Aqua Dry Basement Waterproofing

03/31/2021

473 Bridgetown Pike

Langhorne, PA 19047

Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Aqua Dry specializes in Basement & Crawlspace Waterproofing Science and we are Foundation Repair Experts: We invite you to take advantage of our one time free estimate / inspection offer and the most competitive financing options. We realize damp, wet, smelly basements can be very frustrating. That's why we offer a 21 point inspection to determine the cause of the water intrusion and mold growth. Aqua Dry has achieved the highest accolades for their proactive technology, hands on craftsmanship and superior mold remediation practices. Go from Wet to dry in 2 days or less. Our motto is to affordably solve your water intrusion concerns, in addition too, designing the best defense to combat against all Microbial growth and Mycotoxins. Finally, there is "One Local Waterproofing Expert" who cares about your home and your families health. As we continue to provide the most effective methods in achieving a healthy proactive Basement environment - Call Now 215-432-7122...

basement waterproofing (29)drain pipe installation (3)foundation repair (2)

07/22/2021

I called Peter and sent him photos. He responded immediately. Two days later, two employees came to my house and put a vapor barrier over the holes to direct any future water down into the drainage system. This was all included in the initial price - I was shocked! I have never had such good and prompt service with anything, and I have had many things done to my home. I would recommend this compan...

Description of Work
I had a waterproofing system put in last December. I have had no problems with it and it has kept my basement completely dry. During the last storm, water came from the wall and shot over the drainage system and onto the floor.

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

Review for Aqua Dry Basement Waterproofing - 473 Bridgetown Pike, Langhorne, PA - 39414902

07/20/2021

The team did an excellent job. They arrived on time, worked efficiently, we’re neat and professional and were very respectful of the property.

Description of Work
Waterproofing basement

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

02/05/2021

I had a great experience with Aqua Dry. Pricing was extremely competitive and they were able to get us on the schedule quickly. The team showed up right when they said they would and finished earlier than expected. Quality of work was excellent and they were able to fix all the issues we were having along with a couple small things I asked them to patch up while they were there. Throughout the tim...

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

01/25/2021

Excellent! These guys are the nest! They did marvelous work-delivered what they promised-followed up as they committed. We are absolutely thrilled! Excellent work-quality workmanship and “Best in Class” Customer Service. They receive our highest endorsement!

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

01/05/2021

Wonderful. The guys were thorough, neat, and very nice. I have not had one drop of water in my basement since the waterproofing and no longer hear the annoying buzzing of the sump pump as they rerouted it for me. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone and would hire them again in a second. This was without a doubt the best money I have spent since moving into my house.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

12/11/2020

It went pretty smoothly from scheduling to finishing the job. This is for a home that I am selling and they even did some additional work to accommodate the new buyer's request and didn't charge me extra. All the work done in a professional manner and they cleaned up thoroughly before they left. I highly recommend Mike and Pete for any basement waterproofing services.

Description of Work
Install a new French Drain system with 2 sump pumps

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

12/10/2020

Basement demo and waterproofing, sump pump installation

Description of Work
My wife and I walked into any homebuyer’s biggest nightmare - water in our basement on the 1st day of ownership. Mike (one of the owners) was very responsive and quick to share his expertise. He was very accommodating on pricing and got me on the schedule in under 1 week. The on-site crew was fantastic. The foreman, Peter, who I later found out is another owner was AMAZING. He talked me through everything, listened to my concerns, gave me his expert advice and then got to work. The job took 2 days (about 7am-noon) but included full demo of a terribly finished basement and then all the necessary measures to waterproof the basement. They did an exceptional job and their services come with a lifetime / transferable warranty. In short, they took a disaster and fixed it in under a week and (in my opinion at least) added value to my house with top of the line waterproofing and a great warranty to keep me at ease. I hope to never see them again (haha) but I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone who needs basement waterproofing / repair work done.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

11/13/2020

Amazing! Super professional. Everyone was so nice and explained everything thoroughly to me. Mike and his crew were really amazing. I will definitely recommend!

Description of Work
basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

11/13/2020

The project went extremely smooth from beginning to end. They were able to complete the project in one day's time and lived up to everything they said they would do in the estimate. Mike was tremendous throughout the entire process, making himself readily available for all of my questions and concerns. The final product speaks for itself. I would absolutely hire Aqua Dry again.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

10/08/2020

They came in with their team and went right to work. Only a portion of the basement needed to be waterproofed. They drilled out a 10-inch wide portion of the concrete floor, put stones, pipe, more stones and re-concreted that portion of the floor. Painted that wall with waterproof paint leaving me the rest of the painting to do (my choice). Drilled a hole at the bottom of each cinderblock which dr...

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Crack Repair, Sumps Pumps, Battery Back ups, Crawlspace Encapsulation, Egress Windows, Mold Solutions, Dehumidification systems.

Mud Jacking