If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Annandale, VA
There are 240 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Annandale
- Independence Landscape & Lawn CareBen Rupert was instrumental in providing a landscape plan in several areas in my yard that sorely needed attention. In the back yard, a tree that had been there for over 30 years had to be removed, and it left a desolate area. The large electrical box in front of this area was even more apparent without the tree. When entering the yard from the gate, there was nothing that was welcoming. Ben came up with a plan, and his team implemented it beautifully. There were other areas in the yard that also needed attention, and with Ben’s help, each were improved more than I could have ever imagined. His team removed my existing paver walkway from the extension of the driveway, hauled away the debris, extended and buried the below grade downspout into the back of the property and installed concrete sand to level and finished the back walkway with Techo-Bloc Eva Pavers. He installed River Jack Stone so that the water from the downspout would help alleviate drainage issues. He created a landscape bed and installed a Forest Pansy Redbud tree and decorative grass around the electrical box. Ben also improved other landscape beds and installed Techo-Bloc Edge Stone around them. The beds were cleaned, and mulch was installed. And finally, in the front of the house Ben’s team removed the old Azalea bushes, installed new soil, and installed Camellia bushes and mulch to finish it. I could not be more pleased with the crew’s professionalism and craftsmanship. I highly recommend Ben Rupert and the Independence Landscape & Lawn Care Team
- Independence Landscape & Lawn CareMark Haller (account manager) contacted me right away to provide an estimate and was accommodating to a schedule change. He answered my questions when walking around and reviewing my property, and provided an estimate by that evening. He set my expectations as to when the team would be available to provide the services and met those expectations; also notifying me the day before the team would be arriving. The team arrived promptly in the morning, completed the work quickly and neatly. The work was well done and they cleaned up and removed the debris
- Independence Landscape & Lawn CareWe have used Independence for 5-6 years. Mark has always been quick to respond and offers sound and professional advice when needed. His team(s) have always been prompt, courteous, and very professional. We will continue to use this lawn care company.
- Xtra Care Landscaping & Design INCEarly this year, I had a structural engineer at my house to assess what needed to be done to repair my retaining wall to extend its life for at least another 10 years. I took his recommendations, and then selected several contractors from AL to give estimates, one of which was Xtra Care. I met with four contractors in total. CJ, Project Manager, came right out and walked the entire length of the wall with me. This is a monster wall (for a private residence) consisting of 6x6x6 wooden posts. After meeting with CJ, I was convinced that they could do this job. I called Mari at the office and scheduled the work for the 3rd week of August, which was several months away. The fact that they were booked months in advance is obviously a good sign. I then called back the structural engineer and told him who I selected to do the work. When I mentioned Xtra Care, he said simply, "They're good...I've worked with them before." Good sign # 2. Due to the heavy rains in August, the job was pushed back a few times, which happens and is not a problem. Mari always emailed me with updates daily, and CJ always promptly replied to any calls or texts from me. Once the guys started, it was done in a few days as promised. They did exactly what we contracted for, and a little more. CJ also came back to the job to do a final walk through. The work turned out better than we could have imagined. We are very happy with the work, and the $4,750 was more than fair for what was done. And, the awesome communication was an added benefit. We would definitely hire Xtra Care in the future. Thank you CJ, Mari, and the crew
- Green Future ConstructionWe are grateful for Green Future Construction’s excellent and professional workmanship. They went above and beyond in helping us design and build our dream patio and pavilion. Special shout-out to John K. (Designer and PM) and his crew for their top-notch service and commitment to the success of the project! They were detailed-oriented and artistically passionate from start to finish. Plus, they were true experts in hardscaping, landscaping, and design / build construction. We would hire them in a heartbeat! Big thank you. Gio E
- Mottern Masonry DesignThe Mottern Masonry team was great to work with and provided high quality work at a competitive price. We had them install a stone patio, approx. 120 SF, for a fire pit area. When Jeff came for the estimate we had an idea of what we wanted, but after discussing things with Jeff we changed our minds on patio shape and material, and it came out great. Ask questions and listen to advice. The installation team was also great. Communication was open throughout the process to ensure things went smoothly. And, of course, Guy was responsive and helpful getting us scheduled and setup. It's been in a month now, and the new patio is looking great! Price-wise, Mottern came in on par with their competitors. I would recommend them to anyone
- Xtra Care Landscaping & Design INCIt was a large project that took over four weeks to complete. Markus and his crew of two worked very hard, full days despite most days being very hot. They even worked a full Saturday after the previous day was rained out. We provided a photo of the outdoor fireplace we wanted and they built it beautifully. The project supervisor, CJ, was very easy to work with and made sure the project would "make us happy forever"
- East Coast Landscape DesignIt went great! The work East coast landscape provided was fantastic!! After going to to other contractors East Coast Landscaping was great on price, provided professional quality work, and was done very quick! I highly recommend them!!
- Phoenix Home Services IncClint and the team did a fantastic job! They were very professional and their work was unbelievable. No pressure to get a contract like other outfits and we were informed daily on the progress of the job. No games! Timelines and expectations were delivered as promised. I highly re omens Phoenix Home Services. They are the best
- Drainage and Erosion SolutionsExcellent, everyone was happy! Most impressive was the finish work. The sod was healthy and plush and the details down to the small gravel rocks in between the fence and railroad ties installed evenly. On to the next project, thank you!
Landscapers in Annandale
- Business Description:Hemax Construction Services & Landscaping LLC is a landscaping company offering a wide range of home improvement services in Northern Virginia. We believe that each landscaping project is a reflection of our client’s personality and an extension of their home. This is why we always involve our clients in every decision we make by communicating with them throughout the construction process. For more than 15 years, we’ve been creating outdoor spaces tailored to the needs of clients. They love t..Recent Review:It did not go well. They gave me 2 estimates and I decided to go with estimate B which was more expensive. Chip, the salesman, swore that he would be on site and make sure everything always went well which was a big reason I hired them. Well Chip told the workers to do estimate A instead. So it started off badly. Then every single thing Chip told me would get done did not get done and he took days to a week to show up to check. The project should have taken 4 days but it took more than a month. The disconnect between the workers and the sales team is horrible. I would not hire them again everAmber W.
- Business Description:We have been specializing in all types of landscaping for over 11 years. We offer free estimates so give us a call today!Recent Review:Edwin and his workers did an incredible job! They transformed our tiny, messy front yard which had a large tree recently removed into a beautiful yard. He was great with communication and did the work quickly and efficiently.Bailey K.
- Business Description:A company that you can trust for all your exterior products. Fence, deck, drainage, sod installation, grading, three removal, stumps removal, trimming, mulch, and way moreRecent Review:JC and Son were great to work with on our very large landscaping project (mainly sod and drainage systems). JC was very responsive and our job was actually completed nearly a month ahead of schedule. The work was scheduled to take a week and only took 4 days. We received 2 other quotes and selected JC and Son based on their understanding of the work requested and price / cost. We would definitely use them againCarl T.
- Business Description:At JP Landscaping Inc, We take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs. We are available to take your order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficientRecent Review:We recently contracted with J.P. Landscaping for installation of a flagstone walkway (over existing concrete base). Jose and his team were excellent and answered all of our questions. The crew was very professional and meticulous in their work. Would hire again for future projectsDavid S.
- Business Description:Homeland Contractors of Leesburg Virginia in Loudoun County serves your commercial or residential landscape needs throughout the Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC areas providing professional general landscape design, seasonal cleanups, and overall enhancement of the aesthetic beauty of your residential or commercial propertyRecent Review:Above and beyond my expectations! Fantastic service, quality product, exceptional company to work with!Jack A.
- Business Description:Independence Landscape is a full service landscape and lawn care company based in Northern Virginia. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Each of our crews specialize in a specific skill set, which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complexity of the project. We continually stay on top of industry standards and developments by regularly attending professional training sessions and courses. If a b..Recent Review:Ben Rupert was instrumental in providing a landscape plan in several areas in my yard that sorely needed attention. In the back yard, a tree that had been there for over 30 years had to be removed, and it left a desolate area. The large electrical box in front of this area was even more apparent without the tree. When entering the yard from the gate, there was nothing that was welcoming. Ben came up with a plan, and his team implemented it beautifully. There were other areas in the yard that also needed attention, and with Ben’s help, each were improved more than I could have ever imagined. His team removed my existing paver walkway from the extension of the driveway, hauled away the debris, extended and buried the below grade downspout into the back of the property and installed concrete sand to level and finished the back walkway with Techo-Bloc Eva Pavers. He installed River Jack Stone so that the water from the downspout would help alleviate drainage issues. He created a landscape bed and installed a Forest Pansy Redbud tree and decorative grass around the electrical box. Ben also improved other landscape beds and installed Techo-Bloc Edge Stone around them. The beds were cleaned, and mulch was installed. And finally, in the front of the house Ben’s team removed the old Azalea bushes, installed new soil, and installed Camellia bushes and mulch to finish it. I could not be more pleased with the crew’s professionalism and craftsmanship. I highly recommend Ben Rupert and the Independence Landscape & Lawn Care TeamTheresa W.
- Business Description:An established family firm, MA Cleaning & Landscaping Design remains focused on providing the highest quality landscape services to commercial and residential clients in the DMV region. Founded in 1998, MA is a U.S. Small Business Administration 8(a) certified privately held family organization. Our mission is to design the yard of your dreams by providing landscape services that enhance the beauty of your garden and the value of your property. Through our unique blend of talents and expert..Recent Review:On August 19th, MA Cleaning and Landscape Services performed landscaped services for me. The goal was to make sure that I did not have to worry about cutting grass in my small back yard. In essence, they dug up the existing grass in order to place pebbles and flag stone pavers. They also replaced the existing fence, and I referred two of my neighbors to them. I must admit that the final outcome (the cosmetic aspects looked really nice, and I was initially pleased). However, two weeks later, grass started growing in abundance in the yard. I expected some weeds to grow after a couple of months but two weeks later!!!!!!:(. My neighbors had their yards landscaped and did not encounter this situation, so what gives? I called Lily, who I have been in communication with, and she told me to spray vinegar on it. I sprayed the vinegar, and that was useless. I called her again, and this time she appeared annoyed with me.. telling me I should spray the vinegar once a week, and it should kill the root. Well, I am not only dissatisfied but upset. I called her, left a message, and she refused to return my phone call. She has received her payment and no longer has the need to communicate with me. However, it is her company's responsibility to make sure the work was done properly. I should not have to do this since her company should have made sure this situation should not occur (grass growing so quickly and abundantly) ! She did not care after receiving payment. I left a message on her voicemail to ask her to come out access the situation, and she has not returned my call. MA Landscaping should have done a better job in treating the soil, so that this inconceivable situation did not happen. I was very clear about not cutting grass. However, I have not only weeds growing but grass. The company did not do their due diligence. If this is their practice in landscaping, they should inform their clients so we should know. I reviewed the contract, and she said she would use a weed block. But, I am skeptical about the weed blocker, the process, and so on, especially when the clients expresses their desires. Beware and do your due diligence before hiring. It was not my job to spray vinegar for weeks/months when she was supposed to ensure the process was adequately taken care of. Now, I am stuck with abundant of weeds and grass growing after 1-2 weeks in my back yard--this should not have happened this quickly. She told me it was normal. So disappointed.. would never use them again! Sincerely, Jennie Chaplin, PhD Addition Edit: Please see response to Owner's response. 1. MA Team posted images of my yard (before and after ) without my consent. 2) MA never notified me of any of these "invasive weeds" (either written or verbal communication). 3) MA Team did not issue me a warranty 4) MA Team never notified me (verbally or orally) about email being the "standard method of communication" Thanks for responding to my reviewJennie C.
- Business Description:With over 22 years of experience Capitol Landscaping Inc is an expert in the landscaping, hardscaping and lawn & yard work trade. We sustain our business on quality and integrity. The president of the company personally supervises each job before telling the customer it's done.We look forward to earning your businesRecent Review:The sand originally installed between my driveway pavers had largely washed away after a number of years, allowing weeds and moss to grow there in abundance. I contracted Capitol Landscaping to replace the sand with longer-lasting polymer sand at a cost of $5000+. The work was performed in November 2020 but, within six months, weeds and moss have grown back between the pavers almost as badly as before the work was performed. The company has failed to even inspect the obviously poorly performed installation despite promises to come back to the house multiple times. This company does NOT stand behind it's work and I definitely do not recommend them. It was a complete waste of moneyJAMES R.
- Business Description:$25 for landscape design plan and 2D drawing. Triton Design Group Inc was founded in 2003. It is owned and personally presided over by Kuldar Kurrik, a noted agrarian expert of Estonian descent. It provides a variety of artistic, ground finishing/keeping service to patrons throughout the The Nation's Capital Metro. area. Triton Design Group champions world renown, comprehensive landscaping help: grand, outdoor spatial planning, new plant implementation, maintenance; stone wall, patio, deck,..Recent Review:Kuldar is extremely thorough and professional. His proposal was far and away the most in-depth and detailed of the bunch. I would not hesitate to reach out to him again.M B.
- Business Description:Our vision is to grow steadily year after year and remain in the industry permanently. We will have competitive prices and do quality work! We will always be fair; our goal in five years is for “Nueva Vista” to be known because of the excellence of our work. Our focus is to have 100% customer satisfaction. No subs. Cost is determined by size of the job. We can work after hours and do not charge for travel. Nueva Vista Award winning lawn and irrigation servicesRecent Review:Hired Nueva Vista to mow lawn of my father's property after he passed away until we could sell it. Walter went out there and gave me an estimate without me even having to go meet him; the price was reasonable and he was willing to only mow every other week (some places only do weekly) so we went ahead with it. I was elated at how nice the place looked -- they did a better job than I had been doing! They trimmed up the scrub brush growing along the sheds and things without nicking them up, they got areas I was too scared to drive a mower over and they even carried a bunch of brush I had left in the yard to the brush pile I hadn't even told them where to find. In general, excellent job of taking care of the yard -- would highly recommend themRobert B.
Deals in Annandale for Landscaping
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
When it comes to repairing your lawn’s bare spots, overseeding can be the solution. Overseeding is a simple way to reinvigorate your lawn and restore your dead, patchy grass back to a lush, green carpet again.
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Find Landscapers in
- North Springfield
- Seven Corners
- West Springfield
- Falls Church
- Bailey S Crossroads
- Dunn Loring
- Pimmit Hills
- Fairfax Station
- Fort Belvoir
Landscapers in Annandale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations14872 Persistence Dr
- 1 Touch Cleaning Services and landscaping8776 wellington rd
- 1st Lady Janitorial Services, LLC2275 RESEARCH Blvd Suite 500
- 2 Torres Remodeling8162 mount vernon
- 3 J's Next Level Landscaping4776 Benecia Ln
- '58 Foundations
- A & A Renovations3245 Blundell Rd
Falls Church, Virginia
- A & M Land ServicePO Box 5737
- A & M PROGRESS10608 CAMFIELD ST
- A and S Tree service and Landscaping 2029 Meander Run Rd
Locust Dale, Virginia
- A ProLawn Service Corp.280 Victory Rd
- A&D Remodeling LLC15403 Bounds Ave
- A&P's Tree Service & Landscapes8649 Sudley Rd
- A&S Landscaping & ConstructionPO Box 921
Great Falls, Virginia
- A-1 COMPLETE TREECARE & LANDSCANG4431 RINGWOOD RD
- A-1 Lawn and Landscape, LLCPO Box 895
- A-1 TREE EXPERT CO1704 Henry Rd.
- A-One Lawn Service/ Junk Removal6823 Riverdale Rd
- A-PLUS CONSTRUCTION LLC6107 WESSON DR
- A. Graham Maintenance4504 Sutherland Circle
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- A.W. Flay Tree Surgeon LLC10396 Twisted Oak Ln
- ABB hauling
- Able Homes Groups6766 Race Track Rd #204
- Above All Landscaping & Tree Service14714 Darbydale Ave
- Absolute Landscaping1330 S. Columbus St.
- Absolute Tree Inc8601 Richmond Hwy
- AC&M Landscape Design and HardscapeP.O. Box 5913
- Acclaim Home Services5765F Burke Centre Parkway Suite 215
- ADAMS HANDYMAN SERVICESPO BOX 11205
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- ADG Contractor3120 Collie Lane
Falls Church, Virginia
- ADM Tree Service & Landscaping LLCPO Box 313
- ADR Residential Services8022 Riverside Farm Rd
- Advanced Construction Group1112 N Fairfax St
- Advantage Home Improvements2324 W Longview Dr
- Advantage Lawn & Landscaping15200 Kapp Valley Way
- ADVANTAGE LAWNS LLCP.O. Box 467
- aeratorsfrommars3 Washington St NE 3
- Affordable Lawn Care Landscaping and Tree ServicePO Box 228
- AFFORDABLE LAWN SPRINKLERS & LIGHTING133 PATRICK ST SE
- Alba Contracting Co5312 Montgomery St
- Alba Stone Masonry6914 Gillings Rd
- ALCOA CONCRETE & MASONRY INC4908 46TH AVE STE B
- Alcocer concrete and more10015 ellis rd
- Aleman Concrete Services1803 irene ct
- Alfa Landscaping, Inc.13425 Keating Dr.
- Alfaro's Tree ExpertPO Box 83802
- All American Lawn & Tree Service LLC1602 Belle View Blvd
- All American Lawn Care & Landscaping inc15669 Andover Heights Dr
- All American Property Management15123 alaska rd
- All City Builders & Fabricators411 New York Ave NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- All Seasons Tree and Landscaping7610 Brink Rd
- Allegiance Home Improvement Services, LLCP.O. Box 1670
Temple Hills, Maryland
- ALLEN LAWN & TREE SVC INC6216 SEABROOK RD D
- Allen Porter Complete Lawn MaintenancePO Box 230566
- AllGreen Landscape CompanyPO Box 2597
- Alliance Construction LLC11000 Brookland Rd
Glenn Dale, Maryland
- Almaraz Landscape Garden6387 edsall rd
- Altavista Landscaping, LLCPO Box 5015
- Alvarado General Contractors118 Central Ave
- Alyosha Village13674 hiddenhollow ln
- Amada Landscaping IncPO Box 2029
- Amaya Home Improvement7811 Snead Ln.
Falls Church, Virginia
- American Exteriors & Masonry26 Fairfax St SE Unit 204
- American Irrigation3752 Beach Drive Blvd
- American multi services
- American Roots Inc.10495 Balmoral Place
NEW MARKET, Maryland
- AmeriDECK Ltd.34 shining willow way Unit 373
- AMICUS GREEN BUILDING CENTER4080 HOWARD AVE A
- Amplified Services3856 Pinewood terr
Falls Church, Virginia
- Anchor Landscape and Property Services, LLC5704 General Washington Dr.
- ANDY'S HOME IMPROVEMENT6829 SILVER ANN DRIVE
- Angelic Home Improvements & Landscaping Servicesp o box 1423
- Anthony Alberga Services LLC1337 Butterfly Lane
- Anthony Wilder Design Build Inc7913 MacArthur Blvd
Cabin John, Maryland
- Antique Floors & Restoration LLC37736 Hyatt Ln
- Antonio Landscaping LLC6316 S Kings Hwy
- Antonio's Landscaping16556 sherwood Place
- Apex Landscape2844 shananadale dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Appalachian Tree Co Inc4081 Bill Moxley Rd
Mount Airy, Maryland
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archer Contractors RPD CorpPO Box 111
- Area Landscaping Inc4118 Olley Ln
- Arhitectum LLC1575 Anderson Rd Suite 315
- Arlington Home ServicePO Box 5682
- Armor Turf & Pest6568 Grays Mill Rd
- Artisan Outdoor LivingPO Box 5251
- ARTISTIC GARDENS2296 GLENMORE TER
- As You Like It Landscaping4224B Ijamsville Rd
- Ascension Services, Inc497 Fillmore St
- Ashton Manor Environmental17701 New Hampshire Avenue
- Avalons Design5438 Taney Ave
- Avalos Stone and Landscape3516 Longfellow St
- Avec Construction Inc11601 Vantage Hill Rd Ste 21B
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Avila's Lawn ServicePO Box 368
- AYALA LANDSCAPING1330 Horner Rd
- Ayalas Construction7532 Quail Run Ln
- A & A Renovations