From grab bars to wheelchair ramps, you don’t have to reconfigure your entire home to add handicap accessibility, enabling loved ones to maneuver independently
Get matched with top handyman services in Annandale, VA
There are 332 highly-rated local handyman services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Handyman Reviews in Annandale
- Willis Builders IncIt went amazing. Naveed was a great project manager and walked us through the process every step of the way. He explained multiple options and provided recommendations on how to better design our basement layout. The end product was better than we could imagine. I would definitely work with Willis Builders again
- JW Home ImprovementThis was our second experience with JW and we anticipate additional work. The entire process from estimation to scheduling, implementation, and close-out was very smooth, with excellent back office support. As the work progressed, we added some additional handyman chores that needed attention. Oscar took a very thoughtful, creative, cost-effective approach to our project, part of which involved assessing whether we had a water intrusion issue in our basement. The problem was truly minor and was dealt with cost-effectively, and Oscar and his team took some cost-effective preventive steps to make sure water wouldn't be an issue in the future. Our remodeled bathroom is a vast improvement
- JW Home ImprovementThe owner came to give us an estimate and spent a lot of time learning about our needs. The job was originally schedule the week prior but they changed the project to the following week which was an inconvenience but otherwise they did an excellent job. They were prompt and worked steadily throughout the 3 days and always sought our input on any decisions that needed to be made. They were polite. The company picked up debris from the job promptly the next day. Cesar Miranda is a skilled craftsman who went the extra mile
- JW Home ImprovementWe recently hired JW Home Improvement to resurface our deck, repair and paint all the trim on the exterior of the house, and make other much-needed repairs and improvements. We very much appreciated Estimator Josh, Field Supervisor Clinton, and Office Manager Michelle for their responsiveness and friendliness. The team they sent to us, Alberto and Javier, were excellent! Highly skilled in so many areas of construction and painting and problem solving, they were efficient, careful, hard working, and thorough. Good natured, they took the time to explain to us what they were doing whenever we had questions. We highly recommend them and plan to hire them again
- JW Home ImprovementAlberto and Javier were efficient in getting the work done; completing it in 3 days rather than the estimated 3.5. They were courteous and professional and were careful to keep my home clean and clean up the debris/garbage from the work.
- Fry Plumbing Heating & Air ConditioningWhen my air conditioner stopped blowing cold air and I couldn't reach my normal A/C repairman, I called Fry based on good reviews on Angi. It was a Monday in August and I expected to be added to a long wait list. But after giving all of my information to the office manager, she told me that someone would be at my house in 30 minutes. Two technicians arrived on time, thoroughly inspected the condenser, diagnosed the problem, discussed options with me, and quickly returned the unit to full operation. They even cleaned the condenser coils to ensure a more productive heat exchange. I'll use Fry for all of my heating, a/c, and plumbing issues in the future
- JW Home ImprovementSo please that I went with JW. The side entry porch had rotted wood throughout and the steps were sagging. Also, exterior house paint had been removed years ago but prior owners did not address one side of house, probably cause it was hidden behind crepe myrtles. Crepe myrtles are now gone and that wall is very visible on the street. Also there were some little jobs needed around the house such as replacing rotted boards above the garage. Got a quote from JW in late April and scheduled the work for the week of July 21 for 6-7 days of work. Two workers showed up promptly on the 21st and did a great job. Very pleased with the JW crew as they kept me posted on the progress throughout the job which was completed in six days. Wish I could post before and after pictures as it looks fantasti
- JW Home ImprovementGreat work by JW team of Oscar and Jose. They sent two workers to complete all items, which was done within the estimated timetable provided (10.5 man hours total). JW did very thorough work, all issues fixed/repaired, new access door installed, and finished product works great. While a bit costly on an hourly rate basis, you pay a premium for quality, which is always worth it in the long run. would certainly hire again
- JW Home ImprovementThe work was outstanding!! Miguel Romero and William Gebara were our technicians. They exceeded our expectations. The next time we have a need for a handyman, our first call will be to JW Home Improvements
- JW Home ImprovementJW was excellent. We had a myriad of projects, including exterior and interior painting, drywall repair, exterior wood replacement and brick repair. They did a great job and paid attention to every detail. We had interior jobs and felt comfortable with the men inside our home. Moreover, they went above and beyond with labeling all of our paint cans (with the rooms in which each color was used) and moving them
Handymen in Annandale
- Business Description:We specialize in all of your handyman needs. We are a locally owned business with great prices and quality of work. Call us for a free estimate today!
- Business Description:House Doctors Handyman Service of McLean is a Veteran-Owned small business. Provides professional handyman services in Northern Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia (call to verify specific service areas). It is licensed, bonded and insured. It also provides a 1-Year guarantee on all work performed. The technicians employed by House Doctors Handyman Service of McLean have over 15 years of experience in the industryRecent Review:Rich, Angela and the whole are amazing…HIGHLY recommend their many services. I’ve used them for multiple projects and I’ve never once been disappointed. Great company!Cory M.
- Business Description:We believe that everyone can have a beautiful home and be able to afford it. We offer many services such as: We do kitchen & bathroom remodeling (counter, backsplash, island, custom design for the shower, tile). Installation of flooring (any type-laminate, hardwood, vinyl, carpet)- We can help the client choose the best one. Outside work like power washing, decks retouching, landscaping, etc. Carpentry work like painting, repairing drywall, installing items, etcRecent Review:The estimator visited my home to review my projects, then asked me to email his boss the list I had written up. He said they'd get back to me in a few days with an estimate. I waited a week, and never heard back. If they didn't want to bid on the project, (1) why did they ask me to email them, and (2) why didn't they give me the courtesy of a replyJonathan R.
- Business Description:Daniel & Sons Services is a locally owned and operated company with over 14 years of business experience. We’re the smartest and fastest handyman service in the Falls Church area because of our wide range of services offered at very competitive rates. We’re quick at fixing your problems while handling each project with great care. We specialize in paint and stain projects, replacing water heaters and pumps, drywall repair, and small remodeling projects. We’re proud to use products and equipm..Recent Review:The response time was excellent. Daniel did our estimate and was prompt and efficient. The first crew that was to come out at 2PM was 1 hour late and I called and he told me he was still painting somewhere. He came at 4:30 and took a look at the cabinets to be installed and said it was too much work and would cost more than the estimate and he didn't have the time that day. We called the office and talked with Daniel who was very apologetic and a new crew came out the following morning and installed the replacement cabinets. This required putting the cabinets together also. They did an excellent job. They were courteous, professional and responsive to our concerns and had the job done in about 3 hours (there were 4 cabinets).They cleaned everything up including the mirrors on the cabinets and hauled all the trash away including the old cabinets. Were it not for our experience with the first crew I would give them 5 starsWilliam C.
- Business Description:LOCALLY OPERATED CALL 703-774-6747 or Visit our website @ www.renta-pro-handyman.com. Please fill in the small form on the home page. There is no job to small for us @ RENT-A-PRO HANDYMAN & HOME IMPROVEMENT. I am licensed and insured contractor that comes to your home and provides a consultation/ proposal for your home improvements. I charge a $30 estimate fee that is credited back when you hire us. I started my construction career in Great Falls Va. building multi million dollar homes in ..Recent Review:I've worked with Ted at Rent-A-Pro Handyman Services a handful of times now, and I’ve been pleased with my experiences. Most recently, they came out at short notice, within a day or two, to find the cause of a leak showing up on the basement ceiling. They found and fixed that leak but a couple days later, ANOTHER unrelated leak showed up in a different spot. Ted got someone out the same day (this was right around the holidays mind you) who found and fixed the 2nd leak. Depending upon how you look at it, I was fortunate for both of these leaks to happen so close in time because they were able to do all the drywall repair at once. One of the drywall repairs didn't dry smoothly, but when I let Ted know, he promptly had someone out to fix it. Rent-A-Pro may not be the cheapest in town but they do quality work, they're responsive, prompt, and appreciative of repeat customersChristopher S.
- Business Description:JWHI provides world-class customer service with consistent and superior workmanship and strives to be the trusted market leader in the home improvement industry. Super Service Award Winner TEN years in a row and running. Contact us today to discuss your next home project. We look forward to working with youRecent Review:This was our second experience with JW and we anticipate additional work. The entire process from estimation to scheduling, implementation, and close-out was very smooth, with excellent back office support. As the work progressed, we added some additional handyman chores that needed attention. Oscar took a very thoughtful, creative, cost-effective approach to our project, part of which involved assessing whether we had a water intrusion issue in our basement. The problem was truly minor and was dealt with cost-effectively, and Oscar and his team took some cost-effective preventive steps to make sure water wouldn't be an issue in the future. Our remodeled bathroom is a vast improvementRichard L.
- Business Description:The Doctor House, Handyman, we can do almost everything, using good materials, no job is to small if we can't do we have a business partners and we can help you with your Home Improvement or your HONEY DO LIST.Recent Review:Carlos and team removed plaster and hung drywall in the bedroom to repair water-damaged plaster that was bulging around the window frames. The work also included removing and replacing the trim around the windows and baseboards, installing insulation, caulking, painting and hauling away debris. Carlos agreed to remove the plaster and return at a later time to finish the job after we determined the cause of the water damage. We knew it wasn’t a plumbing issue because there aren’t any pipes behind the wall, but thought it might be a brick pointing issue. After a really bad rainstorm, Carlos called to see if water had permeated the exposed brick wall. This thoughtful and kind gesture was above and beyond. It took weeks before they could finish the job and Carlos kept in touch to avoid any scheduling conflicts. Carlos and his team did a terrific job, showed up on time and left the work area clean everyday. We intend to call Carlos for our next home project because of the workmanship, work ethic and the care and concern he showed us during this projectWanda A.
- Business Description:Two Brothers Handyman and Home Improvement Service has 20+ years experience and a "CLASS A LICENSE IN VA & DC". We love every type of project from large scale renovations to even the smallest of jobs! We specialize in quality workmanship at affordable prices. We take pride in maintaining a consistently high-caliber level of work that comes with a satisfaction guarantee. Open and honest lines of communication with our clients during every step of the project is key to building relationships wi..Recent Review:Ruben and his team remodeled our kitchen and did a lot of other work in our new condo. They are professional, dependable and honest. We are very happy with the work they have done for us and highly recommend themilona b.
- Business Description:American Aim Inc. is "one stop shop" for all your home improvement needs. In our 28 years of being in business, we have completed over 5000 major projects, all with the same aim, CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! Our team is well prepared and qualified to assist you with your projects and we will deliver what you expect-Quality Work. Details make difference between work complete or work well done. With our experience as quality control, construction engineer, carpenter, plumber & electrician, we becom..Recent Review:Dan is the best contractor we have working for a company I have an office at 75 realtors in a property management business in a dance available he’s the first one we called very honest very trustworthy keeping his word and he’s bids are accuratJim K.
- Business Description:Jim The Handyman is a family run handyman business established in 1984 in Northern Virginia. We offer a wide range of services and free estimates, so we can get your home to-do list checked off, and your house in tip top shape! Jim The Handyman specializes in the home improvement and repair industry with our core competencies being carpentry, drywall, door installation and repair, screen and window repair, tiling and tile repair, caulking, painting, pressure washing, furniture repair and asse..Recent Review:Very expectable they were excellent.Susan V.
Deals in Annandale for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Show your appreciation to those in service industries, like contractors and house cleaners, this holiday season. This tipping guide can help you decide who and how much to tip.
Choosing a home improvement contractor is an important first step when you’re planning a major home project. Keep these tips in mind when you go to hire a pro.
Find handyman services in
handyman services in Annandale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 'Mikes Moving Service3704 N Rosser St
- 1st Care6505 Briggs Rd
- 1st Choice Contracting, LLC120 Evans St
- 1st Choice Fence & Home Improvement LLC14639 Earlham Ct
- 1st Choice Painting and Carpentry6520 75th St
Cabin John, Maryland
- 2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling9201 Livington Road
Fort Washington, Maryland
- 24/7 HandsOn 8008 Black Gum Ct
- 3-R Contracting, LLC237 East Davis Street Suite 200
- 310 Builders13885 Hedgewood Drive #121
- 360 Painting630 Peter Jefferson Pkwy Ste 200
- 4 Seasons Contracting Services, LLC14416 Jefferson Davis Hwy Ste 3
- 4 Service Pros7000 NEWINGTON RD
- 5 star general contractor7127 Constantine Ave
- 'Mikes Moving Service
- A & A Renovations3245 Blundell Rd
Falls Church, Virginia
- A & B Painting3414 Frenora Ct
Falls Church, Virginia
- A & L Construction10621 Oliver St
- A A Smith Construction201 N 33rd St
- A Action Home Services6404 Telegraph Rd Suite 200
- A D E home services4301 Ensbrook Ln
- A GUY WITH TOOLS2249 MADISON ST
- A handy and Glass8676 Hickory Ridge Ct
- A NEW CREATION PAINTING LLC.8518 HIGHLAND LN.
- A One Call Handyman Service11703 Newport Mill Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- A Z Razo ConstructionPO Box 73
- A&A Construction6001 North Kings Hwy
- A&C Handyman Services, LLC4724 river creek ter
- A&H Handyman Services7950 Bethlehem Rd.
- A&J’s home solutions2052 Stargrass ct
- A&M Contractors28-4 Fort Evans Rd. NE Apt. T3
- A&W Pro Remodeling4994 McFarland Drive
- A-1 Installations, LLC8612 Linton Hall Road
- A.C. PAINTING203 old macdonald rd #538
- A.K. Home Maintenance Service6410 Arlington Blvd
Falls Church, Virginia
- A.M. Painting LLC244 Coventry Sq
- A/X Carpenters & Builders4108 Warner St
- A1 Repairs and Remodeling13543 union village cir
- A1 Services & Installations15000 Potomac Town Pl
- AAA Home Services5742 Pickwick Rd.
- AAA MASONRY6405 BARDU CT
- AAV INC8101 Hudson Falls Way
- Abay Iron & Metal Works LLC2414 Douglas St NE #104
Washington, District Of Columbia
- ABC Design and Build Inc6715 Backlick Rd Ste 204
- Able Homes Groups6766 Race Track Rd #204
- Above & Beyond Home Improvements, Inc.7219 Roosevelt Ave
Falls Church, Virginia
- Absolute HVAC5588 Shadybrook Dr.
- Absolute Improvement Services129 Upshire Circle
- Ac Home-Solutions209 Shenandoah st SE
- ACA Contracting5500 Holmes Run Pkwy Ste C4
- ACC Construction LLC
- Accentrix Inc.20082 Lazy River Ter
- Accessible Improvements4501 Hickory Ln
Mount Airy, Maryland
- Acclaim Home Services5765F Burke Centre Parkway Suite 215
- Ace Handy Man Services14106 Madrigal Drive
- Ace Home Improvement LLC4473 Southern Business Pk Dr
White Plains, Maryland
- ACE Multi-Cleaning & Restoration Services9244 East Hampton Dr Suite 507
Capital Heights, Maryland
- ACV Home Improvement LLC6748 Jenny Leigh Ct
- Ada Karacan5461 Sheffield Ct Ste 112
- Adams Custom Services LLC91 Garrett St
- Adan Painting9545 Blake Ln
- ADO Home Services, LLCPO Box 2843
- Adonai Contractor Company LLC918 RAY RD
- ADR Residential Services8022 Riverside Farm Rd
- Affinity Painting10241 Roberts Common Lane
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN AND SERVICES12270 grimsby ln
- Affordable Painting and Power Washing18712 Brookshade Ln
- Affordable Renovations3813 Richard ave
- Affordable Solutions1912 Merrimac Drive
- AffordaPro LLCPO Box 142
- AG Electrical Services638 N Kenmore St
- AG General Contractor8117 Carroll Ave
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Agcayazi llc11110 Byrd Dr
- AIR TECH INT'L7903 Cole Ave
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Aisner Management11727 N Shore Dr
- AJ Ross Service5406 Riverdale Rd
- Alberto Zavala7429 17th Ave
- Alex Construction220 Lambert Dr.
- Alfaro Contractor7805 Hooes Rd
- ALIHAN L.L.C.20503 Ivory Pass Ct
- ALJ Services LLC7079 Riley Rd
- All America Drywall Inc.10941 Woodfair Rd
Fairfax Station, Virginia
- All American Appliance Service Inc5605 Rolling Rd
- ALL AMERICAN HOME SERVICES3012 Ps Business Center Dr
- All American Painting Plus Inc11104 Harbor Ct
- All Around Home Improvement11839 Shire Ct. #32
- All Around Home Maintenance458 Creek Rd
Front Royal, Virginia
- All Around the House Home Repairs201 Excaliber Circle
- All Aspects Waterproofing8735 Bollman Pl Ste H
- All Builders United4706 Renn st
- All City Builders & Fabricators411 New York Ave NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- All Dominion Construction, LLC9029 Longstreet Dr
- All Home Repair8102 Glover Ct
- All in one Handyman7239 Ridgeway Drive
- ALL QUALITY TRIM & CARPENTRY6491 FARGO LN
- All Renovations Inc6920B Braddock Rd Ste 191
- Allan Brown Remodeling, LLC2328 McCormick Rd
- Allegiance Home Improvement Services, LLCP.O. Box 1670
Temple Hills, Maryland
- Alliance Services5317 Danas Crossing Drive
- Alpha Omega Home Inspections5933 Amber Ridge Rd
- Alternative Roofing Inc1219 Shady Creek Rd
- ALTRO Janitorial Services14760 Main Street 217
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- A & A Renovations