Graceful Maid Service

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

6010 W Spring Creek Pkwy

Plano, TX 75024

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Graceful Maid is a family owned and operated cleaning service based out of Little Elm, TX. We specialize in residential maid service, post-construction/make-ready clean up, and Move-in/out cleanings. No job is too small, big, or tough for us! With every service provided we aim to sustain our 5 core values of a professional, experienced, reliable, dedicated, and competitive service to all customers....

house cleaning (45)blind cleaning (14)window cleaning (6)ceiling fan installation (5)professional organizers (2)

02/03/2021

Excellent job. I would hire for recurring but I am unable to be present to let them in. They do not take keys and I do not like to leave a key outside

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

02/02/2021

Graceful Maids were fantastic! Very polite, professional and very thorough! Highly recommend these group of ladies!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

11/26/2020

Elizabeth and Alma were great. I plan to have them back soon

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

10/27/2020

I used them for the first time and they did an amazing job!! They were on time, professional and did a great job. I will be having them come on a regular basis going forward. I highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

10/17/2020

Excellent. Girls did a great job. Everything was dusted not just the tops of things, fans done, mirrors and door that had windows. I would recommend Graceful Maids without any reservation.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/16/2020

The cleaning crew showed up on time and did an amazing job in a short amount of time.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

09/24/2020

Fantastic! The team of 4 ladies showed up right on time (5 minutes early; perfect), were friendly and professional, and got straight down to business immediately. They got our entire 4,100 sf home cleaned in 2 1/2 hours, including dusting EVERYTHING, even every inch of baseboard (baseboard dusting is the bane of my existence LOL), all the blinds and windowsills, just everything. My stress level dr...

Description of Work
Initial deep clean of the house.

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

09/23/2020

I am so happy I found Graceful Maid Service! They are so professional, communicative, and thorough. I was a little weary to have people come into my house while Covid is still a problem, but the ladies are always suited up with masks, gloves, etc., which puts my mind to ease. My house always looks spotless when they leave - especially because they are able to get into the nooks and crannies that a...

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/03/2020

Graceful Maids are awesome!! The ladies that come to my house are so sweet and professional. They do a thorough job. They are so good, My mother has her home cleaned by them as well and she adores them as well.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

08/19/2020

Graceful cleaning did a wonderful job with the move out cleaning service on my clients home. They were professional, friendly and arrived on time. They took their time and made sure no spot was missed. I will definitely be using them again and referring other REALTORS to their service. Thanks again Graceful Maid Service!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 08/20/2020