Handy Works

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2010

Handy Works is a one man operation dedicated to personal and profesional service. I use subcontractors only where my license will not apply but stay on site at all times. Va. license #2705131581 I am the owner and the only employee therefor can do work at very affordable rates to fit tight budgets....

Wilbers Painting

5 employees. No subcontractors. Flat rates. No travel charges. We do exterior power washing. Complete Interior and Exterior Painting. Professional spray paint in the exterior vinyl siding with two different colors New stain and re stain decks and kitchen cabinets very detail with 18 years experience Drywall repair and any kind of texture match Also we Do wood repairs. Play with colors and match any old stain with any kind new wood also we spray stain on cedar wood in bay area houses . We also fix any scratches on hardwood floors We convert stain kitchen cabinets to paint using special primer for it and we work with two coats paint and primer when we are in the process we cover ceiling s Wall's and floors to prevent the. Over spray we don't use paint brushes to put the two last final coats . We also do stain in the concrete using hyc products acide stain. I also provide some deals for all my customers I WILBER A Gonzalez From WILBER S PAINTING want to let my customers know hwo ever buy any of my deals please contact me here's Mobil 5406848990 Or by email gonzalezchy11@gmail.com or please wait it might take me few days to get in touch with you We're also providing our service in all Mecklenburg county NC the owner of this company will be giving you an estimate in person for the Charlotte NC area we have available 5406848990 or 704 995 9538 call or text at anytime time from 5 am to 10 pm IN GOD WE TRUST GOD BLESS YOU ALL THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS WITH US WILBER A GONZALEZ OWNER

Offers by Wilbers Painting on Angi
Lovell Home Improvements

Offers by Lovell Home Improvements  on Angi
C-e precision painting Llc

IC.E precision painting LLC offers the most convenient and efficient professional residential painting services for projects large and small. Whether you’re looking to paint (or wallpaper) a bedroom, kitchen or any surface, we have as well as experienced customer service teams dedicated to making the process as simple and cost-effective for you as possible. Whether you’re transforming your home from top to bottom or simply refreshing your current space with a new coat of paint, C.E precision painting LLC has you covered with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!

12/01/2015

made contact with matt on monday october 26th 2015, to request a estimate of the work to be done, asked for pictures to be sent after the work is completed, and to let me know before he goes to the house so i could inform my tenants that he would be arriving. Monday november 2nd the price was given for all the work that needed to be done. on wendsday november 4th i sent matt a check very promptly ...

Description of Work
one side of the porch

Category handyman service

06/26/2015

Mr Metzger arrived on time for three days. Went to work right away. Did his job well. Hard worker and courteous.

Description of Work
Moved furniture. Put down drop cloths, covered furnishings, stripped seam tape, plastered drywall seams after new taping. Did final work on tape. Painted ceiling and upper walls. Cleaned up. Removed drop cloth. Put furniture back.

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

05/30/2015

We have used this contractor several times in the past and his service has recently been declining. This last time we were really disappointed. He quoted a price for the above work and completed about 75% of it. We paid him in full and then he did not come back. When we asked him when he was planning on finishing the work he was unresponsive. When we finally got in touch with him he said he was bo...

Description of Work
For this contract time we hired him to paint some rooms, caulking, minor electrical repairs, and some outdoor painting and cleaning.

Category electrician,handyman service,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

08/11/2014

He has been doing a great job! He has done a lot of things for my house. I like his energy and enthusiasm. He is prompt and gets right to it. He's a nice guy.

Description of Work
He has installed ceiling fans, repaired a leaky pipe in the bathroom, replaced a pipe, installed an attic fan, installed two shutters, hung curtains, took out some carpet, and fixed a leak in the roof.

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing,ceiling fans

06/28/2014

He got hear and went right to work. What he did in the time he did would have taken me twice as long.

Description of Work
He painted my ceiling in my hall and kitchen. Put up blind and a ceiling fan for me. Also, secured my microwave. Then gave me a quote on what it would cost to fix the floor in out rental house.

Category electrician,handyman service,ceiling fans,interior painters

Handyman, Interior & Exterior Painting, Interior & Exterior Trim,Wood Rot, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Pressure Washing, Drywall, Wallpaper Removal, Basement & Garage Finishing, Deck staining & Repairs, Outbuildings