GPR Handyman Service

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2011

Licensed with over 50 years of experience. Maintenance of rental properties....

Specializing in Lamp and lighting repair, fan and lighting installation, chandelier cleaning, and any other lighting needs since 2007!

As the Indoor Comfort Specialists in town since 1984, Kabran Air Conditioning & Heating inc. provides you with quality and reliability at an affordable price with customer satisfaction as our top priority. Just as homeowners have come to depend on quality products, they have come to know Kabran Air Conditioning & Heating Inc., for all their air conditioning and heating solutions. We offer installation, service and maintenance by a skilled team of factory trained professionals. And with our fleet of trucks and warehouse full of parts and equipment, all your indoor weather solutions are just minutes away. Our prompt, professional, and courteous service will get the job done right, the FIRST TIME. An additional charge will be assessed for Sunday service calls. Become a member of our Kabran Cool Club and enjoy all of our many benefits.

Zone Heating & Cooling is the home of the ZERO cost service call! Call us today to schedule your free diagnostic call with estimate for any needed repairs. Keeping our neighbors in the Right Comfort Zone is our number one goal. In Florida that focus is often on the air conditioning system in your home, but we don’t stop there. We provide heating options as well for those occasional cold days & nights. We take the time to understand our customer’s heating and cooling needs, their home, their property, and their goals. We provide options and solutions best suited to you. We offer emergency service over nights and weekends as well! Give us a call today!

06/13/2015

Everything went very smoothly. Gary showed up for his appointments to view our requirements on time and was knowledgeable and personable. Once under contract, both he and his co-worker, Rick, worked very hard and competently. They let us know if they needed any supplies but always were able to continue on with the work. The end result is seriously wonderful. We are so happy - and both Gary and Ric...

Description of Work
Updated shower plumbing, installed shower fittings, and created shower area. Laid tilework throughout master bedroom and bathroom on floors and walls.

Category plumbing

09/16/2013

burned I called Gary he was on his way back to my area from FL. I told him that we had no water that I thought our pump had gone out. He drove all night and was at my house by midday. He went under the house and found out that our pressure gage had burned up. But since we knew our pump was close to being gone and he had one in the truck we just had him fix it. Whole thing took about 3 hours. I wil...

Description of Work
He replaced our pump and pressure gage.

Category plumbing,wells

02/09/2013

The toilet was installed with the tank one color and the toilet another. The vanity was installed but the quality is not great and the faucet is already leaking. The vinyl on the floor was provided by me so there was no cost to him for that. All other work was done according to the agreed upon contract.

Description of Work
'The estimate read as follows: Replace tub valve; fix leak at vanity; install new vinyl on floor; purchase and install new vanity; purchase and install new valves on toilet and vanity; purchase and install new vanity; purchase and install new toilet; purchase and install new vanity top and faucet; purchase and install new base trim.

Category bathtub refinishing,plumbing

06/20/2012

We just like Tim as he is very knowledgeable and knows a lot about everything when it comes to building, heating, air, plumbing and all of that. He's like a jack of all trays but he is really good and knows his stuff so that's why we like him.

Description of Work
We use Randall Plumbing & Mech Inc for our maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/18/2012

He have me a time for the afternoon which was great. I went to town that morning and came home to see that he had already been here. I called him back and he was here within the hour. I was so impressed with his am visit and how fast and well the service went. Would recommend him to anyone. Very helpful.

Description of Work
Put a outdoor faucet in for me.

Category plumbing

Thank You For This Review. We Do Our Best To Make Our Clients Happy.

Plumbing and Construction.