J & S Construction & Investment

With Angi since January 2013

i have been in construction maintenance field for 30+ years. If i can't fix it or build it there is NO CHARGE...

Fitzpatrick Painting Inc

Welcome to Fitzpatrick Painting. We are a painting contractor servicing Salem, Albany, Corvallis and Eugene in Oregon. When it comes to true craftsmanship at a fair rate, nobody beats Fitzpatrick. Our employees are experts in painting projects for both commercial and residential properties. Our employees are back ground checked, drug tested and go through weekly training to ensure that we deliver the very best to our customers.

Wow Painting

WOW! Painting prides itself on its high-quality, clean, meticulous work that places the highest priority on your satisfaction. As a family owned and operated company, we seek long-term professional relationships with our clientele. We value communication with our customers, checking in with you through each step of the project. Using expert preparation and attention to detail, while offering great service at a fair price, the end result will have you saying, “WOW!”

Affinity Painting LLC

Additional Contact name - Shelley L Nelson.

01/30/2013

Jeff came out quickly, fixed the leaking roof, and we have not had a problem since, despite the continuing rain! Of note; the roof was damaged in a storm about three years ago, and ever since that time, we have had problems with it leaking. The company who originally did the "fix" came out several times, but were never able to resolve the issue; Jeff fixed it in one day.

Description of Work
Jeff has helped me with a number of projects, so when the roof started leaking, I gave him a call.

Category handyman service,roofing

01/24/2013

Jeff was recommended to me by another service that I used, and calling him turned out to be a blessing! Jeff designed and built storage shelves for my 20x20 storage unit, including a large capacity rolling unit. He also thought ahead to a time when I would be using the room as a shop, and planned accordingly. Since the fist of the shelving was constructed, I have used him non-stop of various fixes...

Description of Work
Jeff can fix anything!

Category handyman service,garage builders

I can repair or build almost anything. I have in both commercial and residential settings

Very few