Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Spring, TX
There are 6 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Spring
- Arti Turf SolutionsI needed a small repair done on my existing turf and was expecting it to be difficult to find someone because of the job size. Chris from Arti Turf contacted me immediately, came out to survey and performed the repair. He committed to me that he would give the same attention to detail for my repair as he does for big jobs. He did! I definitely would recommend Chris and Arti Turf read less
- Gerard J Duhon PEOutstanding ! In our neighborhood we have two types of foundations: those that are cracked and those about to crack. Our home foundation was cracking. We had four "Foundation repair" company come out; they gave estimates ranging from $7,000 to $16,000. Before deciding on what to do, we called Mr Duhon, an independent Texas certified structural engineer. He saved us lots of money by coming up with a plan after thoroughly inspecting and measuring our home, surrounding trees and soils. We chose a highly reputable company whose plan was exactly in-line with the engineer's recommendation. We're very happy with the results read less
- Gerard J Duhon PEContacted Gerard about performing a home inspection and land survey due to the many cracks we were seeing in our walls and floors. He arrived on time for the inspection. He took his time and really did a thorough job. He was very patient and answered all of my questions in a way that I could understand what was going on with my house. He made some recommendations on corrective actions we could take. He also emailed me a typed report of his findings and recommendations; along with the land survey. I was very impressed with his professionalism and his knowledge read less
- Elevation Express Land SurveysI contacted them mainly because of Angie’s List. Since they are in Katy and I’m in the woodlands I didn’t think they would travel that far so I tried other survey companies first. No one responded. So I called. The nicest lady answered the phone and I told her what I needed. She emailed me the information form which I filled out online and emailed back. Soon I as on the list. The survey was completed and I got the certificate. Very,very,very reasonable. True professional group read less
- Elevation Express Land SurveysI needed a survey done quickly and they promptly returned my call, set up the survey and delivered it right on time as they promised. Easy to work with!
- Elevation Express Land SurveysThe company was responsive and produced the certificate in the time promised. They produced the certificate needed for the insurance company to underwrite flood insurance.
- Elevation Express Land SurveysI t went well. They came and did the job and we were able to get our Flood Insurance reduced by $1200.00
- DARAM ENGINEERS INCI called DaRam Engineers Inc. to help me with a special survey to split up 1 parcel of land into 2 parcels. I also needed an elevation certificate for each of the 2 newly formed lots. I could not be more pleased with the whole process of working with them. Not only did they give me a great price but they were very professional and easy to work with. If anyone is in need of an elevation certificate or survey, you won't be disappointed calling Daram. They also offer other engineering services. Highly recommend read less
- GREENWOOD KING PROPERTIESI HIGHLY suggest Cheryl Cooper of Greenwood King Properties. She is a top producer and has been in the real estate business for over 25 years. My house was setting on the market for 6 months! Someone recommended Cheryl to me and she sold it for me in ONE day!! She staged it for me and had an open house and the first couple that came to the open house put a contract on it. She is hard working, caring, and honest. Forget about the rest and try the best...Cheryl Cooper Greenwood King Properties. You wont be sorry! http://www.fivestarprofessional.com/fiveStarAssets/pdfs/sections/HOURE_2015Section_FINAL_LowRes.pd read less
- Elevation Express Land SurveysI did everything by email with Sonya Irshad. She called the title company and I didn't even know the title commitment was completed and they sent the survey with the invoice to be paid at closing. Great Job. No Problems.
Land Surveyors in Spring
- Business Description:Since the beginning of our journey in this field, our dedication to the work and motivation to grow have led us to more than 400 lighting projects performed and counting. We can complete the full lighting project and fit the lightning levels that you require for any installation. Our multidisciplinary team using state of the art technology will help you with any requirement from the residential to the industrial market. Our goal is to achieve the highest level of quality and customer partnert.. read lessRecent Review:It was outstanding. They also kept my workspace very clean and I was able to do my work on the site.Daniel H.
- Business Description:5 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR STUMP GRINDING. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY. SERVICE AREA IS NATIONWIDE DURING HURRICANE & ICE SEASON.Recent Review:Always good working with Texas Tree Masters.Cynthia H C.
- Business Description:Houston Foundation Analysis & Repair Services is dedicated to the solution of problems for residential or commercial foundations. BEFORE you spend a fortune on sky high foundation repairs with no guarantee of success, let us inspect your foundation by our Texas-licensed Professional Engineer in Structural Engineering, Mark E. Haas, PE, with more than 30 years of engineering experience. Our recommended solutions treat the source of your foundation movement whereas foundation companies only tre.. read lessRecent Review:Analysis of a wall to determine if it was load bearingKelly M.
- Business Description:Steven’s Custom Landscape Design & Irrigation has been serving Houston and the surrounding areas with all of their custom landscaping needs. In 1989, Steven Ricklefsen started a lawn service company that has transitioned into a Custom Landscape Design & Irrigation Company. Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction, and we are second to none! Our services include Home & Business: Irrigation, Lighting, Pavers & Flagstone, Outdoor Kitchens, Fire Pits, Covered Patios, Walk Ways, and Seasonal Color. We.. read lessRecent Review:The outcome far exceeded our expectations! Mr. Rickelfsen was the only person out of a half dozen that we called, that ever called us back, including some on Angie's List. The crew was courteous and professional and we would definitely hire again read lessBarbara J.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience, we bring the quality and experience you can trust. A Best Foundation Repair, offers fast, friendly and courteous service. We use only the best products and are always eager to answer your questions and concerns. We have built our reputation on our commitment to providing quality service, which has earned us an impressive reputation with many valuable customers. We take pride in delivering value through top quality, dependable work with excellent price and rel.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent... work was both professionally, efficiently and well done on 12/7/20. Recently when a issue arose... their response was quick and a solution is to be scheduled.Paula W.
- Business Description:Dedicated to the solution of problems in residential and commercial buildings, a professional engineer registered in Texas and Louisiana, an ICC code certified inspector (plumbing, electrical, mechanical, fuel gas, structural), a structural engineer, and primary state warranty inspector (structural and workmanship & materials) during the TRCC period. Additional DBA - Engineered Foundation Solutions. Additional fax - (281) 404-9961 read lessRecent Review:Never responded to my Phone Calls or Requests. Total bust!Bruce B.
- Business Description:C&R Surveying offers the very best land surveying services at very competitive rates. At C&R Surveying customer service KNOWS NO BOUNDARY.Recent Review:They did a residential lot survey for us in 2010 and everything was good then. We needed another survey done to update improvements. We called and left multiple messages for them with no call back. Very unprofessional and unreliable read lessJennifer R.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of surveying experience our licensed surveyor brings to the table a wealth of knowledge and professional integrity along with everyday hands-on operation of all projects. We utilize GPS, Conventional Surveying, and “Cad” Drafting in whatever combination required to produce the most accurate and reliable product for your project. Email questions to email@example.com read lessRecent Review:Got no response for my request and no service was performedTravis C.
- Business Description:AK UTILITIES is a privately owned underground locating service. Texas One Call does not recognize private utilities such as independently owned gas, power or communication lines just to name a few. Also utilities that are non members of Texas One Call are not notified when excavation is taking place. Let our experienced and safety trained technicians check your work area to ensure no damages occur and to give you optimum placement for your work. We are a Gold Star Member of the Better Bu.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- The Woodlands
- Panorama Village
- Cut And Shoot
- Jersey Village
- New Caney
land surveyors in Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24HR Painting15106 Sun Glaze Ct
- 24HR Painting
- C & C Surveying Inc7424 FM 1488 Ste A
- C & W Surveying12719 Spectrum Dr Suite 101
San Antonio, Texas
- C&R Surveying, Inc.11814 Brownwood Dr.
- Campbell Enterprise4519 Geneva Dr
- CEI ENGINEERING3108 SW Regency Pkwy
- Charlie Kalkomey Surveying6415 Reading Rd
- Civil-Surv Land Surveying5909 West Loop S Ste 200
- C & C Surveying Inc
- ironhorse landsevice17719 south dr
- ironhorse landsevice
- LIS Survey Technologies Corporation1400 Everman Parkway 231
Fort Worth, Texas
- LIS Survey Technologies Corporation
- Oliver Metro Building1385 FM 359 Suite 317
- Oliver Metro Building
- Rolando Berrios Lawn Service & Maintenance2511 North rim drive
- Rolando Berrios Lawn Service & Maintenance
- S&B Forklift Repair Services7047 Avenue E
- Skyler Design Build6922 Careywood Dr
- SOUTH TEXAS SURVEYING ASSOCIATES INC11281 RICHMOND AVE STE J-101
- Southern Global Safety Services, Inc.2986 CR 180
- Steven's Custom Landscape Design & Irrigation8503 Forest Arbor Ct
- S&B Forklift Repair Services
- Zander Homes411 N. Sam Houston Pkwy E Suite 210
- Zander Homes