In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Spotsylvania, VA
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Spotsylvania
- RooterMan of VirginiaVery professional!! Matt is excellent. Knows the details, hard no nonsense worker & done in 1 day. Very impressive.
- Plumbing Innovators - FredericksburgThe two guys sent to us were exceptional! very knowledge and explained everything as they went about repair and replacement. Provided additional expert knowledge on my septic alarm system, which will be helpful in the future. These two were a breath of fresh air from normal service providers I have dealt with in this area
- Brown & son Septic Service IncAfter a couple of missed signals, they set a time, arrived exactly when they said they would, did an excellent job of not creating a muddy mess in a wet yard, and cleaned the tank quickly and efficiently.
- Marshall's Septic Tank Cleaning Svc IncJimmy of Marshall's Septic Tank Cleaning arrived within the timeframe provided when the service was scheduled. He went right to work and was able to locate the septic tank without us having knowledge of where it was located. He removed a small area of lawn/soil and stacked it on a tarp which he provided. The cleaning (pumping and flushing) took about an hour and after completed, he replaced the soil and lawn to its appropriate place and also racked any loose soil. He was very professional and pleasant during his visit and I would definitely use this company again though I was told by him that I should not need the service for another five (5) years
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water CleanupIt went well and the job was thorough. To prepare the original cost estimate, I met Ruckersville Roto Rooter's Robert Watson at the home and we discussed the project and his recommendations. Afterward, Mr. Watson called and we discussed how it went, and he even went back to the property after our conversation and put an additive in the distribution box to r***** future root growth, advising me what to buy and how often to apply it, myself, in the future. I was very impressed by the professionalism of both Mr. Watson and Kelley at the office, who answers the phone and helped set up the appointment for estimate, and followed up with the video, and I am very appreciative of their responsiveness. I will definitely hire Ruckersville Roto Rooter for future plumbing needs
- Brown & son Septic Service IncThey were very responsive, less than a week after contacting them they had completed the job. The person was careful not to damage our lawn and everything was cleaned up afterward. We have a pump septic system and he spent a good deal of time discussing the pump and what signs to look for if it begins to malfunction
- Carter Septic ServiceShowed up about 10 minutes early. Located Septic Tank. Dug out dirt to find an access hatch. Had a tarp for the dirt removed. Gave advice on frequency of Septic cleaning based on household numbers and tank size. Also what was wrong about bushes and trees nearby that need to be removed as they grow into the tank. Very professional doing a dirty but necessary job. Cleaned up and reburied everything. Looks great. Tracey was very friendly and informative in his area. Showed what was going on and what he was doing and why
- Brown & son Septic Service IncArrived on time. Pumped tank in about an hour. Very nice man, courteous. Not much to it. Said I should get it pump more often. I would use him again.
- Lakeside ElectricThey were hired to pump the septic. The tech noticed an issue that needed to be addressed. They contacted me immediately to advise me of the repair. After discussion with my husband, we scheduled them to make the repair, which was not expensive at all. They took care of it within the same week. Quick and good results
- Brown & son Septic Service IncOur septic system backed up on a weekend. We called several companies and Brown's was the only one to call us back. When we explained the problem we were having, Brown's stated that they would be out within an hour. They were there on time and were so professional. They stayed until we had our system up and running. We also had a clog of soap scum which they made sure it was all cleared out before they left. We were very pleased that someone would come out on a Sunday (with an extra charge) but it was worth it! I have used Brown's before and I will definitely be calling them the next time!
Septic Tank Companies in Spotsylvania
- Business Description:Plumbing innovators of Fredericksburg, VA can handle all your plumbing, well / septic and water heaters needs anywhere throughout Northern Virginia. 25+ years on the job makes us one of the area’s most experienced plumbing and water systems contractors. From leaky pipes and backed up toilets to septic tank installation and water filtration and water heater service – not only do we have the specialized equipment, but well-stocked trucks that keep us on the job fixing your problem. Reliable, co..Recent Review:Mr. Harrington was very professional. He showed up on time, wore a mask and covers on his shoes. He looked at the shower and recognized that there was a build up in the shower head. I explained that I already changed the cartridge and the handle. He cleaned out the shower head and didn't charge me a dime! Very professional and very courteous. I recommend this company to anyone with plumbing issueslukas m.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. No service charges apply. Extra charge for after hours services apple.Recent Review:Perfectly. They pumped the tank and helped us locate outflow pipes in preparation for landscape work that could have damage the septic system if the pipes weren't properly marked. They are a well run family businessDavid E.
- Business Description:Lineage Construction is a family owned and operated Virginia Class-A business, with a little over 100 years combined experience in this field. We specialize in excavation with a broad scope of dirt work. Including but not limited to clearing, foundations, driveways, dams, ponds, grading, demolition. As well as horse arenas, concrete work and snow removal. Our customers satisfaction is our number 1 goalRecent Review:Excellent job. From initial meeting and project estimate to final completion first class treatment and results. Chris is a true gentleman and very easy to deal with. Complete and competitive estimate and final results were exactly as he described and completed in a very timely fashion. I would wholeheartedly recommend Lineage for any excavation, driveway, and/or drainage workTodd G.
- Business Description:Cogar Plumbing has been serving Central Virginia since 1993, we are not one of the largest plumbing company but we are one of the oldest and one of the best. Cogar Plumbing takes pride in our craftsmanship & quality of our work and in your home or business. Cogar Plumbing wants to be your Go To Plumber, Where Plumbing Happen'Recent Review:They were prompt and on time. Very friendly and helpful. Knowledgeable of the work that needed done. It was a stinky situation and even though it was a rough situation to deal with, they were still willing to come out and help me. I am so thankful for them and the work that they do. Great group of people. If you need plumbing work done these are the guys to callStonie H.
- Business Description:We are a family business that is locally owned and operated. We are able to handle the smallest of jobs to the largest of jobs. Leaking faucets to main sewer and water line excavation. We are a small family owned business which allows us to send you a master plumber on every service call at a price much lower than the large plumbing companies. Top quality work at a fair price. We proudly service all of northern and central virginia including Fairfax, Springfield, Arlington, Loudoun county, Wo..Recent Review:What a great experience! Scheduling was a breeze; and the plumber, Owen, arrived on time, well within the window after a call that he was on his way. I originally scheduled them to install a touchless kitchen faucet I had purchased; when he was here, I inquired about replacing the garbage disposal and then he noted some issues with my current kitchen sink traps (which were clear to see when he pointed them out). Owen was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional; and he immediately flexed from my initial faucet installation request to add the other two items to the scope. Overall, I couldn't be more pleased with the service... Owen did a great job and I'll definitely reach back out to The Pipe Doctor for future plumbing needsRoberta M.
- Business Description:Why are we a plumbing industry leader? The answer to that question is in a million details….and we sweat every one of them. Every mechanic, every member of management and every employee is totally dedicated to this principle. This is why My Plumber Heating and Cooling is an unchallenged bench-mark for quality, experience and rock-steady professionalism, in our industry. We respond to our clients’ needs, diligently, quickly and honestly, with the highest regard for customer satisfaction. For q..Recent Review:Referred to My Plumber by an owner in another building. Dripping faucet and non-working guest shower. Part to fix the dripping was almost $250 and decided to just replace the old faucet. New faucet installed the same day and looks nice. Issa ordered the part needed to get the guest shower working. It was three days later when he returned (due to my needing to go into work), he had ordered the same part that the previous plumber, Gidders and Sons, had ordered the previous December. I always had hot and cold water. When Issa was done, there was no hot water. Not sure what Issa did, but he made the problem worse. I paid them in full, $1,054, the day the faucet was replaced, major, major mistake. Only a dishonest company insists on payment in full before the work is completed. Never, never pay for work not completed. Issa put the shower back together thinking it would be fun to only take cold showers. He used the previously purchased part to put the shower back together and took the newly purchased part ($358) with him when he left. The receipt that I received that night was $30 higher with no credit for the part that Issa removed after I had paid for it and did not need it. 3,000 miles away this week and maintenance at my condo called to let me know that there is a leak in my unit. Serious enough to get their attention and horrified as I will not be home until Friday night and they cannot find the key to my unit. Whatever damage is caused, it means praying that My Plumber will do the right thing and cover all the costs. Cannot believe that this company would scam and financially hurt a single female. They now have 100% of my money and left me with a mess that is most likely not only damaging my unit, but damaging the units beneath meLori T.
- Business Description:A&M Septic Service LLC is a family owned and operated business. Mike has been in this line of work for the past 17 years. Customer service is cur number one goal and we pride ourselves on being up to date on all the most recent changes so that we can provide the best service to our customersRecent Review:The were extremely professional and punctual. They arrived first thing in the morning and were happy to answer any questions. <p>We were very happy with the provider and would gladly use them again.</p> <br /Susan P.
- Business Description:Residential and commercial plumbing, heating and building company. We have a fleet of eight trucks designated to each business line. 24 hour emergency service available.Recent Review:Randy is a hands-on owner who estimates every job himself - generally within 24 hours of being contacted (even on weekends). His quotes are usually accurate. Employees seem competent and behave professionally. I don't think that the rates are the lowest but that is offset somewhat by the fact that the work is done well, done quickly, and on schedule. The work is also "backed up" if follow up is needed or if something isn't quite right. I anticipate continuing to use this companyJames B.
- Business Description:Our company provides reliable, on time service with state of the art equipment to address your plumbing needs. Your satisfaction is our highest goal. We appreciate our customers! We also provide 24 Hour Emergency Service - Call us anytime with your plumbing needsRecent Review:Very professional and polite- great two guys- I have used them in the past years ago for a kitchen sink leak issue which also they repaired and fixed and then were also very professional and nice guys, on time-polite and just all around the type of contractors you would want to give your business to. The prices easy for the homeowner to afford and trustworthy people to hire and do business with when a plumber is needed that one that won't take advantage of you. Love theCindy M.
- Business Description:We are a family operated,licensed and insured Plumbing company with over 40 plus yrs experienced. First time customer discount of 10%.Recent Review:It should be noted that the $35 charge was for extra parts we needed. It was not the full cost of the job (which I paid via a granite counter top installer who contracted with Alexander & Son's Plumbing for their plumbing installation needs; in other words, I paid this plumber but I'm not sure how much for the whole job). A very pleasant and competent, hard-working man who arrived late in the day (well after 5pm) for which he was not paid extra. <br /Gordon H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Spotsylvania
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Brown & son Septic Service Inc19292 Clearview Ln
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
- Brown & son Septic Service Inc
- Cogar Plumbing13755 Sullivan Rd
Spotsylvania, Virginia 22551
- Cogar Plumbing
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- EPC Elmore's Plumbing Co LLC1629 Log Cabin Rd
Beaverdam, Virginia 23015
- EPC Elmore's Plumbing Co LLC
- My Plumber Heating Cooling & Electrical 6897 Gateway Ct
Manassas, Virginia 20109
- My Plumber Heating Cooling & Electrical