BIRD + BULL INC

Founded 1950 • With Angi since July 2003

CIVIL ENGINEERING AND SURVEYING....

Criterium-Liszkay Engineers is the oldest engineering firm in the central Ohio area specializing in pre-purchase home and building inspections that is staffed solely with licensed Professional Engineers.

We specialize in providing quick, honest, friendly engineering services for residential and light commercial clients. We specialize in structural design and inspection. This includes foundation certifications.

Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.

10/14/2015

I wouldn't bother to call them.

Description of Work
They didn't do anything because after leaving a message with a live person for Jay Miller on 9-30 and 10-6, I have not received any phone call. I only wanted to find out an approximate cost for finding the pins on our lot. We have an old survey. That didn't seem to be too time consuming but I'm guessing it was too small of a job to even bother contacting me to say so. Not very professional.

06/30/2014

01/13/2014

Surveyed home plot which had become a dispute with a neighbor due to relocation of utility pool

Description of Work
I used BIRD + BULL INC.

05/20/2013

The company they recommended did the work just fine and we are satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
We needed someone to come out to our recently-purchased home and do an official survey of the property for the purpose of installing a fence. Bird + Bull were too booked to schedule us, but they answered the phone promptly, were courteous, and were able to refer us to a Mom+Pop surveying team (not on Angie's List), who ultimately did the survey to our satisfaction. Based on this good customer service experience, we would recommend others to Bird + Bull.

04/27/2011

They were very pleasant and helpful to work with. They did the job very efficiently and satisfactorily. They were knowledgeable and gave me some tips on how to mark my property.

Description of Work
They came to our home and did a survey for us for some landscaping work.

Category land surveyor

CIVIL ENGINEERING AND SURVEYING.

NONE