Troy-Bilt Construction

Virginia: Contractors
07/31/2022

9734 Spotswood Trl

Stanardsville, VA 22973

RefeWe wear our mask while inside and try to maintain a safe distance from everyone that may be at the jobsite!

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

T-B-C is Troy~Bilt~Construction: owner/operator Troy J. Woodward / *master carpenter* T-B-C Is Your Premier General Contractor who has a fully-Insured small construction Firm in Stanardsville Virginia. We specialize in new construction, remodeling, handyman services, fine carpentry, custom decks and porches, kitchens and bath rms., finishing-In basements, garages, sheds, painting and staining. We are the premier general contractor you have been looking for! /With Over 20- years experience! If you are a homeowner, renter, property management company, real estate company, or house flipper in need of a professional contractor call T-B-C and get the best contractor for your projects the first time. Additional services: Built In Closets, Replacement of Windows & Doors, Hardwood Floors, Interior & Exterior Painting, Staining, Roofing, Custom Book Shelves & Entertainment Centers. ...

decks & porches (103)handyman (71)woodworking (51)door installation (34)house painting (33)electrician (31)drywall (28)general contractors (28)deck cleaning (26)interior painting (24)home remodeling (24)pressure washing (24)

11/01/2020

I can't speak highly enough of Troy Bilt Construction on their professionalism and their immaculate work. Mr. Woodward is very prompt and efficient from start to finish. He did exactly what he said he would do. He gave a price and stuck to it, no hidden charges or fees. He was the most courteous and respectful person I have ever dealt with. I cant speak enough on the detail oriented work he prefor...

Description of Work
I needed my basement to be finished and a deck built.

Category contractors,closet systems,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,handyman service,hardwood floor,insulation,lighting,plumbing,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,deck cleaning,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

10/30/2020

I'm beyond pleased with the final results of the projects! It all went Great from to start to finish! The job finished ahead of schedule. Troy finished-in a big bedroom and a beautiful spacious bathroom downstairs in my basement. I was going to put carpet in the whole thing but Troy talked me into just doing carpet in the bedroom and laminate hardwood in the rest of the area and now I'm so thankfu...

Description of Work
Finished in a bedroom and a bathroom in my basement then built a fence to keep my dogs in and added steps and handrails to my back deck.

Category contractors,carpet installation,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,fencing,flooring contractor,picture framing,handyman service,hardwood floor,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,basement waterproofing,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

10/30/2020

It went great Troy-Bilt- a couple porches for me about 2 or 3 years ago so I decided to call him back to finishing my basement it looks absolutely beautiful it was a blank space I never used it now I'm down there all the time I have a living room, kitchenette, one bedroom and a full-bathroom! I couldn't be more happier with my new finished-In basement. Troy and his guys showed up everyday on time ...

Description of Work
I wanted my basement finished-In and Troy had done a couple decks and porches for me in the past.

Category contractors,carpet installation,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,handyman service,hardwood floor,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,siding,basement waterproofing,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

10/26/2020

It went awesome from start to finish and we could not be happier with the finished product! Just like last time when they built our custom deck and screened in porch! Troy is a true Craftsman and always does exactly what he says he's going to do without ever trying to cut corners! If we had one message to tell to other people who's looking for a contractor It would have to be not to hesitate on hi...

Description of Work
I wanted to get my basement finished-In to maximize my square footage and remembered this contractor I had used before name Troy who's the owner of Troy-Bilt-Construction and they had done great work for me before on a project when I had hired Troy for a big deck with a screen-In porch and I remember how Awesome that turned out so I reach out to Troy about finishing-In my basement.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,carpet installation,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,handyman service,hardwood floor,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,siding,basement waterproofing,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

09/25/2020

We had this deck repair done in 2019 by a contractor that didn't know what they were doing. Troy came in and expertly repaired our deck and made it safe again. He was fantastic to deal with and did a great job. We will definitely use Troy-Bilt again!

Description of Work
We needed the deck support posts and deck railings replaced.

Category decks,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

05/27/2020

This is the second time I have used Troy and his team to do work at my house. Just like the first time, the quality and attention to detail is second to none. The quality is 100% professional. In addition, all of the folks Troy works with were beyond professional and I trusted them in my home while I had to leave and run errands. I am now trying to determine the next project that I can work with T...

Description of Work
I had a kitchen remodel to include replacement of flooring, removal and addition of a backsplash, drywall repair, repainting of the walls, wood trim replacement. In addition, I had Troy install an outdoor electrical outlet and outdoor lighting.

Category decks,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,basement waterproofing,deck cleaning,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

12/30/2019

Outstanding. Troy was here every day for the entire project, and his work was timely, orderly, and as specified. Troy truly exceeded our expectations in terms of the quality and results of this huge project (~1800 sq ft). We are planning to hire Troy again in the future for other projects we have.

Description of Work
Complete finishing of basement including 2 bathrooms, two bedrooms, a rec room, exercise/dance studio space, and kitchenette.

Category carpet installation,closet systems,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,handyman service,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

10/17/2019

Troy's work is excellent. He designed and built our deck to a very high standard and it looks beautiful. He is tidy and careful and does not cut corners. I was very impressed by his work.

Description of Work
deck replacement

Category decks,handyman service,remodeling,siding,deck cleaning,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

09/19/2019

Troy was quick to respond to our request for service. He was able to start the project promptly, which was fortunate for us. The work was done with attention to detail. The deck was a challenge with the footers and Troy worked out a solution for our situation. Everyone was respectful of our property and the site was always very neat. His website has lots of representation of completed projects and...

Description of Work
Removed old deck and built new expanded deck

Category decks

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

07/08/2019

Project turned out excellent. Troy started by producing a detailed design drawing, allowing me to quickly gain approval from my HOA for the modifications. He then began work, identifying areas where previous builders of my deck had cut corners. Troy was able to remediate these issues as part of the project (installing missing flashing between the deck and the house, adding footers). He made severa...

Description of Work
Resurface a large elevated deck, and enclosed a section with a roof and screen

Category decks,remodeling,siding,deck cleaning,woodworking,doors,sunrooms

Work Completed On 07/08/2019

New Construction, Remodeling, Handyman, Houses, Additions, Kitchens & Bathrooms, Custom Decks & Porches, Basement Finishing, Siding, Garages, Sheds.

No Financing! / But *We Do Accept All Major Credit Cards*