Aqua Dry Basement Waterproofing

Founded 1992 • With Angi since November 2019

Aqua Dry specializes in Basement & Crawlspace Waterproofing Science and we are Foundation Repair Experts: We invite you to take advantage of our one time free estimate / inspection offer and the most competitive financing options. We realize damp, wet, smelly basements can be very frustrating.

basement waterproofing (40)drain pipe installation (4)roofing (2)egress window (1)foundation repair (2)

06/01/2022

Eric C.

Peter and his crew were very courtesy and hard working. They made a tough job look easy. Would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs some basement waterproofing completed.

Description of Work
French Drain Installed

Work Completed On 06/01/2022

05/11/2022

Austin V.

Peter and his team were friendly, professional and thorough. He regularly checked in with us to make sure we understood what needed to be done during installation. They worked efficiently and kept our home clean. Our basement has been bone dry ever since. thanks!

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

04/13/2022

Maureen F.

The team at Aqua Dry was knowledgeable, transparent, professional, and efficient. They took alot of time to educate us on industry standards and their system and quality of materials used. They made sure to check in to show us progress along the way and were patient to answer all questions we had. They began the job very soon after inspection, too. They cleaned up well after finishing. Our basement was wet and musty with crumbling parged walls and now it's dry & clean! Their longevity in the industry speaks to their quality and the way they do business. Would recommend to any family member or friend.

Description of Work
Basement waterproof (including sump pumps)

Work Completed On 04/13/2022

03/16/2022

Pierre E.

I trusted this company to do a French drain in my house. They gave me what seemed to be a fair price. One of their guys broke a window in a door leading out of my house. I found it later covered with plastic. Did they ever mention it to me? Nope. I asked them about it and they admitted they did it. They still have not gotten back to fix it - YEARS LATER. I also had further leaking in my basement that they said was guaranteed to be waterproof. And whose fault do you think that was - mine! Yep, they told me that I did not follow their advice on replacing a particular window sill. Do you think I would have paid what I did and not had the job done completely? Come on. I am really disappointed and even though I text the owner about the on-going issues, he never does anything. In fact, he sent one guy out, his main manager, to my house when this first happened and he started getting loud and blaming me. That's when I asked about the window. He had no response. I told him to leave. Unreal! Go somewhere else with your business. You can do so much better.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

Our goal is to achieve 5 stars with every homeowner. The sub-soil pressure relief system is working as intended. However, there are several other problematic concerns the we pointed out and the homeowner never addressed: 1 broke basement window rear left corner / 1 Boarded up window in the right corner: no window wells, no covers, no interior window drains; he said it wasn't in the budget. In addition to: a crawlspace parallel to the basement the was leaking, plus a breeze way with another window well problem - we offer our service at $850 each to redo the 3 window wells. We do take full responsibility for the broken window panel at the front storm door - the door is of older age and requires special glass. We ask the homeowner to select a local professional to repair the 5" x 5" piece and we would pay for it. We will contract our attorney's to have this "review" remove do to its false accuracy.

01/05/2022

David B.

We went from Google search to problem solved in 4 days. Mike, Peter, and their guys are complete professionals. Mike can in to quote the work, offered science-backed information, and listened to our needs. Peter (co-owner) was on the job site hauling rubble and wiring both days with his guys. They took care to clean up the mess they made and we now have a completely dry basement. No complaints!

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Category egress windows, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 01/05/2022

Review for Aqua Dry Basement Waterproofing - 473 Bridgetown Pike, Langhorne, PA - 39589076

10/16/2021

Jeff E.

Team showed up on-time. Work was done a whole day early, quoted for a two day job. Peter, (the foreman) incredibly nice. Very friendly, and took the time for each step to explain what the team was doing. Team used the back door, which was longer for them to get to the basement, but limited foot traffic/debris/dust tracking in the house, which was I was extremely grateful for.

Description of Work
French Drain; Waterproofing; mold remediation.

Work Completed On 10/16/2021

Review for Aqua Dry Basement Waterproofing - 473 Bridgetown Pike, Langhorne, PA - 39511230

09/16/2021

Eric K.

After 30 years of constant water, floods, puddles and headaches, we finally hired Mike from Aqua-Dry in March to waterproof our basement. Mike and his crew did a phenomenal, professional, timely and clean job using their process and any issue that arose was taken care of promptly. We are writing this review now because our basement was put through the true test of hurricane Ida which swept across our area, dumping a deluge of rain like never seen before. Our basement was DRY AS A BONE and it literally brought tears to my eyes knowing that I did not have to pull out the shop vac, towels, dehumidifier and fans ever again. Thank you Mike! We strongly recommend hiring Mike and his crew to solve any and all of your water problems.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Category roofing, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

08/31/2021

David P.

Mike was excellent in helping me with figuring out what needed to be done and Peter and his team worked very hard over a three day period. The conditions werent very pleasant with the heat and humidity and they worked in a very tight area. Couldnt ask for any thing more. I will use them again if necessary and I highly reccommend......

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing with French drain and sump pump installed

Category roofing, basement waterproofing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

08/25/2021

Bruce D.

The team from Aqua Basement did a great job. They were punctual every day and worked consistently throughout the day. I was constantly checking on the progress of the work and they had no issues answering all questions I had. They would sometimes stop their work in order to answer my questions. The work performed was exactly as quoted. I wish the clean up was little bit better, but they did cover everything they said they would. My basement walls seem much drier during our last downpour and I did not see any puddles as I did before Aqua Basement was hired. During this last storm I went down to the basement to check on things and could hear water trickling into the sump pit; so it definitely sounds like their system is working.

Description of Work
Needed a French drain installed along with 2 sump pits with battery back-ups

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

Review for Aqua Dry Basement Waterproofing - 473 Bridgetown Pike, Langhorne, PA - 39453408

07/30/2021

Kathleen M.

The entire team of workers at Aqua Dry, far exceeded my expectations. Everyone was extremely professional, courteous and even helpful! The project was throughly explained and shown to me every step of the way and the amount of work they got done in one day is amazing. They are clearly experts in their craft, and totally cleaned up before they left!

Description of Work
Full basement waterproofing, French Drain, Sump pump and battery back up.

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

Review for Aqua Dry Basement Waterproofing - 473 Bridgetown Pike, Langhorne, PA - 39431546

07/26/2021

Fredrick I.

go so far. the job was done in one day and so far seems to be working.

Description of Work
basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

07/22/2021

Michele C.

I called Peter and sent him photos. He responded immediately. Two days later, two employees came to my house and put a vapor barrier over the holes to direct any future water down into the drainage system. This was all included in the initial price - I was shocked! I have never had such good and prompt service with anything, and I have had many things done to my home. I would recommend this company 100% - and I actually already have. I am blown away by how wonderful they were.

Description of Work
I had a waterproofing system put in last December. I have had no problems with it and it has kept my basement completely dry. During the last storm, water came from the wall and shot over the drainage system and onto the floor.

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

Review for Aqua Dry Basement Waterproofing - 473 Bridgetown Pike, Langhorne, PA - 39414902

07/20/2021

Sandy C.

The team did an excellent job. They arrived on time, worked efficiently, we’re neat and professional and were very respectful of the property.

Description of Work
Waterproofing basement

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

02/05/2021

Jake S.

I had a great experience with Aqua Dry. Pricing was extremely competitive and they were able to get us on the schedule quickly. The team showed up right when they said they would and finished earlier than expected. Quality of work was excellent and they were able to fix all the issues we were having along with a couple small things I asked them to patch up while they were there. Throughout the time they also explained what they were doing along the way and made sure we were okay with the changes they were making. All together this was a very good experience and I would definitely recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

01/25/2021

Debra D.

Excellent! These guys are the nest! They did marvelous work-delivered what they promised-followed up as they committed. We are absolutely thrilled! Excellent work-quality workmanship and “Best in Class” Customer Service. They receive our highest endorsement!

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

01/05/2021

michelle C.

Wonderful. The guys were thorough, neat, and very nice. I have not had one drop of water in my basement since the waterproofing and no longer hear the annoying buzzing of the sump pump as they rerouted it for me. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone and would hire them again in a second. This was without a doubt the best money I have spent since moving into my house.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

12/11/2020

Gokul P.

It went pretty smoothly from scheduling to finishing the job. This is for a home that I am selling and they even did some additional work to accommodate the new buyer's request and didn't charge me extra. All the work done in a professional manner and they cleaned up thoroughly before they left. I highly recommend Mike and Pete for any basement waterproofing services.

Description of Work
Install a new French Drain system with 2 sump pumps

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

12/10/2020

Keith M.

Basement demo and waterproofing, sump pump installation

Description of Work
My wife and I walked into any homebuyer’s biggest nightmare - water in our basement on the 1st day of ownership. Mike (one of the owners) was very responsive and quick to share his expertise. He was very accommodating on pricing and got me on the schedule in under 1 week. The on-site crew was fantastic. The foreman, Peter, who I later found out is another owner was AMAZING. He talked me through everything, listened to my concerns, gave me his expert advice and then got to work. The job took 2 days (about 7am-noon) but included full demo of a terribly finished basement and then all the necessary measures to waterproof the basement. They did an exceptional job and their services come with a lifetime / transferable warranty. In short, they took a disaster and fixed it in under a week and (in my opinion at least) added value to my house with top of the line waterproofing and a great warranty to keep me at ease. I hope to never see them again (haha) but I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone who needs basement waterproofing / repair work done.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

11/13/2020

brianne S.

Amazing! Super professional. Everyone was so nice and explained everything thoroughly to me. Mike and his crew were really amazing. I will definitely recommend!

Description of Work
basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

11/13/2020

Mark M.

The project went extremely smooth from beginning to end. They were able to complete the project in one day's time and lived up to everything they said they would do in the estimate. Mike was tremendous throughout the entire process, making himself readily available for all of my questions and concerns. The final product speaks for itself. I would absolutely hire Aqua Dry again.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

10/08/2020

Geraldine B.

They came in with their team and went right to work. Only a portion of the basement needed to be waterproofed. They drilled out a 10-inch wide portion of the concrete floor, put stones, pipe, more stones and re-concreted that portion of the floor. Painted that wall with waterproof paint leaving me the rest of the painting to do (my choice). Drilled a hole at the bottom of each cinderblock which drained into a grey baseboard material which then drained into the pipe and flowed into the sump pump. Replaced the old basement window and placed concrete around it. Installed a sump pump, placed the pipe through the wall, placing the water exit pipe into a flower bed. Adding a circuit breaker dedicated to the sump pump. They described everything they were going to do prior to the job and everything they did at the completion of the job. Also, explaining how the sump pump worked. The total cost was $4200.00. The best part they cleaned up after. Oh and before they did anything they placed plastic all around so as not to ruin anything in the basement. I did not have to lift a finger.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

07/15/2020

Anthony A.

My wife and I just got our first home and needed the basement waterproofed ASAP. I COULD NOT BELIEVE how fast and professional Aqua Dry was. I wish I could give them more stars. The basement was pretty bad when we moved in and it looks completely different now. I can't recommend these guys enough!

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

We are so grateful to have earned your business - it was our pleasure in helping you achieve and dry and healthy basement. Conrats on the new house.

07/09/2020

Geraldine W.

Excellent service! Did not expect the amount of work required. It was thoroughly explained and completed as described. Would highly recommend this vendor to anyone needing this service. G.Washington

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing, drain pipe, foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/10/2020