When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Langhorne, PA
There are 78 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Langhorne
- Affordable Weaver PaintingThe two painters were prompt and courteous. They repaired several ceiling studs that had broken through from when the roof was replaced as part of the quoted price (I didn't realize they would fix that and it made a huge difference). The paint job was beautiful and they were finished ahead of schedule. I was so pleased with the price, the quality of the work and their professionalism. I would recommend and hire them again read less
- Affordable Weaver PaintingI very highly recommend Affordable Weaver Painting. This is the second time we hired them. Our first job was painting the entire exterior of our carriage house. This job was for interior painting and I was very pleased. The crew was dependable, professional, tidy, and hardworking (finished a day early!). We were very happy with the expert quality of the work, the attention to details, and the positive attitude of all the crew, especially the foreman Jose. Many of those on the crew have worked for Wayne Weaver for many years which is a testament to the his effective business model—-Wayne is fair with his customers and fair with his staff. I would be very happy to hire them again read less
- Affordable Weaver PaintingAffordable Weaver Corp.'s team did a wonderful job. They got the job done on time, on budget, and cleanly. The apartment was semi-furnished, so they had to work around drapes, blinds, and an office set -- which they did excellently and carefully.
- Jamison Home Svc LLCMy house is nearly 100 years old with a stone foundation, and it sits at a high water table. With most significant rains, I would get some level of dampness in my basement at the floor and exterior walls. I also wanted the original cast iron sewer pipe replaced since they would be working in that area. When Steve Custus came to review the project, he was very thorough in answering my many questions about the GrateDrain system, his proposed design, what I could expect for the timeline to begin and be completed, and his role throughout; I appreciated receiving the proposal and pricing immediately. Rather than just spot-reparging the old house basement walls, he suggested using a vapor barrier to tie into the system, which would also greatly improve the appearance – awesome! He also suggested I have the oil line moved prior to their work starting so it wouldn't be damaged. This level of forethought was super. I then spent some time reviewing, researching and finding additional questions, which Steve addressed in a future call. Jose, Miles and their crew were on time to begin and they were very careful to keep my house neat as they worked. They provided regular updates and answered my questions and requests as they arose, all with a friendly demeanor. After the first night when we discovered water still rising in one area, they worked to shift the system design to handle that area. Jose went above and beyond to ensure I was happy with the result. The tech returned within a couple weeks to reattach my laundry sink since the concrete in that area needed to cure first. He also addressed a couple questions I had. I'm thrilled that the system performed beautifully as the remnants of Zeta came through - for the first time since I've owned the house, there was no water in my basement read less
- Affordable Weaver PaintingHighly recommend Affordable Weaver Painting. I contacted 5 companies to have some painting done in 4 rooms, 2 small hallways, and a small stairway. I knew what colors and brand of paint we wanted. I received 5 estimates. Affordable Weaver’s price was in the middle range so their price was fair. The estimate was also the final cost. Job completed in 2 days. Three employees showed up on time both days and other than an hour lunch break each day I did not see them stop working the entire time. They repaired some minor flaws in the walls, were efficient, neat, and polite. Finished result looks great read less
- Basic Basement CoWe finished our basement with the Basic companies. They did the wall framing and insulation, dry wall installation, electrical, ceiling, priming and painting and floor installation (vinyl). They also arranged for township approvals and inspections. We are very impressed with the quality of work and the fact that it was completed in a timely manner read less
- DiMaria Masonry Restoration IncIt was excellent I gave them 5 star. .Phil is a perfect contractor, he arrived on time. he works extremely hard and he does a very very good job
- Basements.comIt went well. Work was started within a short time and finished within estimate given. Crew had to return the next week to install washing machine drainage after concrete cured. All material was removed from the site at the end of the job.
- Basement GurusMy experience working with Basement Gurus, especially Phil Thistle, was fantastic. Phil and the crew were very thoughtful and responsive from the moment I called basement gurus until the moment my installation in my basement was complete. I greatly appreciated how dedicated Phil was in answering my questions and checking in with me regularly about my concerns and how the job was going throughout the entire process. Would definitely recommend basement gurus for your waterproofing needs read less
- Aqua Dry Basement WaterproofingMike was excellent in helping me with figuring out what needed to be done and Peter and his team worked very hard over a three day period. The conditions werent very pleasant with the heat and humidity and they worked in a very tight area. Couldnt ask for any thing more. I will use them again if necessary and I highly reccommend..... read less
Basement Waterproofers in Langhorne
- Business Description:With 25+ Years of Industry Experience, Hard Knox Waterproofing is sure to get the job done right. Our team has completed many hundreds of jobs, and we are confident that we have seen every issue that there is to run into, so we know every possible solution. We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality of work, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to compl.. read lessRecent Review:My Science Lab in the lower level of our school flooded. We needed to replace the wood floor and subfloor. Harknox came in and built a "sub pump" system with a trench inside to prevent further floods, cemented in an outside area that allowed the water into my building. It was all done in one day. Neat job. Cost effective. Start to finish, from call to bid to complete...24-48 hour read lessMarti B.
- Business Description:Choose A+ Waterproofing LLC for all of your foundation, basement, seal coating and waterproofing needs. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, high quality workmanship, and excellent customer service.Locally owned and operated, serving all of Lehigh Valley & surrounding areas read lessRecent Review:We were very apprehensive about needing extensive work done to waterproof our finished basement after experiencing massive flooding. From the moment we met Mike from A+ waterproofing, our minds were put at ease. He was very knowledgeable and presented us with many options to meet our needs. We were concerned how the process would affect our living space, since the basement was already finished. As soon as the A+ team arrived, they went above and beyond to ensure that their work was top notch. They went out of their way to clean up after themselves. From laying down floor mats, to vacuuming, and leaf blowing the yard of debris, these guys did it all. We are very satisfied with their work, customer service, and company as a whole. The finished result far exceeded our expectations and gave us peace of mind that the job was done correctly read lessJennifer S.
- Business Description:*5% OFF ANY Basement Waterproofing or Foundation Repair Job* *0% APR Financing For Qualified Applicants* Specializing in custom solutions for all types of basement waterproofing, exterior drainage, mold remediation, crawl space encapsulation, moisture and humidity control, radon systems, concrete repair, structural repair, crack injection, sump pump installation, landscaping, & cosmetic reconstruction read lessRecent Review:It went well. Work was started within a short time and finished within estimate given. Crew had to return the next week to install washing machine drainage after concrete cured. All material was removed from the site at the end of the job read lessJohn M.
- Business Description:Jamison has always been a local family run business built on trust, dedication and committment - values that resonate throughout the entire company. Jamison Home Services is a "one stop shop" for all your masonry, waterproofing and chimney needs. With full-service divisions in masonry restoration, basement waterproofing, and chimney cleaning and repair, we can provide everything you need to ensure the safety, protection and aesthetics that your home needs and deserves. We have additional l.. read lessRecent Review:The tech, Daniel, was prompt, clean and provided me with an excellent explanation of what he found and what he recommended. He did a thorough inspection during which he found that the flue had seriously deteriorated over time. He showed me pics he had taken and explained the findings and the remedies. Scheduled needed repairs for only two days away read lessTerry K.
- Business Description:Family owned. Over thirty years in business. Free estimates, all work guaranteed. Waterproofing One, now proudly serving central and south New Jersey, provides basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and mold remediation to the Greater Philadelphia, PA, area, including Montgomery, Chester and Delaware counties. If you are concerned about maintaining the value of your property, then saving your foundation from the results of water damage is a must. Basement leaks can lead to a cracked found.. read lessRecent Review:From the first contact they were very responsive, friendly, and professional. They came right in on the estimate price and got the job done quickly with top quality work. I will definitely hire them again in the future read lessMichael M.
- Business Description:We can fix all types of Foundations, we install sump pumps replace sump pumps, remove mold, we also do professional waterproofing with materials that exceed and meet Code Compliance in all townships. From time to time we also remove unwanted items and in coincidentally we also do water damage cleanup. Homeowners can call today for a free estimate. Call 610-420-1721 and don't forget to mention you're an Angie's List member to take advantage of a 5% discount read lessRecent Review:Spoke with the owner of TRU in June or July of 2020 to request a quote for waterproofing my basement. The owner was very nice and professional and scheduled someone to come to my home and provide the requested quote. The gentleman sent to quote was named Shane and he was very nice. He took his time reviewing my basement and talked to me about my issues while drawing out a diagram of my basement and making his notes. He discussed what his recommendation was for handling my issues. Shane informed me he would email me a quote in a couple days. The quote received a few days later was very professional and the price comparable to others received. I was very comfortable with two of the companies I met with, including TRU, and sent an email to Shane with several questions that I wanted to have answered before making my decision. I received no response to my email. I called Shane a number of times leaving messages and one time even spoke to a girl asking her to have Shane call me about the emailed questions. My last voicemail message even stated that if they (TRU) had decided they didn't want to do the job at my home to just please let me know so I can make my decision and pick a company. No reply whatsoever. Very disappointed. If they didn't want to do the job, fine, just be honest and tell me but don't blow me off and not reply. It is simply rude and unprofessional read lessDenise H.
- Business Description:We are a family run waterproofing specialist company, owned and operated, since 1976 by A.J. DiElsi. We have one crew, one truck and start and finish one job at a time. We are completely insured with general liability and workman's compensation. There is no charge for estimates and we take no deposits on any job. You pay us upon completion of the job. We do not have salesmen. A.J. is the gentleman that comes out to deliver each estimate and he is on each job. We excel in impeccable workmanshi.. read lessRecent Review:Did a video chat to assess the leak and get a professional opinion on my issue. AJ was great in identifying the problem and wasn't trying to oversell me. The leak was caused by once-in-a-year storm and advised that I could either spend thousands on a hard to identify leak source or try to mortar the outside wall myself. He spent a lot of time giving my advice and a materials list. I would highly recommend them and if my DIY fix doesn't work, they'll be the first people I call read lessBobby S.
- Business Description:Aqua Dry specializes in Basement & Crawlspace Waterproofing Science and we are Foundation Repair Experts: We invite you to take advantage of our one time free estimate / inspection offer and the most competitive financing options. We realize damp, wet, smelly basements can be very frustrating. That's why we offer a 21 point inspection to determine the cause of the water intrusion and mold growth. Aqua Dry has achieved the highest accolades for their proactive technology, hands on craftsmansh.. read lessRecent Review:Mike was excellent in helping me with figuring out what needed to be done and Peter and his team worked very hard over a three day period. The conditions werent very pleasant with the heat and humidity and they worked in a very tight area. Couldnt ask for any thing more. I will use them again if necessary and I highly reccommend..... read lessDavid P.
- Business Description:We pride ourselves on being the most professional family owned business in our industry. We employ the highest caliber employees and use the best quality products available. Our goal is to lead the forefront of innovation setting the standard in this trade. In many cases we will conduct a large variety of services past our fundamentals. This is because many of our foreman are also masters in other trades such as carpentry and electric for example. We are determined to have a our customers hap.. read lessRecent Review:I cannot say enough about the services provided. The workers were professional, pleasant and incredibly hard working. They showed up on time and checked in frequently regarding the progress of their work. Whenever I shared a concern or asked a question, they provided answers and explanations. Original work was 7,500. for waterproofing, pump and liner. They returned when I had additional questions and were amazing read lessElaine W.
- Business Description:BQ Basement Systems is owned and operated by Brian Quinn. The dedicated team of employees are experts in damp, leaky basement waterproofing and trained to identify and cure your wet basement, cracked foundation, or crawl space problems once and for all. You can be confident that you will receive the highest level of service, products, and expertise with BQ Basement Systems. Whether you have water leaking, seeping or flooding in your basement, bowing foundation walls, a settling foundation, si.. read lessRecent Review:IT WENT VERY WELL. BQ SYSTEMS RESPONDED QUICKLY TO MY REQUEST ( HAD A NARROW TIME FRAME: HAD TO GET IT FIXED SO I COULD SELL MY HOUSE.) AND THE FOLKS AT BQ SYS. DID EVERYTHING THEY COULD TO HELP ME. THE REPAIR TO THE FOUNDATION WALL WAS COMPLETED IN LESS THAN ONE DAY AT A FAIR PRICE. I AND THE NEW OWNERS ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE REPAIR read lessSUSAN I.
Deals in Langhorne for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
How fast can water damage ruin a home? Within the first 24 hours of a leak or flood, electronic damage, mold development, and even structural issues can occur. Can you repair water damage yourself or should you hire a pro? Learn more.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Feasterville Trevose
- Fairless Hills
- Fort Washington
- Bryn Athyn
- Huntingdon Valley
- Edgewater Park
waterproofing contractors in Langhorne
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- #1 Elvin's Handyman Services4056 Creston St
- '58 Foundations665 DAWSON DR
- 1 Creation Construction103 Adams Ave
Mantua, New Jersey
- 360 Pool Demolition & Drainage Co. of PA & DE181 Possum Hollow Rd, Suite E
- 3R Construction LLC118 Hughes Ave
- #1 Elvin's Handyman Services
- A & Beyond Services1198 Chester Pike Ste 1
Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania
- A Plus Basement Waterproofing Inc.899 West Maple Drive
- A Waterproofing Solution, Inc.630 Freedom Business Ctr Dr
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- A+ Waterproofing & Foundation Repair LLC1035 Copella Rd
- A-1 Star Carpentry LLC7900 Stenton Ave Apt 105
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.717 S Columbus BLVD 717
- AAA Basement Waterproofing1146 St Finegan Dr
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Able General Contractors234 Cafferty Rd
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- Abstract Home Improvements13049 Dorothy Dr
- Advanced Mold Diagnostics Inc1005 Sussex Blvd Ste 6
- Aerotek Environmental3111 Route 38, #11, Suite 291
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- Affordable Contractors9233 Outlook Ave
- Affordable Waterproofing LLC8000 Rte 130
Delran, New Jersey
- Affordable Weaver Painting1657 The Fairway Ste 177
- AIR Consulting Services301 E Ward St
Hightstown, New Jersey
- Air Force One Residential & Commercial Services17 Boxwood Ave
- Airborne one construction1228 N 60th street
- Airtight Design Advanced Waterproofing6909 Collins Ave
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- AJ DEFELICE ROOFING130 Blanchard Rd
DREXEL HILL, Pennsylvania
- AJ Waterproofing3774 Kratz Rd
- AJD Designs102 Taggart drive
- AL Rod & Son Plumbing & Heating Company Inc.10081 Sandmeyer Lane
- ALBERT G CIPOLLONI JR INC, CONCRETE719 HIGHLAND AVE
- Alberto General Contracting260 Laveer St
- All & 1 Construction601 Berkley Street
Camden, New Jersey
- All affordable repairs and construction2363 dauphin st
- ALL IN 1 CONTRACTING521 BRIGHTON RD
- All-Star Contractors of Hunterdon County, LLCP.O. Box 157
Sergeantsville, New Jersey
- Allstate American Waterproofing343A South Potomac St
- Alpha and Omega Painting Inc328 East Marshall St
- ALS Environmental4624 Decatur St
- American Builders LLC26 main street
Woodstown, New Jersey
- American Custom Construction11 N Grove St
Berlin, New Jersey
- American Drain Cleaning & Plumbing882 Woodlawn Ave
- ANDREW MOZINO REALTOR LLC405 Boxwood rd.
- Anthony And Sons Handyman Services9349 Treaty Rd
- Antonini Masonry & Chimney Repair625 S Olds Blvd
Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Newark1040 S Chapel St
- APM Masonry & Construction526 West Oak Lane
- Apura501 Hudson Pl
Edgewater, New Jersey
- Aqua Dry Basement Waterproofing473 Bridgetown Pike
- Aqua Pro3580 witte st
- ARKK Builders LLC2106 New Road D-7
Linwood, New Jersey
- Armac Enterprises Llc104 Celestino Ct
Blackwood, New Jersey
- Artis Kitchen and Bath Remodeling1405 Cottman Ave
- Ashmen Enterprises LLC1283 Riviera Blvd
Vineland, New Jersey
- Atlantic Green Pro26 Brentwood Dr
Burlington, New Jersey
- ATLANTIS WATERPROOFING1902 CENTRE AVE
- ATR Custom Painting & Construction Management10065 Sandmeyer Ln. 404w
- Attention to All Detail14 Sunset Blvd
Vincentown, New Jersey
- AVG Waterproofing, LLC500 Apple Rd
- A & Beyond Services
- Babs30 West St
Bordentown, New Jersey
- Bactronix of Southeastern Pennsylvania250 W Lincoln Hwy
- Barry Grieves Professional Home Remodeling3100 Guilford St
- Bas Hardwood Floors1703 Grant Rd
- Basement Gurus 431 Rhawn St
- Basement King LLC5937 Castor Ave
- Basement Lifeguard319 Dieber Rd
- BASEMENT PLUS COPO BOX 27677
- BASEMENT RX WATERPROOFING2951 PHILMONT AVE
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Basement Waterproofing Specialists127 2nd Ave
- Basement Wizards5321 yoshino terrace
Powder Springs, Georgia
- Basements Love Us Inc519 A Cinnaminson Ave
Palmyra, New Jersey
- Basements.com2323 Race St
- Basic Basement Co122 Park Ave
Manalapan, New Jersey
- bch empire3422 tilton st
- best price concrete820 Cobble Creek Curv
- Bill Frusco Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning8675 Torresdale Ave
- Bizzy B Handyman Svc2916 Knorr St
- Bold Construction, LLC3648 Greenwood Cr
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc.163 Glengarry La
Hainesport, New Jersey
- BQ Basement Systems Inc525 Bethlehem Pike
- Brickhouse Masonry and Concrete Concepts603 Linda Ln
- Broad Street Contracting1113 Wharton Street
- Brown Brothers Construction4823 N Broad St
- BRUCKER'S HOME MAINTENANCE599 SNYDER RD
- Bucks County Remodelers LLC730 Bridgewater Road
- Build4less LLC1201 N Orange St Ste 700
- Building Services And Construction265 Sharp Rd
Evesham, New Jersey
- Bulldog Cleaning & Restoration93 Old York Rd. Suite 1-516
- Bulldog Masonry4025 Hartel Ave
- Burgess & Son, LLC6 Centauri Ave
Sewell, New Jersey
- Burke Construction and Remodeling8154 Lister St
- Burns Masonry & Construction62 gravel pike
- C.M.D. Construction122 woodland ave
Barrington, New Jersey
- C3 Final Touch Inc.936 N 66th St
- Canning Masonry100 Janet Ln
- Cappo Paints LLC3652 Academy Rd.
- Carmen General Contracting2623 S. Darien St.
- Carpentry USA LLCPO Box 838
- Carter Wilson Group, LLC64 Willis Drive
Trenton, New Jersey
- Cavaliere EnterprisesPO Box 753
- CD Independent Contracting3 Roberts St
- Central Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning950 Industrial Blvd
- C.M.D. Construction