Graceful Maid Service

Founded undefined • With Angi since August 2019

Graceful Maid is a family owned and operated cleaning service based out of Little Elm, TX. We specialize in residential maid service, post-construction/make-ready clean up, and Move-in/out cleanings. No job is too small, big, or tough for us! With every service provided we aim to sustain our 5 core

2022 Super Service Award

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

house cleaning (60)blind cleaning (17)ceiling fan installation (8)window cleaning (7)professional organizers (2)

11/19/2022

Jeff T.

They showed up and doubled their price. When I declined they are trying to charge me a cancellation fee which I refuse to pay. I have had 2 no shows through Angi and 1 bait and switch on price. Do not use these folks or Angi for house clean services

Description of Work
deep cleaning

Work Completed On 11/18/2022

11/16/2022

Jana L.

Excellent. Xochitl, Karla, and Julie did a great job taking care of us today. They are fun, upbeat, work well together and work efficiently and effectively. They were a joy and we request them to come every time. Thank you for sending Xochitl, Karla, and Julia.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/16/2022

09/12/2022

Randy E.

Excellent work! They did a great job in every room! I plan on hiring them to come clean again.

Description of Work
deep cleaning including blinds

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 09/12/2022

05/12/2022

Gay M.

*Graceful Maids is by far the best cleaning service I have ever had! Every cleaning has been awesome! The ladies are friendly and work hard! I can’t say enough! Excellent!!*

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, window cleaning, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 05/12/2022

04/26/2022

Lynnr W.

On time, very courteous. The only negative is that the blinds could have been done a bit better, but we have dogs….

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/26/2022

02/10/2022

Tamara B.

Great administrative staff AND ladies who came to clean they we’re so sweet! I did have to point out some areas that were missed, but they were cleaned before it was all said and done and most of all the finished product was GREAT! The way my house felt when they left was so nice it smelled cleaned looked cleaned and they deep cleaned the most important things like oven whole bathroom baseboards and dusted in ways I never could. Will be using graceful maids from now own, God bless them with more grace! 😇😇

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/10/2022

Michael B.

it was great, easy to work with. Everyone worked together well and they did a great job of dusting everywhere. would recommend the same group again.

Description of Work
post construction house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

Francesca C.

I have been a client for over a year now and very satisfied with my service. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

Casey M.

Great work from this service provider will use again.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

09/01/2021

Gio H.

9/1/21..Maria & Xochhi was the maids for the day. They both went above a required regular cleaning. All surfaces they could reach got cleaned. Both of these ladies are super detailed. I appreciate their service and they both get a big "10" for their work today. I only want them both for my next cleaning in 3-weeks. Giovina on Round Prairie

Description of Work
House cleaning, recurring service.

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

08/18/2021

Nicole D.

My house looks and smells wonderful! I’m very pleased with our initial service and excited to setup recurring services! Thank you Graceful Maid Service!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

08/09/2021

Alexis T.

Best company I’ve used before. Friendly staff, on time and they left my house smelling amazing. I recommend using them for all your cleaning services. Book today!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

08/05/2021

Ian T.

Great. The team arrived within the time window. They did a fantastic job, and better than any previous cleaning service I've used in the past. We will definitely be using them on a more regular basis.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

Review for Graceful Maid Service - 6010 W Spring Creek Pkwy, Plano, TX - 39430236

07/30/2021

Christopher R.

Excellent cleaning. They show up on time and do an excellent job of cleaning and putting everything back in place. I will continue to use them for my regular cleaning service!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

07/30/2021

Cary T.

My condo has never looked better, especially the bathroom and natural hardwood floors.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

02/03/2021

Patsy B.

Excellent job. I would hire for recurring but I am unable to be present to let them in. They do not take keys and I do not like to leave a key outside

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

02/02/2021

Jessica S.

Graceful Maids were fantastic! Very polite, professional and very thorough! Highly recommend these group of ladies!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, window cleaning, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

11/26/2020

CINDY M.

Elizabeth and Alma were great. I plan to have them back soon

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

10/27/2020

Melissa M.

I used them for the first time and they did an amazing job!! They were on time, professional and did a great job. I will be having them come on a regular basis going forward. I highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

10/17/2020

Dawn J.

Excellent. Girls did a great job. Everything was dusted not just the tops of things, fans done, mirrors and door that had windows. I would recommend Graceful Maids without any reservation.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/16/2020

Matt Wibbels W.

The cleaning crew showed up on time and did an amazing job in a short amount of time.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

09/24/2020

Lauri R.

Fantastic! The team of 4 ladies showed up right on time (5 minutes early; perfect), were friendly and professional, and got straight down to business immediately. They got our entire 4,100 sf home cleaned in 2 1/2 hours, including dusting EVERYTHING, even every inch of baseboard (baseboard dusting is the bane of my existence LOL), all the blinds and windowsills, just everything. My stress level dropped WAY down thanks to Graceful Maid Service doing such an amazing job on our home. I had put off getting a maid service, for YEARS, not wanting to spend the money on something I felt I could do myself. But I'm glad I finally did it; now I can spend my time on other important things like working on my hobbies and hanging out with my husband in the evenings instead of being up doing chores. Every moment is precious, and I'm glad I'm able to spend it more wisely now, thanks to having such a great service in Graceful Maid. These ladies deserve your business!

Description of Work
Initial deep clean of the house.

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

09/23/2020

Shahana M.

I am so happy I found Graceful Maid Service! They are so professional, communicative, and thorough. I was a little weary to have people come into my house while Covid is still a problem, but the ladies are always suited up with masks, gloves, etc., which puts my mind to ease. My house always looks spotless when they leave - especially because they are able to get into the nooks and crannies that are difficult to clean. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Housecleaning