A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Rhoadesville, VA
There are 9 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Rhoadesville
- RooterMan of VirginiaI cannot recommend this company highly enough. Jennifer (the admin person) got back to me quickly, and communicated very well. The guys - Jones and Jacinto - arrived when they were supposed to. They were very courteous and professional. Jones is incredibly knowledgeable. He went into great detail about my tank and system. He showed me how to install the effluent filter, identified an issue, and answered all of my _many_ questions. For all of the information and advice I received, and for how well Jones and Jacinto treated me, I feel like I got a bargain. My neighbors recommended this company to me - they said they had tried a bunch, and they were definitely the best. I completely agree
- RooterMan of VirginiaRooter Man did a great job pumping our septic tank. Very professional and efficient work on a tank that was near capacity. When finished our tank was in great shape. Reasonable price. We will hire them again. Recommended.
- RooterMan of VirginiaWe've had our septic tank drained 6 times over the past 30 years and this is the best company yet. The two crew members, Jahkondeh and Robert, were professional, competent, and pleasant. They are the first crew to properly dig and refill the large hole, extracting and replacing the sod carefully and perfectly. No one has come close to their diligence and efficiency. I was offered great advice regarding the maintenance of my septic tank and septic field. I have never written a review like this before, but I felt the need to tell others to USE THIS COMPANY. A great service and a great value. I teach customer service for a living and this company, as represented by this crew, gets it right
- RooterMan of VirginiaExcellent service from those in the office and those who came to do the work. Would definitely use again and recommend to others.
- RooterMan of VirginiaMy husband asked that I call a plumbing services to locate a D box on a job site. He told me companies not to call and just pick a good one. I searched the internet and chose Rooter Man by their ratings and location. My husband and I could not have been more pleased. From the kind customer service of Jennifer and the diligent, prompt and thorough work of Mr. Jones and his partner. We were so impressed we had them pump our home tank. Again, we received the same excellent customer service from the same individuals. This company is top notch! In a world where people are to busy to be kind and care about customer service, this company is the opposite and should be considered the gold standard for others to immolate
- RooterMan of VirginiaBen and Jacinto did an amazing job! They were professional, thorough, friendly, and very courteous. I have used other companies in the past, but Rooter Man is by far the best.
- RooterMan of VirginiaIt was great Chris was exact on costs and will work with us until we can straighten our finances out. Money due in at different dates. We used Rootorman in 2017 when we had issues with our Septic Field. Always so kind, polite and professional. Highly recommended! Marcia Weimer
- RooterMan of VirginiaWe had the septic tank at a rental property pumped and found it was full of diapers. Jahkondeh, our service technician, did a fabulous job cleaning up this problem and recommending solutions. As a result of this experience, we are planning to schedule maintenance on two more properties and will request that he provide the service if possible
- RooterMan of VirginiaThey did the job in a timely manner, only did what was necessary, and the technicians were personable and polite.
- Michael & Son CharlottesvilleExcellent. The technicians showed up on time as promised, were very professional, inspected our system, found no problems, then pumped out the tank as we had requested. Price was a little high compared with other local providers we contacted, but perhaps it was worth it for such a hassle free appointment and service call
Septic Tank Companies in Rhoadesville
- Business Description:Plumbing innovators of Fredericksburg, VA can handle all your plumbing, well / septic and water heaters needs anywhere throughout Northern Virginia. 25+ years on the job makes us one of the area’s most experienced plumbing and water systems contractors. From leaky pipes and backed up toilets to septic tank installation and water filtration and water heater service – not only do we have the specialized equipment, but well-stocked trucks that keep us on the job fixing your problem. Reliable, co..Recent Review:Best plumbing service I've ever had. Chad was outstanding, probably the most professional service pro I've ever dealt with. We had a water leak (from the upstairs bathroom into the kitchen celling below) the day after my wife gave birth...what a headache and stressor! But Chad did a great job....professional, informative, competent,....thanks Chad and Plumbing Innovators! You are our plumbers for lifesean m.
- Business Description:We are a family owned plumbing business, we offer warranties on every job we do and specialize in water heater faucets well pumps any plumbing issuesRecent Review:I claimed a deal on the Angi website for a fixed rate for up to two hours of labor. After canceling on the original repair date, the plumber showed up and started repairing my leaky pipes. Halfway through the repairs, he mentioned additional labor costs. I pointed out that I had claimed the fixed-rate deal. He refused to honor it, and left without completing the repairs (though he didn't charge me for the partial repairs)Daniel L.
- Business Description:Rooter-Man of Virginia has been a Charlottesville, VA professional plumbing, sewer, and drain cleaning company for over 40 years. Owned by the Stemmle family, and proudly serving Charlottesville, Waynesboro, Staunton, Harrisonburg, Orange, and Culpeper. Please call us at 434-963-7668 to schedule, and mention you found us from Angie's List to have the $59 dispatch fee waived.Recent Review:Technician Shane Moore and his helper Chris did a phenomenal job unclogging a very, very clogged drainage pipe at our house. After hours of sweat and hard work they were successful at unclogging years of sludge from the pipe! This was the second time that Shane has come to our rescue! He is a wonderful man and we appreciate all of his hard work and professionalismHunter B.
- Business Description:Paul's Plumbing has been fixing leaky faucets, pipes, and water heaters in Albemarle County for over 20 years. We are known in the industry for our high quality of work and excellent customer service. Whatever your plumbing service needs, we will handle them properly and efficiently. We are efficient with removing your grey quest piping and will replace it with CPVC or copper piping. We value your business and want to make sure any plumbing emergency is taken care of in a timely manner. Be as..Recent Review:They did an excellent job. They were on time, cleaned up, and were very professional. I would definitely hire them again and I would recommend them as well.John M.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. No service charges apply. Extra charge for after hours services apple.Recent Review:Called ahead, showed up on time, and performed service as requested.Christian K.
- Business Description:Cogar Plumbing has been serving Central Virginia since 1993, we are not one of the largest plumbing company but we are one of the oldest and one of the best. Cogar Plumbing takes pride in our craftsmanship & quality of our work and in your home or business. Cogar Plumbing wants to be your Go To Plumber, Where Plumbing Happen'Recent Review:He wanted $300 for a half hour job..Dion P.
- Business Description:24 HR Service Emergency Service Free EstimatesRecent Review:They were fast, professional, and very tidy. I LOVE that the work comes with a free 3-month warranty.Kylie C.
- Business Description:Cavalier Septic Service is family-owned and operated by lifetime residents of Albemarle County, Virginia. Our Trained professionals offer courteous service and are fully equipped to solve all of your septic problems — Both business and residential. We are Licensed and Insured. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. or email@example.comRecent Review:They were amazing to finishing the job and over coming all the rain. Originally it was to be a septic pump and inspection, durning the inspection my distribution box needed replacement. After the replacement and to finish the job they came out to my location to put down the seed and hay... in the rain! Dedication and considerate due to me being on a time line. Mary is amazing understanding and personable. It has definitely been a project but a pleasure to meet such wonderful people along the way. Thank youMicah B.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for youRecent Review:(Roto-Rooter Rusckersville VA) In my opinion, a company so big and with so much name recognition that they might not care about customer service or repeat business. The initial price for work was inaccurate, denying me the opportunity to assess cost and then decline the work. The equipment they recommended for the drain cleaning couldn't negotiate the contour of the pipe. They then more than doubled the price quote! After declining further service, they insisted, under threat of legal action to be PAID IN FULL for the initial failed service attempt. They refused any fee reduction despite the failed service. It was an experience where I felt deceived and bullied. Next time I will find a smaller company that might appreciate my business and maybe take some pride in their work. Due to the company’s willingness toward litigation...this review represents my opinion, feelings and best understanding of the interactionKeith B.
- Business Description:Michael and Son is family owned and operated and has been servicing Virginia for over 30 years. We take great pride in providing our customers with the highest quality plumbing services. Our professional and courteous staff are here to help you with whatever projects you need to get doneRecent Review:My mother died in 2016 and to honor her, we decided to keep her home and renovate it. We call it the Holy Ghost house, because she sends angels or messengers to the house to expose contractors with questionable, dishonest, and overall lack of integrity business practices. This has been a challenging process even if I hired well-known companies like Michael and Son. Michael and Son over has been paid ten thousand dollars for a tankless water heat and a re-piping. And I have made a big mistake. Below is a list of the issues I’ve had with Michael and Son Ruckersville VA location. First, they destroyed the new duct work underneath the house. It cost me over $1500 to repair. The damage was reported to me by another company. They reimburse me, because they got caught, not because they are a company with integrity. Second, I was told to by my bathroom and kitchen fixtures from Noland or Ferguson, which I did. The plumber didn’t tell me that I needed to buy a specific fixture for the shower control because brands are not interchangeable. Moen wouldn’t work with Delta. I not only brought the fixtures I wanted but brought the internal part which controlled the fixture. It was at the home before the plumber installed the internal wall unit. Now only way for me to get what l wanted was to rip out the walls. So, not only I’m stuck with fixtures I don’t want, because they don’t have the upgraded functionality I wanted. And I’m out of $115.00 restocking fee. Third, the plumber doesn’t appear to take pride in his work. The fixture he installed is not flushed. Forth, there’s a mess sitting in my front and backyard. I had to call to make sure they were going to pick it up, because I didn’t want to pay to have it removed. Fifth, the manager never called me back, when I wanted to discuss issues. I had to drive from Northern VA to the Ruckersville location to talk to him and to make sure he existed. Six, when I told the corporate customer service desk of my issues, they said a customer relation representative would call me, because they didn’t want me to feel this way about their company. I’m still waiting for that call or a voicemail to call someone back. Seven, I’m having issues with red clay and/or iron in my water. They told me that I had a well issue. So, I called a well company that happen to send me a master plumber. He noticed my new hot water tank condensation pipe was broken. He said, there should be a pipe with threads on it which should drain outside. No wonder my wall and floor are wet. They also turned off the filter to bypass to address my pressure and red water issue. I’m assuming all of the dirt is now flowing through my new hot water tank. Again, they broke something and didn’t bother to fix it. Eight, they failed the building inspection 3 times. Nine, the electrician discovered a water leak underneath the house. They said, they fixed it. Ten, new shower water temperature is either hot or cold. No warm Eleven, they didn’t honor the financing terms agreed upon. Michael and Son’s customer service said there was nothing they could do. The un-budgeted extra monthly payment is causing a financial burden. They are not finished with the work at my mom’s house; but when they are done, I will have another plumber to inspect their work, because I no longer trust them. I hope they will correct what they have broken and get the rest of the work done rightThelma T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Locust Grove
- Brandy Station
septic tank services in Rhoadesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aardvark Excavation Demolition and Land Clearing 2298 Tuggle Rd
- Aardvark Excavation Demolition and Land Clearing
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Home & Farm Services LLC5402 James Madison Hwy
Fork Union, Virginia
- Home & Farm Services LLC
- Intrastate Pest Control1218 Harris St
- Intrastate Pest Control
- Michael & Son Charlottesville8553 Seminole Trl
- Michael & Son Charlottesville
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO