Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Worthington, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Worthington
- Accura Land SurveyingThe survey was well-done and timely. I have used Acura Landsurveying of Greenfield for many years, going back to a minor subdivision survey in 1993. Mr. Goin's work is of such quality that he should charge more for his services (Price rated "B" for this reason. I have tried other surveyors and did not have such good results. As a small landowner, I discovered that they were working for developers and their interests rather than mine. Acura surveyed the historic barn lot (barn shown in photo) in 2004 when I need to add additional land to enlarge the property read less
- Patridge Surveying LLCPatridge Surveying is a great company to work with. The are very professional and did a great job on our new build project. It was complicated to locate the house, well & septic on our lot and Bob helped educate me and make recommendations on how to get through the process. He was also very patient with all of our questions and changes read less
- Patridge Surveying LLCMatt and Bob Patridge were very polite marked my property lines and provided me with a printout of the plat. I would refer them to friends and neighbors.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEI only gave a "B" in punctuality because of having to contact them 2 more times before work was scheduled and carried out. But then I was scheduled quickly and they arrived on time and were pleasant to work with.
- BIRD + BULL INCTHEY HELPED ME MAINTAIN THE SCHEDULE WITH THE CITY. IT WAS A TIGHT WINDOW FOR SOME PAPERWORK FILINGS I HAD TO DO.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICETHIS IS A SECOND GENERATION SURVEY COMPANY. HE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND CONSCIENTIOUS. I CALLED SEVERAL COMPANIES AND HE WAS THE FIRST WE LEFT A MESSAGE FOR THAT RESPONDED. THE WORK HE DID WAS FOR TWO BOUNDARIES THAT WERE OBVIOUS, THE THIRD WAS A LITTLE HARDER THE FOURTH TOOK A LOT OF WORK. HE HAD TO USE A LOT OF EQUIPMENT AND CUT THROUGH SOME BUSHES. HE CONFIRMED THE OTHER BOUNDARY MARKERS THAT WERE ALREADY IN PLACE AND ADDED FOUR MORE. THE BASE CHARGE WAS $250 AND THE TOTAL CAME TO $275. I FELT CONFIDENT HIS WORK IS ACCURATE read less
- M. W. HUGUSSURVEYED PROPERTY TO DETERMFINE LOT LINE; WENT TO COURTHOUSE TO CHECK PLAT; MARKED LOT LINES. GOOD JOB.
- Patridge Surveying LLCAfter being unable to contact a highly rated surveyor that was on Angie's list, I started looking for another who could survey my property so that I could install a fence. The few that were on the List were either completely backed up (4-6 weeks) or their prices were crazy. One of those surveyors suggested two others that might be able to do it sooner. I contacted both via phone and email and Patridge emailed me back 2 days later (the other never contacted me- Is this just a category of rude contractors!!!). Most of our contact was via email. Patridge had already pulled my lot info when they made contact and said they could do the and quot;pinand quot; survey for $500, with $100 more if I required a Plat map (which I didn't). They were busy and said that they would know at the beginning of the week when they could schedule it. On May 29th, they emailed me and said they could get to me by Friday JUne 7th and wanted to know if I wanted to proceed, which I did. I'd been trying to find someone to do this for weeks. Amazingly, I got another email that Monday that they would be there Tuesday (june 3rd)to do the survey. I let them know that I wouldn't be home but they said they would just send me an invoice. While I wasn't home, my neighbor was and he spoke with them. Said the guy was very friendly and very professional. When I got home from work, the lot was clearly marked and he had dug to show where most of the pins were. I was very pleased with the work, though the lot turned out to be much larger than I thought. I received the invoice about a week later. The pins were well marked and staked. There is no doubt where my boundary was. And I appreciate that FINALLY someone was able to help me out read less
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICETalked to Melva who described what they do and the cost. She is great to talk with, explained everything clearly and scheduled me in very quickly. Emailed me the contract to fill in and email back. The two surveyors arrived earlier than scheduled and finished in good time. They were very careful, professional, considerate, and pleasant. The work was done exactly as desired. They're a great company and I would recommend them to anyone read less
- Robert C. Rhyne. PLSI am overwhelmingly pleased with Mr.Rhyne's service. I made arrangements for the survey on Monday, July 11th; giving Mr. Rhyne facts about the property. He researched descriptions of the property, from aerial maps, and deeds dating back to 1925. When I arrived on the site. Mr.Rhyne was on the job, and working. Mr.Rhyne is professional, and patient. He even took the time to converse over the telephone, with my 92 year old cousin who had lived in the house prior to granting it to me. He provided me with several signed and certified copies of the completed survey. It's very detailed and show the distance from the house to the property lines, and the location of the original metal stakes. He even drove in longer stakes, and placed pvc pipes over the spikes located in the rear of the property,to make them easier to find since they were covered with thick brush. Having such a detailed map provides a sense of security read less
Land Surveyors in Worthington
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:Patridge Surveying is a great company to work with. The are very professional and did a great job on our new build project. It was complicated to locate the house, well & septic on our lot and Bob helped educate me and make recommendations on how to get through the process. He was also very patient with all of our questions and changes read lessDebbie M.
- Recent Review:The scheduler Melva was extremely professional and prompt. Couldn't have been better. The survey crew were also nice, prompt and thorough. They only reason I gave them a B was I assumed the "pins" would be short metal pipe located an inch above ground. XYZ used 3 foot wooden stakes read lessPA W.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:I had Pickens Fence come out in mid August to provide an estimate to remove a chain link fence on one side of yard and replace it with a wood fence. The owner immediately quoted a $1,000 fee. I told him that would be fine but I had to wait for a certificate of appropriateness from the city which would take about a week. I got the certificate last week and called and left a voicemail that I had the certificate but instead of dog eared it would have to be straight across (not a big deal) and that I wanted to schedule a time to do the work. I also sent the owner an email with the same message. That was last Friday morning. No response. I emailed and called again on Tuesday. This time a girl in the office answered the phone and she remembered my voicemail and said she would have the owner call me back to get the work scheduled. It's now Saturday and I haven't heard from anyone. If they didn't want the work (probably a small job for them) then the owner should have just said so from the beginning. He seemed annoyed when he showed up to give me the estimate. He should realize that almost every neighbor in my area has wood fences. He will lose out on a lot of business with his lack of professionalism read lessPATTY H.
- Business Description:A-1 Private Investigation & Security Consulting provides investigative services in adultery, child custody, criminal defense, and disability / workers compensation. Whether your case calls for surveillance or an in depth investigation A-1 Private Investigation & Security Consulting has the solution. A-1 Private Investigation & Security Consulting offers a personal approach, and extremely competitive rates. With nearly 7 years of prior law enforcement experience paired with nearly 7 years of.. read less
- Business Description:Since 1964, Pomeroy & Associates has been exceeding the expectations of our Civil Engineering and Surveying clients. We have an experienced staff of professional civil engineers and surveyors ready to assist you read less
- Recent Review:SURVEY ON NEW HOME I BOUGHT. MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE THAN OTHER SURVEYORS AND WERE ABLE TO DO THE WORK IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIMECARLOS H.
- Business Description:Get local merchant coupons and deals right on your smartphone with no need to download "apps" from every business in town
- Business Description:Bryant's Tree Service, LLC is fully insured and licensed to conduct business here in the great state of Ohio, and I guarantee you we are the perfect tree service for all of your tree care needs. All estimates are 100% FREE, and given by an ISA certified Arborist, just call (614) 288-5397. We provide both residential and commercial tree and stump services, with payment plans available. You can visit us at www.bryantstree.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Bryants.Tree.Servic read less
- Business Description:We are a true custom home builder that has been in business, Rankin Homes, Inc., for eighteen years and our family has been building homes in the Columbus area for over fifty years. We have now expanded in to the home care, maintenance, remodel and renovation businesses. We can quickly evaluate and remedy any issue you are having with your home, drawing from over sixty years of experience. Our quality, effective repairs and pricing are second to none. We have also developed energy systems for.. read less
- Business Description:American Land Surveyors offers licensed professional land surveying services throughout Central Ohio
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Lewis Center
- Shawnee Hills
- Upper Arlington
- New Albany
- Plain City
- Grove City
land surveyors in Worthington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BIRD + BULL INC2875 W DUBLIN-GRANVILLE RD
- BIRD + BULL INC
- Jobes Henderson & Associates59 Grant St
- Jobes Henderson & Associates
- M. W. HUGUS395 Clark Dr Apt 102
- M. W. HUGUS
- noAppdealsPO Box 2415
- RANKIN HOMES INC2718 SAWBURY BLVD
- RANKIN HOMES INC
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICE3354 E Broad St
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICE