central Washington. As a result of our continued growth we have become the largest power equipment dealer in the State. This has enabled us to provide an enhanced product selection to include, John Deere, Honda and Stihl, as well as leverage our employee expertise and offer competitive pricing....

ALPHA BUILDING AND SERVICES LLC

ALPHA BUILDING AND SERVICES LLC

Call now at (253) 442-5384! Expert handy man, with the passion to repair, build, and complete any project with care and precision. I provide free estimates. Family owned and operated. Servicing Seattle and surrounding areas.

07/13/2017

We were charged a small fee for them to look at our mower. They checked it out and told us what was wrong with it and how much it would cost to fix it. As it was going to be expensive to fix, we opted to purchase a new mower instead, and they understood. My husband said they seemed to be very professional, both on the phone and in person. We will use them again, if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we needed our lawnmower fixed.

08/11/2016

I recently moved to ten acres in Snohomish and needed a tractor. I was referred to Jon Gouras from a friend and I am glad I was. He was easy and helpful with absolutely no pressure. After I bought my 2025R tractor Jon came to my house to show me how to hook up the field mower that had been left by the previous owner of my house. When I had a minor issue Jon had service on it the very same day and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought a new tractor

08/01/2015

I arranged for the riding mower to be picked up.  They collected it when promised.  They kept the mower about a week and brought it back on the date arranged.  Mower has worked fine all season.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Picked up riding lawn mower, oil change, blade sharpening, maintenance service

07/20/2015

The pick up service was excellent. The mower would not start, dead batterty? They put new battery cable ends on. They did not charge the battery, my mower came back with a flat tire, broken steering column bushing, approx. two weeks later. They claimed they knew nothing of the additional repairs needed. Never will I use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They picked up my lawnmower at my home. Replaced battery cable ends.

07/15/2015

It went well.  They preformed as requested and I am satisfied with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair and tune up two lawn mowers.  He picked up a riding and a power walking mower and returned them working great.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

We have 12 locations in Western & Central Washington. Sales, service, & repair on John Deere tractors. We also service and repair Craftsman, MTD, and most other brands.

Electric power equipment.