DB's Plumbing & Drain

Virginia
Virginia: Contractors
04/30/2023

We accept remote payment

The fully-trained and professional team at DBs Plumbing and Drain always say what they are going to do and do what they say. Because of this, they have a less than 1% call back rate and offer a customer satisfaction guarantee on every job they take on. They are consistent with their pricing and will never overcharge for services performed. They are also consistent in their services, always going above and beyond and offering the same level of service, no matter what the price. Their goal is to build customers for life and they take this job very seriously. When you need plumbing help in Woodbridge, Prince William, Fairfax, and Stafford Counties and all of Northern Virginia, call on DBs Plumbing and Drain....

plumbers (145)drain cleaning (47)water heaters (24)well & water pump repair (20)excavating (9)drain pipe installation (8)sewer cleaning (6)home remodeling (1)HVAC Companies (2)

05/16/2022

Jade T.

I recently bought a house that came with TWO constantly running toilets. I called DB's and they made scheduling an appointment quick and easy. Their appointment times were very flexible, which I appreciated. Shane was amazing! He explained what the issue was in easy to understand language and provided me different options. I never felt pressured to choose the most expensive option. The repairs were done quickly, with Shane keeping me updated every step of the way. He was extremely knowledgeable and professional. He even patiently answered all of my non toilet-related plumbing questions. I am relieved to not have two toilets running all day and night and the service came with a warranty in case I run in to any problems. I loved working with this company every step of the way. Everyone I interacted with provided top notch customer service. This is now my go-to company for any plumbing needs, and I'm recommending them to all of my friends and family.

Description of Work
Running Toilets Fixed

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

03/08/2022

William H.

It went really well, plus he looked at some other items and recommended I keep an eye on them and offered some practical advice. Would use again.

Description of Work
Replace Kitchen drain

Work Completed On 02/25/2022

02/07/2022

Dean C.

Fine. I had no issues. They got out to the house very quickly, within several hours of request, they were quick with no added charges or time, and the estimates that were requested (replacement of water heater) were explained thoroughly.

Description of Work
Toilet float and water line repair, drain repair, and primary water line into the house repair.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/07/2022

02/01/2022

Maida B.

Chris, a plumber, was professional, timely, knowledgeable and explained every step of the process well before he started working on it. There were some challenges with replacing my sum pump, but Chris found the way to resolve them even though it took him longer than expected.

Description of Work
Sum Pump Replacement

Category excavators,wells

Work Completed On 01/31/2022

10/12/2021

C L.

VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company. I don't normally write reviews, but the service we were provided through this company with Wyatt was so exceptional that I am writing this one. The receptionist was courteous, quick to understand our needs and to send someone out (Wyatt B) to work them. We were given a time-frame for his arrival, his name, and a text message with photo id 10 minutes before his arrival. He was on time, did a thorough inspection of our areas of concern, was curteous, professional, knowledgeable, and suggested several courses of action. There was no pressure to choose a particular course of action, just knowledgeable input, and questions and responses were given serious consideration. With the help of his apprentice, Milton, Wyatt was able to remove our old water heater (with great care and no damage at all to our stairs or walls), obtain and install our new one, all in one day. He carefully explained how to operate the new one, and what we need to do to maintain it. The faucets were inspected and fixed (bathroom) and our new kitchen faucet installed. All this in one day! They were careful to clean up what little mess the job made. We called with a question 4 days after the job was completed, and got a very quick response. Cannot say enough about the integrity, quality, and honesty of this worker and I think I can rightly say from his remarks, this company. Highly recommend and we will definitely use this company for any future plumbing needs. The price was in normal limits.

Description of Work
Hot water heater replacement, install new faucet in kitchen, fix bathroom faucet, provided answers and advice on future home plumbing needs/desires.

Category excavators,plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and trust in our company. This means a lot to us.

09/23/2021

david P.

“This Company does not stand by their sewer line cleaning service. They cleaned our line and 3 days later it was clogged. Never dealt with a Plumbing company like this in our 30 year in business.”

Description of Work
unclogged a drain line

Category excavators,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

Mr [Member Name Removed], you seem to be leaving out some pretty key details to your current situation and I would be happy to outline them for you to help you better understand. - The first and probably most important is that you were given 2 separate estimates. The first was to snake the sewer line only without the follow up of a camera(the cheapest option) and the second estimate was to snake the sewer line and follow up the clearing of the line with a camera( which depending on line condition COULD have come with a warranty) You chose the cheaper option. -This is a commercial space which is used by multiple people throughout the day and when snaked, was cleared of multiple feminine products which I am sure continued to go down the toilet after we left( this is an internal issue with the employees at your store) - Continuing on with purely factual information, on 9/14/21 we provided the drain cleaning service for you. On 9/21/21 you called back saying there was yet another issue(that is 7 days, also known as 1 week-not 3 days) After waiting 2 additional days (now 9/23/21) with what i assumed is still a clogged sewer line for your employees restroom you called in to me and we spoke and I offered you a discount to come back out and snake the sewer line and run a camera. I offered a discount on the camera for a few different reasons - You seemed to have what's called "buyers remorse" for not choosing this option in the first place (not our fault) but I was willing to work with you on the price -There is a potential for there to be an underlying issue within the line which is impossible to see without the use of a camera that would continue to contribute to stoppages (also not our fault) Had those boxes been checked and line was camera'd and we were able to confirm the line was clear this still does not excuse the fact that we pulled a wad of no less than 4-5 tampons and 1 feminine pad from the sewer line on the initial visit and this is an immediate warranty waiver.

08/04/2021

Subhra R.

My shower faucet was running constantly and I called many companies but no one was available on the same day except DB plumbing. Aaron was very professional. Their customer service is very good too. The price was little too high, so end up not working with them at this time. But in the future, if we need any plumbing work, we will definitely keep them in mind. Thanks Aaron!

Description of Work
Shower faucet replacement

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

06/16/2021

Phillip A.

I called half a dozen companies, and DB's was the only one able to send someone out on the same day. Trevor worked to understand an unusual problem, and he figured out (after ruling out foundaton issues) that the root cause was not a sewer pipe leak, but an issue brought about by an earlier spillage and a broken dehumidifier. Trevor was very courteous, clear, and helpful. After he pinpointed the issue, he walked me through appropriate next steps I could/should take, and he referred me to another firm to help with mold/renovation issues related to what he examined today. I was very pleased with the experience and cost, and I'd hired DB's again.

Description of Work
Diagnosis of a problem causing water buildup and a strong odor in the basement

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

04/23/2021

Frehiwot G.

DB's Plumbing was amazing at delivering exceptional service! From setting up the appointment to service delivery they are exceptional. Jennifer was able to schedule same day delivery to address the water leak issue. She was exceptionally kind and professional! The technician assigned was Ronnie S, he was prompt, efficient and very knowledgeable! He investigated the cause of leaks and addressed relevant plumbing/pipe issues. He was extremely courteous and professional! I would highly recommend DB's Plumbing and their team!

Description of Work
Identifying source of water leak

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

01/29/2021

Howard F.

They arrived on time, and our plumber was very knowledgeable and worked quickly. Will ask for him again next time we nee a plumber!

Description of Work
Removing and replacing toilet and sink

Category excavators,plumbing

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Plumbing. Plumbing - Drain Cleaning. Water Heaters. Wells & Pumps. Faucet Installations. Pipe Leaks. Camera. Water & Sewer Line Replacements. Hydro Jetting. Clogged Drains. Leak Detection. Toilets. Showers. Sinks. Garbage Disposals. Water filtration.

New Construction