If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Kenmore, WA
There are 121 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Kenmore
- Wu ConstructionGreg was prompt in coming to view what needed to be done and quickly assessed the best way to prevent storm water from entering our garage. He gave me a very fair bid and stuck to it. His work crew, Young and Jasper, were here right on time and worked hard all day until the job was completed. They didn't waste a minute, doing exactly what they said they would do. Their final product was excellent, much better than what I envisioned it would look like. Their work will resolve our problem (now I just have to keep things clean). Thank you for a job well done! I certainly will hire Wu Construction again if I need any services they provide
- Rios Brick Pavers LLCWe hired Rios to install a paver patio in our backyard. We are thrilled with the results and have already received several compliments from out neighbors. They finished the job quickly (2 days). The crew was very friendly and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to someone else or to hire again. They were also the lowest bid
- cisco contractor LLCCisco and his crew were phenomenal! From the very first communication Cisco was prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and his response time was fantastic. Cisco was able to help me figure out the best way to pour my foundation, helping me navigate and problem solve along the way. This was my first time tackling a project like this and Cisco was super patient and willing to explain the entire process so I was able to learn a lot as well! His team was incredibly hard-working, professional and friendly (as, of course, was Cisco). I would 100% hire Cisco again for any project and can highly recommend him to anyone looking for top notch concrete work
- TransBlueTransblue differentiated themselves from the beginning with the bid process--they were professional, they showed up on time at our first discussion, and they really listened to what we wanted, shared ideas, and promptly got back to us with a bid. (Very different than the experience we had with multiple other contractors.) The process to install our new concrete patio took longer than we first thought -- but COVID delays all played a part. Transblue kept us informed as much as they themselves knew (since they depend on others too). And then once the work began, it was done within only a few days, by a friendly crew who delivered exactly what we were looking for in our patio. Along the way, our project manager (Darryl) was checking in with clarifications/questions to ensure they delivered what we wanted, and he hung around on the last day to walk through every detail and answer every question before they considered the done job. We would (and plan to) hire Transblue again for our next home project
- SLABJACK NW LLCTwo workers showed up on time, pleasant and informative, raised broken areas to level the patio, cleaned up all debris, done in about 2 hours, results fully matched expectation, holes drilled in patio to inject foam were filled so very little appearance remained. No new cracks occurred. Workers referred us to person who can fill and repair cracks. Thank you for an amazing job well done
- Center C ConstructionThey did a excellent job and exceeded my expectations! The patio is perfect and was completed on schedule. I wish I could download pictures of this master piece so that everyone can see what a great job they did.
- John John Concrete ConstructionVery friendly, very quick. They even had a little extra concrete and poured a little step for my shed for me.
- Center C ConstructionThe job went well. Boyd the owner and his Son did the work, his estimate was very reasonable, he started on the job and finished it when he said he would. His concrete work is very professional and overall I am pleased with the work.
- John John Concrete ConstructionWe could not have asked for a smoother project operation. John is honest and fair with his pricing. His ideas and suggestions gave us a finished product we are totally pleased with. The work schedule and time were perfect. ......... I showed a series of project construction photos to two friends out of area who are each concrete contractors. They both agreed that this is the proper way a quality driveway is constructed. ......... Thank you ever so much John John and crew. ~D&
- Rain Pros IncAs usual, they did an outstanding job. This is the fourth time I've used Rain Pros services (drain tile installation, addition of topsoil to roll and level lawn, over seed existing lawn). Their crew is hardworking, prompt and professional. They are very knowledgeable and skilled. I have never been disappointed
Concrete Repair Contractors in Kenmore
- Business Description:License #: ATACO**945LZ. Doing It Right The First Time. 15 Years of experience, giving our customers,(friends) the best value for their money at a FAIR Price. Visit us at www.goodconcretework.comRecent Review:TV came to my home the same day I submitted my request for a driveway replacement on Angi’s. He listened to my ideas and offered suggestions to make improvements. I was in contact with other contractors at the time. One gave me a rough estimate over the phone that did not include several of the things TV and I discussed but could not have an estimator on site for 2 weeks. Another could not give me a date when an estimator would be available. I chose to go with ATA Contracting because of TV’s quick response, his ideas, and because I wanted to get on a project schedule sooner rather than later. The lead time to start my project was 3 weeks depending on weather. My driveway was completed in 5 days. This was not a small undertaking. My driveway is approximately 215’ long and 10-24’ wide. TV and his crew took the time to answer my questions and explain the process as they went. It was a pleasure to watch them work. In addition to my driveway, TV and his crew also: 1) Routed and rerouted downspout output underground. 2) Replaced rough rock stairway with concrete stairs. 3) Replaced section of sidewalk. 4) Placed conduits under the driveway and sidewalk for future use. 5) Cleaned and sealed front porch. I will contact ATA Contracting for future projects and highly recommend them. LindLinda D.
- Business Description:Cement Works NW, Inc is one of the more integral concrete contractors in the greater Puget Sound area. For decades we have provided TOP QUALITY concrete construction and repairs to the surrounding community. Our scope of work typically includes residential concrete, commercial concrete and public works concrete throughout western Washington. We are LICENSED, BONDED, AND INSURED.Recent Review:Cement Works did concrete work for Pulte development in Eagle Point neighborhood of Snoqualmie Ridge. Their work was defective and dozens of driveways/walkways/garage floors started crumbling. Instead of replacing their defective work, Cement Works lawyered up and has been dragging out fight with homeowners for over 2 years now. Hire them at your own riseugene r.
- Business Description:AAA Quality Concrete has an owner and staff of highly skilled concrete craftsman. With over a decade of experience, each project we complete is of the highest quality for the best value. We will come out to the job site to do a free estimate to explain in detail how to give you the best price and fantastic qualityRecent Review:The team at AAA Quality Concrete are incredible! They were quick to reply to my request for a bid, I knew how much it would be before he left. On the day of the job, they showed up on time, and got right to work. Noa’s team was a delight to have around, and engaged with my very social 5 year old. We have received countless compliments and requests for their information. We highly recommend Noa and his team at AAA Quality Concrete!Justin R.
- Business Description:Since 1990, we have been specializing in concrete services, pouring, repairs, driveways, walkways, patios, hardscaping, pavers, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:He does good work. The service was good. They were quick and plain. I would hire them again.Charles "chuck" J.
- Business Description:I worked as a builder and construction for years to some companies, yet I decide to start my own business. Grace Builders and Construction performed a wide range of different tasks from easy to extremely difficult and hazardous. Most jobs usually require little skills and can be learned quickly. I do physical labor on concrete works and buildings houses, cleaning, preparing scaffolding and bracing structures. Operate concrete mixers, saw drills and more. We works on foundation and sidew..Recent Review:Excellent job well done. I will recommend anyone my way.Grace S.
- Business Description:Specialty Concrete Contractor. Specializing in Residential Concrete Pouring and Replacement Projects. We specialize in Driveways, Walkways, Patios, and Steps. We have an unmatched attention to quality control.Recent Review:From the first contact to request a bid until the final cleanup, Rich (the owner) and his crew at All Concrete Surfaces demonstrated the utmost in professionalism. Communication was excellent, we always knew what to expect. They completely took care of the burdensome Seattle permit process. Their skill in demolition, grading, pouring and concrete finishing is unsurpassed; our new driveway is perfect. We have never been more pleased in dealing with any contractorWilliam F.
- Business Description:"We Give You Quality Service with Integrity" AWARDED Angie's List "SUPER SERVICE AWARD" recipient from 2013 to 2020. We provide exceptional customer service to ensure an overall hassle-free experience, regardless of your concrete needs and project requirements. Our experienced concrete team along with our office administration, will guarantee a seamless venture. We Pave the Way through a smooth processRecent Review:First let me say they are very friendly but I've gotten the run around from them for several months now with one excuse after another. They did my neighbors slab so I asked sia for a quote six months he took measurements and never responded. I reached out again. Someone came out then gave me a quote I was happy with. Then sia came out again rebid the job at double the original price. I called with no response for serval weeks. Finally got through was told sia would call me. That was almost two weeks ago. Still no call. Very frustrated. I talked to them back in November about doing work this February didn't look like it's going to happen. Once again I think they are very nice people but at this point thumbs down on service and follow through.😩😩�Chong L.
- Business Description:Call today for concrete services
- Business Description:CC Concrete Finish, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honestly and responsability in all of our jobs. We are locally awned and operated business with more than 6 years of experience serving Snohomish, WA and surrounding areas. There is no job too big, or too small for our teaRecent Review:They were wonderful! Professional, great customer service, and timely. Worked with my schedule and did an amazing job on my yard. I would hire again and would HIGHLY recommend.Caroline C.
- Business Description:I have earned for the past five years Angie's List Super Service Award. John John Concrete Construction has been in business for 19 years. We are a small, family- owned business. We value honesty and work hard to meet our customers' satisfaction. I accept 24 hour emergency calls-253347405Recent Review:Very friendly, very quick. They even had a little extra concrete and poured a little step for my shed for me.Jake D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Lake Forest Park
- Mountlake Terrace
- Alderwood Manor
- Mill Creek
- Clyde Hill
- Yarrow Point
- Mercer Island
concrete contractors in Kenmore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J Retaining Walls Co22214 Brier Rd
- A Better Handyman9713 215th Ave SE
- A Carpenter Restoration Renovation RemodelPO Box 8336
- A Hawks ConcretePO Box 66
- A&D Construction Serv Inc14838 Jake Dr SE
- A-1 Stone Landscaping & Construction14918 27TH PL S
- AA Asphalting Inc14720 Puyallup St E
- AAA Quality Concrete3414 Centennial Way NE
- AAA Renovation Pros LLC3201 SW Avalon Way #41
- AAA Solid Concrete Construction Inc2937 216th St SW
- ABC Construction CompanyPO Box 8305
- Absolutely Fine ConcretePO Box 3056
- Accurate Construction & Repair824 S L St # 2
- Ace Concrete Finishing Inc13341 3rd Ave NE
- Aden Landscaping & Construction1717 Bellevue Ave Suite 206
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- AFFORDABLE LANDSCAPE CORPORATION2203 S. 120TH STREET
- AJB Services605 Durell Rd SE
- AK Kreutzer Construction LLCPO Box 8079
- Akers Outdoor Plumbing Inc126 SW 148th St Ste C100-14
- Aleman Landscapes4205 auburn way
- Alki Fence Co1037 Central Ave S
- ALL AMERICAN CHIMNEY SERVICE29222 112TH AVE SE
- All Aspect Contracting612 141st south
- All Aspects Concrete Construction903 187th Pl SW
- All Concrete Surfaces LLC22917 15th Ave SE
- All Construction Services Inc.12410 N.E. 24th St.
- All Faze Construction4835 S 301st Dr
- All Masonry Construction LLC959 SE Spencer Ave
Port Orchard, Washington
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All Seasons Earthworks, LLCP.O. Box 1900
- All Things Dirt Excavating & LandscapingPO Box 14848
- All Weather ExteriorsP.O. Box 3247
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- Allied Building And Development6635 Steamboat Island Rd NW
- Allied Waterproofing & Drainage, Inc.4231 S 3rd Avenue
- Aloha General Construction2228 L Street NE Apt B
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Alpen Painting11905 124th Ave NE
- Altered Earth LLC7508 29th Ave SW
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- American Concrete Co of Gig Harbor Inc15624 41st Ave NW
Gig Harbor, Washington
- AMERICAN CURB & EDGING27601 3rd Ave NE
- AMP 59 Concrete LLC34215 40th Ave S
- Ank Advantage Concrete1728 Glenwood Ave SE
- Anvil Concrete31724 125th Ave E
- Apollo Plumbing12404 E Gibson Rd
- Apple's Landscaping LLC1115 NE 175th St
- Aqueous Solutions Inc4585 S 134th Pl
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Architectural Concrete Incorporated1420 NW Gilman Blvd Ste 2547
- Ark Custom Buildings IncPO Box 1827
- ARTICTIC CONCRETE AND MASONRY117 166TH ST S
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- ASAP SEAL COATING15625 May Creek Rd
Gold Bar, Washington
- Asher's Asphalt and Sealcoating Company1245 Auburn Way N
- Asher's Asphalt and Sealcoating Company2602 S 38th St
- Asher's Asphalt and Sealcoating Company227 Bellevue Way NE
- ASHPALT PATCH SYSTEMS8812 CANYON RD E
- ASP Construction Since 198714315b 44 dr nw
- ATA Contracting20412 100th Ave. SE
- ATS Steel LLC14232 57th Ave NE
- Avalon Northwest Landscape, LLCPO BOX 31918
- Avanti Contracting Inc2156 66th St SE
- Axis Custom Builders19318 29th Ave SE
- A & J Retaining Walls Co
- B & C Construction11319 Callow Rd
Lake Stevens, Washington
- BAC CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 4051
- Baez Construction, LLC1092 Ash Ave
- Bedrock Construction Group22707 153rd Ave SE
- BedRock Solid, LLCPO Box 65378
- Ben Davis Trucking & Excavating2 Bridlewood Cir
- Benson Contracting LLC8614 172nd Ave NE
- BERG'S LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 1628
- BERGSAGEL CONSTRUCTION1029 134th St SW
- Best Concrete and Construction1901 Southwest 119 Street
- Better Builders4800 California Ave SW
- BETTER BUYS TOPSOIL BARK & GRAVELPO BOX 3156
- Beverly North West Inc21420 SE 291st St
- BH Contracting Services Inc1513 128th Place NE
- Big Bones Construction18219 228th Ave Ne
- Big Feet Construction1903 200th St E
- Bill's Concrete3700 S Center Blvd Apt 221
- Black diamond concrete18111 25th Ave NE.
- BODINE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, INC.6009 212th St SW
- Bogman Construction Services2400 NW 80th St # 314
- Bohemia Construction Inc.9029-133 AVE SE
- BOSA CONCRETE FINISHINGPO Box 12097
- BP Excavation14567 169th Dr SE
- BRADEN CO INC DBA JIM BRADEN CONCRETE2707 NE 98TH ST
- Bradford Building Company8210 Wayne Ave
- Bravos Remodeling and Painting LLC. 220 NW 184th St
- Brumbaugh Construction522 N 5th St
- Budget GaragePO Box 815
- Building IntegrityPO Box 3414
- BuiltToBuildIt41615 May Creek Road
Gold Bar, Washington
- B & C Construction