Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Westerville, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Westerville
- Accura Land SurveyingThe survey was well-done and timely. I have used Acura Landsurveying of Greenfield for many years, going back to a minor subdivision survey in 1993. Mr. Goin's work is of such quality that he should charge more for his services (Price rated "B" for this reason. I have tried other surveyors and did not have such good results. As a small landowner, I discovered that they were working for developers and their interests rather than mine. Acura surveyed the historic barn lot (barn shown in photo) in 2004 when I need to add additional land to enlarge the property
- QCM Land SurveyingI needed a survey done to locate & mark the corners & boundary lines on a property I recently purchased located in a very old neighborhood so I could erect a new privacy fence along the sides and back of my property. Quality Construction Management’s service was awesome. They were prompt, polite, reliable, reasonably priced and very efficient – a big shout out to Ty you are wonderful THANK YOU! The surveyor was just as awesome - he arrived on time and explained the processes to me and he also was able to pin/stake the property lines/corners by the end of the day
- Patridge Surveying LLCPatridge Surveying is a great company to work with. The are very professional and did a great job on our new build project. It was complicated to locate the house, well & septic on our lot and Bob helped educate me and make recommendations on how to get through the process. He was also very patient with all of our questions and changes
- Patridge Surveying LLCMatt and Bob Patridge were very polite marked my property lines and provided me with a printout of the plat. I would refer them to friends and neighbors.
- Robert C. Rhyne. PLSI am overwhelmingly pleased with Mr.Rhyne's service. I made arrangements for the survey on Monday, July 11th; giving Mr. Rhyne facts about the property. He researched descriptions of the property, from aerial maps, and deeds dating back to 1925. When I arrived on the site. Mr.Rhyne was on the job, and working. Mr.Rhyne is professional, and patient. He even took the time to converse over the telephone, with my 92 year old cousin who had lived in the house prior to granting it to me. He provided me with several signed and certified copies of the completed survey. It's very detailed and show the distance from the house to the property lines, and the location of the original metal stakes. He even drove in longer stakes, and placed pvc pipes over the spikes located in the rear of the property,to make them easier to find since they were covered with thick brush. Having such a detailed map provides a sense of security
- McDougall-Marsh Land SurveyorsMcDougall-Marsh staff responded within 24 hours to my phone call. Their assistant gave me a quote and told me they would have the job completed within two or three weeks. This company did come out as promised and was professional. The owner of the company even called to give me updates and to check on the completed job. I would highly recommend this company
- Myers Landscaping ServiceIt was an extensive project and we were pleased with the work that they did. They were timely in all regards, were personable, careful, and did a quality job.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEResponded promptly to my call. Office employee was exceptionally pleasant. Came out the next day to survey. Since I wasn't home at the time, I called the next day and all my questions were answered by the person who completed the survey. The only item I would have expected to receive was a detailed written summary of what was done along with a property drawing to accompany the bill. I was told, however, the drawing is available from the Franklin County Auditor's web site
- BIRD + BULL INCTHEY HELPED ME MAINTAIN THE SCHEDULE WITH THE CITY. IT WAS A TIGHT WINDOW FOR SOME PAPERWORK FILINGS I HAD TO DO.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEThe owner was very helpful and friendly and scheduled the work within a few days of the request. The work was performed efficiently and professionally by the owner and one other gentleman. The survey appears to be accurate, as it found the boundaries to be close to where I had been told they were located
Land Surveyors in Westerville
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:Patridge Surveying is a great company to work with. The are very professional and did a great job on our new build project. It was complicated to locate the house, well & septic on our lot and Bob helped educate me and make recommendations on how to get through the process. He was also very patient with all of our questions and changesDebbie M.
- Business Description:RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIALRecent Review:I never received a call or text from them.Debbie M.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:I had Pickens Fence come out in mid August to provide an estimate to remove a chain link fence on one side of yard and replace it with a wood fence. The owner immediately quoted a $1,000 fee. I told him that would be fine but I had to wait for a certificate of appropriateness from the city which would take about a week. I got the certificate last week and called and left a voicemail that I had the certificate but instead of dog eared it would have to be straight across (not a big deal) and that I wanted to schedule a time to do the work. I also sent the owner an email with the same message. That was last Friday morning. No response. I emailed and called again on Tuesday. This time a girl in the office answered the phone and she remembered my voicemail and said she would have the owner call me back to get the work scheduled. It's now Saturday and I haven't heard from anyone. If they didn't want the work (probably a small job for them) then the owner should have just said so from the beginning. He seemed annoyed when he showed up to give me the estimate. He should realize that almost every neighbor in my area has wood fences. He will lose out on a lot of business with his lack of professionalismPATTY H.
- Business Description:Dayton, OH home improvement company specializing in superior service and attention. Call now @ (937) 361-7610 and receive $150 off your first purchase of $1500 or more when mentioning AngiesList.com. ICON General Contracting Services is a full service remodeler serving the Dayton and Cincinnati areas for all of your roofing, siding, window and door, or patio enclosure needs. ICON GCS strives to only use locally manufactured and environmentally friendly products installed by skilled craftsman ..Recent Review:ICON did a wonderful job. Any concerns we had along the way were promptly addressed and remedied. They were always here when they said they would be. Eric VanHoose said to us that the job was not finished until we said it was finished to our complete satisfaction and he lived up to that. We love our sunroom and the job they did, have not had one problem with it since, and have used ICON for a subsequent project (putting down laminate flooring in our living room) again with complete satisfaction. We would not hesitate to give them our highest recommendationTerry M.
- Recent Review:NICE GUYS! THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND - SINCE MY NEIGHBORHOOD HAD NOT BEEN SURVEYED, THEY HAD TO MARK THE ENTIRE BLOCK TO ACCURATELY LOCATE MY PROPERTY.TAMMY K.
- Business Description:Licensed Professional Land Surveyors
- Business Description:Payments are half down the rest when job is complete.
- Recent Review:SURVEYED PROPERTY TO DETERMFINE LOT LINE; WENT TO COURTHOUSE TO CHECK PLAT; MARKED LOT LINES. GOOD JOB.JUDY R.
- Business Description:American Land Surveyors offers licensed professional land surveying services throughout Central Ohio
- Business Description:We are a civil engineering and land surveying firm that provides consulting for all areas of environmental and site engineering services. With numerous years of experience we are experts in understanding the needs of your specific project and custom designing a plan for you. We offer a wide range of services from wetland delineation to mapping services and transportation engineering. Our team consists of hand-picked and highly skilled professionals and trained technicians. Let us assess your ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Plain City
- Milford Center
- West Jefferson
- North Lewisburg
- Shawnee Hills
- South Vienna
- Upper Arlington
- Lewis Center
- West Mansfield
- Grove City
land surveyors in Westerville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BIRD + BULL INC2875 W DUBLIN-GRANVILLE RD
- BIRD + BULL INC
- Icon General Contracting Services6423 Harbinger Ln
- Icon General Contracting Services
- Jobes Henderson & Associates59 Grant St
- Jobes Henderson & Associates
- noAppdealsPO Box 2415
- RANKIN HOMES INC2718 SAWBURY BLVD
- RANKIN HOMES INC
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICE3354 E Broad St
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICE