Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Lake Oswego, OR
There are 63 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Lake Oswego
- Cutting Edge Contracting Inc.I remember always seeing the Cutting Edge Contracting ads in TheHomeMag. Their magazine & vehicle branding is hard to miss…which invokes words like unique, bold, proud, confident, and experienced. So when the time came to remodel our home this year, we reached out to Cutting Edge. We soon learned that they were all those words and MUCH more. Our 1998 Washougal home was showing its age, and from Dec’ 2020 to May 2021, Cutting Edge breathed incredible new life into it. It’s not a stretch to say they created a total transformation. They were involved in complete siding & plank replacement, stone/masonry throughout the home, roof replacement, and exterior paint. Here’s what we love about Cutting Edge: 1) They know their stuff. They are total professionals with quality materials, quality workers, and quality craftsmanship. This is super important and it should go without saying, but for us this was our only home and it was important for us to invite a company to work on it that would take great care of it. 2) They know their customers. This is the biggest project we’ve ever undertaken. There were so many moving parts to it, so many timelines, and SO many people involved…we were so grateful that we were made to feel important throughout the entire process. They were patient with every single question, comment or thought that we had, and they asked plenty of their own and shared their expert opinion in order to make sure what we wanted came to life. They explained their processes so you know the “why” behind what they do. They don’t just care about something looking right cosmetically, it also has to be right functionally and for the long haul. In a time when a pandemic led to more families choosing to stay put and put renovate, which in turn leads to multiple projects going at the same time, or material shortages, we always felt like we mattered and weren’t forgotten. Phone calls and text messages were always promptly returned. We didn’t have to wait hours or days, and that brought so much peace of mind. 3) They are just good people. Period. And we can say this confidently because Cutting Edge only had their hands on the exterior of the home. We had a whole set of other people doing the interior, and sometimes you get an occasional worker that doesn’t seem to care, or makes mistakes, or isn’t passionate about what they do. Not the case with Cutting Edge. Every single human being on their crew brought their best every single day. That was so refreshing to us. We are tremendously grateful for Cutting Edge!
- Forest Landscape IncExcellent service, quality of work, timekeeping and communication. The onsite crew were excellent too.
- Tom Payne Masonry IncI car careened head-on into a brick pillar that is part of my fence rendering it irreparable. To settle with the driver’s insurance, I was required three bids. Tom came out and looked at what was required to rebuild the pillar. While he was here, he took me through a binder showcasing his work. I found this very impressive. The other two companies asked that I send them photos and they returned a bid. Tom’s effort to come and talk with me was the key factor in selecting his service. In the process of rebuilding the fence, a second pillar was accidentally knocked over, and broke; for which Tom provide his services for. The quality of Tom’s works has made both pillars better than the originals. Tom also indicated the original pillars lacked a cement footing and were built up over the dirt. I would highly recommend Tom Payne Masonry for your masonry needs
- Northwest Outdoor Living and LandscapesBret and his team built us a covered patio and fireplace (and more). The result is beyond our wildest expectations! The crew was so great throughout the project. Everyone was such a craftsman and treated this project like they were building it for themselves. They listened to our ideas and made them come to life in a way that was better than we had envisioned. Cannot recommend highly enoug
- Chimney Sweep SpecialistHad both flues repaired, one fire box rebuilt, flashing replaced, chimney cap repaired. Very professional and finished quickly.
- The Flues BrotherzThe service was awesome! He was on time, very nice and knowledgeable! They will be my go to company for all my wood burning needs!
- The Flues BrotherzWell. Conveniently timed\. Expert workers. Before and after photos for owner who is not safe on roof.
- Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning IncWe had a very good experience with Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning. Jeff came to assess the problem, and he explained hid bid clearly and thoroughly. We got scheduled within a reasonable amount of time (considering our rainy weather), and when Joey came to do the work he was so respectful of our privacy that we didn't even know he was here! He replaced tiles, removed moss from the chimney and crown, applied waterproof cement to the crown, and ground out and regrouted damaged joints - even dyeing the mortar to match. He did a great job and left our place spotless. Jeff will return in a few days to apply sealant, and we're delighted to have a 5-year warranty on the work done. We appreciated the professional and friendly service, and they got the work done at a fair price. Total cost: $130
- RRM Construction LLCRRM Contractor LLC: How do you describe one of the best contractors that just worked on your home? Quality, integrity, honesty, cost, scheduling, clean, and personable to mention a few of his great attributes. Yes, I would hire RRM contractors again without hesitation based on the completed work that was done to our satisfaction
- Forest Landscape IncI was given the task of helping my 70 year old mother with remodeling her backyard on a grand scale. I met with several contractors and the people at Forest Landscape were the ones I felt the best connection with. We were off to a great start! They provided us the most competitive estimate for our landscape remodel. But it wasn't just the price is was the knowing they would listen and understand our needs. Others just couldn't get that done. Forest Landscape didn't want this to be their vision of the space, they wanted it to be hers. They really put you at ease through the entire project. The estimate was easy to comprehend with outlined costs in parts, making decisions quicker. The entire crew helped to ensure things not only looked beautiful but functioned properly. We have yard that slopes towards our home and drainage was a big concern. From the moment they started until completion the crew worked very efficiently on site and checked in to make sure she/I were happy with the outcomes. It was truly amazing to see how they transformed the baron yard into a tranquil forested landscape complete with a dry river bed. As the plantings grow they will only look more beautiful in time as she sits under the new covered pergola on her patio extension in her rocking chair. They created gravel pathways that are functional and tidy for her to walk around. They really know how to work with what you have and implement what you don't have (like a french drain that functions-thanks guys!). Thank you especially to Jose, Rigo and Aldo. You got me through this without feeling stressed (especially about how many trees can fit in a yard- haha!) and each of you took time to make sure the she was happy. I recommend them know matter the scope, big or small or in between they are efficient, effective and you won't find nicer professionals to work with. I posted photos, but they its so much better when you are in it
Masonry Contractors in Lake Oswego
- Business Description:Chimcare Portland is family owned small business servicing our local community since 1989. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond the call of duty for each and every one of our customers. All of our employee's are pre-screened, drug free and provide top notch service! Our Employee's arrive in uniform and in marked vehicles. When you Choose our company you really choose the best Chimney Sweep and Chimney Repair Company that Angies List has to offer! We also specialize in fireplace instal..Recent Review:We requested an estimate to repair a hole left from the removal of a wood stove. Jake, an estimator from Chimcare, came on Sept. 8th. He was cordial, took photos of the project and stated that by evening, or the next day, someone would be emailing or calling ideas/product to help us decide the next step. It's now one month later. No one has contacted us either by email or phone. I have left three text messages and two phone calls on the number listed on his business card. I have also emailed Chimcare with no response. Nothing. Zero. I would expect a simple reply of some kind even if it were to say something like your job is too small, but having absolutely no response is unacceptableAL D.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience the industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything regarding your concrete needs. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Rose City Concrete, LLC a call today, we look forward to working with youRecent Review:Richard and his team did an excellent job removing my old back deck and installing a stamped concrete patio. It will be great for backyard parties years to come!! We also has side RV parking slab done. Their work is high quality and at a great price. I recommend themStefan S.
- Business Description:Pacific Chimney and Masonry LLC; OR CCB #197597 PH#: 503-997-9018Recent Review:Fantastic! Vasiliy did excellent work, faster than expected at a very reasonable price. He was professional, polite, friendly and respectful. I love the finished product and I am sure it helped with the fast sale of my homeLisa W.
- Business Description:Finish carpenters provide finishing touches after the primary building of a structure is done. This includes installing baseboards, molding (crown), stairs, doors, windows trim, hardwood floors, custom and expert tiling. Im able to do much of it myself or with an employee and sub contract when needed. I also provide supervisory services as a licensed and bonded Residential General Contractor. We always provide fair bids and can usually out bid competition with a 10% discountRecent Review:AWESOME. I have been in the commercial construction management industry for 40+ years. I have a lot of experience with trades and subcontractors all over the west coast - from restaurants, hotels, casinos and the electronic semiconductor market sectors. I can count on 2 hands the companies I would give a 5-Star rating to. Matt with A Better Carpenter is one of them. The quality of his finish carpentry is better than good. His communication is world-class. His personality is warm, his character is top notch, and his pricing is at par with the quality he delivers. I'm sure he knows who wrote this and I did give him permission to use me as a reference. I asked Matt to feel free to give out my name mobile number, and email address. Just say you read this review from the "Tigard exterior column customer". I am not exaggerating - he is that good. He also has a friend who performed the painting who also was really good. I LUCKED OUT. Matt is a better carpenter. most definitely Yes, I hired a finish carpenter for exterior woodwork and boy did it pay off. Too bad you can't post photographs. When I have the funds - I plan on using Matt to install new kitchen cabinetry and counter tops. Matt rocks, periodBlake D.
- Business Description:CCB NUMBER: 181422. Dateline Concrete, happily operating in beautiful Portland, Oregon, is ready to provide answers to your questions regarding stained and/or stamped concrete for your decorative concrete design. We manage concrete and brick projects from start to finish and you will love the results! We have countless happy clients as you can see from the quality work shown in our examples and we would love to help make you happy and improve the value of your homeRecent Review:Dateline was prompt to respond to our request for a bid. They came out and surveyed the work to be done, had good suggestions about how to maximize the benefit and to keep the cost down. Their bid was very competitive. They were able to schedule the work within a few weeks of our acceptance of their bid. The work was done rapidly and professionally. They were able to work with us on additional work that was discovered once the concrete was up to replace a subterranean drain pipe that would obviously have cause problems. The work was completed on the original schedule. We are VERY happy with the results. We give Dateline the highest possible recommendation with no reservations. We would use them again without questionBrenda M.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned full outdoor maintenance company that prides itself on our customer services. We love what we do which makes it not just a "job" for us. We will take on any project and make it beautiful! We are a full outdoor maintenance company that specializes in Tree and Lawn and Yard Services. We have years of experience and look forward to working on your next outdoor project. Will take calls for Residential and Commercial projects. Call us today for a free estimate. For Seniors a..Recent Review:It went well. They were very professional through and through, had proper safety equipment, and presented a great price when everyone else was trying to take advantage of supply and demand after a storm. They did exactly what they said they would do and I thought they did a great tree removal/general clean-up jobJohn P.
- Business Description:Been in flatwork since 1976.Recent Review:We’ve call Phil for our all of home concrete projects, and he has always done a superb job at a very reasonable price. Over 30+ years that includes walkways, front porch, patio, a ground level cedar deck that Phil redid in exposed aggregate (looks great, easier to maintain, lasts forever), and most recently a new driveway. Knowledgeable, reliable, great craftsmanship, knows his business, and a nice guyGerald C.
- Business Description:Our mission is to design and install a landscape environment that enhances your daily life. We use the natural flow of your existing surroundings to develop an atmosphere that relaxes the mind and pleases the sense; turning your garden, yard, or patio into a haven for yourself and your family. Our landscape maintenance contracts, designed with your budget realities in mind, help relieve the worry of keeping up and cultivating your property over time. Blessing Landscapes listens to and works w..Recent Review:Fantastic! Many thanks to Sarah, Ricardo and Emily for their great work on this project. We're very happy with the results. It was a seamless process from start to finish; highly recommended.Todd Z.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:INITIAL CONTACT The company was quick to respond to our inquiry and set up time for a consultation. What we thought was a consult to receive a bid became a high pressure sales pitch. And our down payment to secure the quote for the job was actually a binding contract for the FULL scope of the project with significant penalties for cancelling (read the contract fine print!). A cancellation window of three days to release liability for the FULL AMOUNT OF THE PROJECT was a big surprise as we read through all the paperwork the days following. We have learned a hard lesson not to sign anything after 9pm, we were both so tired and hungry at that late hour we did not thoroughly read through all the paperwork. Our mistake. We obviously ended up moving forward with the project and got more comfortable after reading through reviews of the quality of the work and the experience customers had once they got past the “sales” call. Most were very positive. We also found that no other company offered the length of warranty that System Pavers does and with the large and challenging area, sloped terrain with drainage challenges and more than 5K sq ft, we felt comfortable that this was the right company to do the work. CONCEPTUAL DESIGN AND RENDERING Overall, the software was helpful in deciding the layout and the borders of the pavers. But we still had a hard time selecting the type of stone with the generic 3D rendering. We had to trust our instincts with the pictures in the catalogues provided to decide what to order. Once we decided on the Mega Lafite and Mega Arbel stones from Belgard, Jeff worked very hard with the vendor to get the color we wanted (as the Victorian shade had been discontinued) at the price we needed to fit our budget. We certainly appreciated this extra effort with the vendor. QUALITY OF WORK We read many reviews relative to the installation and quality of work. There was one team, led by Moises Ponce, that had received nothing but positive reviews. We were grateful that Jeff and the management team at System Pavers reworked the summer schedule so that Moises and his crew were able to take on our project. His team did outstanding work, they were always professional, and cleaned up after themselves. The installation of the pavers and the edging was seamless and the final product has more than met our expectations, it is really beautiful. We get many compliments on our new driveway and front yard and know that we enhanced the value of our home substantially. The team had to address some drainage challenges in front of our house and shop and the choice of permeable pavers so far seems to be functioning well through the first set of rainfall and falling leaves. The only challenges we had with the installation process involved two areas. The first had to do with communication between the Designer, the Project Manager and the Installation crew doing the work. There were times they were not on the same page and luckily one of us was home when most of the work was completed and could monitor the install. The second had to do with the landscaping/grass once the stones were completed. We had to move a portion of our in-ground sprinkler system prior to the new sod being installed. The day the ground was prepped for the sod, several of the sprinkler heads were completely buried and one was even on its side, covered with mulch. Had we not been on site and pointed this out, there could have been significant rework to correct after the sod had been installed. OVERALL We are very satisfied with the work and the end result. The cost for the work may be more than the value added to our home but there were other factors/benefits we considered in the choice of stone we selected and the overall design that increased the price beyond our original budget. It has transformed our front entrance and our front yard into our own private retreat and we no longer have to deal with the dust tracked into our home from our previous gravel drivewayAngela P.
- Business Description:Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes (All Natural Landscape) is a licensed, bonded, and insured landscape service company serving the greater Portland and SW Washington areas. With over 20 years of Northwest landscaping experience, you can count on our professional care and attention to detail. Award winningRecent Review:Bret and his team built us a covered patio and fireplace (and more). The result is beyond our wildest expectations! The crew was so great throughout the project. Everyone was such a craftsman and treated this project like they were building it for themselves. They listened to our ideas and made them come to life in a way that was better than we had envisioned. Cannot recommend highly enougMarla H.
Deals in Lake Oswego for Masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Lake Oswego
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 & All Concrete Service4775 SW Julia St
- 1 & All Concrete Service
- A Better Carpenter LLC12935 SW Butner Rd
- A Better Chimney, LLC109 SE Alder St
- A Cut Above Exteriors18151 SW Boones Ferry Rd
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A&J Landscape Maintenance Inc17845 SW Baseline Rd
- Advantage Air Duct Cleaning3098 Duck Horn Dr
- Aesthetic Environments6986 SE Drake Street
- Aesthetic Tile Imaging17739 Deemar Way
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Affordable Ponds LLC6400 NE hwy 99 suite G321
- AKL General Contractors344 N. 2nd
ST. HELENS, Oregon
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLC9753 SW Appaloosa Pl
- All About Chimneys11459 SE Abby Ln
- All Building Construction LLC.P.O. Box 304
- All Natural Additions llc205 SW 132nd Ave
- ALL NATURES CONSTRUCTION, INC7500 NE 299th St.
Battle Ground, Washington
- ALL PHASE REMODELING INC61225 Barger Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
- Aloha Design And Concrete3417 SE 162nd Ave
- American Chimney & Masonry3614 NE 50th Ave
- Americhoice Contractors LLC6614 SE 74TH AVE
- ANDREI MASONRY3284 SE 24TH TERR
- AP Pacific LLC800 NE Tenney RD Ste 110-423
- Apogee Landscapes3706 NE Holman St
- Ark Remodeling & Construction34928 Sykes Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- A Better Carpenter LLC
- B & B Masonry2181 SE Celebration Ct
- Baker Masonry Llc18750 S Schuebel Ln
- Best In Concrete Services8821 N Peninsular Ave
- Blessing Landscapes7219 NE 47th Ave
- BRIDGE CITY CUSTOM MASONRY4495 SW 182ND AVE
- Bridgetown Chimney and Masonry LLC1700 N Lombard St
- BROWN BROS MASONRY16358 S Bradley Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Buildtek Exteriors IncPO Box 68474
- BURNING BUSH CHIMNEY SERVICE350 SW 7TH ST
- B & B Masonry
- C&J Landscapes LLC3544 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd
- C's Home Remodel & Repair14213 SE 15th Cir
- Carlos Palacio Construction
- Catalyst Construction & Remodeling 503-914-91461031 NE 76th Ave
- CEDAR RIDGE HOMES1905 SW 257TH AVE
- CedarWorks ConstructionPO Box 374
- Chimcare1161 NW Overton St
- Chimney Sweep Specialist3724 SW Evelyn St
- Classic Pro Contractors Inc.P.O. Box 22590
- Cliff Townsend Masonry Inc18861 Allegheny Dr
Oregon City, Oregon
- Columbia River Tile & Stone Inc8171 SE Cypress Ave
- Contemporary Stone & Tile LLC20559 S Leland Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- COOMBS & LUTHY404 SE 80TH AVE
- Cooper Design Builders720 NE Flanders St Ste 200
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Crino Custom Homes L.L.C.4888 NW Bethany Blvd K5 #314
- CRYSTAL SPRINGS LANDSCAPES INCPO Box 820142
- CTR Concrete5300 SE 111th
- Cutting Edge Contracting Inc.14407 NE 13th Ave Ste 112
- CYRUS CONSTRUCTION INCORPERATED443 NE NORTON LN
- C&J Landscapes LLC
- Dale's Remodeling5514 Commercial St SE
- DATELINE CONCRETE & CONSTRUCTION INC6615 N ATLANTIC
- DAVE SQUARED ENTERPRISES LLCPO BOX 877
North Plains, Oregon
- Dave's Masonry19810 NE 258th Ave
Battle Ground, Washington
- DCM Construction3 Monroe Pkwy Ste P-313
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Decorative Concrete AYAC7930 SW Churchill Way
- Denham Construction Inc15365 SW 141st Ave
- Diamond Bond Oregon
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Donnelly Construction14540 SW Catalina Drive
- Drake's 7 Dees LandscapingPO Box 16190
- DUTCH MASONRY LLC2340 SE Gladstone St
- DYNA CRETE13350 SW WHISTLING WY
- Dale's Remodeling
- E TILE & STONE11859 se aerie crescent rd
Happy Valley, Oregon
- EATON GENERAL CONSTRUCTION99 W HISTORIC COLUMBIA RIVER HWY
- Eiffelfab LLC515 NW Saltzman Rd #922
- Elite Construction & Landscaping LLC6208 NE Killingsworth St
- Emerald Stone Masonry20516 S. E. Helzer Way
- EMM's Services PO BOX 1206
- Endeavor Masonry6930 SW Star Jasmine Pl
- ENTERPRISE MASONRY6053 NE CHESTNUT ST
- Erin Isle Construction Inc11120 SW Industrial Way . Bldg 9, Bay # 2
- Ethereal Elements16454 SW Cornelian Way
- Euro Masonry LLC17906 NW Andria Ave
- European Craftsmanship6125 SW 32nd Ave
- Ever's Construction & Yard Maintenance4283 SW Plumeria Way, , general contractor
- Evergreen Renovations14605 SW Bonanza Ct
- Expeditious Earthscapes, Inc.19450 se Hittay tr. drive
- E TILE & STONE
- F&L QUALITY CONCRETE,LLC1908 NW 143rd Ave
- F/X REPAIR & REMODELING2950 NW 29TH AVE
- Fine Stone Design12663 Southwest Canvasback Way
- FlooringExpressLLC2000 E Mill Plain
- Forest Landscape Inc3975 NW Susbauer Rd
- FREDINBURG MASONRY INC5137 Salem-Dallas hwy. Nw
- Frontline Electric, Inc1150 SE Laura Dr
- F&L QUALITY CONCRETE,LLC
- G's Concrete IncPo Box 1276
- Glenco Creations LLC309 Rosedell Street
- GORES CONSTRUCTION INCPO Box 1519
- Grasstains LLC1631 NE Broadway
- Green Planet Construction, LLCpo Box 246
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Greenleaf Painting3913 SE 122nd Ave
- GRO Outdoor Living3601 NE 74th Street
- G's Concrete Inc