Dry Tech Waterproofing Solutions

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2017

We are a locally owned and operated basement waterproofing company with over 25 years experience. With over 10 years of servicing the tri-state area, we have many satisfied customers. In addition to our quality workmanship, our warranty is among the best in the industry! Call now for your FREE, no obligation, in home estimate....

A Service Provider's profile image

+36 more images

basement waterproofing (25)foundation repair (4)well & water pump repair (4)mold removal (3)concrete repair (2)drain pipe installation (1)egress window (1)

05/13/2022

Neil O.

I felt so confident in my salesperson’s level of knowledge & level of sincerity that I didn’t bother getting other quotes. This is rare for me. The salesperson, Dave Shiflette came out for an initial visit & advised me to address external gutter & drainage issues before addressing it from the inside. He advised me to first try to keep water away from my basement before spending money to redirect it away. This earned my trust- big time!!! I addressed the above ground issues & still got water in my basement. It was time to admit defeat, accept that it was due to hydrostatic pressure (water coming in below underneath foundation), and call in the experts! The crew was great! The foreman updated me during every major step. Things were clean for the most part. I don’t hold the crew responsible for dirt & minor mud because they had to go to/from mud due to recent rain. Still- There is room for improvement on the dust area. I felt so confident in my salesperson’s level of knowledge & level of sincerity that I didn’t bother getting other quotes. This is rare for me. The salesperson, Dave Shiflette came out for an initial visit & advised me to address external gutter & drainage issues before addressing it from the inside. He advised me to first try to keep water away from my basement before spending money to redirect it away. This earned my trust- big time!!! I addressed the above ground issues & still got water in my basement. It was time to admit defeat, accept that it was due to hydrostatic pressure (water coming in below underneath foundation), and call in the experts! The crew was great! The foreman updated me during every major step. Things were clean for the most part. I don’t hold the crew responsible for dirt & minor mud because they had to go to/from mud due to recent rain. I felt so confident in my salesperson’s level of knowledge & level of sincerity that I didn’t bother getting other quotes. This is rare for me. The salesperson, Dave Shiflette came out for an initial visit & advised me to address external gutter & drainage issues before addressing it from the inside. He advised me to first try to keep water away from my basement before spending money to redirect it away. This earned my trust- big time!!! I addressed the above ground issues & still got water in my basement. It was time to admit defeat, accept that it was due to hydrostatic pressure (water coming in below underneath foundation), and call in the experts! The crew was great! The foreman updated me during every major step. Things were clean for the most part. I don’t hold the crew responsible for dirt & minor mud because they had to go to/from mud due to recent rain. There’s a bit of improvement to be left in the dirt/dust area, though. It’s my only gripe. I did have to run my shop vac through furniture & other materials throughout two floors affected. Again- we did have rain beforehand, but we did provide a clear clean driveway access to minimize dirt entry into our home. On to more important matters… It rained for 4+ days about 7 days after our install. We’d normally get about 200- 500 gallons of water in our finished basement during such a storm. We got zero water puddles above ground during the storm!!! I did panic because no water made its way to the sump pump well, while we got a few wet spots on the above-ground area. These “wet spots” were just damp areas in the concrete. They weren’t puddles of water. I panicked & sent messages to our salesperson. He forwarded to management. They sent out their most experienced foreman who determined the the system was working (after testing & showing me a live result with a water hose pumping water through the area of concern). The verdict: concrete takes 30 days to fully cure. The spots haven’t cured yet! I was so relieved!!! The system works! My days of torture in the basement are over! My instincts to go with the salesperson were right!!! I’d like to thank Jay for assuring me that they are a family business that cares about clients, cares for their customers & STANDS BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT!!! I give these guys a perfect rating!!!

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 05/12/2022

02/09/2022

Katie S.

Dry Tech is amazing. John made us feel instantly at ease and the staff fixed our problem quickly and professionally. We will use their services in the future, no question!

Description of Work
Interior Crack Repair

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Work Completed On 02/09/2022

11/16/2021

Joseph C.

This company did a first class job solving a basement foundation water infiltration problem in our commercial office building in Upper Bucks County, PA. A project manager came out to assess our situation; he came up with a proposed solution on the spot, provided us with a written proposal and sample photos of other similar work they had done. The work required excavating a small portion of the foundation on the exterior and filling a crack in the foundation wall down to the footers. The crew came out as scheduled and completed the job in a single day as predicted. Some follow up tweaks were needed, and I'm happy to say that the customer service team and follow up crew responded promptly and made some necessary adjustments to button up the job as promised. This is a first class operation and I do not hesitate to recommend this outfit to other colleagues and property owners needing this service.

Description of Work
Basement foundation waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

03/18/2021

rudy A.

As promised! They were clean, on time, did what they said they were going to do. If I had any issues, they would come back out!

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

01/08/2021

Ken R.

These guys were quick to come out and complete the project. The Supervisor Eric was a great guy and owner Steve Lonbardi was super nice. The work they did was exactly what they said they would do and they even did some things I didn't know they would do. They fixed an older drain to my sump pump back to what it should be. I have already recommended them to someone looking to get some work done.

Description of Work
Installed french drain.

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

12/01/2020

Thomas T.

The team at DryTech was professional, timely, and knowledgeable. They walked me through the entire process prior to beginning work, and cleaned the place thoroughly before leaving. They not only removed the damaged materials in my basement, but they also treated the entire space with anti-microbial products to ensure no future mold growth.

Description of Work
Water Mitigation from Sewer Backup

Category basement waterproofing, mold removal

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

Review for Dry Tech Waterproofing Solutions - 536 N Trooper Rd, Norristown, PA - 39071869

11/03/2020

B H.

Salesperson did a great job making promises and bragging about his company being excellent at what they do. Maybe I got the freshman class crew. Left garbage on property for owner to pick up... Food bags etc. Uneven concrete floor and the best part ; $20,000 later I have WATER IN THE BASEMENT and they were told. No response. Pick another company !

Description of Work
Waterproofing

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/28/2021

[Member Name Removed], Our records indicate that you have not contacted us since July. If there is water in the basement, we have no record of you contacting us to let us know of the situation. Please contact our office at 484-927-4326. Your work is warrantied and we stand behind that. When calling, please ask for the service department. Thank you!

10/05/2020

Dave O.

Dry Tech did everything that they were contracted to do in a very timely manner. Very professional. All of the workers took care with the project.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

07/22/2020

Tom R.

We interviewed several waterproofing companies for installing a French Drain. We are in NE Philly where the water table is so bad. We get water in our basement with nearly every major rainstorm. After 2 storms dumped 7" in 3 hours and another that dumped 4" 2 days later, we'd had enough after 13 years. Ryan came out and did an inspection and showed us what our basement needed and what Dry Tech's installation would do. He answered a lot of questions and did great follow up with us, without being pushy on hiring his company. After meeting with other contractors, we gave them the job. The workers were thorough, courteous and professional. They took all the steps needed to cover and protect our things that were in the basement and cleaned up everything afterwards. The job took 2 days. While I can't YET state how great the drain works, I'm actually looking forward to the next big rainstorm

Description of Work
French Trench / Drain installed

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

Review for Dry Tech Waterproofing Solutions - 536 N Trooper Rd, Norristown, PA - 38736949

04/12/2020

Mark N.

Ryan provided a detailed explanation of the repair process and quoted a fair price. Erik arrived on time with his team and proceeded to repair the crack just as Ryan explained. Erik and his team were diligent and thorough. The completed the repair in the time frame promised (less than one day). They cleaned up the area when completed. It has been over a month since completion. We've had several heavy rains with no leak issues. (Prior to DryTech's repair, I had leak issues with each rain.) I would hire this company again and recommend them. Thank you, DryTech!

Description of Work
Outside repair of basement foundation concrete crack

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

12/06/2019

CHARLES B.

They responded quickly and had someone out to inspect my basement quickly and at a convenient time. They inspected my basement and recommended an $8,000 treatment. Everything they said made sense and the materials and methods they specified seemed appropriate. That was more than I wanted to spend, so I decided to try a DIY fix first.

Description of Work
Basement Inspection

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

05/20/2019

Lisa M.

Workers were extremely professional and respectful. They worked late to complete on time. After a recent torrential downpour, customer service called to ask how we made out in the storm and to ask if there were any issues or questions we had after this storm. Our basement remained dry, where it would otherwise have been flooded. It is so comforting to know we do not have to stress over having a wet basement, and if by some chance we did, they would be coming out to fix, as per their guarantee. We received three estimates and Dry Tech was the best. We also loved the fact that they are a family owned business as well. We received personalized care. Thank you Dry Tech!

Description of Work
We had a french drain around perimeter of basement as well as new sump pump installed.

Work Completed On 04/09/2019

12/01/2018

Tara C.

Excellent. Jason came out and provided us with what turned out to be the lowest bid. Jason was very professional and did not try to pressure us. The work was completed in less than two days and the basement is now bone dry and the moldy smell is gone. When I had questions, Jason returned my calls very quickly and answered and addressed all concerns. This was even after they received payment. My only regret is I did not hire them years ago.

Description of Work
French Drain around the perimeter of the basement and mold remediation.

Category basement waterproofing, mold removal

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

07/31/2018

Diana M.

They first did the demolition of sheet rock then proceeded w/ water proofing process. During their time here, I made requests which were not followed. They broke equipment casing while moving items out of the way. Also they broke my back door "opener/prop" which I saw the work person do. I assisted them & propped the door open so they could continue the work. They couldn't fix/repair the broken piece, nor could I. I emailed the sales person a picture & ask for them to come replace what they damaged & got no response. I called the office & did not receive a call back. This was over a $3,000 job. This is poor customer service IMHO. I would not recommend using their services.

Description of Work
waterproofing of 3 walls of a 10x12 basement room

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

Review for Dry Tech Waterproofing Solutions - 536 N Trooper Rd, Norristown, PA - 37282416

02/24/2018

C D.

Tremendous work by Sebastian and crew. Work done in 1 day, cleaned up when they were done, and work was well done. Explained what was going on and how it would be done. Crew was professional and did a fantastic job. Strongly recommend

Description of Work
Had basement waterproofed

Work Completed On 02/20/2018

Thank you for your kind words, our crews are the hardest workers around! We appreciate your business!

02/17/2018

Rick C.

Everything was great. Adam was the first one to come out and measure and quote. He was a great guy and very knowledgeable. I picked them before he left my house. The day of the install I was at work. When I got home I could not even tell anyone was there other than the window being put in. They did a great job on the window install it looks great. They also cleaned everything up and fixed my landscaping around where they dug. It is all mulch and you could not even tell anything was done. Overall I could not be happier with them. From when Adam came to the install all around great job and very professional. Thank you

Description of Work
Egress Window

Category egress windows, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 01/17/2018

Review for Dry Tech Waterproofing Solutions - 536 N Trooper Rd, Norristown, PA - 36838756

Thanks so much for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you and installing your egress window!

02/01/2018

Joseph S.

Highly recommend Dry Tech Waterproofing. Team was professional and was extremely quick to respond. Thank You, Steve and team.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

Stephanie S.

It was great! They were very professional and kept my house clean. They turned my wet, creepy basement into a dry and bright space.

Description of Work
I have an old stone foundation, I was getting water in one corner of the basement. I needed a waterproofing system and stucco wall resurfacing.

Work Completed On 10/11/2017

Debra C.

When they arrived, I showed them to the basement, they got right to work. Protected my newly installed flooring upstairs and cleaned everything before they left.

Description of Work
Dry Tech performed mold remediation in the basement and then installed new drainage and a new sump pump. The whole system works very well.

Category basement waterproofing, wells, mold removal

Work Completed On 10/04/2017

Christy A.

The company was very professional from start to finish. They were on time and kept the job site clean and were complete as promised. Great job and price for service. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Basement was getting water

Work Completed On 11/29/2017

07/13/2017

Mitchell B.

They cleaned the damaged areas and refinished the entire wall. The job was done in one day and looks wonderful.

Description of Work
My below-grade basement wall was crumbling in several spots.

Work Completed On 05/16/2017

07/12/2017

Mary Jo K.

They did a fabulous job!! All team members were excellent to work with and very knowledgable. All were very informative and absolutely pleasant to work with throughout the process. 5 Stars!!

Description of Work
Fix crack in foundation and floor

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair