Advanced Painting

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
Virginia
Virginia: Contractors
03/31/2022
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Family owned and operated, we strive to provide customer service that is of the highest standard. We are an environmentally friendly company and can offer low to no voc paints. We remove all debris daily and only start on sections that can be put back into order at the end of the day to reduce stress and mess. We have been serving Fredericksburg and surrounding areas for more than 25 years....

Sanfio Designs LLC

Interior Decorating, decorative painting and faux finishing, cabinet refinishing,general painting and carpentry, art and reclaimed wood wall hangings, shelving and storage solutions and furniture finishes and custom furniture pieces.

Bright Construction Group

Bright Masonry Inc offers professional and experienced masonry and concrete services as well as creative design work for your construction, concrete work, driveway, sidewalk, retaining walls and patio for both small & large jobs. For generations we have maintained our goals to provide the highest quality of service. We employ the most experienced and friendliest staff & offer the sharpest prices possible. We have also built and sustained a desirable reputation with our clients as a qualified, dependable contractor. Bright Construction Group is the logical choice for all construction work requiring the services of a concrete and masonry contractor. They are located in Arlington and Merryfield, phone (703) 522-1848 or (703) 533-7422 and their years of reliable dependability & unparalleled workmanship have gained them an excellent reputation among contractors and homeowners throughout the area. Bright Construction Group employs European-trained craftsmen, are members of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and have outstanding concrete and masonry workmanship. These highly skilled professionals have been featured on HGTV and has one of the best reputations rated by consumers on Consumer CheckBook and Angie’s List. Bright Construction Group is equipped to handle any size job, large or small. They have the necessary experience to provide durable, attractive concrete and masonry work. All types of brick, block, stone and concrete construction including outdoor patios, slabs, driveways, foundations, footings, curbs, sidewalks, fireplaces, chimneys and retaining walls can be performed by these professionals. DBA Bright Construction Group Maryland Home Improvement Contractor License #105847

J&Y Painting LLC

J&Y Painting LLC has over 12 years of experience. We understand what it means to have a beautiful home, inside and out. We want to ensure you are satisfied with the service that we provide, and we won't let you down. Call us today at 571-264-4513 for a free estimate.

09/05/2021

Tracy R.

My fiancée and I just bought a new house that desperately needed new paint in almost the whole interior of the house. A good friend of ours recommended Advanced Painting so we decided to give Steven, the owner, a call. He was extremely friendly and came to look at our house the next day to give us a free estimate , which was very reasonable and affordable! We were so pleased with how the house came out once it was fully painted. The painting crew did an exceptional job!! They got the job done quickly without it looking the least bit rushed. Every single room, from the kitchen to the bedrooms, came out absolutely beautiful and you can tell its professionally done. When he gave us a quote he suggested painting our front door as well to add some curb appeal to our new home. It was inexpensive and made a world of difference! We will most definitely be using Advanced Painting again in the future to paint our finished basement and will recommend him to all our family and friends!!

Description of Work
Interior of whole house

Category handyman service,interior painters

12/15/2020

Kevin S.

The guys were on time, ready to work and very professional. They kept the workspace neat and covered the area well. The job was finished in a timely manner and I was pleased with the outcome. They also cleaned up and left my home exactly the way it was when they started. Thank You AP!

Description of Work
3 rooms interior

Category interior painters

05/08/2020

David S.

Great experience all around with Advanced Painting, Steven Box and his crew on whole house exterior painting job. Completely painless start to finish. Communication with Steven was frequent regarding daily job status and always prompt. Professionalism, knowledge, quality of work and honesty was outstanding. Steven was on the job site daily (on time and when he said he would start) directing his crew to ensure attention to detail and quality of work, which is a huge factor in how the final job looks, keeping job on schedule and within planned costs. The Advanced crew also replaced some significantly large sections of old wood trim with PVC for me at a great price. The final cost came out right within Steven's initial estimate minus a few extra tasks I requested of him during the job. I received three estimates prior to hiring Advanced, I chose Steven primarily based on the fact that I trusted what he was telling me. Other factors were his knowledge, past experience and price, which was well within the competitive estimates I received. Thanks, Steven and crew!

Description of Work
House Exterior Painting

Category basement waterproofing,house painters

01/24/2020

Lake Anna E.

5 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I would highly recommend Advanced Painting for any job that you might need. Steven and.his employees do a superior job. No questions asked, do the job as requested. On time and quality work. I’m very particular about my work but they met every aspect. If you are in need of quality workmanship, call Advanced Painting. So happy that I found this company, would highly recommend to anyone that needs any of their services. They go beyond their call of duty. So pleasant, I’m gonna miss having around. Will have back this Spring for other issues in home that I want to address. Thanks Advanced Painting for a job well done. Lorine Dickinson Brown 540-872-8912

Description of Work
Paintings and Repairs

Category drywall,handyman service,plastering,interior painters,basement remodeling

03/29/2019

Debra F.

I will definitely use Advanced Painting again in the future. They did an amazing job and I couldn’t be happier. The owner did everything I asked and more, thank you!!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

01/20/2019

Michael R.

I had some Interior work done by Advanced Painting. The work that was done, the attitude of the workers, and the cleanup afterwards was excellent. The owner was very thorough and understanding and runs a great business and I will be using them again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

08/31/2018

Cathy J.

I had several rooms and the lower section of my house painted recently by Advanced Painting. I called for an estimate and the owner came out to look at what needed to be done. He is very knowledgeable and pointed out lines and nail pops on the walls and ceilings that I didn’t even see. Afterwards, he sent me an estimate with a price and I accepted. A few days later his crew showed up on time and started prepping and covering each room. They were very respectful and easy to have around and cleaned up behind themselves. My home looks great. I will be using Advanced Painting again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

04/09/2018

Brandon C.

I hired Steven Box to do some interior work in my home, he was professional and nice to work with. The guys were on time every morning and cleaned up very nicely, I was impressed. I will be using Advanced Painting again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

10/30/2017

Dan V.

The job went very well. Mr Box did all he said he was going to do. It took him awhile to get started. Once his crew did get started they was on the job every day. They was clean and professional.

Description of Work
I had my entire exterior of my home power washed and painted.

Category house painters

01/30/2017

Chuck S.

Steve came out to do the estimate. He was very knowledgeable about all aspects of painting. He said he would email the estimate in two days. I received the estimate the very next day. I chose his company to come and do the work. His price was in the middle of the other companies. They came out and started the work. All the men were very polite and professional. They were done in five days like Steve had said they would be.

Description of Work
I hired Advanced Painting to paint my exterior.

Category house painters

Advanced Painting

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2009

PO Box 8094

Fredericksburg, VA 22404

Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Drywall Installation and Repair, Power Washing, Stucco Repair, Deck Staining, Deck Sealing, Water Damage, Wood Siding Stain and Seal, Faux Finishes, Concrete Stain and Seal, Fascia Repair, Trim Repair and Paint, Window Glazing, Low VOC Paint, No VOC Paint, Popcorn Ceiling Repair and Removal, Historical Homes, Commercial Properties

Check, Financing Available, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
    $100.00