The cost to rewire a house depends on the house size and effort needed to remove old wiring. Rewiring a house may seem daunting, but it may be vital. Read on to determine all the factors that help to determine the cost to rewire your home.
Get matched with top Electricians in Plano, TX
There are 235 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Plano
- Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical1. The vendor contacted me very quickly after my initial inquiry 2. Their technician (Michael) was dispatched promptly after initial contact 3. The office called ahead of time to check on covid issues showing me they cared about your employees health 4. The vendor sent a picture with tracking bug to show who I would be working with (very impressed) 5. The technician was knowledge, friendly and most importantly extremely professional 6. The employee spoke highly of the company and clearly appears to enjoy working for them (again hard to find these days) In the end we could not find a workable middle ground on price and as such I have delayed this particular project to next year when my hope is standby generators are not in such high demand. With that said, this vendor is on my "first to call" list for future projects read less
- Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & ElectricalThe work and professional attitude was exceptional ! The electrician claimed everything he was doing. It was a long, hot day for them but they never complained and worked efficiently and got it all done in a day. Would definitely recommend them for any electrical service!
- Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & ElectricalMichael did an incredible job. Replaced the lites with led . Redid my lights above the kitchen cabinets and had the top fixed for display. Love it.
- Air Patrol Air ConditioningOutstanding! Super experience. Highly recommended. This was a complete replacement of my upstairs and downstairs HVAC systems. The upstairs was an original York from 1999 and the downstairs was a "Frankenstein" of old and newer mismatching components. If I was getting 10 SEER out of either it was a miracle. The experience started with Shawn, who is also the company president, arriving to walk the house and determine the requirements and what our best options might be. He was very professional and friendly. Not condescending, did not play the "I'm the expert so do what I say" game. He was very knowledgeable, patient and willing to explain and respond to questions. Did not upsell at all. In fact several times he made suggestions that actually would save me money. He provided a proposal with the Carrier basic Comfort and high Infinity tier options. He didn't try to sell me on either. He just gave me the facts... pros and cons and pricing. Ultimately I decided on the middle tier Performance line, two stage systems for both upstairs and downstairs. I really wanted two stage systems. I had received three other proposals from different companies and different manufacturers. They all quoted me single stage systems that were thousands higher than what Shawn quoted for this Carrier two stage. Their two stage pricing was so far out there I didn't ask to include them in the proposals. Really makes you wonder since Carrier, Trane, Lennox are relatively close or at least not as far apart as the numbers thrown at me. In fact the Trane guy (the highest proposal by far) quoted a single stage and came back with the old switcheroo and actually quoted RunTru systems, which was not even discussed. I even had a Goodman two stage quoted and it came in a few thousand higher. Hmmm...Makes you question a lot of things. The crew of brothers - Charlie, Cesar and Alex - were great. Hard working, Super polite, professional, and friendly. Quick, clean work. Protected the home when entering, cleaned up and left the home as it was when leaving. They did not shy away from effort and being creative, which showed when I needed a wire run from the attic to the downstairs thermostat to handle two stages. It really was a pleasure to have them do the work and plan to use them for many years to come for my HVAC needs read less
- Air Patrol Air ConditioningOur builder-installed system finally caved after 4 coil failures in10 years. The incredibly great reviews that Air Patrol has received really worked and led us straight to their door. The 5-Star Service starts with Roya, who may just be the most pleasant Customer Service person in the Home Service industry. She took our call and appointment scheduling as if it were the most important and fun contact she had all day. Shawn came to the house and explained every detail as to how our current installation was faulty and what equipment was needed and what he intended to do. Again, the most pleasant and informed HVAC business owner we have ever encountered…and we have been around awhile. He immediately followed up and emailed a contract that detailed everything we had discussed and more, with fair, reasonable, and just plain great pricing. On installation day, Shawn had promised arrival by 8:30 and, at 8:30, the truck pulled up. The Team, all of whom have been mentioned in previous reviews, got to work at once. Yorman, Beto, Francisco and Josiah covered the floors with both tarps and quilts, wore masks and shoe covers, and did everything to ensure that they kept the house safe and clean. They worked diligently from 8:30 to 6:30 and completed the tear down and install of a complete HVAC system in that time. All that with having to maneuver back and forth, up and down through a 2-story townhome to get from the garage staging area to the attic. The Carrier system is working great, and we included two Ecobee (5) Smart Thermostats just to make it fun. The difference in this system to what we had cannot be measured. Beyond EXCELLENT. Will be signing up for their preventive maintenance program and calling them exclusively for service. Air Patrol is truly worthy of all their rave reviews and we are pleased to offer another to the collection. Most highly recommended read less
- Air Patrol Air ConditioningWe're very happy with the work done today. Shawn also took time to help us with the thermostat setup and show us how it works. Air Patrol replaced our entire heating/AC system in 2007 (after which the city inspector said it was one of the best jobs he'd ever seen) and we've stuck with them ever since. You can be confident the work will be done right read less
- AirCo Air Conditioning Heating & PlumbingIt was hot, but Airco took our call and got the job done quickly. Purna came out to our home and got us comfortable again and our unit running fine again in no time.
- Whats Next Remodeling LLCExcellent, Alan and the What's Next Remodeling team are PROFESSIONALS. They were very organized, ahead of schedule, paid great attention to detail, and made sure we were 100% satisfied before finishing the job. I've recommended them to all my friends and family too!
- Legacy PlumbingMike and Ahndre were excellent! They arrived on time, worked hard and fixed all my plumbing issues. They were friendly, courteous and professional. I would recommend Legacy Plumbing to anyone who needs licensed plumbers with integrity.
- ElectricManFixed rate without regard to ease of the job was the reason for fair in the price rating- they have to make a living too
Electricians in Plano
- Business Description:For over 40 years, Texas-based Berkeys has been providing quality plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and now electrical services to homeowners in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. The company sells America’s top-rated brands of heating and air conditioning equipment known for high efficiency, reliability and serviceability. Berkeys Peace of Mind Plan ensures HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical systems all operate safely and at peak efficiency. Berkeys maintains an A+ rating with the Better Busine.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent service. They gave me a good price, they came on time, and did a good service.Deloris M.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of electrical experience, we are here to address all your electrical needs. Ask us about our military discount.Recent Review:Awesome service and great price. Had the appointment setup for the next day. They arrived on time with great communication throughout the booking and appointment process. The guys were fast, clean, and expertly installed and adjusted the chandelier. It looks amazing. Thanks and would definitely hire Sarah and her team again read lessShari R.
- Business Description:Baker Brothers Plumbing, Air & Electric...home of "Great Service!" has been operating in DFW since 1945. Originally focused on plumbing, Baker Brothers has expanded into Air Conditioning & Heating based on the request and demand of our customer base to offer the same quick, efficient and on-time performance and fair pricing which has earned the trust of countless homeowners in Dallas and Fort Worth. Every Baker Brothers plumber and air conditioning technician is fully licensed and certified, .. read lessRecent Review:It went very good and they did a great job.Karen E.
- Business Description:Offices in DFW and Austin for Electrical and HVAC Services! When you have commercial or residential work that needs to be done quickly and with an eye for quality, look no further than Blessed Electric and Air. We have the most highly trained, industry certified technicians with years of experience working for both commercial and residential clients. All of our electricians and A/C techs possess years of on the job experience. Not only that, they're also industry certified and committed to ke.. read lessRecent Review:I called Blessed Air to install two pendant lights after seeing multiple positive reviews on Angie's List. At that time, they had a fixed price coupon on Angie's list. The coupon clearly stated that it is for 1 hour of work with two electricians (or two hours of time for one electrician). I scheduled the appointment with their front desk person and told her about the Angie's coupon. On the actual appointment day, they only showed up with one electrician. The work took two hours and they wanted to charge me for an extra hour of work. I called up the same front desk person and she tried to argue with me that the coupon was for one hour of work regardless of whether it is one or two electricians that got dispatched. Then she further told me that I should have directly redeemed the coupon on Angie's list for that price to be accurate - never mind the fact that you can no longer directly purchase the deal on Angie's list. She was extrememly confrontational. I told her that I am not going to be dealing with her and will dispute the charge with my credit card company. Post this someone else called me (could be the owner) and asked me for my credit card for one hour's worth of work. No referene was made to the dispute - it was as if nothing had happened. I don't normally post reviews but this one has been bothering me a lot. Just wanted to make everyone aware since there may be other suckers like me who are calling up these service providers based on good ratings on Angie's List read lessSameer B.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company. We provide and electrical service and installations for residential, commercial, and industrial projects. Give us a call for a free estimate today at 1-817-403-8278.Recent Review:I hired Paul as a sub last year to complete a large commercial job in Carrollton. Follow up work 9 months later was sought out by the client directly sidestepping my company and violating both Paul and my agreement of non-compete, as well as my Policy and Practices with my client. I also had him do another job for a client late last year and the client was thoroughly disappointed in the quality of the work and price, albeit a bit of a demanding client. Stay away from this vendor, not trustworthy read lessZach B.
- Business Description:Hop2it Electrical is your family-friendly electrician. We pride ourselves in providing "hoppy service", backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. All of our electricians are skilled, background checked, drug tested for your family's safety, and trained to help with any electrical need you may have in your home. All of our work is backed by industry-leading parts and labor warranty. When you need an electrician we are "hare" to help! read less
- Business Description:We are a company dedicated to hiring the most knowledgeable and experienced electricians in the industy5th Generation Electric is ran by a master electrician with over 18 years in the industry. We are a small family ran company offering competitive pricing while still providing top notch service with top notch products. With being a small company we take pride in the fact our customers have quick access to the owner and master electrician. We specialize in safety inspections, troubleshooting,.. read less
- Business Description:FREEDOM ELECTRIC provides all electrical services for residential and commercial properties. We have 50-70 EMPLOYEES. In business for over 10 years. DBA: JOHNNY B ELECTRIC.Recent Review:Went great! Roger was timely, polite, efficient and a great value.Adam G.
- Business Description:Licensed professional experienced electricians we do all kind of electrical work ,clean jobs and work with clients. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today read less
- Business Description:With over 16 years of experience we can help fix your electrical connections so that your life is safer. We help you with your electrical projects, we are updated with THE NATIONAL ELECTRICAL CODE (NEC) . LED Lights, Installations of fans, Plugs, Receptacles, GFCI, Exaust fan, Switches, New Panels, and more, LICENCES AND INSURANCE read lessRecent Review:Demetrio did a fantastic job, he was on time, was very knowledgeable, super thorough and made sure that everything was checked and properly done. I would definitely recommend anyone using his services. Thank you Demetrio read lessCarlos M.
Deals in Plano for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Running electricity to a detached garage or shed brings life to new areas of your home. If you’re building a workspace or a loft, you could even see a return on your investment by making that space livable or useful. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Find Electricians in
- The Colony
- Saint Paul
- Farmers Branch
- Double Oak
Electricians in Plano
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Call I Fix It All
- 1 STOP HOUSE & LAWNP.O. Box 1110
Lake Dallas, Texas
- 1ST CALL INSTALL LLC3415 WATERVIEW TRL
- 1st Choice Chimney3302 Westgrove Dr
- 1st Quality Roofing and Construction6418 Dick Price Rd #100
- 2 M SOLUTIONS802 Greenview Dr
Grand Prairie, Texas
- 3 STAR ELECTRIC3201 Military Pkwy Ste C300B
- 365 Home Solutions13155 Noel Road Suite #900
- 5 star home services317 W Interstate 30
- 5th Generation Electric LLC 15330 LBJ Fwy st. 411
- 8512solutions ltdPO BOX 842
Little Elm, Texas
- 911 Construction Company502 N. Main St.
- 1 Call I Fix It All
- A & A CONTRACTORS18834 Cypress Mountain Dr
- A & B Services6511 Bradford Estates Dr
- A & M ENTERPRISES3101 DALWORTH ST
- A & R Mechanical Contractors2127 W Amherst Ave
- A Better Deal Heating AC Plumbing Electric & AppliPO Box 1668
- A BETTER ELECTRICAL SOLUTION4440 HODGKINS RD
Fort Worth, Texas
- A Christian Contractor2140 W Southlake Blvd
- A Electric309 e.hwy 80
- A Good Electrician1087 Streamside Dr
Cedar Hill, Texas
- A J Electronics Inc2001 Coit Rd Ste 166
- A MARTINEZ "HANDYMAN"243 OAK ST
Highlan Village, Texas
- A PLUS A COMPLETE AUTO REPAIR6211 DENTON HWY
- A Plus Drywall Repair Specialities122 Luna Circle
Royse City, Texas
- A Plus General ContractorsPO Box 617
- A To B Auto Repair Smith5850 BELT LINE RD
- A to z multi service 10006 Candlewood Pl
- A#1 Air601 E Corporate
- A&B Electrical Service124 County Road 414
- A&B SERVICES1721 LAKEMERE DR
- A&J Contractors And Remodeling LLC4949 Tracy Dr
Haltom City, Texas
- A+ Gutters Painting & Sheet Metal3013 Glasgow
- A-1 Guaranteed Foundation RepairPO Box 293686
- A-1 Lightfoot Construction LLC747 N Britain Rd
- A-Anderson Air, Inc.100 Sunbird Ln
- A.C.T. Contractors, LLC445 E. FM 1382 Suite 3352
Cedar Hill, Texas
- A.T.S. Electrical Service305 Creekview Dr
- A/Amp Electrical Services504 Siesta Ct
- A1 Ability Electric4005 Windy Crest Dr
- A1 Garage Door and GateP O Box 270255
Flower Mound, Texas
- A2Z Home Renovations LLC5955 Alpha Rd 829
- AAA Electric4280 E Laketon Ave
- AAA Repair & Remodeling4614 Marian Ln
Royse City, Texas
- AAA-C Electrical18333 Roehampton Dr.
- aaron the handyman & remodeling1635 gaylord dr
- Abbott Electric Inc1405 Copper Ridge St
- ABC Construction850 W Centerville Rd
- ABC Electrical Services3482 Springside Dr.
- ABC Refrigeration & A/C, LLC3221 Channing Lane
- Able Electric Svc Co2626 Electronic Ln
- ABR Electric1105 E. Main Street 212
- ABS Homes200 S. Grants Lane
Fort Worth, Texas
- Accura Calibration2834 W Kingsley Rd
- Accurate Electric - Robert Williams9949 Bradford Grove Drive
- Accurate Electric LLC6105 Waterway Dr
- Ace Remodeling415 Travis st
- adair a/c & heating1100 E 15th St
- Adams Remodellng and Repair, LLC5821 Madison Drive
The Colony, Texas
- ADD-ALL ELECTRICPO BOX 170708
- ADFANTAGE FAN SHOPPE1202 E BELT LINE RD
- ADIS ELECTRIC LLC2204 Skiles Drive
- Adon Complete, Air Conditioning and Heating824 S Central Expy
- ADT America's Ultimate Security1205 E Central Texas Expy
- Advanced Lighting & Electrical Services1303 N Watters Rd
- ADVANCED REMODELING2385 Claridge Cir
- AeroTech Mechanical
- AFFILIATED ELECTRIC12597 Cajun Dr
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Affordable Fixers2501 Melanie Dr
- Affordable handyman service's911 Chestnut St
- Affordable Siding & Windows1130 Springbrook Dr
- Agape Home Services3207 Skylane Dr
- AGES Services Company1080 S Kimball Ave
- Aging In The Comfort Of Home DFW8528 Davis Blvd
North Richland Hills, Texas
- AGN Electric4821 Roberts Drive
The Colony, Texas
- Aguilar's Cleaning & Painting8083 Stonebrook Pkwy
- Air Patrol Air Conditioning13644 Neutron Road
- AirCo Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing1900 Robotics Pl
Fort Worth, Texas
- Airstar Services502 W Kearney St Ste 1200
- AJL Remodeling & Construction720 Brookhaven Dr
- AJs installation and remodeling 200 N Henderson Ave
- Al Faiz Electric2435 N Central Expy. #1200
- Al's Home Improvements3900 rolling oaks dr
- Alan Electric1101 Elm Grove Dr
- Alexander And Sons Remodeling2817 W Pioneer dr #221
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All 'N Renovations800 George St
- All In 1 HandymanPO Box 452044
- All Pro Electrical Services LLC1216 N Bel Tline Rd
- ALL PRO Roofing & Construction5751 Kroger Dr
- All Seasons Texas LLC1301 Justin Road, Ste 101
- All Service Unlimited Com2709 McCutcheon ln
- All Star Home Renovation LLC7575 Frankford Rd
- All Trade Pros15839 Meadow Vista
- All Your Needs For Home & Office546 John Ross
- ALL-AROUND COWBOY COMPANY2017 YELLOWSTONE LN
- Allen & Sons Electric1428 Reiger Dr
- Alliance Electrical Services860 Davis Blvd
- Alliance Electrical Services LLC8717 Governors Row
- A & A CONTRACTORS