If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Spotsylvania, VA
There are 22 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Spotsylvania
- Arneel's Tree & Yard WorkChris did several jobs for us.. trimming trees & shrubs, purchasing & planting various shrubs, pouring a concrete slab... He was always very professional, dependable, courteous & great at offering landscaping sugggestions. I highly recommend him.
- JES Foundation RepairThe work was done in a professional manner. They were friendly and willing to answer questions about the work. The company handled all permits and scheduling the county inspector to come and clear the job. It completely cleared up the leaking problem in the basement, and the foundation is good for the rest of the house's live. They cleaned up really well, there was no dust problem, and in the area they dug a trench, they even reseeded the lawn with grass seed. We were very happy with the work and feel like we are safe from any more foundation problems
- Reeves Contracting LLCContractor notified us of times, was responsive to questions, and complied with his timetable. The quality of the work was outstanding.
- Reeves Contracting LLCThe guys were very polite and worked very hard. The had most of the work done the first day and came back the second day and finished the stone work. We were amazed how clean and neat the work area was and the porch and walk way is beautiful.
- Donnelly Concrete IncSaw work Donnelly did in pouring foundation for neighbor's garage, so knew quality of work. They scheduled our job within 3 weeks of providing bid and had job done within 2 days. Workers were unobtrusive, quick and efficient. I didn't even know they were out there until I happened to look. A crack in the concrete at the curve developed before the 5 day drying period was done. It was obviously a spot of instability in either the foundation rock and would be likely to crack again with the same treatment as the original. We contacted Donnelly, and they responded within 5 days. They broke up the areas with the curve reinforced the area with rebar to provide stability for the concrete. The area dried and has not recracked. Removed old asphalt from pad in front of the garage and driveway, and poured concrete in same area. Raised pad level to meet garage floor, Melded concrete level with ramp to house, poured around drain from roof rain troughs and angled pad to drain water to far side of pad
- Battlefield ElectricFrom start to finish John McGill of Battlefield Electric was A-#1. He was on time with EVERY appointment made, or if delayed a prompt phone call to keep us informed of the change of time. Not once were we left wondering when he would get here. He is extremely knowledgeable about his work, and explains everything in detail. (This at times can be overwhelming if you don't understand everything he's explaining.) John is very personable and enjoys conversations; and if you are willing, he will keep a conversation going! He also continuously kept us updated as to the progress of the job schedule, usually by email. When on site, never once did we feel he was rushing the job, just to get to the next one. He works relentlessly to make sure every aspect of the job is done right!! We could not be more pleased with the work and professionalism provided by John McGill of Battlefield Electric and have no hesitation in recommending his service
- SunfireResearched "why" my stairs were pulling away from the porch. The original builder did not extend the pad out far enough and over time this caused gaps and cracks particularly at the seams. I contacted Sunfire and had them come out and provide estimates to fix the worst stair or fix the entire porch. Brian hit the estimates were I thought it was fair and combined with the good write ups on Angies list choosing Sunfire was easy. I elected to replace all of the bricks which caused the higher dollar amount but I did not want to have two types of bricks showing. Brian, also took the time to explain masonry procedures and practices, which I appreciated. He obviously understands how to treat the customer - this treatment was the best I have had since arriving in Virginia (2008). From start (demo) to finish it took them a week to complete. They cleaned up upon completion and I am entirely satisfied with the job. I definitely recommend them for like or similar projects. Feel free to contact me ( firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information I can email photos if you like
- Ultimate ConcreteFrom the moment they came out to look at our yard, they were extremely professional. The owner is a very talented young man who comes up with some great ideas (like our fountain wall)! The job was performed in a professional manner and in a timely fashion. The crew was great! I cannot say enough goods things about this Company! And, I will definitely use them again for any future projects
- Donnelly Concrete IncFirst of all their office staff is exceptional, very personable and attentive. They came out very quickly and did a thorough survey. They spoke to my husband and gave us a quote for 4,000 to replace the existing pool deck. However, they said that it didn't really need to be replaced. There is always some settlement around pool decks and the 2 cracks could be easily filled by us. Which is exactly what we decided to do. We have the quote in case it becomes a concern for the new owner, but it actually looks very nice and who know the new owner may want to go in a totally different direction. In this day and age, to have a contractor come out and give you low cost options, when they could have gone for the sale is so refreshing. We will reecommend them to everyone we kno
- Donnelly Concrete IncI had a lot of work done to the exterior of my house this passed summer and the work done by Donnelly Concrete was the best money I spent. I have no complaints, no regrets, and I'd hire them again with confidence.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Spotsylvania
- Business Description:We are a stamped concrete company. We accept all forms of payment (check,visa,mastercard,american express). FREE ESTIMATES !Recent Review:American Custom Hardscapes did beautiful work in our backyard. There we’re some hiccups with scheduling but this has been the same story for most businesses lately. Daniel and your team are amazing and perform superior quality keep up the workJosh B.
- Business Description:We are a full service construction company from the ground up. Literally from design to build. We are customer oriented and thrive on fulfilling our customers dreams and visions.Recent Review:I'm very happy with the work. They're very professional and informative. I like that he didn't require the money upfront until they finished the job.David S.
- Business Description:TaylorMade Paving is a Fredericksburg paving company that provides complete commercial, industrial and residential asphalt paving services for asphalt installation, replacement, asphalt overlays, repair, sealcoating and maintenance. For over 35 years, TaylorMade Paving has handled the paving requirements of Fredericksburg and surrounding counties. We specialize in all phases of asphalt installation, with the most modern machinery and technology available, to ensure top notch quality, includin..Recent Review:Absolutely perfect! Randy and his team came in on time and stayed on schedule. The work was professionally done and beautiful when finished. The crew was polite and professional. They cleaned up as they went and ensured everything was picked up upon completion of the job. Jighly recommend Taylor Made Paving, we will use them again in the futureSherilyn H.
- Business Description:Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Cornerstone Foundations was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Culpeper and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Culpeper and surrounding areasRecent Review:Scott, Grant and his team did a great job installing a concrete patio. Very professional, courteous, and on time. They worked with us within our budget and we love our concrete stamped Patio.Rajesh G.
- Business Description:We are your premier concrete repair contractor! At Ogburn Construction, our team has over 30 years of experience providing top quality services at reasonable prices. Your satisfaction is our top priority – you can expect friendly, personalized services every step of the way. You can depend on our experts to handle all your concrete repair needs smoothly. Ogburn Construction has been proudly serving Richmond, Petersburg, Henrico, and nearby areas throughout Virginia since 1988. As your premier..Recent Review:I'll admit I never heard of Ogburn Construction before I hired them. My wife and I "found" them at the Home Show last fall. To cut to the chase, Ogburn exceeded the very high expectations they set for themselves when they won the work from a much bigger higher profile company. From the initial sales meeting to the last day of work, the experience could not have been better. Our job was a big one which included providing structural support for the entire very long driveway, leveling several uneven driveway panels and finally power washing and sealing the driveway. Ogburn's price came in just under around the price quote of a very large well known company in town. The crew was punctual all 4 days, very professional, personable, and informative answering all of our questions along the way. Most impressive was the work ethic witnessed during 4 very hot days in July, two of which hit 100 degrees. Dave Ogburn, the owner of the family-owned business stopped in unexpectedly on day 2 to check in on the progress and to introduce himself and answer questions. His interest was genuine and his visit much appreciated. Son Taylor, who educated us about the project scope and services and about Ogburn the company, was our first dealing with the company. He was very impressive and the complete opposite of a pushy salesman and he was always available for questions before and after we hired them. Finally, the work quality of the finished product was absolutely perfect. My wife runs her own business and that was one of the factors that weighed into my decision to hire Ogburn over another extremely reputable and well known company in the Richmond area - a company I've used before for other projects with great satisfaction. It is rare to hire a contractor for a big job and not have any nits, no matter how small, to complain about during the course of the project. But this was that rare case. I give a 100% endorsement of Ogburn Construction to anyone in need of a driveway makeoverPete H.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I hired Daniel to create a concrete patio in front of my house. He was so professional and stayed until the concrete had dried. I would recommend him to friends and family.Maria Z.
- Business Description:Integrity, Commitment, Experience We take the time and care to get every job done right the first time... With our talented team and years of experience, we can tackle even the toughest of projects. Offering both Commercial and Residential services, we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible We offer concrete leveling and concrete slab lifting services with structural foam injection. We can correct trip hazards in your sidewalks and pool decks with our patented struc..Recent Review:Excellent, great job and service.Keith G.
- Business Description:*Class A Certified* - Able to work on any project or job. I have been in the home improvements business for 25+ years. I enjoy it very much. I specialize in General Contracting and Custom Home Building, General Remodeling, Basements/Additions/Garages, Decks/Docks/Boat Houses/Porches, Siding, Roofing, Replacement Windows/Doors and can handle any of your home improvements needs. Interior and exterior painting, simple repairs, shutters and gutters, remodeling bathrooms, and concrete just to name..Recent Review:Excellent! David & Brian did a very professional job, including wrapping new woodwork & matching color roofing to current roof. This is his 3rd project at my house.Kathleen O.
- Business Description:Next Vision Services, is here to help you on your Next project on Hardscape and Tree removal. Let us make your Vision come true, with our Stone patios to Retaining walls and walkways, serving Central and Northern Va.Recent Review:It was a Wonderful and finished design.Prince F.
- Business Description:Concreate, Inc. delivers concrete polishing and custom staining for both commercial and residential projects primarily in Virginia and Maryland (but also up and down the East Coast). We work hand in hand with with designers, architects, project managers, general contractors, tradesmen, and home owners alike from start to finish. We welcome the opportunity to serve your polished concrete needs in every way possibleRecent Review:Excellent, sales rep very professional and knowledgeable. The men that did the work were outstanding. Arrived on time work continually with only a lunch break . They were here 3 full days and did excellent work.Sharron K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Locust Grove
- Ruther Glen
- Bowling Green
- Port Royal
- Brandy Station
concrete contractors in Spotsylvania
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- A.B. Remodeling & Restorations2031 Lone Ridge Dr
- Abby Construction Co Inc1319 Lafayette Blvd Ste 100
- Above & Beyond Landscaping5850 Partlow Road
- ACA Operations and Support, LLC106 Waterview Dr
- Al Merryman Painting217 Lorraine Ave
- American Concrete Services LLC 5405 Port Royal Rd
- American Custom Hardscapes Inc74 Simpson Ln
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools8260 Preston Ct # 1
- ASPHALTBULLY Paving, Striping & Sealcoating910 Colonial Vlg
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- A.B. Remodeling & Restorations
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Basement Detective3310 Clayborne Ave
- Battlefield Electric3516 Massaponax Church Rd
- Bedrock Construction LLC22432 Germanna Hwy.
- Before & After Home Improvement LLC505 General dr.
- Blades Lawn & Landscaped13490 partlow ct
- Blounts Home Improvements3030 Partlow Rd
- Brent Construction & Renovations14235 Fisher Ave
- B4 & After Home Improvement
- Capital City Site and Concrete, LLC
- Carlise's Home Improvement11507 Woodland View
- Central Virginia Surface Restoration llc3592 Scottsville Rd
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Clark's Lumber and Millwork7422 Commerce Way
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- Concreate, Inc.835 Grove Rd
- Concrete Technology Association - Core Drilling4423 Lehigh Rd suite 204
College Park, Maryland
- Cut N' Edge Construction LLC.
- Capital City Site and Concrete, LLC
- Dan's Tree Service1757 Birch Dr
- Dannex Construction600 Interstate Business Park Ste B
- Davis Chimney Service19486 Brandy Rd
Brandy Station, Virginia
- Destiny Waterproofing LLC2323 Freetown Ct Unit 2B
- Different Strokes Property/Estate Maintenance138 Wellington Lakes Dr
- Dream Builders of VA77 Cool Spring Road
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- Dan's Tree Service
- GPR Handyman Service2908 Jasmine St.
- GPR Handyman Service
- J & F Construction Co Inc4950 Roslyn Rd
- J WORDEN & SONS PAVING1601 Ware Bottom Spring Rd Suite 214
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Jack of All Trades, LLC605 Weedon Street
- Jenkins Restorations109 Juliad Ct Ste 105
- JES Foundation Repair8122 BETHLEHEM RD
- JES Foundation Repair2410 Southland Dr
- Johnny Werks1651 Mallory Rd
- J & F Construction Co Inc
- Masonry & Concrete Repair Service INC519 Telegraph Rd
- Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing of VA8382 Terminal Rd Suite B
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Morning Glory Farms13335 Kyff Ct
- My MEPco, Inc. 202 Wyatt Dr
- Masonry & Concrete Repair Service INC
- Perry's Construction & Remodeling IncP O Box 757, 7719 Brock Road
- Pinpoint Remodeling LLC10801 Heatherwood Dr
- PNH Maintenance & Repair2123 Poplar Rd
- Prestige Deck & Fence485 Lendall Ln
- Prince William Home Improvement14843 Persistence Dr
- Professional Building Maintenance56 Well Lane
- Perry's Construction & Remodeling Inc
- Quality Paving108 westminster ln
- Quality Paving
- S&S Waterproofing And Foundation Repair5318 longbow rd
King George, Virginia
- Scott's Masonry6100 Morris Rd.
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO8511 MANASSAS DR
- SHERBEYN'S LAWN & LANDSCAPE511 GERMANNA HWY
- shiffletts Outdoor Services11161 st pauls rd
- Sixpenny Chimney Sweeps889 Highams Ct
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- SVC Homes LLC5352 Guinea Rd.
- S&S Waterproofing And Foundation Repair
- Yurway Design10616 Mockingbird Ln
- Yurway Design