Water heaters need electricity to function. The size and type of your unit will determine how many amps you need to accommodate it. Use this guide to determine when your water heater warrants an electrical system upgrade.
Get matched with top Electricians in Spotsylvania, VA
There are 40 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Spotsylvania
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.HIVEX far exceeded by my wife’s and my expectations! We received other estimates from other contractors which were either way out of line price wise or with a completion date of sometime in 2022. The estimates were provided in March 2020. Listed below are some of the areas that gave us confidence in HIVEX prior to, during and after construction. • HIVEX took my family’s design, made suggestions, provided drawings, then made final adjustments to design prior to the start of construction. Obtained building permits. • Professionalism and courtesy of all HIVEX office staff and workers. • Each week communicated the work to be performed for that week and answered all questions in a timely manner. • Installed additional outlets and switches at no additional cost, as they stated. • Electrical, plumbing, drywall, and finishing trim are perfect! Again, exceeded our expectations. • Added shelving, as requested during construction. • After final payment was made, HIVEX returned to install appliances we purchased and trimmed doors to adjust for flooring we had installed. HIVEX was again true to their word, returning on the date we requested and performing all work we requested to our satisfaction. Finally, this entire project was completed in approximately 10 weeks. HIVEX originally estimate being 8 to 12 weeks. NOTE: My wife made sure all kitchen cabinets, vanities, appliances, and bathroom fixtures were available when HIVEX requested as not to impact HIVEX’s schedule. 5 stars is not good enough
- Expert Handyman & RemodelingI highly recommend them! I’ve used this company over a number of years for various repairs, both at our rental live-in properties. Every job is done professionally, thoroughly, and at extremely good prices. They are knowledgeable and, best of all, can make a plan when things don’t go as planned. They just completed a wonderful facelift to our entrance hall, kitchen and an exceptional bathroom renovation! It is picture perfect and we couldn't be happier
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.from start to finish,Hivex was spot on. this was our first project of this size,so we were nervous and excited. Bob was so laid back,that at times he scared me. He always came through, no matter what my wife and my concerns were. We can't say enough about the entire staff and contractors, they were there for us. my wife and I are in our 60s,so to see her cry and say never in her life has she had a kitchen this size and a home this beautiful,made me choke up. words can not describe the way we feel. so I will just say thanks to Bob and the rest of Hivex.P.S. I promised you all a Pig roast this summer and I also keep my word! Jim and Lind
- Vista Construction Group, LLCGrade A service! Vista Construction Group was able to diagnose our electrical issue over the phone after hours. The following morning they showed up with a new replacement breaker panel. Tech was very friendly and detailed in explaining what the issue was and all our options. On top of completing the professional and very clean repair his quoted price, a price that was well worth the service, did not budge. We have already and will continue to recommend their service to friends and family
- John Weaver General Contractor/CarpentryEverything went exceptionally well. Several of my neighbors have seen the work he has done in my home and hired John as well and were very pleased. I will continue to use John in the future for all my carpentry, electrical, plumbing and contracting needs.
- Michael & Son Svc IncRon hung the light and was very pleasant, efficient and professional Roberto, Glen, Angel and Luis replaced three HVAC units which took over a two day time period. They were efficient, friendly, hardworking and never seemed to stop for a break at all! They were very careful of everything in the house, especially the new hardwood floors. I could not have asked for a better, more professional crew. How to use the system was explained in detail before they left. I would definitely recommend that crew to anyone!! Next Brian M. came in to handle some electrical work and again, very professional, helpful, I would look forward to him working on the next electrical project to move cable wiring
- Michael & Son Svc IncThe gentleman who came was on time and courteous. Their customer service was very courteous and very professional. They called numerous times asking if I was going to be home. They were very supportive and receptive to my issue.
- Murphy Family ElectricThe electrician showed up on time and eager to get started. He swiftly eliminated the breaker box as being at fault, and systematically tracked down two separate faults...one at an outlet and another at a switch in the attic. I'm an electronics technician by trade, so I know a little bit about electricity, but these problems had eluded me for weeks...the Murphy Family Services electrician found both problems in less than an hour. If I ever have electrical problems again in the future, I'm not wasting time troubleshooting on my own...I'm contacting Murphy
- Hagan Build & DesignSmoothly. Chris is very flexible and accommodating. His extensive knowledge with all contracting areas helped us make good remodeling decisions plus he saved us significant money. He also went beyond the contractor scope by meeting with us at the supply house to choose the correct items for installation on several occasions. His crew and subcontractors are very experienced. Very happy with the outcome
- Absolute Electric LLCSqJuan arrived on time and ready to work. I wanted to have a chandelier replaced with a recessed light fixture but upon removal of the chandelier, we realized that it would not be possible. Juan gave me several options and took the time to explain each one so that I could make an informed decision. He answered all of my questions thoroughly. Once I made my decision, he acquired the light fixture I needed to replace the chandelier in the manner I chose. He worked quickly and expertly. I would definitely call this provider again for all future electrical needs
Electricians in Spotsylvania
- Business Description:F.H. Furr is a family and veteran owned-and-operated company and has been serving the D.C. Metro area for over 35 years. We put our customers first and provide them with quality products from trained technicians. Whether you need plumbing, heating, cooling, or electrical repairs or replacements, call on F.H. Furr for "Absolutely The Best" serviceRecent Review:I had a toilet that seemed to be leaking and I had to pour water into the tank to flush the toilet. When I told the scheduler that I needed service the same day because I have a clinic and couldn't have patients unable to use the restroom. Jake Pitts, the service technician showed up a few hours later, diagnosed and fixed the problem within minutes, and didn't charge me! I was really impressedHon L.
- Business Description:Rick Thompson Electric is a family owned business that was started in 1981 by my father. When dad decided to retire and after working for him for more than 15 years, I decided to buy the company in 2005 to keep the name in the family. Still a family owned and operated business, we continue to provide excellent service to our customers. All of our employees go through a complete background check and attend a 4 year apprenticeship program to ensure you are always provided with a quality and kno..Recent Review:Used RTE for previous job and added two dedicated line in garage for freezer and outside as well. Work was very efficient and workers did a great job. Added a switch for the outside outlet as well. Great job.Terry M.
- Business Description:Robert D. Samuels, Inc. (RDS, Inc.) was established by Robert Samuels and has been family owned and operated since 1972. We gladly serve the Fredericksburg and surrounding counties. RDS, Inc. strives to build long-lasting relationships with our customers. We understand the importance of meeting the needs of today’s families by offering great pricing and personalized customer service that keeps our customers coming back year after year. While residential customers are an important and valued p..Recent Review:The first one I purchased was too "small!" They returned to complete the job, a day after I received the "correct unit." There wasn't an additional fee for the 2nd visit. And the "original estimate" was honored!Julius Y.
- Business Description:Im Jake Livengood and I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company Livengood Electrical llc so that you may consider our company for your electrical needs. Livengood electrical llc is a New small business, electrical contractor based right outside of Charlottesville Virginia, while serving Charlottesville and surrounding countys. Our services include wiring for new construction, Add ons, Remodels, Custom Houses, Additions and trouble shooting. Our company is committe..Recent Review:Jake and crew came out (over an hour drive one way) to correctly install a couple of out door outlets. Prompt and friendly. We will be using them again on a few other upcoming projects in the future. Thanks again for your expertiseJoshua L.
- Business Description:When you need plumbing service, turn to the pros at P. W. Stilwell Plumbing & Heating, Inc.in Culpeper, Virginia for expert, reliable plumbers. Our team boasts the tools and skills for jobs of any size, including commercial remodels and new construction. Rely on us in any emergency, as we are here for you 24/7
- Business Description:In operation since 1958, Tom Hanger Home Improvement is a top-of-the-line company to meet all your home improvement needs - especially in exterior work with siding, windows, and trim. Our reputation precedes us, and our committment to our customers shines through in every job we complete. Award winning
- Business Description:Anthony’s Hvac & Home Improvement at LLC. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Very professional, cost friendly, excellent communication, job was completed in a thinly manner , I would highly recommendJoan W.
- Business Description:General contracting and carpentryRecent Review:Everything went exceptionally well. Several of my neighbors have seen the work he has done in my home and hired John as well and were very pleased. I will continue to use John in the future for all my carpentry, electrical, plumbing and contracting needsJill M.
- Business Description:*Class A Certified* - Able to work on any project or job. I have been in the home improvements business for 25+ years. I enjoy it very much. I specialize in General Contracting and Custom Home Building, General Remodeling, Basements/Additions/Garages, Decks/Docks/Boat Houses/Porches, Siding, Roofing, Replacement Windows/Doors and can handle any of your home improvements needs. Interior and exterior painting, simple repairs, shutters and gutters, remodeling bathrooms, and concrete just to name..Recent Review:Excellent! David & Brian did a very professional job, including wrapping new woodwork & matching color roofing to current roof. This is his 3rd project at my house.Kathleen O.
- Business Description:Have a designer look at the fraction of the cost of a total kitchen remodel! Kitchen Saver® opened its doors in 1979, offering cabinet refacing and kitchen remodeling services. Our reputation for excellent workmanship and for using quality, long-lasting materials grew. Over time, our services evolved from traditional cabinet refacing services into the Custom Cabinet Renewal process, the foundation of which enhances and improves the structural integrity of a customer’s existing cabinetry. Invo..Recent Review:We could not be more pleased with the customer service, quality of workmanship, and details incorporated into the design of our new kitchen. Kitchen Savers lives up to its name! The entire team (sales, office staff, installers, etc.) is professional and responsive. It was a pleasure having Dave Duxon and his team working in our home. Dave is an accomplished craftsman with and eye for detail and left the site clean and tidy at the end of each dayTracey Z.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
LED lights can transform the look and feel of your kitchen when done strategically. Choosing the right LED lighting comes down to understanding the temperature, brightness, and bulb shape to achieve perfect balance.
Whether they’re updating outlets or replacing your electrical panel, you need to make sure you’re hiring an experienced electrician for the job. Learn how to find your perfect pro here.
Find Electricians in
- Locust Grove
- Ruther Glen
- Bowling Green
- Port Royal
- Brandy Station
Electricians in Spotsylvania
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3-R Contracting, LLC237 East Davis Street Suite 200
- 3-R Contracting, LLC
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All In One Builders Inc9496 Fostern Ln
- Allen And Associates Electrical Services739 Hickory Creek Rd
- Amador Construction, LLC1202 Preserve Ln
- American Home Contractors of VA, LLC14175 Sullyfield Cir Suite 600
- American PowerZone Inc./ Sunburst Electric3821 Farragut Ave
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Andrewz Homes & RenovationPO Box 1199
- Anthony's Hvac & Home Improvement5326 Satterfield Dr
- APEX ELECTRICAL SVC16095 Brandy View Ln
- Apple Door of Fredericksburg4727 Jefferson Davis Hwy
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Manassas9070 Euclid Ave
- Ascending Dove Service & Repair LLC11447 Marsh Rd
- Atlantic Electric LLCPO Box 2378
- Atlantic Green LLC10825 Houser Dr Ste B
- Auto & Home Media Innovations LLC2131 Aquia Dr
- Absolute Construction
- Battlefield Electric3516 Massaponax Church Rd
- Bedrock Construction LLC22432 Germanna Hwy.
- BETTERTEL INC9466 Georgia Ave
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Blackwater Contracting1303 Providence St
- Blounts Home Improvements3030 Partlow Rd
- Bowie Shell15651 Annapolis Rd.
- Brent Construction & Renovations14235 Fisher Ave
- Broadband Technolgy Corporation22923 Quicksilver Drive 117
- Bunn Electric LLC282 Sexton Rd
- Burkett home improvements12255 Robin Rd
- Battlefield Electric
- C-CON Inc7646 Fullerton Rd D
- C.B.S. Enterprises LLC904 Princess Anne St Ste C-6
- Castlewood Construction LLC1388 N Blue Ridge Tnpk
- Chacon Construction
- Clark's Lumber and Millwork7422 Commerce Way
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- Climatrol Heating & Cooling CorpPO Box 6333
- Cody Malone Services110 Cranes Corner Rd
- Collins Home & Landscaping Services13500 Kennedy St
- Complete Electrical Solutions LLC8503 Pamunkey Rd
- C-CON Inc
- D & J Handyman Services35 Perth Drive
- D & S Electrical Service59 Little Whim Rd
- Dannex Construction600 Interstate Business Park Ste B
- Doctor Circuits Electrical LLC4009 Kings Oak Ln
- Dream Builders of VA77 Cool Spring Road
- Dutch Constructin LLCP. O. Box 691
Bowling Green, Virginia
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- D & J Handyman Services
- E.C.C.O11416 WENTWORTH CT.
- Eagles Hardscape15 Seasons Ln
- Electrical Resolve Services120 Lark Ln
- Elite Handyman LLCP.O.BOX 154
- Estella's Electric914 Fairtree Lane
- Eubank Contractingpo box 101
- Evergreen Electric LLC109 Cloverhill Ct
Locust Grove, Virginia
- Executive Improvements142 Stefaniga Rd
- Expert Home Electric412 Hudgins Rd
- F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & Electrical9040 Mike Garcia Dr
- Foothill Irrigation/Electric400 Reas Ford Rd/PO Box 150
- FPS Renovation Company20 Century St 101
- Frdericksburg Electrician - Bowser Electric Inc11207 Ascot Cir
- Freeman & Sons Electrical & Homeimprovement5808 Folgate Ct
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & Electrical
- Handy Works679 Holly Crest Dr
- Handyman Quick Service and Repair2723 Manorhaven Ct
- Harrison Handyman5700 Riverside Pl
- Haynes Plumbing LLC101 Shenandoah Ln
- Heritage Contracting Services11903 Bowman Dr # 101
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co. 6324 Old Plank Rd
- home improvement and masonry14813 Dillon Ave
- HomeBrite Renovations4020 Derbyshire Ln
- Honey-Do Handyman Services819 Forbes St
- Handy Works
- J & T Construction Llc705 Catalpa Ct
- J A HOOD ELECTRIC1750 BURRIER LN
- J&J Electrical15388 Cashville Rd
- J.M. Bolling & Associates, LLC9522 Robert E Lee Drive
- Jenkins Restorations109 Juliad Ct Ste 105
- Jerrys Automotive Center2467 Cross Keys Rd
- JES Foundation Repair2410 Southland Dr
- JMS Contracting1381 Ullainee Rd
- John Weaver General Contractor/Carpentry508 Holden Ln
- Julian Homes, IncPO Box 135
- J & T Construction Llc
- K & W Repair Inc26234 N James Madison Hwy
New Canton, Virginia
- K&K Electric7151 Eggbornsville rd
- KELLY CONSTRUCTION13116 ELk Run Road
- Kingdom Electrical Services LLC21465 Leitersburg Pike
- Kitchen Saver10315 South Dolfield Road
Owings Mills, Maryland
- Kitchens For You, Inc.310 Garrisonville Road Suite 102
- K & W Repair Inc
- Lake Anna's Carpenter LLC18456 Henderson Ln
- Lakeside Electric4344 Davis Hwy
- Lamp And Lighting Gallery9691 Fairfax Blvd
- Let's Fix It LLC121 E Stevens St
- Like it Grew There Property Maintenance LLC4319 Rolling Hills Drive
- Long Home Products8530 Corridor Rd STE 200
- Lake Anna's Carpenter LLC
- Malack Electric15310 Covey Circle
- Marines Service Co.12084 CADET CT
- Marway Electric LLC14499 Storybook Ln
- McCarthy Services8198 Terminal Rd Ste 105
- Mr. Electric of Fredericksburg9513 Whiteheart Dr
- My MEPco, Inc. 202 Wyatt Dr
- Malack Electric