How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Spring, TX
There are 4 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Spring
- Texas Land Title SurveyorsThe surveyor who answered the phone was extremely rude, said he didn't have time for questions, then hung up me. Top notch!
- CBG Surveying IncThey surveyed our property twice within two weeks, one was the original and the other was a revision. A corner point location between the two surveys differed by 8-9 inches. Yes, two separate measurements that differed by .7-8 feet, not 2-3 inches. Background. The property next door was sold, house demolished, and foundation framing started so we decided to get a boundary survey after seeing the house would dominate the lot and with feet of our property. We hired CMG to survey our property. After receiving the survey, we compared it with my neighbor’s survey. Along our shared property line, the corner point location differed by about 8 inches between the surveys. I contacted CMG to discuss this with my neighbor’s surveyor. CMG revised their previous survey which then aligned to my neighbor’s survey and the corner point was changed by 8 inches. I asked the supervisor at CMG how they could survey the same property twice, within two weeks, and come up with two very different locations for the NW property corner point. I considered an 8 inch difference between two measurements to be excessive and unreliable. CMG told me they used the same data as my neighbor’s surveyor for my revised survey. And that made sense. If you put in the same data and use the same method to calculate the locations, you better get the same result. He also told me that he signed the survey so it has to be trusted. I explained that he signed the original survey, which was intended to be the only survey, so it was to be trusted. The second survey was a revision of the first to resolve a conflict, and it too was signed. At that point, I decided to hire someone else to resolve the problem. I can only understand their revision as a way to avoid a legal conflict, not as a reliable survey to use for protecting your property
- Arti Turf SolutionsI needed a small repair done on my existing turf and was expecting it to be difficult to find someone because of the job size. Chris from Arti Turf contacted me immediately, came out to survey and performed the repair. He committed to me that he would give the same attention to detail for my repair as he does for big jobs. He did! I definitely would recommend Chris and Arti Turf
- Elevation Express Land SurveysI contacted them mainly because of Angie’s List. Since they are in Katy and I’m in the woodlands I didn’t think they would travel that far so I tried other survey companies first. No one responded. So I called. The nicest lady answered the phone and I told her what I needed. She emailed me the information form which I filled out online and emailed back. Soon I as on the list. The survey was completed and I got the certificate. Very,very,very reasonable. True professional group
- Elevation Express Land SurveysI needed a survey done quickly and they promptly returned my call, set up the survey and delivered it right on time as they promised. Easy to work with!
- Elevation Express Land SurveysI t went well. They came and did the job and we were able to get our Flood Insurance reduced by $1200.00
- Carnes Engineering IncHe's really nice to work with and everyone we've recommended him to has saved a lot of money by utilizing his services.
- PROBSTFELD & ASSOCIATESTHE COMPANY IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY. THEY ARE TIMELY AND FRIENDLY. THEY OFFER LOW PRICES. IN A WORD PROFESSIONAL.
- DARAM ENGINEERS INCI called DaRam Engineers Inc. to help me with a special survey to split up 1 parcel of land into 2 parcels. I also needed an elevation certificate for each of the 2 newly formed lots. I could not be more pleased with the whole process of working with them. Not only did they give me a great price but they were very professional and easy to work with. If anyone is in need of an elevation certificate or survey, you won't be disappointed calling Daram. They also offer other engineering services. Highly recommend
- Elevation Express Land SurveysCalling the office to arrange for the service was easy and the lady who runs the office (Sonya) was extremely nice and helpful. We had a minor glitch when the surveyor showed up while we were not at home because they forgot to tell us that he was coming. We did not have to be present for him to do his work, but he did need access to the back yard and we had not unlocked the gate since we did not know he was coming. We simply rescheduled the work with Sonya and the next time we had the gate unlocked. The surveyor knocked on the door just to let us know he was there, but otherwise he was completely unobtrusive and quick to complete his work. I did not pay for the service until the survey was ready for us, and this was all handled by email. The survey was in the form of a pdf document and does have the engineer stamp, etc. We were pleased with the service and would have no qualms with using them again
Last update on May 6, 2022
Land Surveyors in Spring
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- The Woodlands,
- Oak Ridge North,
- Panorama Village,
- Cut And Shoot,
- Jersey Village,
- New Caney,
- Roman Forest,
- Patton Village,
land surveyors in Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Best Foundation Repair16023 East Fwy
Channelview, Texas 77530
- A Best Foundation Repair
- Elevation Express Land Surveys1450 W Grand Pkwy Ste G158
Katy, Texas 77494
- Elevation Express Land Surveys
- Houston Foundation Analysis & Repair4430 Talina Way
Houston, Texas 77041
- Houston Foundation Analysis & Repair
- Precision Surveyors950 Threadneedle Ste 150
Houston, Texas 77079
- Precision Surveyors
- TEXAS TREE MASTERS20227 REGENTS CORNER DR
Katy, Texas 77449
- TEXAS TREE MASTERS