Painting a brick chimney can be a great way to give your home’s appearance a little boost without spending a ton of time and money. Here’s how to paint a brick chimney properly and some tips to consider before diving in with a brush.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Spotsylvania, VA
There are 40 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Spotsylvania
- J,O brothers paintingI was so impressed at the fine job and attention to detail. They repaired as they went around my house. Even my brother was blown away at how new the house looked. Mom said she had never seen works work so well as a team. They were super nice and respectful of how much sound they made as they worked. No mess left for me to even clean up! They even put my moms bench back! I like them so much I have asked for an additional quote for more work to be done
- Peak Roofing Contractors IncIncredibly well. Estimation was punctual and pricing was excellent. The execution plan was communicated in advance which gave me time to do things like purchase repair lumber. The crew was punctual, worked hard, and was nice and respectful.
- Jimenez PaintingExcellent. Another 'respectable' painter referred to me by a friend provided a price/estimate and stated the job would take 2 full days - I tried to negotiate to no avail. I then contacted Jimenez Painting and they did the job for approximately 1/3 of that provided by the competition and completed the job in 4 hours...not 2 days
- HC Paint & DrywallHerwin and his crew were fantastic! I would hire again! After they patched my ceilings, I had them come back 2 weeks later to put in a new kitchen floor! They were on time and great work!
- Jimenez PaintingAbsolutely a wonderful job! Juan is wonderful to work with and takes great pride in his work and a job well done. He will be doing more work for me very soon.
- Advanced PaintingGreat experience all around with Advanced Painting, Steven Box and his crew on whole house exterior painting job. Completely painless start to finish. Communication with Steven was frequent regarding daily job status and always prompt. Professionalism, knowledge, quality of work and honesty was outstanding. Steven was on the job site daily (on time and when he said he would start) directing his crew to ensure attention to detail and quality of work, which is a huge factor in how the final job looks, keeping job on schedule and within planned costs. The Advanced crew also replaced some significantly large sections of old wood trim with PVC for me at a great price. The final cost came out right within Steven's initial estimate minus a few extra tasks I requested of him during the job. I received three estimates prior to hiring Advanced, I chose Steven primarily based on the fact that I trusted what he was telling me. Other factors were his knowledge, past experience and price, which was well within the competitive estimates I received. Thanks, Steven and crew
- Patriot PaintingWe have used Patriot Painting on three separate occasions and they have been great every time! Scott is very prompt and responsive. From the initial contact, pricing, and execution of the work, the experience couldn't have gone smoother. Obviously, the quality of work is superior or we would not be a return customer. First, we had our family room and kitchen painted, second, our barn and fence, then our master bedroom and bathroom. I am obsessive about cleanliness and efficiency. The painters were very attentive to my requirements, even when doing the drywall repairs. As you can imagine, when taking your main living areas out of commission for painting, life can be a bit stressful, but Patriot Painting understands and do their best to get the work done efficiently so you can return to normal. We highly recommend Patriot Painting for all your painting needs
- Wilbers Painting5 stars!! Wilber's Painting did a fine job. Interior walls were patched and painted. Exterior work included corking and painting. The shutters and door are looking fresh. Trim areas are corked and clean. All was ready in time to put my home on the market. ****Mr. Gonzalez recommended and changed my appointment to an earlier day to clear bad weather and be on time to put the home n the market. A slight oversight was quickly dealt with. The home is now under contract. Estelle, Culpepe
- Cowan RoofingI luckily found Nathan Cowan and Cowan Roofing through a Facebook post a few years ago. I was looking for a new metal roof for my 1830s Colonial home. Cowan roofing provided the best quote out of the 5 we received, and won the job. They were on time every day, and let us know if there were going to be any delays. They kept us informed of project status and budget throughout the lifecycle of the project. The new roof is absolutely stunning and we have confidence it will last us a very long time. When it came time to replace the gutters and fascia around the roof, which was part of the work requested and quoted, Cowan Roofing again nailed it with top-notch subcontractors who were equally impressive in their professionalism and thoroughness. Overall, the large project, which included ripping out/replacing a bunch of old sheathing as well as eliminating in-roof gutters (box gutters?) came in under budget, and we couldn't be happier. Cowan Roofing has also performed numerous roof inspections as well as roof repairs for me on other properties. I will never use another roofing company, and I recommend this local business any time I get the chance. It's always great to see the Cowan Roofing trucks in the Madison parades
- Professional Painting LLCThey did an excellent job as expected. They use high quality paint, their workmanship is excellent, and working with Byan on the business end is one of the more pleasant experiences. Bryan is responsive, efficient, professional, an honest. I would definitely use them for all future painting needs.
House Painters in Spotsylvania
- Business Description:J&Y Painting LLC has over 12 years of experience. We understand what it means to have a beautiful home, inside and out. We want to ensure you are satisfied with the service that we provide, and we won't let you down. Call us today at 571-264-4513 for a free estimateRecent Review:Fired the contractor before they showed up. Got quote for the work to include removing current textured ceiling and replacing it. Then got message that we need to to remove the textured ceiling. (So we did.) Then another message stating that all the drywall need to be complete before they were going to show up the next day. Well if the drywall need to be up why were we hiring them! The cost never changed as they changed (reduced) the scope of work.... Fired them! My wife and I were MAD about asking us to tare down the ceiling and to put it back up that clearly was outlined in the scope of work and priced in the quoteJoe M.
- Business Description:Hello Welcome to are page, this business is a family owned business, we have been involved in painting and drywall since 2000, we are specialized in painting, drywall, interior, exterior, decks, power wash and ceramics. Are satisfaction is seeing are customers with a big smile in there face after are excellent work. You can contact us at 571-398-757Recent Review:Amazing work by J,O Brothers. Professional and responsive. Best company we ever contracted.Stanley J.
- Business Description:5 employees. No subcontractors. Flat rates. No travel charges. We do exterior power washing. Complete Interior and Exterior Painting. Professional spray paint in the exterior vinyl siding with two different colors New stain and re stain decks and kitchen cabinets very detail with 18 years experience Drywall repair and any kind of texture match Also we Do wood repairs. Play with colors and match any old stain with any kind new wood also we spray stain on cedar wood in bay area houses . We..Recent Review:Wilbur was professional and responsive throughout and did a fantastic job. I would 100% use him again!Josh H.
- Business Description:Residential painter with 10 years of experience. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Painters were efficient and provided a quality product.James M.
- Business Description:With 8+ years of industry experience, we value honesty, integrity and we stand behind our work. We guarantee your satisfaction! We specialize in both interior & exterior painting, drywall, kitchen cabinets, deck stain and repair. Call today to schedule your FREE estimate!Recent Review:Excellent. Best work I have seen. Good value. Will hire again!Harvey P.
- Business Description:Jerry’s Painting & Power washing is family owned and operated. We offer professional services for painting, pressure washing, deck staining or sealing and rotten wood replacement. We strive to meet customers needs at 100% satisfaction. Please see our reviews for a better idea of the service we provideRecent Review:Unfortunately, I am faced with having to write a not great review. I have had this company powerwash my house, deck, steps, and have had them paint a small bedroom with great results. Jerry was very responsive to our request and there was some extensive drywall work that needed to be completed that he did at no extra cost even though it was not anticipated. That being said, the work that was performed in the bathroom was not great. Normal drywall work (i.e. patching holes from nails and such) was not executed well and you can see the patches and where the old nails and towel bars were through the two new coats of paint. Also, the ceiling was supposed to get two coats of paint, but it is streaked and looks like there is only one coat in areas. I also spent the entire night scraping up drywall mud and paint splatters/smears from the surfaces in the bathroom (counter tops, tile, vanity doors, floor, door knobs, and bathtub) because they did not cover anything when they painted. I have so much painting that is on my to-do list and unfortunately, I will not be hiring him againRebecca S.
- Business Description:My name is Jeff Jenkins, I have 15 years of painting experience and I pay close attention to details. I offer a wide range of services including the following; interior painting, exterior painting, deck staining, roof painting, along with pressure washing, small drywall work and gutter cleaning. Come check us out on Facebook or give us a call for an estimate todayRecent Review:Jeff did a spectacular job. I already have plans to hire him again. He and his helpers worked professionally, meticulously, and so quiet I had to check a couple of times to make sure they were still there! He kept me informed of any changes to schedule. When they finished my house was cleaner than when they started! I would highly recommend Jeff for any painting jobRandi R.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!”Recent Review:We were very pleased with the jobs performed. The crew power washed, rolled and brushed our exterior brick home, as well as the trim and shutters. The job was expected to take 7-10 days, and everything was completed within 10 days. The owner was very informative and easy to work with. When a change was requested with our trim and shutter colors, he made a suggestion as to one of the changes we discussed, and we were very pleased that we went with his suggestion. The end product turned out even better than expected. Also, the price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend W.W. MV & Son Painting.frank p.
- Business Description:We offer quality painting, interior and exterior, at an affordable price. Reach out about an estimate!Recent Review:SV management was very communicative and responsive. The SV work team was very professional, efficient and hardworking. They finished the job quicker than estimated and cleaned up thoroughly. I recommend this company and would definitely use them againJoe K.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of experience in a variety of services including interior and exterior painting, drywall, basic plumbing, ground molding, wood and ceramic tile flooring. We also specialize in wood stain such as kitchen cabinets, decks and floors. Please give us a call at 540-819-4091 or 540 317-6257 today for a FREE estimateRecent Review:If I could only give them zero stars I would. I hired Juan Carlos Jimenez to replaces pieces of drywall that were stained with watermark and mold. I accepted to pay what he asked for and offered to pay $300 extra (tip) if he would do a quality job. He tried to paint over the stains instead of replacing the drywall despite our agreement. I had to catch him and stand there until the work was done. He did not do anything to protect my carpet; I had to do it. The quality of calking and painting is miserable. He painted over wet calking and it is now all cracked. He said he would come back and fix any problems but I can't even get him to respond to my text or to write an invoice for my insurance company. I had to explain what an invoice is. Juan agrees with everything with no intention to carry through. He is extremely dishonestAzman S.
Deals in Spotsylvania for House Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Whether you’re refreshing old patio furniture or breathing new life into some vintage decor finds, painting metal requires some finesse to ensure a lasting, smooth application. Use these tips to paint metal surfaces, no peeling, chipping, or rusting.
Learn the differences between latex, acrylic, and oil-based paint as well as the different types of primer. Discover which will work best for your project.
Find exterior painters in
- Locust Grove
- Ruther Glen
- Bowling Green
- Port Royal
- Brandy Station
exterior painters in Spotsylvania
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3-R Contracting, LLC237 East Davis Street Suite 200
- 3-R Contracting, LLC
- A & B Painting3414 Frenora Ct
Falls Church, Virginia
- A.E. Turner PaintingP.O. Box 316
- Aarons Home Improvements680 Holly Crest Dr
- Abby Construction Co Inc1319 Lafayette Blvd Ste 100
- Absolute Quality Home Improvement3313 Danbury Circle
- ACA Operations and Support, LLC106 Waterview Dr
- ACM GENERAL CONTRACTOR LLC103 PEGRAM LN
- Advanced PaintingPO Box 8094
- Al Merryman Painting217 Lorraine Ave
- All Trades contacts681 warrenton rd
- American Home Contractors of VA, LLC14175 Sullyfield Cir Suite 600
- Andrewz Homes & RenovationPO Box 1199
- APMCO Home Improvements10031 Landrum Rd
- ATR Painting & Remodeling5912 Cove Landing Rd 302
- A & B Painting
- B & G Tree and Lawn Care1285 Carl D. Silver Parkway Ste 342
- B&B Custom Painting7810 Waterford Drive
- B&L Painting and Decorating
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Battlefield Painting306 Battlefield Road
Locust Grove, Virginia
- BC CONSTRUCTION510 MEDLEY MTN DR
- Bedrock Construction LLC22432 Germanna Hwy.
- Blades Lawn & Landscaped13490 partlow ct
- Brent Construction & Renovations14235 Fisher Ave
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Briones Construction
- BROUGHTON PAINTING & DECOR COP.O. Box 551
- Bull Run Valley Construction18252 Springs Rd
- B & G Tree and Lawn Care
- C & J Servicemen505 Hessler Dr
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- C&K Painting Services4528 Massaponax Church Road
- C&P Plumbing Inc31 Utah Pl Ste 101
- C-CON Inc7646 Fullerton Rd D
- C.B.S. Enterprises LLC904 Princess Anne St Ste C-6
- Carlise's Home Improvement11507 Woodland View
- Castlewood Construction LLC1388 N Blue Ridge Tnpk
- CertaPro Painters® of Charlottesville VA3502 Seminole Trl
- CIA SERVICESPO BOX 21
Falls Church, Virginia
- CITY WIDE DECORATORS INC8232 Mechanicsville Tpke
- Clift Painting & Handyman Services
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- Cody painting
- Collins Home & Landscaping Services13500 Kennedy St
- Costas Contracting LLC39 Paradise Ct.
- Cowan Roofing357 Washington St
- Custom Asphalt Inc5678 Kings Hwy
Colonial Beach, Virginia
- Custom Color Company19225 Springs Road
- C & J Servicemen
- Dannex Construction600 Interstate Business Park Ste B
- DAVE'S CUSTOM PAINTING108 e. 18th Street
Front Royal, Virginia
- Dave's Custom Painting108 E 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Dave's Painting and Pressure Washing110 Pegram Ln
- David L Sisk Landscape & Home Services182 Kenney Store Ln
- Destiny Waterproofing LLC2323 Freetown Ct Unit 2B
- Dicapa Construction and Remodeling1600 Tysons Blvd 8th Floor
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Dream Visions Drywall LLC.
- Ducks painting 204 Horseshoe Dr
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- Dannex Construction
- E&J flooring inc1401 California St
- Eastern Edge Painting Company626 Lakeview Dr
Colonial Beach, Virginia
- EaZy Construction Inc56 Antler Trl
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elite Handyman LLCP.O.BOX 154
- Eubank Contractingpo box 101
- Executive Improvements142 Stefaniga Rd
- Extreme Construction and Landscape188 Lambert Dr
- E&J flooring inc
- F & M Home Improvement434 Butternut Dr
- Floor Foundations/Pierson And Sons Construction12477 cox mill road
- Fossell Paintig LLC14175 Boondock Ln
- Foster's Home Improvement2812 Battery Ave.
- FPS Renovation Company20 Century St 101
- F & M Home Improvement
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Works679 Holly Crest Dr
- Hanson & Ryan Builders LLC3232 Salty Way
- Harrells Drywall And Paint Inc11428 Orange Plank Rd
Locust Grove, Virginia
- Heritage Contracting Services11903 Bowman Dr # 101
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Business Services4401 Plank Rd
- Home Experts LLC9017 Brock Road
- home improvement and masonry14813 Dillon Ave
- HomeBrite Renovations4020 Derbyshire Ln
- Hungry Painters6300 MASSEY RD
- Hygenios LLC183 Martha St
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Integrity Construction1209 Littlepage St
- Integrity Construction
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J,O brothers painting 21 Anita Dr
- J.M. Bolling & Associates, LLC9522 Robert E Lee Drive
- James River Painters1906 North Hamilton St SteD
- JC'S TREE SERVICE9171 SPERRYVILLE PK
- Jeff's Interior and Exterior Painting Plus More180 Nottingham Rd
- Jenkins Restorations109 Juliad Ct Ste 105
- Jerrys Painting & Powerwashing308 Southgate Avenue
- Jimenez Painting6299 Cooper Ave
- JS Home Services and Construction801 Monument Sq
- Juan Beltran Painting LLC3145 Annandale Rd
Falls Church, Virginia
- J&S Contractors Llc