Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Magnolia, TX
There are 4 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Magnolia
- Arti Turf SolutionsI needed a small repair done on my existing turf and was expecting it to be difficult to find someone because of the job size. Chris from Arti Turf contacted me immediately, came out to survey and performed the repair. He committed to me that he would give the same attention to detail for my repair as he does for big jobs. He did! I definitely would recommend Chris and Arti Turf read less
- Gerard J Duhon PEOutstanding ! In our neighborhood we have two types of foundations: those that are cracked and those about to crack. Our home foundation was cracking. We had four "Foundation repair" company come out; they gave estimates ranging from $7,000 to $16,000. Before deciding on what to do, we called Mr Duhon, an independent Texas certified structural engineer. He saved us lots of money by coming up with a plan after thoroughly inspecting and measuring our home, surrounding trees and soils. We chose a highly reputable company whose plan was exactly in-line with the engineer's recommendation. We're very happy with the results read less
- Gerard J Duhon PEContacted Gerard about performing a home inspection and land survey due to the many cracks we were seeing in our walls and floors. He arrived on time for the inspection. He took his time and really did a thorough job. He was very patient and answered all of my questions in a way that I could understand what was going on with my house. He made some recommendations on corrective actions we could take. He also emailed me a typed report of his findings and recommendations; along with the land survey. I was very impressed with his professionalism and his knowledge read less
- Elevation Express Land SurveysI contacted them mainly because of Angie’s List. Since they are in Katy and I’m in the woodlands I didn’t think they would travel that far so I tried other survey companies first. No one responded. So I called. The nicest lady answered the phone and I told her what I needed. She emailed me the information form which I filled out online and emailed back. Soon I as on the list. The survey was completed and I got the certificate. Very,very,very reasonable. True professional group read less
- Elevation Express Land SurveysI needed a survey done quickly and they promptly returned my call, set up the survey and delivered it right on time as they promised. Easy to work with!
- Elevation Express Land SurveysThe company was responsive and produced the certificate in the time promised. They produced the certificate needed for the insurance company to underwrite flood insurance.
- Elevation Express Land SurveysI t went well. They came and did the job and we were able to get our Flood Insurance reduced by $1200.00
- DARAM ENGINEERS INCI called DaRam Engineers Inc. to help me with a special survey to split up 1 parcel of land into 2 parcels. I also needed an elevation certificate for each of the 2 newly formed lots. I could not be more pleased with the whole process of working with them. Not only did they give me a great price but they were very professional and easy to work with. If anyone is in need of an elevation certificate or survey, you won't be disappointed calling Daram. They also offer other engineering services. Highly recommend read less
- GREENWOOD KING PROPERTIESI HIGHLY suggest Cheryl Cooper of Greenwood King Properties. She is a top producer and has been in the real estate business for over 25 years. My house was setting on the market for 6 months! Someone recommended Cheryl to me and she sold it for me in ONE day!! She staged it for me and had an open house and the first couple that came to the open house put a contract on it. She is hard working, caring, and honest. Forget about the rest and try the best...Cheryl Cooper Greenwood King Properties. You wont be sorry! http://www.fivestarprofessional.com/fiveStarAssets/pdfs/sections/HOURE_2015Section_FINAL_LowRes.pd read less
- Elevation Express Land SurveysThey were very personal and very attentive. They return all of your phone calls. I think they are a great company to have on Angie's List.
Land Surveyors in Magnolia
- Business Description:Houston Foundation Analysis & Repair Services is dedicated to the solution of problems for residential or commercial foundations. BEFORE you spend a fortune on sky high foundation repairs with no guarantee of success, let us inspect your foundation by our Texas-licensed Professional Engineer in Structural Engineering, Mark E. Haas, PE, with more than 30 years of engineering experience. Our recommended solutions treat the source of your foundation movement whereas foundation companies only tre.. read lessRecent Review:Analysis of a wall to determine if it was load bearingKelly M.
- Business Description:5 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR STUMP GRINDING. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY. SERVICE AREA IS NATIONWIDE DURING HURRICANE & ICE SEASON.Recent Review:Always good working with Texas Tree Masters.Cynthia H C.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience, we bring the quality and experience you can trust. A Best Foundation Repair, offers fast, friendly and courteous service. We use only the best products and are always eager to answer your questions and concerns. We have built our reputation on our commitment to providing quality service, which has earned us an impressive reputation with many valuable customers. We take pride in delivering value through top quality, dependable work with excellent price and rel.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent... work was both professionally, efficiently and well done on 12/7/20. Recently when a issue arose... their response was quick and a solution is to be scheduled.Paula W.
- Business Description:Steven’s Custom Landscape Design & Irrigation has been serving Houston and the surrounding areas with all of their custom landscaping needs. In 1989, Steven Ricklefsen started a lawn service company that has transitioned into a Custom Landscape Design & Irrigation Company. Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction, and we are second to none! Our services include Home & Business: Irrigation, Lighting, Pavers & Flagstone, Outdoor Kitchens, Fire Pits, Covered Patios, Walk Ways, and Seasonal Color. We.. read lessRecent Review:The outcome far exceeded our expectations! Mr. Rickelfsen was the only person out of a half dozen that we called, that ever called us back, including some on Angie's List. The crew was courteous and professional and we would definitely hire again read lessBarbara J.
- Business Description:C&R Surveying offers the very best land surveying services at very competitive rates. At C&R Surveying customer service KNOWS NO BOUNDARY.Recent Review:They did a residential lot survey for us in 2010 and everything was good then. We needed another survey done to update improvements. We called and left multiple messages for them with no call back. Very unprofessional and unreliable read lessJennifer R.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of surveying experience our licensed surveyor brings to the table a wealth of knowledge and professional integrity along with everyday hands-on operation of all projects. We utilize GPS, Conventional Surveying, and “Cad” Drafting in whatever combination required to produce the most accurate and reliable product for your project. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org read lessRecent Review:Got no response for my request and no service was performedTravis C.
- Business Description:Landscape design focuses on both the integrated master landscape planning of a property and the specific garden design of landscape elements and plants within it. The practical, aesthetic, horticultural, and environmental sustainability components merit Landscape design inclusion. It is often divided into hardscape design and softscape design. Landscape designers often collaborate with related disciplines such as architecture and geography, soils and civil engineering, surveying, landscape co.. read less
- Business Description:Jeff,Christopher,And Justin with IronHorse Land Service's are a new up and coming company with in the Cy-Fair community (suburb of the greater Houston area)We are a small but uniformed and professional company we maintain a professional image and always make sure the job is handled in a timely manner and fashion, we hold memberships at the Cy-fair Chamber of Commerce and Cy-fair VFD we also donate 5% of every job completed to Children's Charities of America! Because it is our believe that the.. read less
- Business Description:We provide Environmental, Health and Safety Services. There is no project too small or large for us to complete. Our job costs are based upon the project requirements. Please see our website southernglobal.ne read less
- Business Description:At Ameripride Construction, these words are not something that are said, and then quickly forgotten. While Customer service is our top priority, employees at Ameripride Construction take personal pride in exceeding expectations and ensuring that our customers receive the top quality construction that we have become renowned for. Ameripride Construction Company understands our customer's building project is something that goes far beyond simple bricks and mortar. We design, build and renovate,.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- The Woodlands
- Panorama Village
- Prairie View
- Cut And Shoot
- Jersey Village
- New Waverly
land surveyors in Magnolia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24HR Painting15106 Sun Glaze Ct
- 24HR Painting
- C & C Surveying Inc7424 FM 1488 Ste A
- C & W Surveying12719 Spectrum Dr Suite 101
San Antonio, Texas
- C&R Surveying, Inc.11814 Brownwood Dr.
- Campbell Enterprise4519 Geneva Dr
- Charlie Kalkomey Surveying6415 Reading Rd
- Civil-Surv Land Surveying5909 West Loop S Ste 200
- C & C Surveying Inc
- ironhorse landsevice17719 south dr
- ironhorse landsevice
- LIS Survey Technologies Corporation1400 Everman Parkway 231
Fort Worth, Texas
- LIS Survey Technologies Corporation
- Mammoth Industries2667 Skyview Glenn Court
- Mammoth Industries
- Oliver Metro Building1385 FM 359 Suite 317
- Oliver Metro Building
- Rolando Berrios Lawn Service & Maintenance2511 North rim drive
- Rolando Berrios Lawn Service & Maintenance
- S&B Forklift Repair Services7047 Avenue E
- Skyler Design Build6922 Careywood Dr
- SOUTH TEXAS SURVEYING ASSOCIATES INC11281 RICHMOND AVE STE J-101
- Southern Global Safety Services, Inc.2986 CR 180
- Steven's Custom Landscape Design & Irrigation8503 Forest Arbor Ct
- S&B Forklift Repair Services
- Zander Homes411 N. Sam Houston Pkwy E Suite 210
- Zander Homes