Aqua Dry Basement Waterproofing

03/31/2021

473 Bridgetown Pike

Langhorne, PA 19047

Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Aqua Dry specializes in Basement & Crawlspace Waterproofing Science and we are Foundation Repair Experts: We invite you to take advantage of our one time free estimate / inspection offer and the most competitive financing options. We realize damp, wet, smelly basements can be very frustrating. That's why we offer a 21 point inspection to determine the cause of the water intrusion and mold growth. Aqua Dry has achieved the highest accolades for their proactive technology, hands on craftsmanship and superior mold remediation practices. Go from Wet to dry in 2 days or less. Our motto is to affordably solve your water intrusion concerns, in addition too, designing the best defense to combat against all Microbial growth and Mycotoxins. Finally, there is "One Local Waterproofing Expert" who cares about your home and your families health. As we continue to provide the most effective methods in achieving a healthy proactive Basement environment - Call Now 215-432-7122...

basement waterproofing (34)drain pipe installation (4)roofing (2)foundation repair (2)

09/16/2021

After 30 years of constant water, floods, puddles and headaches, we finally hired Mike from Aqua-Dry in March to waterproof our basement. Mike and his crew did a phenomenal, professional, timely and clean job using their process and any issue that arose was taken care of promptly. We are writing this review now because our basement was put through the true test of hurricane Ida which swept across ...

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Category roofing,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

08/31/2021

Mike was excellent in helping me with figuring out what needed to be done and Peter and his team worked very hard over a three day period. The conditions werent very pleasant with the heat and humidity and they worked in a very tight area. Couldnt ask for any thing more. I will use them again if necessary and I highly reccommend......

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing with French drain and sump pump installed

Category roofing,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

08/25/2021

The team from Aqua Basement did a great job. They were punctual every day and worked consistently throughout the day. I was constantly checking on the progress of the work and they had no issues answering all questions I had. They would sometimes stop their work in order to answer my questions. The work performed was exactly as quoted. I wish the clean up was little bit better, but they did cover ...

Description of Work
Needed a French drain installed along with 2 sump pits with battery back-ups

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

Review for Aqua Dry Basement Waterproofing - 473 Bridgetown Pike, Langhorne, PA - 39453408

07/30/2021

The entire team of workers at Aqua Dry, far exceeded my expectations. Everyone was extremely professional, courteous and even helpful! The project was throughly explained and shown to me every step of the way and the amount of work they got done in one day is amazing. They are clearly experts in their craft, and totally cleaned up before they left!

Description of Work
Full basement waterproofing, French Drain, Sump pump and battery back up.

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

Review for Aqua Dry Basement Waterproofing - 473 Bridgetown Pike, Langhorne, PA - 39431546

07/26/2021

go so far. the job was done in one day and so far seems to be working.

Description of Work
basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

07/22/2021

I called Peter and sent him photos. He responded immediately. Two days later, two employees came to my house and put a vapor barrier over the holes to direct any future water down into the drainage system. This was all included in the initial price - I was shocked! I have never had such good and prompt service with anything, and I have had many things done to my home. I would recommend this compan...

Description of Work
I had a waterproofing system put in last December. I have had no problems with it and it has kept my basement completely dry. During the last storm, water came from the wall and shot over the drainage system and onto the floor.

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

Review for Aqua Dry Basement Waterproofing - 473 Bridgetown Pike, Langhorne, PA - 39414902

07/20/2021

The team did an excellent job. They arrived on time, worked efficiently, we’re neat and professional and were very respectful of the property.

Description of Work
Waterproofing basement

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

02/05/2021

I had a great experience with Aqua Dry. Pricing was extremely competitive and they were able to get us on the schedule quickly. The team showed up right when they said they would and finished earlier than expected. Quality of work was excellent and they were able to fix all the issues we were having along with a couple small things I asked them to patch up while they were there. Throughout the tim...

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

01/25/2021

Excellent! These guys are the nest! They did marvelous work-delivered what they promised-followed up as they committed. We are absolutely thrilled! Excellent work-quality workmanship and “Best in Class” Customer Service. They receive our highest endorsement!

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

01/05/2021

Wonderful. The guys were thorough, neat, and very nice. I have not had one drop of water in my basement since the waterproofing and no longer hear the annoying buzzing of the sump pump as they rerouted it for me. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone and would hire them again in a second. This was without a doubt the best money I have spent since moving into my house.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Crack Repair, Sumps Pumps, Battery Back ups, Crawlspace Encapsulation, Egress Windows, Mold Solutions, Dehumidification systems.

Mud Jacking