Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Plano, TX
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Plano
- Hanna Surveying and Engineering, LLCSam Hanna was extremely professional, knowledgable, thorough, and trustworthy throughout the process. He completed clearing our land and making a road in a timely manner. I am so thankful we chose him for our survey work and land development. I can't recommend this company enough! If you have any survey needs or land clearing needs give them a call! read less
- Geo Dynamics Foundation Inspectionsexcellent, came highly recommended by neighbor, and he is very knowledgeable and fair price.
- Geo Dynamics Foundation InspectionsVery Well. Jim was extremely thorough & explained every step of the repair process in detail & in understandable terms. Where there were options, he explained his recommendations. He took extensive measurements of the entire house to determine the scope of work needed. He followed up his visit by submitting to us a detailed report for us to present to prospective contractors. Jim made a difficult situation easier to accept. I would also like to mention his wife, Patty, who was very kind in pointing out the scope of Jim's visit in advance read less
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.I had a deadline and called several companies before I found one that would work with me and my bank. There was a mixup in some paper work and when it was realized the owner called me and admitted their mistake and immediately set out to correct the problem, having his surveyor come out after hours and work on it until it was submitted, meeting my deadline. I was very impressed with Mr. Davis's honesty and his eagerness to set things right. You don't see a lot of companies go out of their way to fix problems much less own up to them. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again read less
- Harold M. Ballard, Texas Land SurveyorMr. Ballard conducted a residential land survey for me. My situation was rather complicated due to a property dispute with neighbors. Mr. Ballard's professionalism,expertise,and kind nature made the whole situation easier to endure. His compassion and helpfulness have left a lasting impression on my family and I read less
- CBG Surveying IncBecause of CBG's relationship with a "predecessor" company, I used them as the predecessor company, which is no longer in business, had done an older survey of my house when I purchased it. The initial phone call went great with Lois and she was more than happy to find my old survey in her records. The site visit was done within a few days and I received both an electronic copy and several hard copies in the mail as well. The only reason I gave them a B for quality and not a A, is that I previously had two metal outbuildings on my property, but have subsequently removed one a couple of years ago. The new survey I received still showed both metal buildings. Update: Found an issue with their survey that I ultimately decided to hire another survey company at my expense to provide a new survey to correct. Moving quality rating to C read less
- CBG Surveying IncThey got back to us quickly and dealt primarily through the title company. It was a smooth transaction for us. We would recommend them.
- Peiser & Mankin Surveying, LLCPricing was competitive with other suppliers and they were very responsive. It look about a month to complete the services due to a heavy workload, but they were consistent with communications and updated regularly on timeline for services.
- American Structural InspectionThey had to do the soil test before they could decide how to design the structure. The thing that stands out is the knowledge that they have of structural engineering and honesty. By honesty I mean they don't lie by admission or position, in other words they are very straightforward and knowledgeable read less
- Texas Heritage Surveying LLCGary was prompt and responsive. He worked hard to find all the markers and worked to save us some money, too.
Land Surveyors in Plano
- Recent Review:Awesome response. Quick to schedule, and quick to handle. A++Leon A.
- Business Description:GeoDynamics was founded by Jim McNeme, P.E. in 1992 to offer engineering analysis and design to owners of residential and commercial buildings which have experienced foundation movement and other structural problems. Since its formation, Mr. McNeme has conducted foundation and structural inspections for thousands of residential and commercial structures and designed plans of repair for many of these structures read lessRecent Review:As part of the process to remodel our home we had Jim from Geo Dynamics examine our foundation to ensure that there were no structural problems that we might need to address. Working with both Jim and Patti was a pleasure. They were accommodating to our availability and very helpful to try to keep our project on schedule. Jim spent considerable time in his review during which he answered our questions and explained how foundations work in North Texas. The next day he provided us with the detailed report fully documenting his professional evaluation. Our money was well spent to find out that we don’t have any foundation performance problems. We would definitely use Geo Dynamics again if needed in the future read lessBryan B.
- Business Description:Founded in 1980 by Ken Hyatt, Village Green is a family owned business that specializes in lawn care, landscaping, fertilization and weed control, sprinkler repair. We serve North Dallas, Plano, Richardson, Allen, and Frisco, Texas. We would love to earn your business read lessRecent Review:Neither of Mindy's List top contractors showed sufficient interest in my needs and therefore missed a $10 K project, now completed by an independent contractor!Darryl C.
- Business Description:Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc. is a Family Business started in 1980 with 4 generations of surveyors.Recent Review:Davis emailed and asked if a certain time would work, and it wouldn't work for me. I offered other times, and they never got back to me with a response.David W.
- Business Description:Pitched Roof---Shingles are by far the best performing application for medium to steep-sloped roofs. Today they come in a wide variety of dimensional styles, sizes, designer colors and warranties ranging from 20 years to lifetime. Shingles are made of various materials each with their own characteristics. • Slate & synthetic slate • Clay & Spanish tile (concrete) • Metal (Stand & Seam) • Wood shake shingles • Composition shingles—Most Common Flat Roofs--There are several applications for .. read lessRecent Review:Did a poor job on patch work on sheet rock, ceilings are already cracking, concrete floor paint over spray over everything, and their truck leaked oil in my driveway.Van L.
- Business Description:Quality Home Improvement Elite Home Improvement has built a great ongoing collection of insights, trends and knowledge from around the world to help you make your home the best it can be. Elite Home Improvement can show you great ideas – and then help you make them happen. So for the best tips and ideas to make your home your favorite place to be, you’ll find it all right here. 10 years experience landscaping, remodeling gardens, and completing deck extensions in the DFW Metroplex and Oklahoma read less
- Recent Review:I found their staff to be friendly and professional. After I explained the problem, they assured me my lamp could be fixed. They explained that they had a lot of work preceding mine and it might take 2 months before repairs could be made. This wasn't a problem for me, but I was pleasantly surprised when they contacted me just one month later and said my lamp was fixed. They did a great job of installing a new socket and switch and the lamp works great! The cost of the repair was more than reasonable. I will definitely use them again! <br / read lessSHARON J.
- Business Description:Get The Right Loan. Fast! I offer simple home purchase and refinance loans. Low rates. Low cost. No surprise fees or delayed closings. I take pride in my service and strive to educate and provide the best loan for YOU, not what is best for the bank. With my 13 year experience, I can help with many aspects of the Real Estate purchasing and financing process. I can help you get Pre-Qualified for a mortgage, help you find the right Real Estate Agent and show you strategies to save money during t.. read less
- Business Description:We are a family owned, dedicated Land Survey company that strives to please our customers. We love to give back to our community & charity. We have a charity golf event every year for Scottish Rites Children's Hospital read lessRecent Review:They were scheduled to arrive at my home April 4th at 12pm. They rang my doorbell on April 3rd at 7:15am in the morning and would not leave until I had to shut the door on the man. He just said "Hey I'm just doing my job!!" They did not come on the scheduled day April 4th. They came again on April 5th- at 7:30am in the morning. I was getting dressed and saw someone standing in front of my window!!! Unprofessional, disrespectful and very scary!! You never know when they are coming and what they are doing. Who rings your doorbell at 7:15am in the morning- unannounced and will not leave! Who stands in front of your window at 7:30am in the morning - unannounced..... CBG Texas Survey does read lessPam A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- The Colony
- Saint Paul
- Farmers Branch
- Double Oak
land surveyors in Plano
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.9777 Ferguson Rd
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.
- InfinityRoofing Solutions3402 Windsor Pkwy
- InfinityRoofing Solutions
- Kerry Burt & Associates3308 Preston Rd # 350-175
- Kerry Burt & Associates
- Village Green1316 J Ave
- Village Green