Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Tacoma, WA
There are 8 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 6 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Tacoma
- Nics fixNic is a perfectionist and a true expert on small gas-powered engines. He worked with my 12-year-old mower until it looked and ran like a brand new one.
- Doug's Small Engine Repair IncSuper impressed with this little business and the proprietor. I will be happy to see what else he has in stock to help me stay on top of my monster lawn. Nice to have Doug just a few blocks away and open to fixing anything that is wrong with the used mower. It is a good little machine and we are very happy with it
- Personalized Service RepairI have brought my riding mower in here several times and each time they have done a very good job at a reasonable price. I always feel that they are very trustworthy and don't fix anything that doesn't need fixing. They also explain everything that has been repaired. I highly recommend.
- Florian Tools and RepairVery nice man! He helped me a lot giving great advice on how to send in my tools to save me a lot of money and is very reasonably priced. They did an excellent job of sharpening and maintaining my tools.
- Evergreen MowersEverything went great! They replaced the blade and tuned up the engine and everything is running smoothly now.
- Evergreen MowersWas very impressed with the total experience! Prompt, polite professional service and my lawn mower works beter than when I bought it!
- Evergreen MowersWent well. My husband actually took the lawnmower in and went back and picked it up. Provider did call me once he had examined the machine with his analysis of what needed to be done. I took his recommendations and he made the repairs within a couple of days. The machine now works well again. I will use this provider again
- Evergreen MowersGreat experience with Evergreen Mowers. My self propelled Troy-Bilt mower decided not to self-propel one day and I had to mow my front and back yards 2Xs before I decided the pushing of the mower with its 'none propelled' mechanism was too much to handle. I had misgiving taking the mower to let someone else do the fixing but I just didn't have the time to fix it myself as I normally would. So I took it into Evergreen. Garry helped me unload the mower from my small SUV and we agreed if it was going to cost more than $100 that he will call me. He called me within two days saying it was ready. I was still apprehensive because I thought I was going to be charged just shy of $100. The diagnose was that the drive belt slipped off due to accumulation of grass clippings in the belt cage. I couldn't pick it up until 1-1/2 week later and I was charged only $32 for the repair. I happily paid and was glad I can trust Garry with a job that would have taken me a lot longer to perform on my own
- Evergreen MowersVery sitisfied experience overall. The owner is friendly and honest. I was very happy with his service and will return for any future mower needs.
- Evergreen MowersHe told us that the lawn mower could not be fixed, despite all his efforts. He asked us what we wanted done with it and we decided just to junk it, which he also took care of.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Tacoma
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Nicholas was great to work with on my custom mailbox with a wireless motion sensor and fixed problems I hadn't noticed. The next time I need a hand or a handyman, he will be the first person I call.Dave M.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Terrible service, terrible communication, bad quality, when I called him for a quote initially he was very quick to show up and tell me how great of a job he would do, and I made the mistake of believing him, agreed to pay him 25% of money beginning of first day and 25%beginning of second day. showed up first day did all of the excavation work, great. Showed up second day, took my money, looked as if they were going to do more work, I left for work, came home and absolutely nothing was done, and then he didn’t come back for weeks! Finally after numerous texts with him saying he was coming “tomorrow”, calls and even showing up to his home, they came back and poured the concrete, at this point it would not surprise me if it was not prepped correctly before being poured. multiple times before work was started and concrete was poured, I pointed out the backflow pipe for plumbing and not to pour over that, and they still did it! Multiple edges where the concrete was over poured that was not fixed or cleaned up, no space between concrete and house siding, unnecessary line that leave puddles of water rather than making it flow out of patio space, very poor quality.. The agreement was to stain and seal the concrete and that was never done, instead a lot of “I’m coming tommorow”! I knew if I contacted him to fix it he would not come back so Instead I asked him to come back and quote me for fencing (which I would never get from him) and he showed up the next day! When he showed up I showed him the flaws and the paving over backflow pipe, his response was he would fix it and they were going to stain “tomorrow” but “we should start the fencing now” I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET A HOLD OF HIM OR HEARD FROM HIM SINCE! Had a new guy come fix the backflow pipe, finish the stain and seal and fix the edges, this new contractor also pointed out a lot of other flaws in the work KALO CONCRETE did that I haven’t even got into. I will post picture of backflow pipe Kalo concrete paved over, and how the new guy exposed and fixed it. Kalo concrete LLP just wants your money and he’s out, he doesn’t care about his work or the customer! Never again! Don’t use himAndom T.
- Business Description:Rich Construction handles mostly any handyman job you might need done. From remodeling bathrooms, to flooring, to changing a light fixture we can do it all. Although Rich Construction is new to being a LLC company we have over 20 years experience in this field.Recent Review:They did an excellent job, they were good on their word, and stuck to their quotes. They did not try to nickel and dime us. They focused on what we wanted and were very professional. We would highly recommend them and we will definitely be hiring them againIndy C.
- Business Description:Retired custom home builder, looking to preform small home repairs and installations. I have a wide range of expertise and tools required to get the job done right the first time. I am a third generation General Contractor, who personally has been building and repairing homes since 2001. (I am not Licensed in the state of Washington and all work will be preformed under Washington's Handyman guidelines)Recent Review:Great! The windows look good. We got a smaller width and he was able to fit the windows and make them look good. I also appreciated that he put up a plastic sheet so all the dust did not fly into my house.Destiney R.
- Business Description:PQT Construction is a unique general contractor. Not only do we provide general construction services such as additions, remodels, handyman services, insurance repairs and maintenance but we also offer full scale residential and commercial plumbing services. All of our uniformed employees drive company vehicles so there won't be any questions as to who will be show up at your doorstep. Please check out our website www.callpqt.com for additional information about our company and how we can hel..Recent Review:Work was done expertly. The team was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. They handled our drywall, deck, and demolition projects with skill. They identified a plumbing issue and then fixed it. Awesome! Prices were fair, no surprises. Based on their work, we will have them return for bathroom and floor work. I have no reservations about recommending themEric B.
- Business Description:Call now at (253) 442-5384! Expert handy man, with the passion to repair, build, and complete any project with care and precision. I provide free estimates. Family owned and operated. Servicing Seattle and surrounding areasRecent Review:Very pleased with the work. Done quickly and very reasonably priced.Kristol S.
- Business Description:Gallegos Landscaping has over twenty years in landscaping, lawn and yard work experience. We are very detail-oriented and our primary focus is on customer satisfaction. Our prices our reasonable and affordable. Please contact us for a free estimate todayRecent Review:Oliver and his assistant did a spectacular job! They worked so hard all day long on my huge cleanup project for my front and back yard. They also removed a huge patch of ivy growing along my rock wall. Oliver was excellent at communicating with me to arrange a visit for a quote, and is professional, courteous, and a joy to work with. He also had excellent ideas for improving the state of my yard that I hadn't even considered. And, he came back after my job was finished to pick up a large pile of branches and haul them away! He came very highly recommended to me and now I'm the one giving high recommendations for him. My parents are planning to get a quote from him next! I'm physically unable to do yard work, so it feels really good to know that I have a trustworthy landscaper now who can help me maintain my property (for a very fair price, too). Request your quote todayKristen B.
- Business Description:As the only landscape firm on Angie's List with a 10 acre nursery & garden center, on staff landscape architect and awards from the NW Flower & Garden Show, Classic can consult, plan and build anything outside. Located in Woodinville's historic winery district. Classic Nursery & Landscape Company has been a regional resource for horticultural consulting, landscape architectural design and the turnkey construction of outdoor projects for over 30 years. Winner of Best of Show at The Northwest F..Recent Review:Excellent! Classic Nursery just wrapped up a 3+ week landscape renovation project for my Issaquah home. I was in communication with Alan, the landscape designer, starting in 2017 and finally decided to move forward with this extensive project. Alan is patient, knowledgeable, responsive and full of experience that he brings to his projects. With very few revisions, I went with the landscape design which included a new flagstone patio for a fire pit, dry-streambed treatments around the property, 14 light installations and a water fountain feature at the entryway. Hugo was the foreman for the job and was on-time, knowledgeable, great with communication and made changes quickly as he and I translated the landscape design sketch into reality. At the nursery Don was patient, knowledgeable and listened well to understand what plantings I wanted and would do well around my home. I purchased 20+ different shrubs and plants and Don was friendly in showing me around the nursery and indicating what I might like. I can't say enough positive things about Classic Nursery. I will definitely be referring others to them and giving them more business as I continue to invest in my outdoor spacesMark M.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR EXTRA LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLIES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE APPLIES. LICENSE #READYRL905LD.Recent Review:I called John and asked him to make a few minor repairs to my home in Sunland. If John was moving slow and even took a lunch break it should have been no more than 2 hours worth of work. Instead John sent me an invoice for 10 man hours. Apparently it took two men 5 hours to complete the list. John was asked to replace the key under the mat but after 3 separate visits by my Property Manager no key was ever found. I texted John asking him where the key was, he said his men would have left it and that he was not a thief. I never accused John of being a thief so not sure why he made that comment. After my text he called the my Property Manager, well known in Sunland, and berated her over the phone. John is very unprofessional, I do not recommend him, stay clear. There are better people to call on. Check out all the 1 star reviews on Yelp, don’t make the same mistake we didRon H.
- Business Description:All bids always free. In the winter 10% off tree removal and to winterize irrigation systems and blow them out for $65.00 up to 5 zones and $5 per additional zone over 5.Recent Review:It was very good and excellent, they were very professional they cleaned up I was very happy.Dennis J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- University Place
- South Hill
- Fox Island
- Anderson Island
- Federal Way
- Bonney Lake
- Gig Harbor
- Lake Tapps
lawn mower repair shops in Tacoma
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bruno Fixers
- Bruno Fixers
- Cascade Lawn Design10835 35th Ave SW
- CENTER ELECTRIC INC1212 S 30TH ST
- Champion Small Engine Repair430 South 96th St Unit 10
- Classic Nursery & Landscape Co.16215 140th Pl NE
- Clear Focus5513 College Glen Loop SE
- Cornelius Handy Services
- Cascade Lawn Design
- Dano builders
- Dano builders
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Fox Island Small Engine Repair847 7th Lane FI
Fox Island, Washington
- Fox Island Small Engine Repair
- Handyman Larry6433 S Wapato St
- Handyman Larry
- ivan & alejandra426 SW 155th St Apt A
- ivan & alejandra
- MAT Property Pros21811 124TH AVE SE
- MAT Property Pros
- Obies Handyman Services7011 Cameo Dr SW
- Obies Handyman Services
- Sears - Shoreline Store15711 Aurora Ave N
- Sears Appliance Repair701 5th Ave
- Sears Stores Tacoma Mall4502 S Steele St
- Shoreline mowers and saws910 ne 185th st
- Small Engine Repair & Service6447 Hawks Prairie Rd NE
- Sunbelt Rentals19265 Woodinville Snohomish Rd
- Sunrise Landscaping & Tree Removal6325 Martin Way E
- Sears - Shoreline Store
- waltslandscaping4912 31st St NE
- Washington Tractor1 Patrol St PO Box 1098
- Washington Tractor Inc603 Harrison St
- WeHoneyDo.com Service Companies10600 Woodinville Drive
- WOODINVILLE SAWS & MOWERS18026 STATE RTE 9 SE # C
- YARD WORKS LANDSCAPING11525 8TH AVE E
- YARD WORKS LANDSCAPING