Advanced Painting

Virginia: Contractors
03/31/2022

PO Box 8094

Fredericksburg, VA 22404

Family owned and operated, we strive to provide customer service that is of the highest standard. We are an environmentally friendly company and can offer low to no voc paints. We remove all debris daily and only start on sections that can be put back into order at the end of the day to reduce stress and mess. We have been serving Fredericksburg and surrounding areas for more than 25 years....

interior painting (58)house painting (19)drywall (10)pressure washing (9)deck cleaning (3)wallpaper removal (3)stucco (2)water damage restoration (2)siding companies (2)basement remodeling (1)mold removal (1)basement waterproofing (1)

12/15/2020

The guys were on time, ready to work and very professional. They kept the workspace neat and covered the area well. The job was finished in a timely manner and I was pleased with the outcome. They also cleaned up and left my home exactly the way it was when they started. Thank You AP!

Description of Work
3 rooms interior

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

05/08/2020

Great experience all around with Advanced Painting, Steven Box and his crew on whole house exterior painting job. Completely painless start to finish. Communication with Steven was frequent regarding daily job status and always prompt. Professionalism, knowledge, quality of work and honesty was outstanding. Steven was on the job site daily (on time and when he said he would start) directing his cr...

Description of Work
House Exterior Painting

Category basement waterproofing,house painters

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

01/24/2020

5 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I would highly recommend Advanced Painting for any job that you might need. Steven and.his employees do a superior job. No questions asked, do the job as requested. On time and quality work. I’m very particular about my work but they met every aspect. If you are in need of quality workmanship, call Advanced Painting. So happy that I found this company, would highly recommend to anyon...

Description of Work
Paintings and Repairs

Category drywall,handyman service,plastering,interior painters,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

03/29/2019

I will definitely use Advanced Painting again in the future. They did an amazing job and I couldn’t be happier. The owner did everything I asked and more, thank you!!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 03/20/2019

01/20/2019

I had some Interior work done by Advanced Painting. The work that was done, the attitude of the workers, and the cleanup afterwards was excellent. The owner was very thorough and understanding and runs a great business and I will be using them again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 01/16/2019

08/31/2018

I had several rooms and the lower section of my house painted recently by Advanced Painting. I called for an estimate and the owner came out to look at what needed to be done. He is very knowledgeable and pointed out lines and nail pops on the walls and ceilings that I didn’t even see. Afterwards, he sent me an estimate with a price and I accepted. A few days later his crew showed up on time and s...

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

04/09/2018

I hired Steven Box to do some interior work in my home, he was professional and nice to work with. The guys were on time every morning and cleaned up very nicely, I was impressed. I will be using Advanced Painting again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/12/2018

10/30/2017

The job went very well. Mr Box did all he said he was going to do. It took him awhile to get started. Once his crew did get started they was on the job every day. They was clean and professional.

Description of Work
I had my entire exterior of my home power washed and painted.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/07/2017

01/30/2017

Steve came out to do the estimate. He was very knowledgeable about all aspects of painting. He said he would email the estimate in two days. I received the estimate the very next day. I chose his company to come and do the work. His price was in the middle of the other companies. They came out and started the work. All the men were very polite and professional. They were done in five days like Ste...

Description of Work
I hired Advanced Painting to paint my exterior.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 01/30/2017

12/31/2016

I hired Advanced painting to do my drywall & painting. Mr. Box came for the estimate and was very professional. He also took the time to explain the entire process to me. Upon the start of the job his crew arrived and were also very professional and finished the drywall & painting on schedule and did an absolutely wonderful job. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I had my basement refinished to include 2 bedrooms, a family room, storage room & a large bathroom.

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/05/2016

Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Drywall Installation and Repair, Power Washing, Stucco Repair, Deck Staining, Deck Sealing, Water Damage, Wood Siding Stain and Seal, Faux Finishes, Concrete Stain and Seal, Fascia Repair, Trim Repair and Paint, Window Glazing, Low VOC Paint, No VOC Paint, Popcorn Ceiling Repair and Removal, Historical Homes, Commercial Properties

Check, Financing Available, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
$100.00