Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Westerville, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Westerville
- Accura Land SurveyingThe survey was well-done and timely. I have used Acura Landsurveying of Greenfield for many years, going back to a minor subdivision survey in 1993. Mr. Goin's work is of such quality that he should charge more for his services (Price rated "B" for this reason. I have tried other surveyors and did not have such good results. As a small landowner, I discovered that they were working for developers and their interests rather than mine. Acura surveyed the historic barn lot (barn shown in photo) in 2004 when I need to add additional land to enlarge the property
- QCM Land SurveyingI needed a survey done to locate & mark the corners & boundary lines on a property I recently purchased located in a very old neighborhood so I could erect a new privacy fence along the sides and back of my property. Quality Construction Management’s service was awesome. They were prompt, polite, reliable, reasonably priced and very efficient – a big shout out to Ty you are wonderful THANK YOU! The surveyor was just as awesome - he arrived on time and explained the processes to me and he also was able to pin/stake the property lines/corners by the end of the day
- Patridge Surveying LLCPatridge Surveying is a great company to work with. The are very professional and did a great job on our new build project. It was complicated to locate the house, well & septic on our lot and Bob helped educate me and make recommendations on how to get through the process. He was also very patient with all of our questions and changes
- Patridge Surveying LLCMatt and Bob Patridge were very polite marked my property lines and provided me with a printout of the plat. I would refer them to friends and neighbors.
- BIRD + BULL INCTHEY HELPED ME MAINTAIN THE SCHEDULE WITH THE CITY. IT WAS A TIGHT WINDOW FOR SOME PAPERWORK FILINGS I HAD TO DO.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEThe owner was very helpful and friendly and scheduled the work within a few days of the request. The work was performed efficiently and professionally by the owner and one other gentleman. The survey appears to be accurate, as it found the boundaries to be close to where I had been told they were located
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICETalked to Melva who described what they do and the cost. She is great to talk with, explained everything clearly and scheduled me in very quickly. Emailed me the contract to fill in and email back. The two surveyors arrived earlier than scheduled and finished in good time. They were very careful, professional, considerate, and pleasant. The work was done exactly as desired. They're a great company and I would recommend them to anyone
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICETHIS IS A SECOND GENERATION SURVEY COMPANY. HE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND CONSCIENTIOUS. I CALLED SEVERAL COMPANIES AND HE WAS THE FIRST WE LEFT A MESSAGE FOR THAT RESPONDED. THE WORK HE DID WAS FOR TWO BOUNDARIES THAT WERE OBVIOUS, THE THIRD WAS A LITTLE HARDER THE FOURTH TOOK A LOT OF WORK. HE HAD TO USE A LOT OF EQUIPMENT AND CUT THROUGH SOME BUSHES. HE CONFIRMED THE OTHER BOUNDARY MARKERS THAT WERE ALREADY IN PLACE AND ADDED FOUR MORE. THE BASE CHARGE WAS $250 AND THE TOTAL CAME TO $275. I FELT CONFIDENT HIS WORK IS ACCURATE
- Myers Landscaping ServiceIt was an extensive project and we were pleased with the work that they did. They were timely in all regards, were personable, careful, and did a quality job.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEEmailed request for estimate, within a week it arrived. It was a bit higher than I wanted, and I mentioned that fact in my reply to the estimate. They company offered to lower the price by doing a "paper" survey rather than a physical one, but I declined. I am looking for an actual survey that measures my lot exactly. Regardless of the cost, they acted professionally and responded promptly. If further estimated do not provide any financial relief, then I may go with this company, eventually. I've put the survey on hold till next year
Last update on September 18, 2020
Land Surveyors in Westerville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Plain City,
- Milford Center,
- West Jefferson,
- North Lewisburg,
- Shawnee Hills,
- South Vienna,
- Upper Arlington,
- Lewis Center,
- West Mansfield,
- Grove City
land surveyors in Westerville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A TO Z SURVEYING & INFORMATION5080 SINCLAIR RD STE 101
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- A TO Z SURVEYING & INFORMATION
- BIRD + BULL INC2875 W DUBLIN-GRANVILLE RD
Columbus, Ohio 43235
- BIRD + BULL INC
- Icon General Contracting Services6423 Harbinger Ln
Dayton, Ohio 45470
- Icon General Contracting Services
- MYERS SURVEYING CO INC2740 E MAIN ST
Columbus, Ohio 43209
- MYERS SURVEYING CO INC
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICE3354 E Broad St
Columbus, Ohio 43213
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICE