Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Tacoma, WA
There are 39 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Tacoma
- A Advanced SepticTonight I walked out to find my son had accidentally left the water on in a hose that caused it to rupture under the pressure. This had to have been going for quite sometime as it caused my alarm to go off and the soil around the tanks settled creating 2 2ft holes near to the tanks. Totally freaked me out as I am very new to septic. Both Adam & Lennie helped me out through texts and a phone call, calming me down and making me feel so much better. I will be reaching out to them for ANY septic needs in the future. Their kindness and responsiveness were above and beyond and GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!
- A Advanced SepticWe were recommended Aadvanced services after 4 plumbers had given us 3 different ideas of what could have been the issue, with no real confidence in their "fix" solving the issue. We spoke with Adel on the phone, sent some pictures, and got a much better feeling that they would be able to solve our issue. Jeremy was able to make it out quickly, assessed the situation, got the additional parts needed and had the job done that day. The quality of the work was incredible, Jeremy and team were professional and courteous, explained everything very easily and gave us that trust that we were in the right hands. Everything is now working perfectly and we can't thank them enough! I will highly recommend them to anyone who needs septic / plumbing services without hesitation
- A Advanced SepticI could not have hired a more professional and friendly company. The 2 employees, JON and AHKEEM, were punctual, worked their buns off, and completed everything in a very acceptable amount of time. They were knowledgeable in what needed to be done and were able to answer any questions I had, with a smile on their faces, which put me at ease. Very friendly and did not ever complain, not one time! I would hire them back for all my work in the future
- Harts ServicesVery well ! good service. able to give a price up front, crews excellent and respectful entering the house & communicating work progress
- Harts ServicesI honestly don’t think I will have enough space to write how happy I am with the service so I will keep it simple. They are the go to and gold standard (as far as I’m concerned) in septic troubleshooting and repair. They came out inspected, diagnosed and repaired my septic system. There is no better peace of mind, than being able to take a shower without the fear of your tank alarm going off. If I ever need work done again Harts services will be my first call
- Harts ServicesIt went great. Andy scoped our septic and it was in good shape. However it did need to be pumped. He recommended a company and we called them and have an appointment to get that done.
- Harts ServicesGreat. They solved the problem quickly and did not over-charge. They’re always courteous and professional.
- A Advanced SepticI want to say my septic tank was backing up into my toilets, sinks and showers with no previous warning it just happened all of the sudden. I called A Advanced (on a Sunday morning) and within 2 hours they were at my house troubleshooting and fixing the problem! Sheldon was very knowledgeable and professional! he had me taken care of quickly and gave me some good pointers on what and what not to do
- A Advanced SepticThe technicians were punctual, courteous and very professional. We received a biography and photo of Jon and Doug before they arrived for the appointment. They answered any questions we had, and they smiled. We were very impressed with their neat and clean appearances, especially since it was in the afternoon. All contacts with the company were friendly and handled in an very timely manner. There was no trace of a mess left when they finished. The price for the work was fair and just. We will use them again and most definitely will recommend them. This is a very well run business with top notch office staff and technicians
- A Advanced SepticGreat! He was on time, he was professional and personable. It was less expensive than I expected as well.
Septic Tank Companies in Tacoma
- Business Description:Bay Shore Construction is a 30 year old company specializing in Underground Utilities and Site Prep. Some of the utilities we most commonly install are Water, Sewer, Septic, Power, Phone, Cable, Gas. We have 10 employees and all work is done in house to ensure the job is done correctly. We bill when the job is completed with a deposit in the beginning of the start of the project. We accept Cash, Check and Visa and MastercarRecent Review:The service went very good, they answered all my questions and arranged all the paper works.Nan L.
- Business Description:Evergreen Sanitation does it all. We specialize in all aspects of onsite systems. We also provide grease trap pumping for restaurants (800) 433-1678. Renton Septic Inspections, AAA Septic Service, A Septic Pumper, Coastal Environment, East Hill Septic Service, Eastside Septic Service, Enumclaw Septic Service, Frontier Septic Service, Greenhaus Portable Restrooms, Issaquah Septic Service, J J Jackson Septic Service, Long Septic Service, Lyon Septic Service, Maple valley Septic Service, Sani-..Recent Review:Work was performed as expected. The technician who came out did a great job!Jenn L.
- Business Description:At King County Septic we believe in educating you, our customer. We only send qualified, friendly and knowledgeable Septic System Professionals who will show up on-time, with a smile, ready to work and answer any questions you have. Our goal is to make you never have a surprise septic system issue. We are dedicated to helping all of our customers avoid expensive disasters through preventative maintenance. If you come to us the first time for emergency pumping or similar repairs, we will work ..Recent Review:I made an appointment and even receive confirmation from them they would come the next day. No show during the appointment time window, I tried calling several times, finally I got to talk to somebody. She said they were stuck in another job, I asked if they would make it to my home, the operator was supposed to call the truck and call me back. Never call back, I had to get another company for the next day. This was a terrible experience since I had a real urgency to get the tanks pumped as soon as possibleCarlos A Z.
- Business Description:Founded in 1950, Lee’s Sanitation Service has been a leader in sanitation services in Washington’s King and Pierce Counties for more than six decades. We are a small local business with few employees dedicated to serving our community and protecting our environment. Additional phones: Pierce County: 253-777-1750, King County: 253-245-1080Recent Review:James from Lee's Sanitation Service showed up exactly on time and pumped our 1100 gal solids tank. It was a quick and easy job and the price was optimal.Daryl H.
- Business Description:Through unique technology, experience and compassion, we serve our customers while creating and maintaining a reputation of excellence. We service: Pierce County, King County, and Thurston County. We do not charge for travelRecent Review:Awesome!!! Fantastic service, professional, courtesy, on time. Outstanding customer serviceMargaret S.
- Business Description:We are fully licensed General Contractor with alot of special trades including emergency staff always on call and we complete in-house. We have extensive positive reviews from our sub contractors and home owners. We have been in the business of quick and top rated repairs for over 10 years. We specialize in everything from general plumbing repairs, full home remodeling (General contractor licensed), to re-piping, water heaters, tank-less water heaters, emergency services, custom bathrooms,..Recent Review:Do not have any work done by Longo Plumbing without a written quote. We needed urgent boiler repair, and they were able to come out the next day. The price quoted on the phone was double the hourly rate since it was urgent, which I agreed to, and seemed reasonable. They did fix the boiler. However, the bill came to $2400 for about 3 hours of work. The hourly fee included their travel time (which was 2 hours), plus a $210.00 after hours fee. There was a $350 "Seattle" fee, which I was not told about in advance--I didn't know they were located in Olympia and obviously would have found someone closer had I known. There were two charges for services (not parts), in addition to the hourly fee. Typically you pay for a service, or by the hour, not both. When I questioned this, Cameron told me "you weren't down there the whole time and didn't see what we did." The equipment required calibration, which was his reason for such a large charge. This was frustrating enough, but I was told that our entire boiler needed to be replaced--pipes, tank, boiler, etc. The quote for that was over $30,000. The payment terms are for cash (no checks) or credit card with a 3% fee. Payment is due on the day of service, or you are charged 10% PER DAY. There is no time for discussion if there is disagreement about the service. Cameron told me the state of our boiler "scares" him and it might explode. We had two different people come out to evaluate it, and both said it did not need to be replaced. The patina on the pipes that Cameron said were a sign of leaking were actually just residue from when the pipes were initially installed. There is no water evidence of leaking, and it seems nearly impossible that every single connection is leaking, but that is what Longo told us. We fixed the system with someone else for another $3000. I would never recommend Longo PlumbingShellie S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated, Dano's Septic also provides services for portable toilets and rentals, single units, ADA handicap approved portable units and stand alone wash stations. Our technicians are friendly, professional, certified and are ready to provide you with the best septic service to keep your septic out of site and out of mindRecent Review:Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company👍👍. Very professional/on time/ told us what he would be doing and didn’t waste time screwing around I would’ve added a picture but when he came out to finish the job, I wasn’t home(only hubby) and he didn’t take any😢�Sue J.
- Business Description:At Rooter Tech LLC, we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all the work we perform as well we provide warranty on our work. We are experts and will always keep you educated about the work process. We offer military discounts!! We look forward to earning your businessRecent Review:The owner Carlos Martinez spent $4000 on this incredible machine. He pulled it behind his van and it is up-to-date power gutter cleaner. He came and they were 3 men and they were here at least 6 hours. They cleaned the roof. They cleaned gutter, they did some repairs. He is so detailed, he's so reliable. It was amazingBarbara Carrell & Kent D.
- Business Description:17 years doing all about plumbing,drain cleaning services, sewer main lines repair or replaced, sewer main lines camera inspections, main water lines repair or replaced, water heaters replaced,excavations,faucets,fixtures,kitchen sinks, pipes repair or replace and more...Recent Review:Salvator was very pleasant, looked at downspout situation, said most likely that patio cracking and settling was not caused by downspout leaking water.Alan L.
- Business Description:Quality Septic & Drain CleaningRecent Review:The company was very customer service-oriented. They could have easily charge us with the response but they didn't. So they were very considerate of our finances, and I would recommend them.James Y.
Deals in Tacoma for Septic Tank
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- University Place
- South Hill
- Fox Island
- Anderson Island
- Federal Way
- Bonney Lake
- Gig Harbor
- Lake Tapps
septic tank services in Tacoma
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Advanced Septic2518 E Valley Hwy E
- A C Septic Services1613 5th Street
- A Team Septic Solutions22733 se 263rd ct
Maple Valley, Washington
- A&H Septic Systems5431 Preston Fall City Rd SE
Fall City, Washington
- A-Action Group Utilities Co620 93rd Ave SE
- A-Bell Excavating IncPo Box 731902
- A1 Septic Service528 105th st sw
- AA Plumbing LLC432 21st Dr
- Abba Excavating, LLCPO Box 675
- Access plumbing and heating LLC15040 NE 185th St
- Action on Site Septic Services7123 Sidney RD. S. W.
Port Orchard, Washington
- AL & ART'S SEPTIC SERVICE4612 FOSTER PL NE
- AL & ART'S SEPTIC SVCPO BOX 24360
Federal Way, Washington
- All around earthworks 8855 Falls Ave SE
- All Climate Heating & Air Conditioning17527 NE 67th Ct
- Alliance septic and repair2903 283rd St E
- Allied Plumbing And Pumps2131 N Wenatchee Ave
- Alpha Environmental Services Inc11080 SW Allen Blvd Ste 100
- Apollo Plumbing12404 E Gibson Rd
- AQUA TEST INC28620 MAPLE VALLEY BLACK DIAMOND RD SE
Maple Valley, Washington
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Seattle175A Roy Rd SW Ste 101
- A Advanced Septic
- B & B Backhoe Service141 Combs Rd
- Backflo Pro's Inc855 Trosper Rd SW Ste 108-230
- Badger ExcavationP.O. Box 377
- Bailey Sewer & Septic & Drain Co9513 17th Ave E
- BAY SHORE CONSTRUCTION LLC2103 HARRISON AVE NW 2774
- Beacon Plumbing, Heating, & Mechanical Inc8611 S 192nd St
- Ben Davis Trucking & Excavating2 Bridlewood Cir
- Beyler Consulting5920 100th St SW Suite 25
- Black Wire ElectricPO Box 4894
South Colby, Washington
- Blakley Septic Service12850 2nd Ave S
- Bob Oates Sewer Rooter & Plumbing LLC600 W Nickerson Street
- Brent Nuckols Construction Inc20811 Kaster Rd NW
- Burlando Home Improvement13526 SE 340th St
- B & B Backhoe Service
- Cascade West Tank Services18527 28th Ave NE
Lake Forest Park, Washington
- Chardonnay Homes923 187th Ave. E.
Lake Tapps, Washington
- Chris's Plumbing1402 auburn way N
- Clean Septic Pumping LLCPO Box 997
- Clean-N-Rooter LLCPO Box 709
- Cuz Concrete8911 Vernon Rd #102
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Cuz Concrete26910 92nd Ave NW
- Cuz Concrete1429 Ave D #193
- Cuz Concrete1416 5th St. #212
- Cascade West Tank Services
- Dano's Septic Tank Pumping7124 St Hwy 3 SW
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Dirt Works Unlimited115 S. Bunnell St
- DJC General Contractors IncP.O. Box 14153
Mill Creek, Washington
- Doc's Excavation and services LLC225 137th st sw
- Drain Pro Plumbing Inc12219 military Road S
- Drain- Pro Inc5111 85th Ave E Ste 2
- Dano's Septic Tank Pumping
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyPO Box 8127
Walnut Creek, California
- FloHawks10412 John Bananola Way East
- FloHawks8625 Martin Way E
- Forrest & Forrest Construction Services9353 Skylark Ct
Joint Base Lewis Mcchord, Washington
- Fox Plumbing & Heating7501 2nd Ave S
- Frontier SepticPO Box 1392
- Funchion Septic Cleaning LLC3430 Pacific Ave SE
- Fidelity National Home Warranty
- G & N Septic Tank Service505 F St SE
- Gary's Pipelining & Drain Cleaning9558 Greenwood Ave N Ste 304
- Good Man Sanitation2495 Cape George Rd
Port Townsend, Washington
- Green House Plumbing and Heating13330 SE 30th St
- Green Tech Excavation9812 Coral Dr SW
- Greentree Dozing8712 SW Quartermaster Dr
- Greenworks of Washington, LLCPO Box 2514
- G & N Septic Tank Service
- Harbor's Edge Excavation & Trucking7470 Alpenridge Pl SE
Port Orchard, Washington
- Harkness Construction2045 McHugh Ave
- Harts Services3510 S Pine St
- HEMLEY'S SEPTIC TANK CLEANING9303 54TH AVE NW
Gig Harbor, Washington
- Hil SepticPO Box 7217
- HILL CUSTOM HOMES6869 KIMBALL DR 101
Gig Harbor, Washington
- Hill's Septic Tank Service11230 51st Ave NE
- Honeydew Construction LLC4015 South K Street
- Howdys Doody Service620 93rd Ave
- Hull Electric and Service17106 17th Ave Ct E
- Hunt's Services8111 Pacific Hwy E
- Harbor's Edge Excavation & Trucking