Although heavy and strong, tile can be fragile without the right preparation. To get the most out of the lifespan of your tile floors, learn the steps required to ensure a clean, level surface that provides a strong foundation for your new tile.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Spotsylvania, VA
There are 31 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Spotsylvania
- H & H Hardwood Supply IncWOW! Where do I begin? Dan and his team were amazing. We had a very specific idea for the floors in our new home construction and our builder told us it wasn't possible in our price point/a lot of work to find them and get the look we wanted. We found H & H Hardwood floor online and gave Dan a call. He was so knowledgeable, professional and informative. He was able to find us exactly what we were looking for with wide plank hardwood floors at an affordable price. Our builder really screwed up some timelines and made it super difficult on Dan to install the floors and finish the floors, but Dan was so accommodating and did his best to work around their terrible scheduling. He updated us at every turn, communicated incredibly effectively and gave us the most outstanding floors that were exactly our vision. On top of that, he was prompt and stuck to his timelines perfectly. Basically, this company is a gem and you should not hesitate to hire them! We are forever grateful for H & H and will recommend them eternally
- Remodel USAGREAT! Very well done! They were very helpful in assisting us with our choices. The whole team was dedicated and worked together well from start to finish. We are loving our new kitchen! Definitely recommend them.
- Burkett home improvementsShower needed to be recaulked Within a year shower door was not put in properly and still after being worked on is not right vinyl flooring has been a mess no underlayment was put down so there are buckles waves and nail pops of at least the count of 36 of them after a year. Transition strips came loose and once put back in the proper place the flooring is cut uneven so there are gaps where there is no flooring present. Took to small claims court but ultimately had to just say forget it because they hired a lawyer due to the fact that they were not willing to fight in small claims court had plenty of evidence of poor workmanship the floor needs to be gutted and replaced please beware in my opinion you need to stay clear of this company. They agreed to fix but then renewed and used an excuse that Lowe's could not get the flooring and while waiting for 4 months of corresponding the floor just got worse and worse, Untrustworthy
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.Outstanding! The folks at Hivex are very professional and personable, very easy to work with. We had a demo/rebuild of our basement and are thrilled with the outcome. From start to finish Hivex displayed quality workmanship resulting in a truly first class final product. If you are looking for basement refinishing in the Fredericksburg area you can't go wrong with Hivex. I would strongly recommend them to anyone and would not hesitate to use them in the future
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.Very smoothly. See Bee is one very professional operation. Have absolute no qualms in recommending them!!!!
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.Dan and Chris took a look at the area and provided an estimate while they were here. The primary reason we went with them was their reputation - reviews, local, etc. The secondary reason was price. We were quoted double and 1.5x their price for, as best as we can tell, the same quality. They listened to our concerns and wishes and gave an honest opinion on whether certain elements were worth the money, where we could save and how much, etc. They have a pretty standard, but well-equipped, template for what they do and what they don?t do, what they provide and what they don?t. There weren?t any surprises. We installed some of our own network/audio that they didn't do - although they assisted wherever they could (pretty much anything that involved structure, etc.) and certainly addressed any questions or issues. The whole project took around 6 weeks and the basement looks and functions perfectly. We got what we wanted for a price we were happy with. As far as the actual process, after the initial consultation, Chris took over a few initial and final checks and occasional inspections of progress. A sub crew came in to do the framing and another followed quickly with drywall. After that, the much longer process of ?the rest? started - trim, doors, eventually priming walls, bathroom installation, tile bathroom floor, etc. A lot of the final stages were completed by Scott, who also professionally installed cabinetry we ordered separately. We are very happy with the completed project. And I?m confident that if we have questions or concerns, Dee Bee will be available to address anything that comes up. All in all, without question highly recommended
- KFD (Kruper Flooring Design)Joe and I got in contact and we talked about our plan for the basement - types of flooring and where it was going, etc. We quickly scheduled a consultation where he brought some samples and measured. We got the estimate quickly, accepted the price and confirmed options. A sub crew installed all of the flooring (probably total 1000 sq ft combined) in one day (they were looking at 2 days, but ended up deciding that they could stay a little longer and finish up). Both the crew's foreman/supervisor (who I never met, but spoke with on the phone) and Joe contacted us to confirm that everything went well, which it did. All of it turned out beautifully and as expected. Highly recommended
- Troy-Bilt ConstructionWe had Troy-Bilt do a complete gut and remodel of our master bathroom. This was extensive work that included tearing out the old shower and corner tub, reframing/moving the wall the old shower was in to create a linen closet, replace two vanities, create a large corner master shower, move plumbing for one vanity and shower, replace the toilet, install new medicine cabinets, and replace all lights and fixtures. Also, we removed the bath door and Troy-Bilt hung a sliding barn door. We purchased all the material, except for miscellaneous items, and Troy-Bilt worked with us to create the design and layout of the new bathroom. It all turned out excellent. We are very pleased. Price below includes only labor and miscellaneous material - the bulk of material was provided/purchased by us directly. Also, the price includes work and some extra material for the shower (tile work, some additional granite pieces to match vanity tops, and glass shower walls)
- Troy-Bilt ConstructionIt was a good experience. The gentleman that came out was really nice. He was pretty straightforward. He said honestly I will give you a quote I don't know you are going to like it he said you be better off to honestly do this yourself he said it is something I can do, but he was really straight forward. He give really good advice. He talked sense and because you felt like spending money with him would be a waste, which was really nice to hear. He was nice. He is prompt. All in all it was really a good experience. We had something that we are going to do a construction for. We had a lot of bits and pieces of project, not complete project
- EBSThis company is Amazing Alex and Larry took great care of our house and by the time the flooring and deck were completed our home was an entertaining masterpiece.
Flooring Contractors in Spotsylvania
- Business Description:JC Construction Services LLC specializes in hardwood installation/refinishing, laminate and vinyl plank installation. JC Construction Services, LLC has knowledgeable and experienced on field floor techs that satisfy and exceed all customer satisfactions. With more than 14 years of experience in hardwood flooring, JC Construction Services, LLC knows exactly what needs to be done. Our committed management and personnel dedicates copious time in providing customers the best experience. Every pr..
- Business Description:We specialize in the refinish, repair, and installation of hardwood flooring. Over 20 yrs experience in the trade.We pride our selves on hard work, excellent service, transparency, and high quality Craftsmanship . Our work is our hobbyRecent Review:Pacheco Flooring removed our old and worn builder grade wood floors and installed wood like porcelain tile. It was a big job approximately 1800 sq.ft. They were awesome. They sanded and stained our oak staircase to match our new tile. The color was right on. We did the entire living level and a landing on the upstairs. They worked hard and the installers were great and trustworthy. They installed the tile like a wood floor and the grout lines are barely visible. Our new floors look like hand scraped reclaimed wood. Highly recommend them and they were the best value for the price and the final product was tremendous. We did purchase the tile, mortar, and grout separately. Amy and her husband were excellent advisors and helped us make a selection that we choseRon R.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We offer a wide range of Home Improvement services including Kitchen & Bathroom, Basement, Additions, Painting, Carpentry, Flooring, and much more! We pride our selves on using the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Military and First Responders 10% Discount! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Everything went well they workers worked fast and clean, everything was covered. Works were good with things that they missed that I pointed out to them. It was a clean job very nice job ACTSergio D.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Don Cosner. Family owned & operated.Recent Review:I have rarely experienced such great customer service (sadly). From the start Rosa was excellent - polite and responsive. She kept us updated on progress and expected arrival times. Jack and his team were excellent when it came to doing the replacement. Again, we know exactly what was happening and where they were with the repair. We had some minor issues afterwards and Kyle came out to fix them. Again, very polite, great communicator and he knew his stuff. I would absolutely recommend C&P Plumbing and I will be using them myself when I need any plumbing work doneJerry W.
- Business Description:Our Vision: To be viewed as the clear choice for window and door products by our customers, due to our unparalleled service, integrity, and unwavering commitment to a first-rate customer experience. Our Mission: To provide outstanding value to our customers by supplying high quality window and door products and services with an unmatched customer experience; and to create for our employees rewarding career opportunities through profitable growth. Our Promise: To treat our customers and employ..Recent Review:We were satisfied. They were reliable.Clementine P.
- Business Description:"A Clean Home Is A Healthy Home" Everette Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning is a certified Virginia based Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Company by The National Institute of Carpet Cleaning- T.N.I.C.C. It is also a family owned business that commenced operation in 1992, which services Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia. The company has evolved through the vision of Jamal Q. Jones, Sr. Mr. Jones has over 16 years of experience in the carpet cleaning and restoration industry.“I wanted to introd..Recent Review:On time with extra information on carpet care offered. Excellent.Sheldon A.
- Business Description:Our business specializes in Natural (Marble and Granite) and Engineered Stone (Quartz) fabrication, and cabinets. We have 15 styles to choose from, with a weeks turn around time for delivery*. We also offer the service of cabinet installation. Our product can be used for Kitchen Counter tops, vanity tops, Fire Places, Jacuzzi surrounds, Shower Surrounds, stairs, Bar Tops, wall and flooring, etc!!! Normal turn around time depending on the size of the project is 2-3 days*. We work both Resident..Recent Review:It was excellent. I'm always happy to work with them and they were awesome people.Asif A.
- Business Description:When looking for quality work, we have it all. Our process is easy. Design, build, and elevate. We have decades of experience and can help with projects from small to large. Our attention to detail gives us an advantage over other contractors to ensure that you receive high quality work at the best price. Key to remodeling is communication. It’s important that the contractor is willing to listen and understand your needs to ensure that your project is completed to a higher standard that what ..Recent Review:We are more than pleased with the results! Great contractors are hard to find but this is a needle in a haystack. Our kitchen is amazing and they are great in all areas, Price, Quality, Communication, and more!Dall B.
- Business Description:Rick’s Carpet and Flooring has been providing the very best in quality products, superior services, abundant selections and competitive prices for close to 30 years. Our commitment to your complete and total satisfaction begins the minute we meet you and continues even after your flooring has been installed. Everyday Low Prices We are committed to selling and installing the best quality flooring with Unbeatable Everyday Low Prices. With our no-hassle, no-haggle price guarantee, we can’t be be..Recent Review:We were away on vacation and Rick's did an incredible job installing new flooring and stairs. They communicated very well during the entire process and made it very easy for us. We're very happy and would recommendMichael M.
- Business Description:Elizandro Salguero, sole proprietor of Salguero Flooring Services has been working with hardwood floors since 2000. He is extremely knowledgable about installation, sanding, finishing and repairs and will help you decide what is the best way to meet your design objectives. Elizandro provides a free estimate followed by a contract, which describes deposit amount, final cost, and a detailed description of work to be performedRecent Review:Elizandro and his team are great! Very professional, honest, detailed, reliable, very reasonable, and quick. Elizandro is very good listener, easy to chat about job, our concerns or requests. If we need to do more hardwood floor projects in the future, we will definitely go with him and his crew. Highly recommendedJeff J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
During a kitchen renovation, it can be easy to get overwhelmed when considering a surface as varied as laminate flooring. Use this guide to hone in on the best, most effective laminate flooring for your kitchen installation.
Find flooring installation in
- Locust Grove
- Ruther Glen
- Bowling Green
- Brandy Station
flooring installation in Spotsylvania
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Carney Construction12730 Bristow Road
- A to Z Carpet & Upholstery IncP.O. Box 2469
- A.B. Remodeling & Restorations2031 Lone Ridge Dr
- Abby Construction Co Inc1319 Lafayette Blvd Ste 100
- Alexandria Carpet One Floor & Home851 S Pickett St
- All In One Builders Inc9496 Fostern Ln
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Andrewz Homes & RenovationPO Box 1199
- A Carney Construction
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Barnes General Contracting
King George, Virginia
- Bedrock Construction LLC22432 Germanna Hwy.
- Blounts Home Improvements3030 Partlow Rd
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brent Construction & Renovations14235 Fisher Ave
- Brian Turney Custom Carpentry13108 Platoon Dr
- Burkett home improvements12255 Robin Rd
- B4 & After Home Improvement
- C & R Carpet & Rugs1665 Carl D Silver Pkwy
- C&P Plumbing Inc31 Utah Pl Ste 101
- C&R Carpet and Rugs-Fredericksburg/Cosner's Corner10141 Jefferson Davis Hwy
- C-CON Inc7646 Fullerton Rd D
- C.B.S. Enterprises LLC904 Princess Anne St Ste C-6
- CIA SERVICESPO BOX 21
Falls Church, Virginia
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Concreate, Inc.835 Grove Rd
- Cowan Roofing357 Washington St
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- C & R Carpet & Rugs
- D & J Handyman Services35 Perth Drive
- Dannex Construction600 Interstate Business Park Ste B
- DFC Interiors, LLC8260 Preston Ct C & D
- Dicapa Construction and Remodeling1600 Tysons Blvd 8th Floor
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Direct To Installer6707 Warwick Rd
- Dream Builders of VA77 Cool Spring Road
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- D & J Handyman Services
- E&J flooring inc1401 California St
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- Elite Handyman LLCP.O.BOX 154
- Eubank Contractingpo box 101
- Everette Carpet Care & Restoration8251 Russell Rd
- Executive Improvements142 Stefaniga Rd
- E&J flooring inc
- F & M Home Improvement434 Butternut Dr
- Fairfax Marble & Granite LLC4080 Walney Rd Ste F
- Fall Hill Contractor 11301 Silverleaf Ln
- Farrell Plumbing and Heating Inc609 Jett St
- Floor Foundations/Pierson And Sons Construction12477 cox mill road
- Floor Medic4387 Deer Lane
- Floor Rio Abbey Carpets203 Kentlands Blvd
- Fossell Paintig LLC14175 Boondock Ln
- Foster's Home Improvement2812 Battery Ave.
- FPS Renovation Company20 Century St 101
- F & M Home Improvement
- Hanson & Ryan Builders LLC3232 Salty Way
- HATCHER'S FLOORS, INC.7655 FULLERTON RD
- Heritage Contracting Services11903 Bowman Dr # 101
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co. 6324 Old Plank Rd
- home improvement and masonry14813 Dillon Ave
- Hanson & Ryan Builders LLC
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Jack of All Trades, LLC605 Weedon Street
- JC Construction Services LLC5501 Peters Ln
- Jenkins Restorations109 Juliad Ct Ste 105
- JK Carpets, Inc4062 Germanna Hwy PO Box 817
Locust Grove, Virginia
- Johnsons Quality Carpentry LLC 16 Berkshire Ln
- J&S Contractors Llc
- Madison Tile Co.7820 Leland Road
- Marios Tile & Marble5641 General Washington Dr
- MEP Construction542 Collicello St.
- Mersiovsky Construction Services LLCPOB 0823
- MONUMENT MARBLE & GRANITE LLC2617 Morse Ln
- Mr. Handyman of the Fredericksburg Region33 McWhirt Loop Suite 104
- Madison Tile Co.
- Otter Creek Millwork, LLC10 Greenway Ave S
- Otter Creek Millwork, LLC
- Pacheco's Hardwood FLOOR309 Kingsland Dr
- Paramount Builders Inc12940 Plaza Dr
- PAUL DAVIS RESTORATION & REMODELING8773 Virginia Meadows Dr
- Pella Windows and Doors – KC Company Inc12100 Baltimore Ave Ste 1
- Penn-Mar Floors1319 Lafayette Blvd Ste 100
- Perfect Flooring2019 S Monroe St
- Prince William Home Improvement14843 Persistence Dr
- Professional Painting LLC4476 Dale Blvd
- Pacheco's Hardwood FLOOR
- Quality Remodeling253 Wylderose Dr
- Quality Remodeling
- RC 4 Construction, Inc5504 Peppercorn Drive
- Reel Time, LLC4006 West End Dr.
Glen Allen, Virginia
- Resident Handyman10420 Woodward Dr
- Residential Preventive Maintenance LLC13924 Sullivan Rd.
- Rick's Carpet & Flooring7830 Richmond Highway
- Rockfab Kitchen & Bath3406 Orange Ave. NE
- RC 4 Construction, Inc
- S&K Remodeling10821 Courthouse Road
- S&K Remodeling