Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in New Albany, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in New Albany
- Accura Land SurveyingThe survey was well-done and timely. I have used Acura Landsurveying of Greenfield for many years, going back to a minor subdivision survey in 1993. Mr. Goin's work is of such quality that he should charge more for his services (Price rated "B" for this reason. I have tried other surveyors and did not have such good results. As a small landowner, I discovered that they were working for developers and their interests rather than mine. Acura surveyed the historic barn lot (barn shown in photo) in 2004 when I need to add additional land to enlarge the property read less
- Patridge Surveying LLCPatridge Surveying is a great company to work with. The are very professional and did a great job on our new build project. It was complicated to locate the house, well & septic on our lot and Bob helped educate me and make recommendations on how to get through the process. He was also very patient with all of our questions and changes read less
- Patridge Surveying LLCMatt and Bob Patridge were very polite marked my property lines and provided me with a printout of the plat. I would refer them to friends and neighbors.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEI only gave a "B" in punctuality because of having to contact them 2 more times before work was scheduled and carried out. But then I was scheduled quickly and they arrived on time and were pleasant to work with.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEThey were just really wonderful, good guys who ended up saving us a lot of money. I have already recommended them to others.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEExcellent. We called and they were here the same day. All but one pin was located that day, they came back about 3 days later with the ability to establish final pin using road marker and other pin locations.
- BIRD + BULL INCTHEY HELPED ME MAINTAIN THE SCHEDULE WITH THE CITY. IT WAS A TIGHT WINDOW FOR SOME PAPERWORK FILINGS I HAD TO DO.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICESURVEYORS JOHN AND JAY BEGAN THE JOB PROMPTLY, AND COMPLETED WORK WITHIN SEVERAL DAYS, ALLOWING US TO LEAVE ON VACATION ON TIME. THEY WERE SKILLED AT FINDING OLD MARKERS AND FENCE LINES DESPITE HEAVY FOREST GROWTH OVER MOST OF THE PROPERTY.
- Myers Landscaping ServiceIt was an extensive project and we were pleased with the work that they did. They were timely in all regards, were personable, careful, and did a quality job.
- A.O.G. SURVEYINGThey were able to come out within a week of me calling. Bob was great to work with and quick to respond. It took him a couple hours to survey the land since he was having trouble finding the steaks in my yard so he had to do some searching. He was very pleasant and a nice guy. I felt the price was reasonable for the service read less
Land Surveyors in New Albany
- Business Description:RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIALRecent Review:I never received a call or text from them.Debbie M.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.Recent Review:Patridge Surveying is a great company to work with. The are very professional and did a great job on our new build project. It was complicated to locate the house, well & septic on our lot and Bob helped educate me and make recommendations on how to get through the process. He was also very patient with all of our questions and changes read lessDebbie M.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:I had Pickens Fence come out in mid August to provide an estimate to remove a chain link fence on one side of yard and replace it with a wood fence. The owner immediately quoted a $1,000 fee. I told him that would be fine but I had to wait for a certificate of appropriateness from the city which would take about a week. I got the certificate last week and called and left a voicemail that I had the certificate but instead of dog eared it would have to be straight across (not a big deal) and that I wanted to schedule a time to do the work. I also sent the owner an email with the same message. That was last Friday morning. No response. I emailed and called again on Tuesday. This time a girl in the office answered the phone and she remembered my voicemail and said she would have the owner call me back to get the work scheduled. It's now Saturday and I haven't heard from anyone. If they didn't want the work (probably a small job for them) then the owner should have just said so from the beginning. He seemed annoyed when he showed up to give me the estimate. He should realize that almost every neighbor in my area has wood fences. He will lose out on a lot of business with his lack of professionalism read lessPATTY H.
- Business Description:Get local merchant coupons and deals right on your smartphone with no need to download "apps" from every business in town
- Recent Review:The scheduler Melva was extremely professional and prompt. Couldn't have been better. The survey crew were also nice, prompt and thorough. They only reason I gave them a B was I assumed the "pins" would be short metal pipe located an inch above ground. XYZ used 3 foot wooden stakes read lessPA W.
- Recent Review:NICE GUYS! THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND - SINCE MY NEIGHBORHOOD HAD NOT BEEN SURVEYED, THEY HAD TO MARK THE ENTIRE BLOCK TO ACCURATELY LOCATE MY PROPERTY.TAMMY K.
- Business Description:CIVIL ENGINEERING AND SURVEYING.Recent Review:I wouldn't bother to call them. <br />Suzanne R.
- Business Description:American Land Surveyors offers licensed professional land surveying services throughout Central Ohio
- Recent Review:SURVEY ON NEW HOME I BOUGHT. MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE THAN OTHER SURVEYORS AND WERE ABLE TO DO THE WORK IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIMECARLOS H.
- Business Description:We are a civil engineering and land surveying firm that provides consulting for all areas of environmental and site engineering services. With numerous years of experience we are experts in understanding the needs of your specific project and custom designing a plan for you. We offer a wide range of services from wetland delineation to mapping services and transportation engineering. Our team consists of hand-picked and highly skilled professionals and trained technicians. Let us assess your .. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Lewis Center
- Upper Arlington
land surveyors in New Albany
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BIRD + BULL INC2875 W DUBLIN-GRANVILLE RD
- BIRD + BULL INC
- Jobes Henderson & Associates59 Grant St
- Jobes Henderson & Associates
- noAppdealsPO Box 2415
- RANKIN HOMES INC2718 SAWBURY BLVD
- RANKIN HOMES INC
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICE3354 E Broad St
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICE