Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Annandale, VA
There are 103 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Annandale
- JW Home ImprovementThis was our second experience with JW and we anticipate additional work. The entire process from estimation to scheduling, implementation, and close-out was very smooth, with excellent back office support. As the work progressed, we added some additional handyman chores that needed attention. Oscar took a very thoughtful, creative, cost-effective approach to our project, part of which involved assessing whether we had a water intrusion issue in our basement. The problem was truly minor and was dealt with cost-effectively, and Oscar and his team took some cost-effective preventive steps to make sure water wouldn't be an issue in the future. Our remodeled bathroom is a vast improvement
- Cyrus Construction LPFarzan and team delivered the project well inside of initial scheduling estimates. The team was courteous and professional and they did everything that we asked. The end result is very nice.
- NV Waterproofing & Foundation RepairExcellent work was done by Manny, rosando and Alex. The crew leader on the job was Manny and he explain the job step-by-step in the jobs to start it on March 15-17 2021. The work was completed on time. I would use this crew again, Because they were courteous, professional , and friendly.
- BasementRemodeling.comAfter several years of living in our house with a large unfinished basement, my wife and I decided it was time to make better use of that space. We did extensive research before selecting our contractor, BasementRemodeling, to execute our vision. Unlike many contractors that advertise and offer basement remodeling, but really contract mostly for kitchen and bath projects, BasementRemodeling specializes in basements. Their portfolio of completed projects, some small and some quite large, was very extensive and most impressive. After initial consultations with Tom to discuss our plan and to get preliminary cost and schedule estimates, we knew we had found exactly what we were looking for: a professional, well-organized, and competent basement finishing contractor with fair pricing. Our vision was ambitious: convert about 1,000 0f 1,600 square feet of unfinished basement and storage area to a multi-use space including: a recreation room for watching TV and a bar and entertainment area; an exercise room; a craft room/bedroom; a full bathroom with a large, tiled shower; and three large walk-in closets for craft room supplies, pantry, and exercise equipment. At the initial on-site construction meeting, BasementRemodeling proposed a few minor changes to our vision which we loved and incorporated into our plan! Work started soon after contract signing. Their crews arrived on time and worked hard throughout the day, completing the project on time and for the agreed to price. The crews set up a protective plastic sheeting barrier to prevent the rest of the house from accumulating dust and debris. The crews left the site each day in a safe and clean condition. Every trade was represented by friendly, knowledgeable craftsmen who provided the highest quality product. Every step of the project was completed in a professional manner, from initial planning and negotiating the scope and price, to framing and utilities work, to drywall and painting, to final project closeout and follow-up. Eric, our project manager, was in frequent communication with us and provided us with an updated, detailed schedule each week so we knew exactly what work would be performed each day. BasementRemodeling’s interior designer, Bindu, collaborated closely with us and met with me and my wife before construction began to review and select paint colors, door hardware, and other finishing touches to tie all the spaces together. We are now enjoying our new basement and thank BasementRemodeling for bringing our vision to life. All that use…and still 600 square feet of unfinished storage space! We highly recommend BasementRemodeling to anyone who is considering a finishing or remodeling project. We could not be any happier with the results
- Basement Masters WaterproofingIt was excellent, professional, excellent customer service, all been fixed, all areas were clean, quick response when you make a phone call.
- NV Waterproofing & Foundation RepairThe work went well. Manning, Alex, and Ro did a very excellent job on installing my sump pump system. Their work was excellent and professional and we are very satisfied with everything they did.
- NV Waterproofing & Foundation RepairThe crawlspace in our recently purchased house was a mess—full of water, mold, and deteriorated insulation. NV gave us a competitive price, on par with the other bids we got, and their bid seemed more comprehensive than some of the others. Jaime did an excellent job explaining everything to me and talking me through any questions we had. Once the work began, Manny and the rest of the guys did a great job—they were on site promptly each day and were clearly working hard over the three days of the project. Manny was very communicative and easy to work with and even went out of his way to help us with some extra items in the yard. The crawlspace looks awesome now—clean and dry! Thanks again to the NV Waterproofing team for all their hard work and helping us clean up a rough part of the house
- JW Home ImprovementWe had a wide range of tasks that needed to be done around our house, and we saved a lot of time and money by having JW do all of them, rather than hiring multiple separate firms. Kevin and Soren did an excellent job -- they did quality work, worked efficiently, and and were good to communicate with. Jesse did an excellent job helping us define the scope of our project and identify what needed to be done (and what didn't need to be done). Kevin even made a couple extra trips to complete some electrical work that proved to be more complex than we anticipated. We had a great experience with JW and would recommend them to anyone
- Brother's Waterproofing, LLCJohn was the gentlemen that came from Brother's Waterproofing to inspect my basement water leaking issue. Brother's Waterproofing price was much cheaper than the other waterproofing companies that quoted us because he didn't try to over sale us on the job. John said not to pay until they finish and we approve the work. The whole job was done in a couple day and to our liking and than we paid them. I would recommend Brother's Waterproofing to anyone who's basement is leaking; they will not try to over sale you thing that you don't need. Again, I want to thank John and Brother's Waterproofing for a job well done
- Exterior MedicsOverall - it went well. The original project manager was horrible - but the company realized that and made a change and provided a new project manager. They realize a problem and fixed it! You can't ask for a better resolution than that.
Basement Waterproofers in Annandale
- Business Description:VM Drainage & Erosion Solutions will solve your drainage or landscape problems. Now is the best time to take the first step, contact VM Drainage & Erosion Solutions about our practical and permanent drainage and erosion solutions. We are also experts in house cleaning, lawn/yard care, and tree service. We offer good prices for everyone and we are very flexible with what we do. We are proud to offer one of the best warranties in the Virginia, Maryland and Washington Area because our goal as a ..Recent Review:Jose and the VM team were great. Starting with the free estimate through completion of the project VM kept in touch. On site, Jose made a couple of spot-on-recommendations that added real value to the completed project. VM's proposal was significantly lower than competitor bids, while providing the most comprehensive solution to my drainage problems. On the day the work was completed, we had severe thunderstorms that would have normally left standing water in my backyard. But because of VM's work, the yard was left free of standing water after the storm passed. I highly recommend this team and suggest you seek a bid from this company before signing up with someone else. TerrTerry W.
- Business Description:Value Dry transforms wet basements & musty crawl spaces into dry, livable or storage space through basement waterproofing & crawl space encapsulation. We have 20+ years of basement waterproofing experience with the best lifetime warranty in the DC/Baltimore area & 10+ years experience in crawl space encapsulation and conditioning. Our services include sump pumps, back up sump pumps, foundation waterproofing, vapor barriers, humidity/ventilation control, outside stairwell drains, window well d..Recent Review:Did a great job installing French drainsPatrick C.
- Business Description:Bright Masonry Inc offers professional and experienced masonry and concrete services as well as creative design work for your construction, concrete work, driveway, sidewalk, retaining walls and patio for both small & large jobs. For generations we have maintained our goals to provide the highest quality of service. We employ the most experienced and friendliest staff & offer the sharpest prices possible. We have also built and sustained a desirable reputation with our clients as a qualified,..Recent Review:very good I've seen their proposal. Their responsive They work completely.Lois K.
- Business Description:Drainage & Erosion Solutions (DES) is an award-winning company that provides assessment and repair of all drainage and erosion problems for residential and commercial properties. We are a design-build firm, with both engineering and contracting divisions; offering aesthetically pleasing and professionally engineered solutions to drainage and erosion problems. Our team members are year-round, full-time employees with a strong reputation for technical knowledge, attention to detail, great custo..Recent Review:Excellent, everyone was happy! Most impressive was the finish work. The sod was healthy and plush and the details down to the small gravel rocks in between the fence and railroad ties installed evenly. On to the next project, thank youEdward B.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Very pleased with our concrete leveling solution—we now have a safe sidewalk for our entryway again. It matched Bobby’s estimate, and their team was able to fit this small job into their workload without much wait. Before Bryan R. performed the task, he professionally explained what was going to be accomplished, how the process works, and provided several suggested recommendations. Would refer them againJoe Y.
- Business Description:Established in 1986, NV Waterproofing provides below grade solutions for moisture control and prevention to customers in the greater Washington, D.C. area. We employ only highly trained and certified applicators of the industry's most effective and environmentally sound waterproofing and drainage products. One Stop Shopping for Waterproofing, Moisture Control, and Drainage Systems. Over the past few years alone, our customer base has included hundreds of homeowners, general contractors, produ..Recent Review:Manny started each morning by walking me through the design and explaining the details. He was on time and focused on the details. He did a quality job. The home had been landscaped and he took care to minimize impact. My neighbors were Surprised that the yard did Not look like it had been disturbed when he finishedJessie R.
- Business Description:AA Action offers permanent solutions to fix your leaky, moldy or flooded basement or crawlspace. Call AA Action Waterproofing, Inc to schedule your Professional Foundation Inspection 888-922-5517. What our inspection will involve is a very thorough examination of the foundation inside and out. We will explain why your foundation is leaking and what we can do to fix it permanently and provide a written estimate. This service is FREE of charge as long as we are meeting with the homeowner. We ha..Recent Review:They did a great job. We got 4 quotes; they were neither the cheapest nor the most expensive. Everything was done on schedule, and they did not try to talk us into work we didn't need. Very professional, and they did a good clean-up job. We were initially annoyed that they had not cleanly cut through our tile (which we did not think to request), but we would have ended up pulling up and replacing the cut pieces anyway, so it really doesn't matter. Water problems in our basement have stopped! We are very satisfiedMichelle R.
- Business Description:Serving Maryland, D.C. and Virginia, All Aspects Waterproofing the leader in service and quality. Over 35 years experience, providing the quality workmanship needed to keep your basement dry. Our life of the structure warranty is a reflection of our commitment to ensure every customer is satisfied. Whether you're a homeowner or a perspective buyer, having a dry basement will add value to your homeRecent Review:We couldn't be happier with this job. The person who gave us an estimate was very professional and thorough. He examined all parts of the problem and then explained exactly what he thought needed to be done. (He also happily answered questions and encouraged us to get other estimates to compare.) The work was easy to schedule and was completed in less than 2 days. The crew was polite, clean, and efficient. (Not an easy task considering that they had to remove a lot of concrete, fill trenches with gravel, and then carefully cover the trenches with new concrete.) The company arranged for all of the proper permitting with county officials, and explained what I needed to know about maintenance for our new sump pumpElizabeth C.
- Business Description:Deska Services is a licensed professional engineering, specialty waterproofing and structural contracting company. Our range of services varies from structural engineering evaluations, design, waterproofing, structural repairs, and foundation underpinningRecent Review:I couldn't be happier! It was a great experience!Robert N.
- Business Description:At S&S Waterproofing we have over 25+ years of combined experience in Waterproofing and foundation repair. We never use sub-contractors and aren't a franchise owned company that uses high pressure sales tactics. We are a certified foundation repair specialist and install hydraulic push piers and helical piers. We offer a lifetime transferable warranty and free inspectionsRecent Review:The estimator came out. He was AWESOME. Didn't try to pull any of that "hard sell" crap and they gave me a reasonable price for the proposed work. I highly recommend this company.Brad T.
Deals in Annandale for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Annandale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations14872 Persistence Dr
- 1-800 Wet Carpet1751 Pinnacle Dr Suite 600
Mc Lean, Virginia
- 196016201 Morrow Rd
- 3 Pros Basement Systems110 Ruritan Rd
- 3-D Roger Rooter Plumbing, LLC10908 Courthouse Rd Suite 102 #220
- 4 Service Pros7000 NEWINGTON RD
- '58 Foundations
- A A Action Waterproofing Inc805 Barkwood Court B
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- A&C Handyman Services, LLC4724 river creek ter
- A&S Landscaping & ConstructionPO Box 921
Great Falls, Virginia
- A&T Painting and Remodeling13400 Buchanan Drive
Fort Washington, Maryland
- A/X Carpenters & Builders4108 Warner St
- Aardvark Excavation Demolition and Land Clearing 2298 Tuggle Rd
- AAV INC8101 Hudson Falls Way
- Abby Construction Co Inc1319 Lafayette Blvd Ste 100
- Absolutely Clean Mold AbatementPO Box 101
- AC solutions&more20631 Winterwood Way
- Ace Deck & Fence4150 N Fairfax Dr
- ACE Multi-Cleaning & Restoration Services9244 East Hampton Dr Suite 507
Capital Heights, Maryland
- ADG Contractor3120 Collie Lane
Falls Church, Virginia
- Affordable Renovations3813 Richard ave
- AFTER HOURS HOME IMPROVEMENT LLCP.O. Box 5051
- Aisner Management11727 N Shore Dr
- AJ Ross Service5406 Riverdale Rd
- Alfaro Contractor7805 Hooes Rd
- Alfredos Construction Company Inc4602 Beech Way
Temple Hills, Maryland
- All Aspects Waterproofing8735 Bollman Pl Ste H
- All City Builders & Fabricators411 New York Ave NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- All Dimensions Development Company, LLC6289 Oxon Hill Road
Oxon Hill, Maryland
- All Dominion Construction, LLC9029 Longstreet Dr
- Allegiance Home Improvement Services, LLCP.O. Box 1670
Temple Hills, Maryland
- Allstate American Waterproofing343A South Potomac St
- Alzate Painting LLC2114 Lanier Dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Amarc Solutions40820 Woodside Place
- America's Best Home Improvement15808 Livingston Rd
- American Professional Chimney & Masonry4519 Buchanan St
- American Restoration7964 Conell Ct Ste C
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Americanhomefix4404 mahan rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Americas Best Contractor2972 Ps Business Center Dr
- Americlean Services Corp9201 Enterprise Ct
- AMG-ANTONIO MENDEZ GOMEZ1208 HOLTON LN
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Andy Group LLC10026 Mosby Woods Dr
- Anglins Ford LLC15834 Bobolink Dr
- Annapolis Painting Services2561 Housley Rd
- Apex Waterproofing2972 PS Business Center Drive
- AquaGuard Waterproofing520 Fellowship Rd
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- Archer Contractors RPD CorpPO Box 111
- Armored Basement Waterproofing9942 Bird River Rd
- Arnold & Sons Caulking14 Wallace Farms Ln
- AS&R Consultants, LLC2465 Centreville Road Suite J17-714
- Athruz Inc12108 Dumfries Rd
- AV Carpenters LLC.6 Tarfside Ct
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- A A Action Waterproofing Inc
- B.A.I Construction2815 Gibson Oaks dr
- Basement Detective3310 Clayborne Ave
- Basement Innovations Waterproofing7554 Rickenbacker Dr
- Basement Masters Waterproofing7371 Atlas Walk Way Ste 194
- BasementRemodeling.com 1680 E Gude Dr Ste 313
- Basements.com2323 Race St
- BENNETT WATERPROOFING3914 West Shore Dr
- Best Buy Waterproofing, LLC8950 State Route 108 Suite 221
- BJ Global Enterprises LLC11160 S Lakes Dr Ste 266
- Blanca's Remodleing303 Sunbury Ln
- Blue & Gray Contracting, Inc.6535 Blantyre Rd
- Blue Ridge Sealants & Waterproofing, LLC999 Dicks Hollow Rd
- Braddock Construction3728 Anne Place
- Brian Sandberg Construction Co. Inc.P.O. Box 3674
- Bright Construction Group2812 Old Lee Hwy Ste 200A
- BTLane Contracting4822 Stonefield Ln
- B.A.I Construction
- Caballeros Construction1622 Hylton Ave
- Cardenas Home Improvement LLC811 S. Cypress Ct.
- Carpet Man, Inc / CMI Design Studio45633 DULLES EASTERN PLZ
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Charles R Wood Builders Inc8615 Quarry Rd
- Chryst Brothers Construction12028 Heather Down Dr
- Citadel Construction Group8000 Towers Crescant Drive
- City Renovations & Remodeling LLC938 E Swann Creek Rd Ste 311
Fort Washington, Maryland
- Clifton ContractingPO Box 262
- Cobblestone Excavating4382 Remount Rd
Front Royal, Virginia
- Colonial Remodeling LLC11350 Random Hills Rd Ste 800
- Comfenergy, LLC45714 Oakbrook Ct #180
- Community Design & Remodeling6368 Coventry Way 199
- Complete Roofing Solutions - Rockville11140 Rockville Pike Ste 420
- Concrete Works811 Norwood RD
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Concreto Plus Inc10111 Martin Luther King Jr Hwy Ste 119
- Contracting Solutions of NOVA.3649 Bracknell Drive
- Contractors Consortium LLC6412 Brandon Ave. 101
- Contractors Unlimited Co8844 McGrath Rd
- Cook Construction Contracting8552 Dakota Dr
- Cooper & Company, LLC1350 Beverly Road #115-333
- Corley Roofing & Sheet Metal Co Inc4941 BEECH PL
Temple Hills, Maryland
- Coronado Services69 HAWAII AV NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Crescent Home Services214 N Wayne St # 4
- CroppMetcalfe8421 Hilltop Rd
- Cruz Roofing & Waterproofing 13490 Princedale Dr
- CSG DESIGNBUILD5840 CAMERON RUN TER SUITE 622
- Custom Drainage Systems10612 Cavalcade St
Great Falls, Virginia
- Custom Painting2741 Red Lion Plaace
- Cyrus Construction LP3927 Old Lee Hwy Ste 101D
- Caballeros Construction
- D & F CONSTRUCTION11913 SEVEN LOCKS RD
- D & F CONSTRUCTION