Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Leesburg, VA
There are 55 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Leesburg
- Town & Country AsphaltWent excellent, work was done in a professional manner and was extremely pleased with the outcome. Will definitely recommend town & country Asphalt to my friends and family
- Town & Country AsphaltScott worked with us every step of the way to make sure everything went perfectly on our project. We had an original 50 year old driveway that had many challenges including a steep grade and several top coats over the years, that created problems with water coming in the garage and bottoming out of large vehicles on a dip in the driveway. Scott listened to our needs to resolve these problems as well as expand the parking area. He provided an estimate for several price points. His bid was very competitive given the 3 other bids we got. Scott and his wife, Brandy (office), were responsive and made sure all was done to perfection. A joy to work with
- Transblue ArlingtonWe worked with the team to design the perfect entryway for our house. We worked closely with our project manager, Jordan, who was always available to answer our questions and address any concerns we had. The crew who completed the work were always on time and did a remarkable job. We are super happy with the our results and would totally recommend Transblue Arlington
- GOSSOM & COSTELLO PAVING, INC.Excellent Company. Excellent workers. They take pride in their work. Senior management and Crew Chief came out to my driveway before the job, and came out during the job. I could easily speak to the Crew chief and the workers. Eddy, Javier, and Roger are great. All of the workers wanted to ensure the job was at a high quality and met our tough requirements. The price was reasonable and the quality is great. I started talking with over 20 companies in Manassas. I chose Gossom & Costello Paving. We were extremely pleased with their work. We highly recommend this company
- Bob Nichols PavingBob and his crew did a great job re-paving my driveway. I can not believe the difference. The work was done quickly and the new driveway looks great. My neighbor was so impressed that he contracted Bob to his driveway the same day. I would recommend Bob Nichols Paving to anyone. Also, we received several bids for the project. Bob was by far the most reasonable
- AC Paving CompanyAC Paving was great to work with. The estimator was professional and extremely knowledgeable about the product and what needed to be done given the age and condition of our driveway. The crew arrived promptly on the day the work began. They were courteous and professional. The driveway looks like new and I would definitely hire them again. We are very satisfied with the work
- NM Seal Bros LLCNM Seal Brothers did an excellent job on my neighbors driveway, so I asked them to do ours. They are very knowledgeable and thorough and take great pride in their work. I highly recommend them for any asphalt related project you have. They are super friendly and professional.
- H&H Paving Asphalt Specialist, Inc.Several neighbors in our court had our driveways resurfaced today by H&H. I live on a pipestem and they did the pipestem and our driveway. I thrilled with not only how great the driveway looks, but the overall experience. They arrived right on time, put a good size crew on the job and got right to work. It’s always fun to watch folks who know what they’re doing and are really good at it. It was fun watching these guys
- H&H Paving Asphalt Specialist, Inc.We are elated with our new driveway which had an irrigation problem, so not your average job. I’m an engineer, watched the whole process and was amazed by the H&H crew’s professionalism and mastery with their equipment. They looked like they had done it a thousand times and all of my concerns about the irrigation were put to rest. The office managers were also super responsive and a pleasure to deal with. Ten stars! — LP in Springfield VA
- Roads By UsAustin was fast to respond to my request. Even offered same day. Had to do the next day. This is a spray on sealant and even though it rained 6 hours after applying, nothing ran off...Just took several days for a complete drying. Driveway looks great. Austin was easy to work with.
Driveway Pavers in Leesburg
- Business Description:Here at AASCO the word paving is the art of what we do best. It is the process of hot asphalt material being installed with the use of a skilled crew, trucks and machinery, all working together precisely to produce pavement. Pavement is a very versatile product which can be installed over gravel, concrete, or the most popular, existing asphalt with a minimum amount of preparation. At AASCO we put a lot of sweat into every detail of your project to make sure you have a smooth uniform surface, ..Recent Review:Owner was extremely helpful and was present at every aspect of the job. All employees were very knowledgeable in their work and very protective of our property. Job was done on time with upmost care in what they were doing. Having been previously employed in asphalt paving I was very aware of how well they were performing. After the paving was completed they carefully cleaned up and disposed of all debris. I could not be happier with their performanceKermit J.
- Business Description:Since 1985, H&H Paving has provided only the highest quality asphalt pavement to its residential and commercial customers. The President, Jerry Holbrook, founded his company with knowledge learned from working with his grandfather. With the help of his sons and a dedicated staff, H&H Paving continues to grow. Trust your next paving project to H&H Paving, which brings unparalleled heritage and quality to youRecent Review:Although their website clearly says they work in Arlington, they never responded for a quote but when I called them directly I was told that they only work in "West Arlington". Very strange response considering I have lived here for 35+ years and never hear that term. Rather misleadingAllan R.
- Business Description:Zweemers paving has been in the business for over 20 years. The owner James Zweemer is present on all job sites . We are a reputable company and are fully licensed and insured, references are available upon request. All our work is guaranteed! We cater to all corporate franchises in all of Delaware,Pennsylvania,Maryland & Virginia. Be sure to ask about our warranties and service plans. Call us today for a free est. Get exactly what you want & have it done right the first timeRecent Review:It was great. Jimmy was easy to work with, was here on time, despite pouring rain. My driveway and pathway have a nice layer of gravel that makes the yard clean & refreshed looking.Claudia H.
- Business Description:NM Seal Bros is an Asphalt Maintenance Company, offering the whole spectrum of pavement industry services. Established in 2009, we have extensive experience, serving both residential and commercial customers. We started our company with limited array of services to offer and today we are proud of our ability to cover all of our customers’ needs. NM Seal Bros services include paving and asphalt maintenance services, driveway paving, parking lot paving, parking lot striping and pavement marking..Recent Review:Very professional; get paving right without redos.Audrea N.
- Business Description:Here at Dominic’s Paving, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 23 years of experience we are experts in the Asphalt Paving trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We are family owned and operated for 3 generations servicing Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia. We strive to fulfill our customers goals, because we realize a happy customer is our best advertisement and look forward to earning your business. Contact Dominic today f..Recent Review:Dominic told my wife that sealing our driveway apron with oil seal was better than sealing with water seal because the water seal will cause the driveway asphalt to crack in 6 to 8 months. We paid $425 up front for the service to be performed. I was suspicious about such a high price for such a small area. So I looked up on the net the average price for sealing a small black top driveway which was $80-115. The net also told me that oil sealant is being phased out because it has toxic chemicals that pollute the environment. Most reputable sealing contractors use water based sealer. I called Dominic and asked for a refund. He said absolutely not. He had already bought the materials to be used for the sealing job to be done three days later. I told him he could use the materials with other sealing clients. He still said no. I told him I was canceling 3 days ahead of time, that was plenty of time. He still said no. I told him I would dispute the payment with the credit card company. He still said no refund. I told him I would report him to the Better Business Bureau. He said go ahead. “I deal with people like you all the time. No way are you going to get your money back.” I told him not to come for the job. I was canceling. I didn’t say it but I don't think he is ethical and I don’t want to do business with him. I will see if my credit card company will refund the $425. Meanwhile, I recommend that you think twice about dealing with this company. When I looked there were 19 one ratings on the rating scale. This is the twentieth. That's a lot of 'lousy' ratings. In my opinion Angies list should de-certify this companyMARY P.
- Business Description:Quality Paving is a family owned company we strive on customer satisfaction. we offer free project estimates. and accept check, cash, and credit card as payment. we offer special discounts for military and seniors citizens. For further questions please contact usRecent Review:Great service. Would definitely hire again and will recommend to friends and neighbors.bob c.
- Business Description:WORK WITH ONE OF MARYLAND'S MOST TRUSTED ASPHALT CONTRACTORS BIG OR SMALL, WE PAVE IT ALL! Whether you need new asphalt installation, asphalt repairs, or seal coating for your parking lot, driveway or roadway, you can rest assured that our decades of experience and professional crew will get the job done right, on time and within budget. Our greatest value is customer service and providing the utmost satisfaction in every project. We treat all our customers with respect and care for there p..Recent Review:This experience went very well. Michael was professional, knowledgeable, and communicative. I searched for months to find the right person for the job and had 3 prior bad experiences in this process. Then I found Michael at MPS Paving and it was smooth, and a please to do business with him. I would highly recommend his servicesGreg r.
- Business Description:Town & Country Asphalt is here to work for you. Your project or home needs matter to us. Our reputation has been built on our customer service. We provide free estimates and the best service available to individual homeowners as well as property management groups and subdivision maintenance companies. Contact us and we will listen to your needs so that we can provide the best paving and surfacing service to you at the absolute best priceRecent Review:Went excellent, work was done in a professional manner and was extremely pleased with the outcome. Will definitely recommend town & country Asphalt to my friends and familyKenny C.
- Business Description:Paveco is a family owned and operated company that has been in the asphalt paving business since 1958. The owner Rick George is personally involved in every aspect of every paving project. Utilizing the latest in innovative technology and equipment available, along with time tested methods and techniques that have proven themselves over the years. Paveco's goal is to meet the needs of every customer, producing a job of superior quality that looks great at a price that's affordable. Whether it..Recent Review:Excellent service! My husband setup the appointment at the last minute due to bad weather constantly rolling in, but the gentleman from Paveco was ready that morning to come out and do the seal coating when asked. I was very impressed but was even more impressed when I was unable to make it back home from errands before the young man finished, and he patiently waited for me to return so I could pay him for his work. He never called me to ask where I was even though several unforeseen circumstances made it nearly impossible to get home in time. The driveway looks amazing and the young man told me to call anytime I had questions. A few hours after he worked hard to get it all done, rain that wasn't on the forecast hit, but our driveway still looks awesomeJessica W.
- Business Description:CONCRETE. MASONRY. ASPHALT. FALL AND LANDSCAPE CLEANUP. International Brick & Concrete was built brick by brick, stone by stone, on a concrete foundation of loyal, satisfied customers. These are truths and ethics in which I take great pride, and it is you, our customer, whom we thank for helping us as we strive to maintain our most cherished goal: "Earning your referrals and becoming the most often recommended brick, concrete, and stone craftsmen in your neighborhood."-Rigoberto OrteRecent Review:My concrete walkway attached to the stoop on the side of my house was cracked. Originally I wanted the stoop and the walkway replaced. Of the 4 offers I received, Rigo Ortez was the first person who recommended against that as the stoop was attached to the house and still in very good condition. He was actually concerned that tearing it off might cause issues with the foundation. Rather he suggested back filling under the stoop and attaching the new walkway to the stoop using rebar. While his offer wasn't the lowest price it also wasn't the highest and his guidance on the stoop was appreciated. Ultimately that is the reason I went with his company. They were flexible and came out on my schedule, had MISS-Utility mark off the lines, and completed the work on-time and on-budget. Everything looks greatGARRET W.
Deals in Leesburg for Driveway Pavers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Leesburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Handyman625 Berryville Ave
- A-Pak Paving2686 Logmill Road
- A.B. Veirs and Sons, Inc.7411-L Lindbergh Drive
- AASCO Paving2961A Hunter Mill Rd
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- Academy Sealers46811 Sugarland Rd
- Affordable Renovations3813 Richard ave
- AJ Ross Service5406 Riverdale Rd
- ALBERT'S PAVING294 RUEBUCK RD
Clear Brook, Virginia
- ALCOA CONCRETE & MASONRY INC4908 46TH AVE STE B
- All Around the House Home Repairs201 Excaliber Circle
- All City Builders & Fabricators411 New York Ave NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- All Season Painting, Inc.8504 Ardwick Ardmore Rd.
- All Star Techs LLC
- American Sealers4457 Edan Mae CT
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Americas Best Contractor2972 Ps Business Center Dr
- AR Sealcoating4 Deneison St
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- Arcola Home Improvements Inc21737 Duck Creek Sq
- Artisan Outdoor LivingPO Box 5251
- ASAP Paving9762 James Madison Hwy
- ASC Excavating, Inc19296 Silcott Springs Rd
- Ashton Manor Environmental17701 New Hampshire Avenue
- ASPHALTBULLY Paving, Striping & Sealcoating910 Colonial Vlg
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- A+ Handyman
- B.K. Services427 ridge road
X, West Virginia
- BH Maintenance Pressure Washing111 W. Church Road
- BJ Global Enterprises LLC11160 S Lakes Dr Ste 266
- Blanco Contractors956 Branch Dr
- Blue & Gray Contracting, Inc.6535 Blantyre Rd
- Blue Ridge Sealants & Waterproofing, LLC999 Dicks Hollow Rd
- Bob Nichols Paving5633 South Mayer Drive
- Brad4Cad LLC5657 Utrecht Rd
- Brian Sandberg Construction Co. Inc.P.O. Box 3674
- Bright Construction Group2812 Old Lee Hwy Ste 200A
- Brookstein ServicesPO Box 6879
- BROTHER'S PAVING9469 HAWKINS DR
- BTLane Contracting4822 Stonefield Ln
- B.K. Services
- Capital City Site and Concrete, LLC
- Capital Masonry LLCPO Box 7972
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Capitol HardscapesPO Box 30372
- Carrion n son's Home Improvements2917 wickersham way
- CE Enterprises INC3305 Jermantown Rd
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Chesapeake Paving9208 Venture Ct. Ste C5
- CHOICE CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION INC11555 EDMONSTON RD
- Chryst Brothers Construction12028 Heather Down Dr
- City Construction of VA LLC13101 Lee Hwy
- Collegiate Sealers & Paving44209 Wade Dr
- Complete Enhancement, LLC6103 Baltimore Avenue
- ConcreteMan Construction, LLC3318 Lockheed Blvd.
- Contractors Consortium LLC6412 Brandon Ave. 101
- Cook Construction Contracting8552 Dakota Dr
- Courtesy Electric Inc.9921 Gardenia Ln
- Crescent Design & Construction Inc2933 West Ox Road
- Crigger Contracting Inc9621 Evans Ford Rd
- Custom Paved Driveways by Commercial Paving Inc.10 Crescent Ct
- Custom Paving9532 Liberia Ave
- Capital City Site and Concrete, LLC
- D&D Construction & Landscaping7108 Greenvale Pkwy
- Delcid Contracting LLC104 Williamson Road
- Depoy Enterprise36367 Charles Town Pike
- Diamond's Paving Inc565 Loop Rd
Front Royal, Virginia
- DMV home improvement systems LLC951 russell av
- DOLPHIN CONSTRUCTION8530 WOODLAWN COURT
- Dominic's Paving14822 Southlawn ln
- Dominion Concrete & Masonry CorporationP.O. Box 1877
- Donovan Construction47 Broadview Ave
- Driveway ImpressionsPO Box 9201
- D&D Construction & Landscaping
- E & A Painting and Cleaning Inc.6400 Limerick Court
- East Coast Landscape Design2000 SPENCERVILLE ROAD
- Economical Mitigation Service9316 Saint Andrews Pl
College Park, Maryland
- Enterprise Contracting Services, Inc13944-G Willard Road
- Estate Landscaping Services Inc12511 Boxwood Farms Dr
- Extream asphalt maintenance 2632 WINCHESTER AVE
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- E & A Painting and Cleaning Inc.
- FALLS CHURCH PAVING CO2465 Centreville Rd Ste J17
- FEATURE DESIGN INC6361 VERDE CT
- First Impression Hardscapes7154 Montevideo
- Force Construction2921 wickersham way
Falls Church, Virginia
- Frank's Blacktop19515 Frederick Rd
- Free State Paving & Sealcoating Co Inc3380 Plum Point Rd
- Friendly Renovations1100 Herndon Pkwy
- FALLS CHURCH PAVING CO
- G C Construction LLC9201 Gilmore Dr
- GALLAGHER'S PAVING2 PIDGEON HILL DR
- Gallaher Seamless Paving
Washington D.c., Virginia
- Gator Paving9700 Ashley Dawn Ct
- Glade Concrete Solutions93 Monocacy Blvd.
- Glickman Design Build15757 Crabbs Branch way
- GOSSOM & COSTELLO PAVING, INC.P.O. Box 198
- Graham ConstructionPO Box 701
- Grass Roots IncPO Box 6054
- Great American Landscapes Inc14310 Comus Rd
- GROUND EFFECTS Landscape Construction Inc.P. O. Box 748
- GrowServ4938 Hampden Ln 520
- Guerras Paving & Seal Coating 2869 Madeira Ct
- Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet®210 Najoles Rd
- G C Construction LLC
- H&H Paving Asphalt Specialist, Inc.7220 Gary Road
- Haines Paving751 Quincy St
- High Noon Paving7973 Catherine Ave
- Home Contractors Plus4421 Forbes Blvd
- Home Duty1733 Northridge Lane
- home improvement and masonry14813 Dillon Ave
- H&H Paving Asphalt Specialist, Inc.