In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Leesburg, VA
There are 25 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Leesburg
- A & A Septic Repair Service, LLCRick treated my home like it was his personal home. He was professional, responsive, and completed the repair faster than I thought he could. I highly recommend him
- A-1 Trenchless Services LLCJerry dug up and replaced the damaged sewer line in our front yard. The price was good compared to other quotes. We also hired them to come back and clean the interior of the remaining portion of the old iron sewer pipe. He and his team returned again afterwards to flush the debris from the cleaning process. He was very pleasant to work with, and we are happy with the results
- Substantial Mechanical Contracting LLCExcellent all services are performed at highest professional ethics and knowledge and skill expertise
- R&E CHIEF SEPTIC LLCThank goodness for Mastero Edgar, his family and Crew! It was a dark and stormy night in Feb 2021, icy yard and flooded basement. We had cleared our septic tank 3 months prior and the basement flooded with clean water! We had hired a plumbing company 2 nights in a row...no clear answers despite hours of work!! Then I reached Angie.. Mr. Edgars daughter , Mr. Edgar overheard me, and spoke to me at 8:45 pm... on a Saturday night !!!! He did not have to... but he did. He found the problem....the following day I watched the most synchronized orchestra by the team ! Still mesmerized by the way the work was carried out! I work in health care, I am a business woman and I love classical music! Let me tell you all, their work is innovative! My husband and I live in peace after those 3 agonizing days... knowing that there are angles out there and then there is Mastero Edgar, his family and crew! Clean, professional, affordable. Mr. Edgar, thanks again for the reminder to “go an extra mile” when I care for my clients! Regards, Grace Paul. Rockville, M
- Great Falls Septic Service IncAlmost universally speaking, septic problems on weekends are never a good thing. Our basement started flooding and we discovered it as a septic issue. I started calling around — most businesses could not help until several days later. I finally called Josh at Great Falls Septic’s emergency line. He came quickly and had a swift plan of attack upon arrival. He give me the rundown of the problem, and gave us advice on how to avoid issues in the future. Josh was reliable, smart, skilled and honest. And well priced. I can not say enough good things about josh and Great Falls Septic. They made and awful Saturday morning flood turn into a great business experience. Thank you
- Jiffy Plumbing & Heating, Inc.Bobby came and determined that our septic tank needed to be emptied. He was very helpful. Great Service!
- Jiffy Plumbing & Heating, Inc.Jiffy took my call and information promptly. They were happy to schedule me for after 6pm the day that I called. I called them after 6pm to confirm that I was on the schedule, they assured me that I was. I got a call about two hours later from the dispatcher with an update telling me that the service person on duty had been delayed due to a stuck snake that required the sanitation department to retrieve and that he had one more appointment before mine. About two hours later at approximately 10pm the service person, Brandon, called me and discussed my problem and asked if I still wanted him to come or if I preferred to be his first job in the morning. During our discussion and after listening to me about the problem, he assured me that I could make limited use of the toilets and shower without further backup. We agreed that he would come the following morning between 8 - 10am. The following morning I got two calls from Brandon to update me on his progress getting to my location since he had run into significant traffic on the Beltway (the scourge of getting anywhere around DC). When he finally arrived, just before 10am, he was very courteous and apologetic about the delay. Before he began working he took the time to ask questions regarding what I knew about the plumbing and if I'd had past problems, yes, he then got to work. After about 30-45min he had opened the drain and reported to me that, as I suspected, roots were the problem. He told me he had used a large cutter head to clear the drain so it should hold me of a while. We also talked about where the drain might connect with the sewer system since given the age of the structure, built 1950, and where it exits the foundation is about 25-30 feet below the road surface where the closest main sewer is located. He suggested that there could once have been a septic system and might account for the number of turns in the line and why it runs across the back of the structure. Brandon then talked about potential permanent fixes and said that he would look into pulling the plans from the sanitation department, WSSC, and get back to me with options and estimates to permanently fix the drain problem. I have a backup free drain and am currently waiting for the follow up. If I have problems again, I'll call Jiffy and hope I get Brandon since he clearly knows his trade and the delays were really out of his control
- Jiffy Plumbing & Heating, Inc.So far so good, since they've come it's running pretty well. Usually it backs up into the tank but everything is working properly.
- Jiffy Plumbing & Heating, Inc.Everyone from Jiffy Plumbing, Heating and Cooling was great from the person who answered the phone, to the plumber who diagnosed the problem, to the team who replaced the underground sewer pipe. They were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. They explained what they were doing, had the tools and knowledge to address the problems, and maintained a clean and safe work area. They ran across a number of challenges that our situation presented but were able to successfully work through the issues and accomplish the work. They made sure the area of our yard that was disturbed when the pipe was replaced was returned to the best possible condition given the winter temperatures and weather. We are very happy with the service that we received from Jiffy and would use them again and recommend them to others
- D A Sensenig t/a Frederick Septic1/1/21 new years day I woke up and had my septic backing up in my house I got on the phone calling around to see who could come out today the only people who even answered the phone was Frederick septic company when they answered I told them what was going on and he asked if I was capable of getting my septic lids open I said yes he gave me his personal cellphone number and told me to call him back when I have it open and when I called back he walked me through how to get my septic open and drain it out of the house never once tried to sell me a service I didn't need I will forever be using Frederick septic c
Septic Tank Companies in Leesburg
- Business Description:Great Falls Septic Service is family owned and operated and has been serving the local Northern Virginia area since 1953. The owner David, runs the business with his three sons Joshua, Jacob and Jordan. They relentlessly and successfully carry forward the legacy founded by David's father 60 years ago. We are dedicated to our customers and able to provide excellent service due to our experience in the field. We will do everything possible to cater to our clients. Family owned & operated. Phone..Recent Review:Almost universally speaking, septic problems on weekends are never a good thing. Our basement started flooding and we discovered it as a septic issue. I started calling around — most businesses could not help until several days later. I finally called Josh at Great Falls Septic’s emergency line. He came quickly and had a swift plan of attack upon arrival. He give me the rundown of the problem, and gave us advice on how to avoid issues in the future. Josh was reliable, smart, skilled and honest. And well priced. I can not say enough good things about josh and Great Falls Septic. They made and awful Saturday morning flood turn into a great business experience. Thank youJ A.
- Business Description:John Nugent & Sons is Northern Virginia's Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing and Electrical Experts. Since 1975, we have been providing residential and commercial services that have helped people reduce their utility costs and increase their home or businesses temperature, plumbing, and electrical efficiency. Whether you need maintenance, repair or replacement, we want to be your heating and cooling service provider in McLean, Arlington, Falls Church, Vienna, Great Falls, Sterling, Ashburn, ..Recent Review:Larry was fantastic, he arrived on time, gave us pricing and completed the work in one day. He was very professional, clean in his work, polite and thorough.Ilse B.
- Business Description:Loudoun Septic Tank Service Inc. is a family local business in the heart of Loudoun County Virginia 20158. Business in operation since 1998
- Business Description:Michael & Son is family owned & operated and has been servicing the Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC area for over 30 years. We take great pride in providing our customers with the highest quality plumbing services. Our professional and courteous staff are here to help you with whatever projects you need to get doneRecent Review:Michael and Son's water mitigation team came out the same day, and had dehumidifiers and air movers placed by the following afternoon. Oscar was supervising the team, and he was great in not only explaining what he was doing and why, but walking me through the insurance process as well. As far as the end results are concerned, there is a hole in our ceiling and about a third of the bathroom tile has been pulled up, as well as one level of flooring that was beneath it. We're currently waiting on a restoration team to come out and repair things, but this won't be through Michael and Son. (It was my understanding that they didn't do the kind of work we needed done.Tom M.
- Business Description:Five Star Septic is a family-owned-and-operated business that offers a complete wide range of septic pumping, septic repairs, septic installation & plumbing services. We have been serving the Washington Metropolitan area since 2001. We are dedicated and responsive to our clientsRecent Review:I was extremely pleased with Five Star Septic. I called on a Wednesday to have my septic tank pumped, and they were able to schedule me right away. The people who answer the phone are very polite and professional. When the tech performing the service was delayed, the office called to let me know why and that he was on the way. The tech, Ariel, was very professional, very respective of my property, and very efficient. I would not hesitate to call and work with Five Star Septic againJustin M.
- Business Description:We are a family business that is locally owned and operated. We are able to handle the smallest of jobs to the largest of jobs. Leaking faucets to main sewer and water line excavation. We are a small family owned business which allows us to send you a master plumber on every service call at a price much lower than the large plumbing companies. Top quality work at a fair price. We proudly service all of northern and central virginia including Fairfax, Springfield, Arlington, Loudoun county, Wo..Recent Review:Adam was fantastic! He went above and beyond when he came to replace our kitchen faucet. He recommended that he check the old faucet to see if it was salvageable before we spend extra money to replace it. Then he noticed there was a leak at our main shut-off valve and gave us some options for getting it fixed. He even popped up to our shower to check on a heat/cold issue. He was super professional, friendly and we’ll definitely call him again. He also has a really dope beard that my husband is super jealous ofAshley P.
- Business Description:Additional phone - (540) 622-7158. Welcome, Shenandoah Septic is a company that does all types of drainfield repairs. Over 30 years experiance. We are open 7 days a week. Call for a free estimate. WE ARE DRAIN CLEANING & TROUBLESHOOTING EXPERTS- NO JOB TOO SMALL WATER TESTING (24 hrs notice is required to schedule a water testRecent Review:I am very glad Shenandoah Septic worked on my septic field. Mr. O'Connor is very professional and experienced, and got right back to me when I called. He identified the specific issues with my septic field, and solved my multiple problems. Mr. O’Connor did everything he could to limit the time that my system was unavailable and did his best to engage the county right before a holiday. Shenandoah Septic to did the highest quality work with the best materials for the job. I will use Shenandoah Septic again when I need help with my septic systemJohn P.
- Business Description:CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE!!Recent Review:Excellent. Reasonable price, discount price second time. Professional, clean. Flawless installation and worked fast. They maintained good safety practices and wore ppe.Michael R.
- Business Description:Give us a call you'll like our prices !! We are a family owned and operated business, offering expert service for 31 years. I personally supervise, as owner of this company all projects, for example: water and sewer line replacement, sewer and drain cleaning, hydro jet and cast iron pipe descaling and pipe bursting excavation. We take pride in turning a very unpleasant experience into a satisfying outcome. free estimateRecent Review:Jerry dug up and replaced the damaged sewer line in our front yard. The price was good compared to other quotes. We also hired them to come back and clean the interior of the remaining portion of the old iron sewer pipe. He and his team returned again afterwards to flush the debris from the cleaning process. He was very pleasant to work with, and we are happy with the resultsMichael H.
- Business Description:RightNOW Plumbing is a Class A contractor with an A rating from the Better Business Bureau, Angie's List Super Service Award 2017 WINNER, 2018 WINNER, 2019 WINNER, HomeAdvisor Top Rated WINNER, HomeAdvisor Elite Service WINNER, Best of HomeAdvisor 2017 WINNER, 2018 WINNER, 2019 WINNER, Best of Thumbtack 2016 WINNER. RightNOW Plumbing is a water heater specialty service company. We service single family homes, condominiums and high rise buildings. We offer tankless, tankless - combination, con..Recent Review:At the in-home estimate, Sam was very nice and knowledgable. There is a relay line from the HVAC unit to the wall for the thermostat that he posted out would have to be moved and they could do that, no problem. On the day of the install, Andre, who was super nice also, removed the line, installed the unit, and on re-connecting the line admitted he was not so sure he did it right. He didn't The AC ran all night and in the morning the unit heat was running. The pan of the HVAC was full of water. Called HVAC company, they said this was due to improper reconnection of the relay. The blower had to be replaced, was still under warranty, and would be about $400. Called RightNow. Another gentleman came over to assess, was dubious but IN FRONT OF ME, call a friend in HVAC who (i could hear through the phone and he acknowledged) said that, yes, reconnecting the relay incorrectly would cause this issue. He said I would hear back from them soon. It took 3 phone calls and 2 emails, about a month, to get a response. RightNow never called but finally emailed and indicated they had spoken with my HVAC contractor and were told that this was pre-existing and they had not caused it - not true. They refuse to cover the repair and also indicated that I received a $200 discount on the estimate and install, as if that gave them the right to cause the damage and deny covering the repair. Think twiceTom M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Leesburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&M Septic Service LLCPO Box 184
- A-1 Trenchless Services LLC23208 Ridge Rd
- Aardvark Excavation Demolition and Land Clearing 2298 Tuggle Rd
- Ace Contracting Septic Services Inc8665 Sudley Rd 152
- Advantage Septic Service LLC10302 Bristow Center Drive #160
- AllTech Services, Inc.101 Executive Dr Ste 200
- Applied Restoration Group13880 Berlin Turnpike
- Arlington Plumber1655 North Fort Myer Drive
- Atlas Home Services, LLC9096 Owens Court
Manassas Park, Virginia
- AZ Plumbing, LLC6903 Bethnal Ct
- A&M Septic Service LLC
- B.K. Services427 ridge road
X, West Virginia
- Bo-Bi plumbing & mechanical services LLC6409 seta dr
- Brian Sandberg Construction Co. Inc.P.O. Box 3674
- Brown & son Septic Service Inc19292 Clearview Ln
- BUILDING SPECS101 LOG CANOE CIR M
- B.K. Services
- Catoctin EnvironmentalPO Box 225
- Central Services Heating & A/C Company Inc13849-B Park Center Rd
- Charles F Murphy Inc2020 Rosemont Ave
- Clover Services 11170 Lee Hwy
- Complete Enhancement, LLC6103 Baltimore Avenue
- Crafted Architecture LLC2109 Popkins Ln
- Catoctin Environmental
- Eco VirginiaPO Box 526
Round Hill, Virginia
- Eco Virginia
- Garner's Mechanical Services
- GEC Environmental13880 Berlin Turnpike
- Gidders & Sons Plumbing LLC4867 Wheatstone Drive
- Great Falls Septic Service Inc380 Burnt Factory Rd
- GREEN'S SEPTIC SVC171 STONE HILL LN
- Garner's Mechanical Services
- Hadley Environmental Services LLC181 Garber Lane
- Helmet's Plumbing & Heating Company6112 Oglethorpe Mill Dr
- Hickory Hills LLC DBA Merit PaintingPO Box 298
- Home Town Plumbing, LLC6423 Carriage Drive
- HP Building Electric Llc140 Little Falls St Ste 103
Falls Church, Virginia
- Hadley Environmental Services LLC
- Kinder-Realty llc5416 Colchester Meadow Ln
- Kinder-Realty llc
- M E Flow Inc12 Cardinal Park Dr. #107
- M R C Plumbing & Heating LLC87 Garrett St Ste 102
- Magnum Mango Excavation and Construction
- Merrifield Garden Center - Gainesville Location6895 Wellington Rd
- Michael & Son Svc Inc5740 General Washington Dr
- Michael C Bower LLC3981 Dumfries Road
- Monticello Pump Service Inc8518 Virginia Meadows Dr
- My Plumber Heating Cooling & Electrical 6897 Gateway Ct
- M E Flow Inc
- NBM Plumbing Services50 South Picket St 210
- NBM Plumbing Services
- R V Careys Plumbing And Heating14650 Rothgeb Dr Ste C
- Ramos Plumbing & Handyman Services206 Mount Vernon Pl
- RightNOW Plumbing5598 General Washington Dr
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service901 N Pitt St Ste 160
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services10404 Morais Ct
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup10404 Morias Ct
- R V Careys Plumbing And Heating
- Vienna Septic Tank Service327 Owaissa Rd SE
- Vienna Septic Tank Service