Baker Masonry Llc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2005

Peter Baker, of Baker Masonry, LLC, has over 25 years of experience as a licensed mason contractor, and has helped to create custom masonry designs for clients in the Portland, Oregon area. Specializing in light commercial and residential masonry, Peter will work with you to make sure the finished product will greatly exceed your vision for the project. Adding custom masonry to your home can help create a unique, natural look and make your property stand out. Some of the types of projects we can complete include: • Fireplaces • Retaining walls • Barbecues and outdoor kitchens • Entry signs • Pavers and patios • Brick and stone veneers We use only the highest quality of bricks, blocks, cultured and natural stone for all of our projects, so you can rest assured that the finished product will stand the test of time. Trust Baker Masonry for all of your custom masonry needs. We will go to great lengths to make sure you are completely satisfied with every aspect of our service. Call today to find out more and to receive your estimate....

Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes

Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes (All Natural Landscape) is a licensed, bonded, and insured landscape service company serving the greater Portland and SW Washington areas. With over 20 years of Northwest landscaping experience, you can count on our professional care and attention to detail. Award winning.

All About Concrete & Masonry

Design it smarter, build it better, enjoy it longer, From design to installation, All About Concrete & Masonry can turn your vision into a reality. Pour a new path or driveway, lay a new paver patio or paths. We serve the entire Portland Oregon Metro area.

Stone Paving Inc

Stone Paving, LLC has been a company for eighteen years, and the Garber Family has owned and operated it for the past seven. Our goal is to satisfy our customers and provide them with a lifetime product. We specialize in creative designs and intricate patterns for our paving stone projects; and we will always offer a fair and competitive cost for the job. Our foremen will be on the job everyday to handle the project operations. They are professional in their approach and will ensure that your home and surroundings are undisturbed except for the beautiful project that they complete. Our employees are dedicated craftsmen who take pride in providing the best quality workmanship on every job. We will be honored to provide you with the highest quality workmanship for your paving stone or retaining wall needs.

11/15/2015

Was impressive, four people over at our house getting the project done. From prepping to finish, these guys came with confidence and did not cut any corners. These guys know what works and what does not with masonry. The extensive knowledge of products and masonry was very helpful. I was not using a foreman, so Peter was able to advise and brought up ideas that were more than helpful. His craftsmanship and finish skills are better than any contractor I have ever used.

Description of Work
Peter and his crew made our outdoor project amazing. They installed large base columns on an outdoor patio cover. Also, a very extensive outdoor mason kitchen from ground up. Lastly, the best outdoor fireplace and wood boxes I have ever seen. These guys are amazing, knowledgeable and honest. Most importantly they exceed expectations. People that come over always revel in the masonry. The rest of the project is great but the masonry is amazing.

01/03/2015

Work done was excellent. It took over a month to get the job done that took only 4 hrs on his part.

Description of Work
Replaced a brick facia on my garage wall.

Category masonry

They wanted me to start the day after they accepted my proposal. I told the customer I was booked for 4 to 6 weeks and I would try to fit this job in before that. We did all contacting through emails. Then they said they dont check there emails because they dont have smart phones. Which explains to me why the customers didnt answer me back. Several times. When I need info for the job. I am glad they liked my work and I feel bad for the miscommunication. I appreciate there work and glad to hear they would use me again.

03/27/2014

Peter followed up to a text I sent him asking him to contact me. I sent him pictures of the work to be done. He stopped by to review and sent me a quote (that was 30% less then others) He called the week before to let me know that he was going to be able to perform the work Called me the day before to confirm Showed up and did the work withour me having to be there

Description of Work
Replaced a brick facade

03/23/2014

Peter, the owner went to a company that had used bricks for sale, picked through a pile of used brick to come up with enough to do our project that would match the existing brick on the fireplace. He then hand cut the bricks to 1/2and quot; thickness so they could be installed similar to tiles. He also had to make corner bricks. He then installed the bricks and 20and quot; x 20and quot; slabs to finish the top of the hearth. It took him about 6 hours to do everything and it looked great when he was done.

Description of Work
Bricked a hearth on our living room fireplace.

Category masonry,fireplaces

03/18/2014

First, I should explain that our remodeling contractor initially gave us the name of a Mason to update the front of our older home with stone. After speaking with him over the phone, I decided to do research myself, and found Baker Masonry on Angie's List. Peter came to our home personally, and explained the masonry process as it related to our needs. He was soft-spoken, asked us detailed questions about our vision and immediately impressed us as someone who knows his craft. We hired Peter on the spot. Within less than 2 weeks, he and his hard working, professional crew were transforming the front of our home into a true work of art. Even our UPS driver is impressed! Peter shows up on time, has faultless work ethic, and cleans up any mess after the day's work. He even arranged the stone, mixer and all of his equipment in an orderly fashion on our driveway before he left for the day! I should also add that our initial choice of stone probably would not have looked this terrific, but during our consultation Peter offered suggestions that we opted to take, and we couldn't be happier. You cannot go wrong with Peter Baker of Baker Masonry. He is exactly what customers and homeowners want and need when it comes to professional, artfully done masonry projects. We would have Peter back in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Peter and his professional, hard working crew installed stone over our older home's brick facades.

10/07/2013

Peter bricked over a concrete retaining wall, concrete block steps, and installed stone caps. It looks terrific!! It turned out better than I could have hoped for. We plan on hiring Peter again in the future for additional brick work we’d like to have done.

Description of Work
Bricked over a concrete retaining wall and concrete block steps.

04/18/2013

They're absolutely topnotch. It couldn't got better. He was there everyday. He worked rain or shine. He did little things that made the overall installation worked twice or three times as much. He pointed out things that were wrong with the house that had nothing to do with his installation and so he helped us identify a different issue. Their price is right in a ballpark with everybody else.

Description of Work
We used Baker Masonry, LLC.

Category hardscaping

03/07/2013

Peter Baker was excellent and he did terrific work. It was very difficult to find someone that was going to be punctual and show up when they say they are going to and he was. He just got down to business and our neighbors that had the same type of columns, commented that they wished that they had used him because ours looked so much better. His price was very fair. I plan on using his services again.

Description of Work
I used Baker Masonry LLC to build two lamppost columns for a driveway gate.

02/24/2013

After reading lots of positive comments on Anglie's List, contacted Peter to redo our interior fireplace. We're a good hour south of him and so to start we kept it to email and phone calls. Once we both figured out this would happen, he came down to take a good look and preposition some material, then started work. The demolition part was messy and dusty, of course, but Peter took considerable pains to minimize the impact outside the work area. He had a couple of good ideas on reconfiguration and ran those by us during the project. We liked them all and incorporated them. After completion, he did a thorough cleanup. We're doing flooring and a kitchen remodel, too. As soon as those are done and we have the money, we'd like to get Peter back for more work. Most highly recommended!

Description of Work
Removed old cultured stone from fireplace. Modified fireplace to a slightly different shape. Covered fireplace in new cultured stone.

Category masonry,fireplaces

09/30/2012

Everything that others have written about Peter is true: he is professional, responsive, and a tireless worker. But in addition, he has an artist's vision of what would look best in a completed project. He takes into account the style/age of the home and landscaping. He helped expand our original idea into a look that we love; and so many neighbor's comments have been so positive, also. One of them stood admiring the work and said and quot;It ( the stonework) just looks like it's always belonged there....and quot; We are so grateful we found Peter.

Description of Work
Applied stacked stone (manufactured) to lower portion of front of home. Repair of dry rot.

Category masonry

masonry, custom masonry designs, fireplaces, retaining walls, barbeques, outdoor kitchens, entry signs, patios, brick veneers, stone veneers, mailboxes, commercial masonry, residential masonry

Tuck pointing, concrete flat work, tile