Mr. T's Moving and Hauling

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2010

4.1

We have been in business for 17 years, we are family owned and locally operated We take pride in our work and strive for complete customer service....

HMF PROPERTY PRESERVATION

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Locations: 4706 Meadowcroft Rd. Greensboro, NC 27406 office phone: 443-531-9581 16310 NE 18th Ave. North Miami Beach, FL 33162 office phone: 443-381-8349

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi
Movers Direct LLC

Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the books.

12/20/2020

Thieves. They move your stuff and then come back to rob you. Beware. The police will corroborate that this company is not to be trusted. Thank goodness for hidden cameras.

Description of Work
Moving furniture

Category hauling services

08/11/2019

No call, no show on the day of the move. Even when I confirmed the day before

Description of Work
Needed moving services

08/09/2017

Everything wrapped and padded so my household goods were protected. The crew worked quickly, but thoroughly!

Description of Work
Moving furniture from rented home to new home

04/29/2015

The three individuals showed up with the two trucks as planned. Within the first 30 minutes, the police showed up at my house looking for one of the men, and he had to leave with them to resolve an issue. I then had two individuals that continued loading up the trucks. Obviously this change increased the number of hours it took to load my contents. When the trucks were loaded, the 3rd man showed u...

Description of Work
I contracted with Mr Ts to load and move my household furniture from one location in Tyler to another. The contract was for 3 people and two trucks at the agreed hourly rate.

Category hauling services,moving companies

08/11/2014

TERRIBLE!!!!!!! I cannot say that strong enough. Due to the death of my husband, I had to sell my home and move to Florida to stay with my children. First, they showed up 1 hour late. I was told 4 men would be sent and there were only 3. I was also told they would bring the shrink wrap for no extra charge. They did not have it and had to go get it. Out of the 3 men, only one might have been qualif...

Description of Work
The movers were to load my belongings from a 3 bedroom home into a 28 foot ABF trailer which would then go to Florida. Originally I was promised 4 men. They arrived 1 hour late and there were only 3 men.

Residential and Commercial Moving and Hauling