What are melamine cabinets? Whether in your kitchen or bathroom, melamine cabinets are a great option because they’re durable, affordable, and sustainable. Learn more about choosing melamine for your cabinets, from pros and cons to maintenance.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Spotsylvania, VA
There are 52 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Spotsylvania
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.HIVEX far exceeded by my wife’s and my expectations! We received other estimates from other contractors which were either way out of line price wise or with a completion date of sometime in 2022. The estimates were provided in March 2020. Listed below are some of the areas that gave us confidence in HIVEX prior to, during and after construction. • HIVEX took my family’s design, made suggestions, provided drawings, then made final adjustments to design prior to the start of construction. Obtained building permits. • Professionalism and courtesy of all HIVEX office staff and workers. • Each week communicated the work to be performed for that week and answered all questions in a timely manner. • Installed additional outlets and switches at no additional cost, as they stated. • Electrical, plumbing, drywall, and finishing trim are perfect! Again, exceeded our expectations. • Added shelving, as requested during construction. • After final payment was made, HIVEX returned to install appliances we purchased and trimmed doors to adjust for flooring we had installed. HIVEX was again true to their word, returning on the date we requested and performing all work we requested to our satisfaction. Finally, this entire project was completed in approximately 10 weeks. HIVEX originally estimate being 8 to 12 weeks. NOTE: My wife made sure all kitchen cabinets, vanities, appliances, and bathroom fixtures were available when HIVEX requested as not to impact HIVEX’s schedule. 5 stars is not good enough
- Expert Handyman & RemodelingI highly recommend them! I’ve used this company over a number of years for various repairs, both at our rental live-in properties. Every job is done professionally, thoroughly, and at extremely good prices. They are knowledgeable and, best of all, can make a plan when things don’t go as planned. They just completed a wonderful facelift to our entrance hall, kitchen and an exceptional bathroom renovation! It is picture perfect and we couldn't be happier
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.from start to finish,Hivex was spot on. this was our first project of this size,so we were nervous and excited. Bob was so laid back,that at times he scared me. He always came through, no matter what my wife and my concerns were. We can't say enough about the entire staff and contractors, they were there for us. my wife and I are in our 60s,so to see her cry and say never in her life has she had a kitchen this size and a home this beautiful,made me choke up. words can not describe the way we feel. so I will just say thanks to Bob and the rest of Hivex.P.S. I promised you all a Pig roast this summer and I also keep my word! Jim and Lind
- Hagan Build & DesignSmoothly. Chris is very flexible and accommodating. His extensive knowledge with all contracting areas helped us make good remodeling decisions plus he saved us significant money. He also went beyond the contractor scope by meeting with us at the supply house to choose the correct items for installation on several occasions. His crew and subcontractors are very experienced. Very happy with the outcome
- Remodel USAGREAT! Very well done! They were very helpful in assisting us with our choices. The whole team was dedicated and worked together well from start to finish. We are loving our new kitchen! Definitely recommend them.
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.Dan and Chris took a look at the area and provided an estimate while they were here. The primary reason we went with them was their reputation - reviews, local, etc. The secondary reason was price. We were quoted double and 1.5x their price for, as best as we can tell, the same quality. They listened to our concerns and wishes and gave an honest opinion on whether certain elements were worth the money, where we could save and how much, etc. They have a pretty standard, but well-equipped, template for what they do and what they don?t do, what they provide and what they don?t. There weren?t any surprises. We installed some of our own network/audio that they didn't do - although they assisted wherever they could (pretty much anything that involved structure, etc.) and certainly addressed any questions or issues. The whole project took around 6 weeks and the basement looks and functions perfectly. We got what we wanted for a price we were happy with. As far as the actual process, after the initial consultation, Chris took over a few initial and final checks and occasional inspections of progress. A sub crew came in to do the framing and another followed quickly with drywall. After that, the much longer process of ?the rest? started - trim, doors, eventually priming walls, bathroom installation, tile bathroom floor, etc. A lot of the final stages were completed by Scott, who also professionally installed cabinetry we ordered separately. We are very happy with the completed project. And I?m confident that if we have questions or concerns, Dee Bee will be available to address anything that comes up. All in all, without question highly recommended
- Troy-Bilt ConstructionWe had Troy-Bilt do a complete gut and remodel of our master bathroom. This was extensive work that included tearing out the old shower and corner tub, reframing/moving the wall the old shower was in to create a linen closet, replace two vanities, create a large corner master shower, move plumbing for one vanity and shower, replace the toilet, install new medicine cabinets, and replace all lights and fixtures. Also, we removed the bath door and Troy-Bilt hung a sliding barn door. We purchased all the material, except for miscellaneous items, and Troy-Bilt worked with us to create the design and layout of the new bathroom. It all turned out excellent. We are very pleased. Price below includes only labor and miscellaneous material - the bulk of material was provided/purchased by us directly. Also, the price includes work and some extra material for the shower (tile work, some additional granite pieces to match vanity tops, and glass shower walls)
- Mr. Handyman of the Fredericksburg RegionMy husband and I are very pleased with our experience with Mr. Handyman. Our technician Chris was very professional and knowledgeable about all aspects of our bathroom remodel. Even though there were unforseen issues with the plumbing hidden behind our wall, Chris brought the issue to our attention and explained what needed to be done to properly fix it. He was very forthcoming about the issue which would have turned in to a much bigger problem in the future if it were not addressed now and ultimately ended up saving us a lot of money in the long run. He also helped us make the final design choices and we absolutely love his choices. With so many finishes to choose from the whole project quickly began to seem very overwhelming but Chris was able to give us exactly what we were looking for. We love our new bathroom and will definitely use Mr. Handyman again for any future remodeling
- Hagan Build & DesignFrom the first consultation we had with Chris we found he was very straight forward and clear with his communication. The job was defined and options explored in a way that two senior women could understand. The budget was discussed and in a few days we had our quote. Work started on time every day and each day we knew what the work plan was. When his workers left each day you couldn?t tell they had been there. His workers were cheerful, courteous, and took pride in their work. His sub-contractors were excellent, worked well with his workers, were timely and cleaned up when done. When unexpected issues arose they were no big deal for Chris. He always had a solution and if there was more than one solution he explored the pros and cons with us. Chris does an excellent job of managing resources and time. Also, he often went above and beyond my expectations. In two situations I had been researching certain products on-line and was having difficulty finding what was needed. Chris took time to personally check for the items locally and was able to tell me where to purchase them. Chris guarantees his work for a year and that means a great deal to us. Overall it was a great experience. We have the loveliest kitchen either one of us has ever had and I have a shower I enjoy using every day
- Hagan Build & DesignI had 5 different estimates and Chris' was the best value. He was straightforward from the beginning about the projects and the different options with pros and cons. He told me it would take two weeks and it took exactly two weeks and a day - only because the bathroom floor wasn't level and a base for the tub had to dry. This crew is professional and they care about their work - hard to find these days
Home Remodeling Contractors in Spotsylvania
- Business Description:Founded by Hector Vasquez back in 2005, Tough Builders, Inc. has established itself as one of the greatest and prestigious providers of construction focused interior renovation services and building. We provide a professional renovation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction. Our construction Services is a multi-task company. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:This company was professional and wonderful. They had my front entrance and master done in two days. I would hire back in a heartbeat. Recommend.will h.
- Business Description:Have a designer look at the fraction of the cost of a total kitchen remodel! Kitchen Saver® opened its doors in 1979, offering cabinet refacing and kitchen remodeling services. Our reputation for excellent workmanship and for using quality, long-lasting materials grew. Over time, our services evolved from traditional cabinet refacing services into the Custom Cabinet Renewal process, the foundation of which enhances and improves the structural integrity of a customer’s existing cabinetry. Invo..Recent Review:We could not be more pleased with the customer service, quality of workmanship, and details incorporated into the design of our new kitchen. Kitchen Savers lives up to its name! The entire team (sales, office staff, installers, etc.) is professional and responsive. It was a pleasure having Dave Duxon and his team working in our home. Dave is an accomplished craftsman with and eye for detail and left the site clean and tidy at the end of each dayTracey Z.
- Business Description:At J & T Construction LLC our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 12+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimateRecent Review:Excellent. They were fast and thorough and much less expensive than I expected. They fixed rotten flooring where needed. The wall work is excellent and the tile work great. They had to do complete teardowns and rebuilds with completely new rough-ins on 3 bathrooms plus expanding and reframing a bath/bedroom. Easy to work with, too, as little things came up in an extensive remodelJohn T.
- Business Description:When looking for quality work, we have it all. Our process is easy. Design, build, and elevate. We have decades of experience and can help with projects from small to large. Our attention to detail gives us an advantage over other contractors to ensure that you receive high quality work at the best price. Key to remodeling is communication. It’s important that the contractor is willing to listen and understand your needs to ensure that your project is completed to a higher standard that what ..Recent Review:We are more than pleased with the results! Great contractors are hard to find but this is a needle in a haystack. Our kitchen is amazing and they are great in all areas, Price, Quality, Communication, and more!Dall B.
- Business Description:Welcome to MR. FIX-IT™! Since 1970, MR. FIX-IT™ has offered outstanding home services such as gutter protection by Gutter Helmet, bathroom restoration and remodeling (NuBath), room additions, kitchen remodeling and attic & basement finishing. We also offer exterior home services such as siding, windows, roofing and decks. We pride ourselves on delivering these excellent home services at an affordable rate and with great customer care. To this day, MR. FIX-IT™ remains family owned and operate..
- Business Description:Home Renewal, Bathroom Remodeling, Finish Basement, Rooms Divisions, Custom Wood Works. Wood Floors, Tile, Cabinets, Countertops or special wood pieces to accent the beauty of your spaces... "this is what we doRecent Review:We were very happy with the work performed on our exterior trim. Seth responded quickly to our request for an estimate, and then provided a fair estimate within two days. Work began soon thereafter, as materials had to be ordered. We are very satisfied with the finished work. After the work was completed, Seth walked around the house with us to ensure that all of the problem areas had been fixed, and they were. The work required 3 days for completion, and our yard was cleaned up well at the end of each work day. I highly recommend this companyLori k.
- Business Description:DreamMaker Bath and Kitchen is your local remodeler specializing in Kitchen and bath renovations. We utilize a full service approach to everything you'll need to change your living space from ordinary to truly unique! Let our designer envision your new project and with our team of professional installers, we'll treat you to a distinctive remodeling experience. We're a class A builder with extensive experience in residential construction. We offer a variety of options for every taste and budg..Recent Review:The remodel went great. The cabinets look wonderful. DreamMakers were excellent and very professional. Would hire them again and am recommending them to all of our friends and family.Lawrence T.
- Business Description:With over 70 years of experience in home improvement, Long Home Products is the industry-leading company you can trust to give you peace of mind. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We are experts in all aspects of roofing, bathroom, window and door projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and g..Recent Review:It went great. They are professional and on time.Helen R.
- Business Description:With over 70 years of experience in home improvement, Long Home Products is the industry-leading company you can trust to give you peace of mind. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We are experts in all aspects of roofing, bathroom, window and door projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and g..
- Business Description:Castlewood Construction, LLC, is a licensed and insured Class A general contractor firm in Madison, Virginia. We specialize in custom homes, additions, remodels, fine carpentry, barns, garages, decks and green building practices. Regardless of the scope of the job, our attention to detail, professionalism and commitment never change. We service central Virginia, and would love to discuss your project with you
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
A new shower can be one of the best additions you ever make to your home. Use this guide to learn how the final shower installation cost will vary depending on factors including the shower’s size, design, and where you’re installing it.
If your bathroom feels a little drab, you can give it a refresh by replating your fixtures. This can bring a whole new look to any bathroom. Learn the types of replating, costs, and whether to replate or replace bathroom fixtures.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Locust Grove
- Ruther Glen
- Bowling Green
- Port Royal
- Brandy Station
home remodeling contractors in Spotsylvania
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3-R Contracting, LLC237 East Davis Street Suite 200
- 3-R Contracting, LLC
- A Carney Construction12730 Bristow Road
- A-Master Plumbing Services15483 Bird Call Court
- A.B. Remodeling & Restorations2031 Lone Ridge Dr
- Aarons Home Improvements680 Holly Crest Dr
- Abby Construction Co Inc1319 Lafayette Blvd Ste 100
- Abilities Unlimited8915 Blvd of the Generals
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- Absolute Quality Home Improvement3313 Danbury Circle
- ACM GENERAL CONTRACTOR LLC103 PEGRAM LN
- Addison Building and Remodeling238 Fairview Rd
- All About Construction LLCPO Box 11042
- All In One Builders Inc9496 Fostern Ln
- All Trades contacts681 warrenton rd
- Amador Construction, LLC1202 Preserve Ln
- Amazing Glaze LLC1766 Harvest Dr.
- AMERICAN CABINET REFACERS10560 MAIN ST #321
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Andrewz Homes & RenovationPO Box 1199
- ANK Improvements Services4409 twilight ln
- ANTHONY REMODELING SERVICE
New Carrollton, Maryland
- Anthony's Hvac & Home Improvement5326 Satterfield Dr
- Any & Everything Plumbing1148 Kellogg Mill Road
- APMCO Home Improvements10031 Landrum Rd
- Aquia Glass & Mirror68 B Cool Spring Rd
- Aquia Stafford Area Plumbing Inc35 Potomac Creek Drive
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Atlantic Green LLC10825 Houser Dr Ste B
- ATR Painting & Remodeling5912 Cove Landing Rd 302
- A Carney Construction
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- BC CONSTRUCTION510 MEDLEY MTN DR
- Bedrock Construction LLC22432 Germanna Hwy.
- Blounts Home Improvements3030 Partlow Rd
- Blue Isle Granite & Tile9430 Contractors Court Unit C
- Brent Construction & Renovations14235 Fisher Ave
- Brian Turney Custom Carpentry13108 Platoon Dr
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Briones Construction
- Bull Run Valley Construction18252 Springs Rd
- Burkett home improvements12255 Robin Rd
- Burns PlumbingPO Box 743
- Burr Fox Specialized Woodworking, Inc.824 Koehler Road
- B4 & After Home Improvement
- C&P Plumbing Inc31 Utah Pl Ste 101
- C-CON Inc7646 Fullerton Rd D
- C.B.S. Enterprises LLC904 Princess Anne St Ste C-6
- C.T.R renovations/handyman
- Cabinet Door World909 10th St NE
Hickory, North Carolina
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Capitol Granite1700 OAK LAKE BLVD
- Castlewood Construction LLC1388 N Blue Ridge Tnpk
- ChairsForStairs.com7901 Hill Park Ct
- CIA SERVICESPO BOX 21
Falls Church, Virginia
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Cody Malone Services110 Cranes Corner Rd
- Costas Contracting LLC39 Paradise Ct.
- Cowan Roofing357 Washington St
- Custom Color Company19225 Springs Road
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- C&P Plumbing Inc
- D&D Environmental Contractors10702 Stoner Dr Unit A-2
- Dannex Construction600 Interstate Business Park Ste B
- Davis Plumbing & Heating Inc245 Butler Rd
- DESIGN SPEC INC14514 LEE RD C
- Dicapa Construction and Remodeling1600 Tysons Blvd 8th Floor
Mc Lean, Virginia
- DJs Roofing and Home Improvements Incp.o. box 1185
Locust Grove, Virginia
- DMV Pro Clean9501 Evergreen Cir
- Doctor Concrete301 Green Arbor Dr
- Dream Builders of VA77 Cool Spring Road
- DreamHome8000 Forbes Pl Ste 101
- DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen23 Commerce Pkwy Ste 108
- DTN Construction Inc707 Culpeper St
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- D&D Environmental Contractors
- E Squared Inc268 Caisson Rd
- EPC Elmore's Plumbing Co LLC1629 Log Cabin Rd
- Erlich Pest Control7426 Alban Station Blvd Ste B-216
- Eubank Contractingpo box 101
- Executive Improvements142 Stefaniga Rd
- Extreme Construction and Landscape188 Lambert Dr
- E Squared Inc
- F & M Home Improvement434 Butternut Dr
- F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & Electrical9040 Mike Garcia Dr
- Fairfax Marble & Granite LLC4080 Walney Rd Ste F
- Fall Hill Contractor 11301 Silverleaf Ln
- Farrell Plumbing and Heating Inc609 Jett St
- Floor Foundations/Pierson And Sons Construction12477 cox mill road
- Floor Rio Abbey Carpets203 Kentlands Blvd
- Fossell Paintig LLC14175 Boondock Ln
- Foster's Home Improvement2812 Battery Ave.
- FPS Renovation Company20 Century St 101
- Fredericksburg Deck Builders, Inc.1926 William St
- F & M Home Improvement
- G & R Construction11301 Windy Acres Lane
Locust Grove, Virginia
- Gene Gentry, LLC3625 Elm Farm Rd Unit 13
- GENE'S PLUMBING SERVICE INC140 LORA DR STE 101
- Genesis Contracting and Consulting, LLC10164 Elgin Way
- Global General Contractors Inc14904 Dovey Rd
- GPR Handyman Service2908 Jasmine St.
- Granite System Interior Designs LLC5899 Norham Dr
- Graystone Homes Inc1202 Orange Rd
- Gutter Helmet of Virginia by MR.FIX-IT10189 Maple Leaf Ct
- G & R Construction
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC