MEP Home Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2016

7221 Nathan Ct

Manassas, VA 20109

MEP Home Services is a independently operated and family owned business. Offering HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing for your home or Business. We offer repair or replacement options for your HVAC system, Water Heater, and Electrical Panels. We will come in behind another contractor and give you a free second opinion on your HVAC system or Water Heater....

HVAC Companies (46)plumbers (7)electrician (6)water heaters (3)air duct cleaning (1)

03/12/2021

Ron (technician) came out and installed a softener for me that he provided, went really well and price was fair. They have me on an annual schedule for service which I won't have to remind myself to do it next year. Would definitely hire this Company again

Description of Work
water softener

Category electrician,plumbing

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

05/21/2020

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! This company was sent to my home through my warranty company and I had nothing but problems and lied to on multiple phone calls. After being told they never received an “authorization” to do the work...which the warranty company did send on a specified date, I was told by Tina, I needed to call Authorizations and get them to send it. Unfortunately, anyone can’t just call...

Description of Work
Part on my HVAC unit went bad and needed replacing.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

02/13/2020

Very well. I have other work, and will be using MEP again.

Description of Work
Outside faucet replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

02/08/2018

Victoria went beyond the service with the installation.

Description of Work
I had an Aprilaire humidifyer installed.

Work Completed On 02/08/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your comments, I will make sure Victoria gets your feedback. Russ Tantillo Service Manager

01/29/2018

Initially ran into an issue with my home's gates failing (it wasn't the companies fault) and then had to make a couple service calls because humidifier wasn't properly installed after the first couple visits. Overall the customer service was great, and techs were very responsive and explained the process very well. Would recommend for future work.

Description of Work
Whole Home Humidifier Install

Work Completed On 01/19/2018

01/03/2018

Ok. They came on time, briefed me on the phone on the work and how to deal with any problems that might come up.

Description of Work
installed humidifer

Work Completed On 01/03/2018

11/27/2017

Professional and very knowledgeable, will use again.

Description of Work
A/C tuneup

Work Completed On 11/02/2017

11/17/2017

The first night the alarm they installed to notify us of a water leak went off and we discovered the water supply tube had broken. We turned if off and notified them in the morning. They apologized and sent out one of the same installers that afternoon. While the problem was with the manufacturers product MEP took full responsibility and immediately provided us with a new copper tube to replace th...

Description of Work
They installed a new whole house humidifier for us. The entire process was all done well and professionally. The work done was excellent and they were very knowledgeable of the process. Friendly people who are dedicated to doing a good job!

Work Completed On 11/08/2017

11/14/2017

Very well performed and the tecnician was extremely polite and very professional.

Description of Work
Fall maintenance

Work Completed On 11/10/2017

11/13/2017

Great! She was very thorough and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend to others!

Description of Work
Maintenance check up of furnace and heat pump

Work Completed On 11/10/2017

We provide service in your home for your air conditioning, heating, plumbing and electrical. We have a staff of over 60 professionals ready to help you with these 3 services. Whether at home or at your office, MEP Home Services can help you.