Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Hilliard, OH
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Hilliard
- Accura Land SurveyingThe survey was well-done and timely. I have used Acura Landsurveying of Greenfield for many years, going back to a minor subdivision survey in 1993. Mr. Goin's work is of such quality that he should charge more for his services (Price rated "B" for this reason. I have tried other surveyors and did not have such good results. As a small landowner, I discovered that they were working for developers and their interests rather than mine. Acura surveyed the historic barn lot (barn shown in photo) in 2004 when I need to add additional land to enlarge the property
- Patridge Surveying LLCPatridge Surveying is a great company to work with. The are very professional and did a great job on our new build project. It was complicated to locate the house, well & septic on our lot and Bob helped educate me and make recommendations on how to get through the process. He was also very patient with all of our questions and changes
- Patridge Surveying LLCMatt and Bob Patridge were very polite marked my property lines and provided me with a printout of the plat. I would refer them to friends and neighbors.
- Patridge Surveying LLCAfter being unable to contact a highly rated surveyor that was on Angie's list, I started looking for another who could survey my property so that I could install a fence. The few that were on the List were either completely backed up (4-6 weeks) or their prices were crazy. One of those surveyors suggested two others that might be able to do it sooner. I contacted both via phone and email and Patridge emailed me back 2 days later (the other never contacted me- Is this just a category of rude contractors!!!). Most of our contact was via email. Patridge had already pulled my lot info when they made contact and said they could do the and quot;pinand quot; survey for $500, with $100 more if I required a Plat map (which I didn't). They were busy and said that they would know at the beginning of the week when they could schedule it. On May 29th, they emailed me and said they could get to me by Friday JUne 7th and wanted to know if I wanted to proceed, which I did. I'd been trying to find someone to do this for weeks. Amazingly, I got another email that Monday that they would be there Tuesday (june 3rd)to do the survey. I let them know that I wouldn't be home but they said they would just send me an invoice. While I wasn't home, my neighbor was and he spoke with them. Said the guy was very friendly and very professional. When I got home from work, the lot was clearly marked and he had dug to show where most of the pins were. I was very pleased with the work, though the lot turned out to be much larger than I thought. I received the invoice about a week later. The pins were well marked and staked. There is no doubt where my boundary was. And I appreciate that FINALLY someone was able to help me out
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEThey were on time, very professional, there was a question about the back yard and they investigated it and went to other neighbors and started measuring. They called ahead and let me know when they were going to be here.They explained what they were doing, I am quite pleased. They did an excellent job
- Tobin-McFarland Surveying IncI needed to have my property surveyed for a fence as soon as possible. I had called quite a few surveyors in the area for quotes as well as needing the survey done quickly. . Most of the other surveyors could not come to my home for weeks and their estimates for pricing were much higher than Tobin-McFarland. They were able to survey the property within days and their pricing was the most reasonable. Both owners as well as Stacy were very professional yet personable. They were also recommended to me by another surveyor. I would highly recommend them
- BIRD + BULL INCTHEY HELPED ME MAINTAIN THE SCHEDULE WITH THE CITY. IT WAS A TIGHT WINDOW FOR SOME PAPERWORK FILINGS I HAD TO DO.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEResponded promptly to my call. Office employee was exceptionally pleasant. Came out the next day to survey. Since I wasn't home at the time, I called the next day and all my questions were answered by the person who completed the survey. The only item I would have expected to receive was a detailed written summary of what was done along with a property drawing to accompany the bill. I was told, however, the drawing is available from the Franklin County Auditor's web site
- M. W. HUGUSSURVEYED PROPERTY TO DETERMFINE LOT LINE; WENT TO COURTHOUSE TO CHECK PLAT; MARKED LOT LINES. GOOD JOB.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICETHIS IS A SECOND GENERATION SURVEY COMPANY. HE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND CONSCIENTIOUS. I CALLED SEVERAL COMPANIES AND HE WAS THE FIRST WE LEFT A MESSAGE FOR THAT RESPONDED. THE WORK HE DID WAS FOR TWO BOUNDARIES THAT WERE OBVIOUS, THE THIRD WAS A LITTLE HARDER THE FOURTH TOOK A LOT OF WORK. HE HAD TO USE A LOT OF EQUIPMENT AND CUT THROUGH SOME BUSHES. HE CONFIRMED THE OTHER BOUNDARY MARKERS THAT WERE ALREADY IN PLACE AND ADDED FOUR MORE. THE BASE CHARGE WAS $250 AND THE TOTAL CAME TO $275. I FELT CONFIDENT HIS WORK IS ACCURATE
Last update on September 18, 2020
Land Surveyors in Hilliard
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Upper Arlington,
- Grandview Heights,
- Plain City,
- Shawnee Hills,
- West Jefferson,
- Grove City,
- Minerva Park,
- Lewis Center,
- New Albany
land surveyors in Hilliard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BIRD + BULL INC2875 W DUBLIN-GRANVILLE RD
Columbus, Ohio 43235
- BIRD + BULL INC
- Myers Landscaping Service123 S Cassingham Rd
Columbus, Ohio 43209
- Myers Landscaping Service
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICE3354 E Broad St
Columbus, Ohio 43213
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICE