Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Lake Oswego, OR
There are 68 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Lake Oswego
- Cutting Edge Contracting Inc.I remember always seeing the Cutting Edge Contracting ads in TheHomeMag. Their magazine & vehicle branding is hard to miss…which invokes words like unique, bold, proud, confident, and experienced. So when the time came to remodel our home this year, we reached out to Cutting Edge. We soon learned that they were all those words and MUCH more. Our 1998 Washougal home was showing its age, and from Dec’ 2020 to May 2021, Cutting Edge breathed incredible new life into it. It’s not a stretch to say they created a total transformation. They were involved in complete siding & plank replacement, stone/masonry throughout the home, roof replacement, and exterior paint. Here’s what we love about Cutting Edge: 1) They know their stuff. They are total professionals with quality materials, quality workers, and quality craftsmanship. This is super important and it should go without saying, but for us this was our only home and it was important for us to invite a company to work on it that would take great care of it. 2) They know their customers. This is the biggest project we’ve ever undertaken. There were so many moving parts to it, so many timelines, and SO many people involved…we were so grateful that we were made to feel important throughout the entire process. They were patient with every single question, comment or thought that we had, and they asked plenty of their own and shared their expert opinion in order to make sure what we wanted came to life. They explained their processes so you know the “why” behind what they do. They don’t just care about something looking right cosmetically, it also has to be right functionally and for the long haul. In a time when a pandemic led to more families choosing to stay put and put renovate, which in turn leads to multiple projects going at the same time, or material shortages, we always felt like we mattered and weren’t forgotten. Phone calls and text messages were always promptly returned. We didn’t have to wait hours or days, and that brought so much peace of mind. 3) They are just good people. Period. And we can say this confidently because Cutting Edge only had their hands on the exterior of the home. We had a whole set of other people doing the interior, and sometimes you get an occasional worker that doesn’t seem to care, or makes mistakes, or isn’t passionate about what they do. Not the case with Cutting Edge. Every single human being on their crew brought their best every single day. That was so refreshing to us. We are tremendously grateful for Cutting Edge!
- Forest Landscape IncExcellent service, quality of work, timekeeping and communication. The onsite crew were excellent too.
- Northwest Outdoor Living and LandscapesBret and his team built us a covered patio and fireplace (and more). The result is beyond our wildest expectations! The crew was so great throughout the project. Everyone was such a craftsman and treated this project like they were building it for themselves. They listened to our ideas and made them come to life in a way that was better than we had envisioned. Cannot recommend highly enoug
- Chimney Sweep SpecialistHad both flues repaired, one fire box rebuilt, flashing replaced, chimney cap repaired. Very professional and finished quickly.
- The Flues BrotherzThe service was awesome! He was on time, very nice and knowledgeable! They will be my go to company for all my wood burning needs!
- The Flues BrotherzWell. Conveniently timed\. Expert workers. Before and after photos for owner who is not safe on roof.
- Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning IncWe had a very good experience with Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning. Jeff came to assess the problem, and he explained hid bid clearly and thoroughly. We got scheduled within a reasonable amount of time (considering our rainy weather), and when Joey came to do the work he was so respectful of our privacy that we didn't even know he was here! He replaced tiles, removed moss from the chimney and crown, applied waterproof cement to the crown, and ground out and regrouted damaged joints - even dyeing the mortar to match. He did a great job and left our place spotless. Jeff will return in a few days to apply sealant, and we're delighted to have a 5-year warranty on the work done. We appreciated the professional and friendly service, and they got the work done at a fair price. Total cost: $130
- RRM Construction LLCRRM Contractor LLC: How do you describe one of the best contractors that just worked on your home? Quality, integrity, honesty, cost, scheduling, clean, and personable to mention a few of his great attributes. Yes, I would hire RRM contractors again without hesitation based on the completed work that was done to our satisfaction
- Forest Landscape IncI was given the task of helping my 70 year old mother with remodeling her backyard on a grand scale. I met with several contractors and the people at Forest Landscape were the ones I felt the best connection with. We were off to a great start! They provided us the most competitive estimate for our landscape remodel. But it wasn't just the price is was the knowing they would listen and understand our needs. Others just couldn't get that done. Forest Landscape didn't want this to be their vision of the space, they wanted it to be hers. They really put you at ease through the entire project. The estimate was easy to comprehend with outlined costs in parts, making decisions quicker. The entire crew helped to ensure things not only looked beautiful but functioned properly. We have yard that slopes towards our home and drainage was a big concern. From the moment they started until completion the crew worked very efficiently on site and checked in to make sure she/I were happy with the outcomes. It was truly amazing to see how they transformed the baron yard into a tranquil forested landscape complete with a dry river bed. As the plantings grow they will only look more beautiful in time as she sits under the new covered pergola on her patio extension in her rocking chair. They created gravel pathways that are functional and tidy for her to walk around. They really know how to work with what you have and implement what you don't have (like a french drain that functions-thanks guys!). Thank you especially to Jose, Rigo and Aldo. You got me through this without feeling stressed (especially about how many trees can fit in a yard- haha!) and each of you took time to make sure the she was happy. I recommend them know matter the scope, big or small or in between they are efficient, effective and you won't find nicer professionals to work with. I posted photos, but they its so much better when you are in it
- Forest Landscape IncI hired Forest Landscape in the late summer of 2017 to finish a number of projects I had started a few years ago and been unable to complete. I was anxious about finding a contractor that could understand the odds and ends of projects and my vision for how I wanted the garden to look. I met with Jose numerous times prior to signing the contract and getting started - to clarify areas of uncertainty and to get comfortable with the company. Jose never was impatient or short with me, but was very patient about understanding what would be required. They installed and repaired flagstone, installed drive-able mats along a long entry way, finished and lined a stream bed through a rock garden and installed pumps and decorative rock, repaired a leaning pergola, finished a bog area with liner and rock, installed pavers in patio areas and a walkway and created a concrete countertop on my Barbecue kitchen counter outside, among other things. They did an excellent job throughout and maintained a clean worksite every day. Rigo was the project manager, and he communicated well with me when clarification was needed, but never excessively. He was very respectful of my time. Forest Landscape is a well run, finely tuned organization that is a study in family working effectively together. I cannot recommend them highly enough
Masonry Contractors in Lake Oswego
- Business Description:Were a small family owned company with over 30 years experience. Will take the time to share the knowledge we have learned through out the years. We do everything from total rebuilds to minor repairs and sweeps. Anything brick or stone we can help design a project with our free estimates. We also do gas inserts and wood stove installation. A warm fire can set the mood and keep you warm when the power is out. Please call or email to set up a free consultationRecent Review:Good. On time efficient and communicated problems and future needs.SUE D.
- Business Description:Chimcare Portland is family owned small business servicing our local community since 1989. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond the call of duty for each and every one of our customers. All of our employee's are pre-screened, drug free and provide top notch service! Our Employee's arrive in uniform and in marked vehicles. When you Choose our company you really choose the best Chimney Sweep and Chimney Repair Company that Angies List has to offer! We also specialize in fireplace instal..Recent Review:We requested an estimate to repair a hole left from the removal of a wood stove. Jake, an estimator from Chimcare, came on Sept. 8th. He was cordial, took photos of the project and stated that by evening, or the next day, someone would be emailing or calling ideas/product to help us decide the next step. It's now one month later. No one has contacted us either by email or phone. I have left three text messages and two phone calls on the number listed on his business card. I have also emailed Chimcare with no response. Nothing. Zero. I would expect a simple reply of some kind even if it were to say something like your job is too small, but having absolutely no response is unacceptableAL D.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience the industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything regarding your concrete needs. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Rose City Concrete, LLC a call today, we look forward to working with youRecent Review:Very Well. Very professionally done, looks great, Very quickly got project done. Cleaned up. Fair price.Laurits D.
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experienceRecent Review:After the permit was approved by Washington County, Kelsea sent me a start date. The Ram Jack crew showed up promptly on the start date and stayed working on site until the job was completed. The crew lead, Stacy clearly communicated exactly what they were going to do, and that's exactly what they did. When finished, everything was cleaned up completely, and that included hosing off every speck of clay on my patio paversThomas C.
- Business Description:CCB NUMBER: 181422. Dateline Concrete, happily operating in beautiful Portland, Oregon, is ready to provide answers to your questions regarding stained and/or stamped concrete for your decorative concrete design. We manage concrete and brick projects from start to finish and you will love the results! We have countless happy clients as you can see from the quality work shown in our examples and we would love to help make you happy and improve the value of your homeRecent Review:Dateline was prompt to respond to our request for a bid. They came out and surveyed the work to be done, had good suggestions about how to maximize the benefit and to keep the cost down. Their bid was very competitive. They were able to schedule the work within a few weeks of our acceptance of their bid. The work was done rapidly and professionally. They were able to work with us on additional work that was discovered once the concrete was up to replace a subterranean drain pipe that would obviously have cause problems. The work was completed on the original schedule. We are VERY happy with the results. We give Dateline the highest possible recommendation with no reservations. We would use them again without questionBrenda M.
- Business Description:Forest Landscape, Inc is proud to present our customs landscapes for your home.We are a landscape company that emphasizes more then your typical, run-of-the mill projects that take up space within your neighborhoodRecent Review:Job took two weeks end to end. The job was complex and involved tree removal, demolition, and then construction. Alex let us know what to expect and raised issues and decisions in an efficient manner. Noe and Gildardo were punctual, hard working, and took great pride in their work They worked through some wet and nasty weather and it didnt slow them down. The precision stone cutting they performed to build the wall properly really made a difference. The end result is amazing and we are very happy with the resultDAVID C.
- Business Description:Specializing In Portland Chimney Repair & Services Lifetime Chimney provides un-surpassed chimney repairs, masonry, maintenance, chimney sweeping and every other chimney related service to the greater Portland area including Happy Valley, Oregon City & Clackamas. Our chimney craftsmanship is a step above the rest and we guarantee all of the repair & installation work that we do to your chimney. Our chimney services include but are not limited to the following: Tuck Pointing, Flashing, Crowns,..Recent Review:I was very satisfied with the services I received from Lifetime Chimney! The crew arrived on time, they were very professional, and they took the time to answer all my questions which I really appreciated. My home was treated with respect and left clean after the chimney sweep. Definitely money well spent. I have referred Lifetime Chimney to my family and friends with full confidenceREBEKA N.
- Business Description:G's Concrete prides itself on a hard days work which includes Honesty, Professionalism, Quick Responses, and Never Being Late. Bringing over 19 years of industry experience to each job, we are confident we can make each customer happy. We have 7 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after hours service. Ask about Angie's List discount. License#: 191032Recent Review:We hired G to replace our asphalt driveway with a concrete one. The work was done expertly and quickly, even when unexpected problems cropped up (unannounced street paving by the City during the project.) G is very detail-oriented: he planned the drainage for our new driveway so well that it's currently shrugging off a deluge, and he incorporated those drainage elements into the design of the driveway so it looks elegant. I didn't even know driveways could look elegant! The team, led by G's brother Diego, also replaced some buckled asphalt in the connecting area of the shoulder so the approach is smooth and will also drain well. They took a great deal of care not to damage anything while removing the old driveway, and even installed a piece of cedar to protect our deck planking where it abuts the driveway! The new driveway looks wonderful, and went in amazingly fast and smoothly. G gave us a great price and went above and beyond the quote to make sure our driveway is perfect. We would definitely go to him again for any concrete project, and recommend him to all our friends and neighborsFelicity S. S.
- Business Description:We specialize on Old Portland & Historical homes. We work on all kinds of residential homes in the Portland area. We have been in business since 1982. Affordable. Quality. Guaranteed.Recent Review:Juan and crew replaced our entire roof in four days. They were prompt, friendly, and in particular the daily cleanup was great. They gave special attention to flashing around the chimney and skylights. All my questions were answered. I think this company is excellent and price was competitiveSandra H.
- Business Description:Lamont Bros. is a company committed to serving the Portland area with the highest quality of remodeling work. From design to completion you will find our dedicated team working with enthusiasm and creatively to create beautiful living spacesRecent Review:The crew did the job in two days! David and Zack were professional and skilled, and the job site was neat and clean when they finished. Matt was personable and easy to work with. In fact, we're looking around for other jobs these guys could do! Highly recommendKassandra K.
Deals in Lake Oswego for Masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- King City
- Oak Grove
- West Linn
- Oregon City
- Happy Valley
masonry contractors in Lake Oswego
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Better Carpenter LLC12935 SW Butner Rd
- A Better Chimney, LLC109 SE Alder St
- A Cut Above Exteriors18151 SW Boones Ferry Rd
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A&J Landscape Maintenance Inc17845 SW Baseline Rd
- Advantage Air Duct Cleaning3098 Duck Horn Dr
- Aesthetic Environments6986 SE Drake Street
- Aesthetic Tile Imaging17739 Deemar Way
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Affordable Ponds LLC6400 NE hwy 99 suite G321
- AKL General Contractors344 N. 2nd
ST. HELENS, Oregon
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLC9753 SW Appaloosa Pl
- All About Chimneys11459 SE Abby Ln
- All Building Construction LLC.P.O. Box 304
- All Natural Additions llc205 SW 132nd Ave
- ALL NATURES CONSTRUCTION, INC7500 NE 299th St.
Battle Ground, Washington
- ALL PHASE REMODELING INC61225 Barger Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
- Aloha Design And Concrete3417 SE 162nd Ave
- American Chimney & Masonry3614 NE 50th Ave
- Americhoice Contractors LLC6614 SE 74TH AVE
- ANDREI MASONRY3284 SE 24TH TERR
- AP Pacific LLC800 NE Tenney RD Ste 110-423
- Apogee Landscapes3706 NE Holman St
- Ark Remodeling & Construction34928 Sykes Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- A Better Carpenter LLC
- B & B Masonry2181 SE Celebration Ct
- Baker Masonry Llc18750 S Schuebel Ln
- Best In Concrete Services8821 N Peninsular Ave
- Blessing Landscapes7219 NE 47th Ave
- BRIDGE CITY CUSTOM MASONRY4495 SW 182ND AVE
- Bridgetown Chimney and Masonry LLC1700 N Lombard St
- BROWN BROS MASONRY16358 S Bradley Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Buildtek Exteriors IncPO Box 68474
- BURNING BUSH CHIMNEY SERVICE350 SW 7TH ST
- B & B Masonry
- C&J Landscapes LLC3544 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd
- C's Home Remodel & Repair14213 SE 15th Cir
- Carlos Palacio Construction
- Catalyst Construction & Remodeling 503-914-91461031 NE 76th Ave
- CEDAR RIDGE HOMES1905 SW 257TH AVE
- CedarWorks ConstructionPO Box 374
- Chimcare1161 NW Overton St
- Chimney Sweep Specialist3724 SW Evelyn St
- Classic Pro Contractors Inc.P.O. Box 22590
- Cliff Townsend Masonry Inc18861 Allegheny Dr
Oregon City, Oregon
- Columbia River Tile & Stone Inc8171 SE Cypress Ave
- Contemporary Stone & Tile LLC20559 S Leland Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- COOMBS & LUTHY404 SE 80TH AVE
- Cooper Design Builders720 NE Flanders St Ste 200
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Crino Custom Homes L.L.C.4888 NW Bethany Blvd K5 #314
- CRYSTAL SPRINGS LANDSCAPES INCPO Box 820142
- CTR Concrete5300 SE 111th
- Cutting Edge Contracting Inc.14407 NE 13th Ave Ste 112
- CYRUS CONSTRUCTION INCORPERATED443 NE NORTON LN
- C&J Landscapes LLC
- Dale's Remodeling5514 Commercial St SE
- DATELINE CONCRETE & CONSTRUCTION INC6615 N ATLANTIC
- DAVE SQUARED ENTERPRISES LLCPO BOX 877
North Plains, Oregon
- Dave's Masonry19810 NE 258th Ave
Battle Ground, Washington
- DCM Construction3 Monroe Pkwy Ste P-313
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Decorative Concrete AYAC7930 SW Churchill Way
- Denham Construction Inc15365 SW 141st Ave
- Diamond Bond Oregon
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Donnelly Construction14540 SW Catalina Drive
- Drake's 7 Dees LandscapingPO Box 16190
- DUTCH MASONRY LLC2340 SE Gladstone St
- DYNA CRETE13350 SW WHISTLING WY
- Dale's Remodeling
- E TILE & STONE11859 se aerie crescent rd
Happy Valley, Oregon
- EATON GENERAL CONSTRUCTION99 W HISTORIC COLUMBIA RIVER HWY
- Eiffelfab LLC515 NW Saltzman Rd #922
- Elite Construction & Landscaping LLC6208 NE Killingsworth St
- Emerald Stone Masonry20516 S. E. Helzer Way
- EMM's Services PO BOX 1206
- Endeavor Masonry6930 SW Star Jasmine Pl
- ENTERPRISE MASONRY6053 NE CHESTNUT ST
- Erin Isle Construction Inc11120 SW Industrial Way . Bldg 9, Bay # 2
- Ethereal Elements16454 SW Cornelian Way
- Euro Masonry LLC17906 NW Andria Ave
- European Craftsmanship6125 SW 32nd Ave
- Ever's Construction & Yard Maintenance4283 SW Plumeria Way, , general contractor
- Evergreen Renovations14605 SW Bonanza Ct
- Expeditious Earthscapes, Inc.19450 se Hittay tr. drive
- E TILE & STONE
- F&L QUALITY CONCRETE,LLC1908 NW 143rd Ave
- F/X REPAIR & REMODELING2950 NW 29TH AVE
- Fine Stone Design12663 Southwest Canvasback Way
- FlooringExpressLLC2000 E Mill Plain
- Forest Landscape Inc3975 NW Susbauer Rd
- FREDINBURG MASONRY INC5137 Salem-Dallas hwy. Nw
- Frontline Electric, Inc1150 SE Laura Dr
- F&L QUALITY CONCRETE,LLC
- G's Concrete IncPo Box 1276
- Glenco Creations LLC309 Rosedell Street
- GORES CONSTRUCTION INCPO Box 1519
- Grasstains LLC1631 NE Broadway
- Green Planet Construction, LLCpo Box 246
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Greenleaf Painting3913 SE 122nd Ave
- GRO Outdoor Living3601 NE 74th Street
- G's Concrete Inc