CertaPro Painters® of Charlottesville VA

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2010

Additional phone number - (434) 466-1025. Additional contact name - Bill Canavan. Additional DBA - CertaPro Painters Ltd. Independently owned & operated. Additional service areas - Locust Grove, Louisa, Madison & Orange....

LH Homeworx Services, LLC

LH Homeworx Services, LLC

11/16/2018

Very polite, professional, fast, personable. Person who gave estimate very quite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting outdoor.

CATEGORY stucco,house painters

Thank you very much for the positive comments. We look forward to your next project.

07/07/2018

Everything went perfectly from the time Kim worked out the proposal until the job was completed. Shawn made sure the job was completed by the the date we requested. The work crew, Chip, David and Derrick, did all we asked of them. They did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting, stain deck,

CATEGORY house painters

Thank you for these positive words. We work hard to create a positive experience. We look forward to working together again soon.

07/04/2018

Thorough estimate. Allowed us to pick and choose scope of work. Easy to work with. Responsive and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior walls and woodwork

CATEGORY interior painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we appreciate it.

03/29/2016

These are the best painters in Charlottesville. Bill is professional, honest, and responsive. The crew is polite and thorough. I was most impressed with their willingness to return one month after the job and fix a problem that had re-appeared. For me, that is the differentiator between your average contractor and someone who cares.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted 2/3 of my home. Repaired drywall cracks.

CATEGORY drywall,house painters

02/27/2016

I'd recommend this outfit.  It went well.  Got them in for estimate on Wed/Thurs and they had an opening early the following week.  I probably paid more than I would've had I waited longer or found some deals online, but they were responsive with the estimate, got in right away, did a nice job with only a few tiny spots that I fixed on my own.  I had moved my furniture, so that cost is excluded he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted living/dining room and kitchen areas of one bedroom condo, approximately 32' x 12' x 8'   Prime and Spot Priming for certain sections plus two coats.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters